[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have finally gotten hold of a gamepad and now I wanna play

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 21

File: 1445434042887.jpg (344KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1445434042887.jpg
344KB, 1280x720px
I have finally gotten hold of a gamepad and now I wanna play games.

What are the best doujin games I can try /jp/? I already downloaded Touhouvania and The Genius of Sappheiros, however, I want more games, preferably, if they are English translated.

Pic semi-related Never Ever
>>
>>15958567
Gensokyo no Nazo: An exploration-focused sidescroller, sort of like Metroid. It has a large world and a whole bunch of playable characters (most of whom you first fight as bosses.)

Katsugeki Kidan 3: A side-scrolling action-RPG. The level design is a little simplistic, but it's fast-paced, the controls are great, and the bosses are fun.

Sanae Challenge Fusion: A somewhat unique game. It revolves around sealing enemy bases that continuously spawn enemies, and you have a variety of powerful abilities (and Okuu) at your disposal to help with that.

Mystical Chain: A pretty solid brawler focused on creating long combos by coordinating the actions of two characters. The regular stages get old after a while, but the boss fights are great.

Remidoki: Another exploration-focused game. It's pretty solid outside of one significant flaw: your character's hitbox is way too unforgiving with regards to stage hazards. It extends far beyond the character sprite, so you'll get hurt by things like electrified floor panels just by walking somewhat near to them.

Sengoku Gensokyo: A turn-based strategy game. It has great combat mechanics, but the strategy elements outside of combat are pretty weak. It also has some pretty good characterization by doujin game standards.

Mystical Chain, Sanae Challenge Fusion, and Gensokyo no Nazo all lack an English translation, but it's not really required to enjoy them. Gensokyo no Nazo and Mystical Chain barely even have any text.
>>
File: 13_01_29.jpg (276KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
13_01_29.jpg
276KB, 800x600px
Labyrinth of Touhou 1 & 2, Touhou Mother, all very good jrpg.

Not english but mystery gensokyo serie is great, if you understand it or get through enough trial and error which would most likely make you hate it.

Too lazy for further description sorry...
>>
Master Burner Climax, New Super Marisa Land, DynaMarisa 3D, Patchcon, I forgot what TasoFro's puzzle game with Satori's crew was called, but someone else probably knows.

For non-touhou: Trouble Witches, Hellsinker, Diadra Empty, Reverse Reverse and the other games by that group (http://www.desunoya.sakura.ne.jp/), Grief Syndrome,

Yurikago no Sora is pretty good, but requires at least basic Japanese to do some stuff.

For older things, Nuclear Souer Lillian Fourhand and むかしむかしあるところにとてつもなく仲の悪いツインテールの姉妹姫様がいらっしゃいましたとさ (Read the descriptions of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXZfD0Tdr_M and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NTKgh3qw9k if you want something in roman character to search for)
>>
>>15958690
Labyrinth of Touhou needs a game trainer as it's infinite grinding and the last version broke core game mechanics

Touhou Mother is secondary as fuck and cringe.

Of course both games are full of EBIN MAYMAYS and EBIN REFERENCES!
>>
Gensou Skydrift is a pretty gun kart game
>>
>>15958567
puppet dance performance and its expansion, shard of dreams

the base one are full translated, the expansion only battle text
>>
>>15960436
Doesn't the expansion get patches all the time which breaks the translation every single time?
>>
File: 70dbf36deddee70aaf2d99355a61a74a.jpg (470KB, 800x1142px) Image search: [Google]
70dbf36deddee70aaf2d99355a61a74a.jpg
470KB, 800x1142px
Tenjou no Tempest - Suppression by Celestial, Lullaby for Gaia

Not in english, but I really enjoyed it.
>>
>>15959205
Labyrinth of Touhou isn't particularly grindy so long as you avoid the post-game stuff. It's certainly possible to grind for all the hard bosses and brute-force your way through them, but adopting an appropriate strategy works just as well.

The game is also better off with evasion being broken: the characters are better balanced without it, and it would introduce unnecessary randomness into battles if it functioned. Losing a fight because Knock-Out in Three Steps whiffed at a critical moment would suck. A handful of items and one ability are rendered useless by the lack of evasion, but that's not really a very big deal.
>>
Labyrinth of Touhou 2
Genius of Sappheiros (Hard as fuck game and long gameplay)
Touhou Puppet Dance Performance
Adventures of Scarlet Curiosity (Few hours gameplay only)
>>
File: 1449618233897.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1449618233897.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>15959038
>Daisessen
Lethal Application 2 never
Lethal Crisis 2 never
>>
>>15958567

Platformer:
Minarai Mahou Tsukai Fuwaru no Bouken
Fantasy Explorer Nitroid
Lethal Crisis + Proto Sphere
Bunny Must Die! Chelsea and the 7 Devils
Rosenkreuzstilette
Freudenstachel
Megamari
Asakura P!

RPG:
Fortune Summoners
Touhou Soujinengi / Genius of Sappheiros

Shmup:
Lethal Application
Suguri
Sora
Kamui
RefleX
Alltynex 2nd
HellSinker
CCWI
Diadra Empty

Most of these are translated, the rest is easy to get with machine translation
>>
>>15958567
Touhou Diablo: Treasure Hunter G
Get a friend or two and get ready for a clusterfuck.
With or without a gamepad.
>>
Marisa and Alice's Trap Tower
Touhou Mother
Super Marisa Land
Bunny Must Die!
Gray Garden
Labyrinth of Touhou 2
Towelket

I found those to be very good.
>>
>>15958631
For being some shitty cheese game, Mystical Chain's bosses are some of my favourite in any game.

Everyone should play through it at least once.
>>
>>15958690
I always think of picking up Labyrinth of Touhou 2 but I drop it after fifteen minutes or so.
It's pretty, but also boring.
>>
Still mad that I couldn't find a translation for Boho Youyoumu.
>>
>>15961370
It probably would have been better off as a pure boss-rush game. Fighting the standard enemies really just isn't very satisfying.

Though it isn't my favorite one in terms of gameplay, I love the concept behind the Mokou/Kaguya fight. They don't give a shit about you, you're just unlucky enough to have been caught in between the two of them.

>>15961422
Though the second one has much higher production values and is better polished, I actually had more fun with the first Labyrinth of Touhou. Both of them have a bit of a slow start, though: the combat isn't very interesting until you have a decent number of characters to work with.
>>
I'm trying to play dynamarisa but for some reason I can't, she just aims up and starts spinning around
>>
>>15961913
Yeah the mokou/kaguya one is the best. The normal levels aren't THAT bad but I just think there's too many of them. It's some what fun once you get the hang of things to combo everything on the screen but at some point it gets tedious.

Still worth it for the boss fights though.
>>
Youyou Kengeki Musou and Kokishin are pretty enjoyable. I also just beat Touhou Puppet Dance Performance expansion and that was pretty good, too.
>>15960448
Not from what I've seen. I believe the current main translation patch is using the latest patch.
>>
Did Paper Tenko ever get finished?
Or did it get a bunch of demo versions and was dropped off the planet?
Remembered it after seeing this thread.
>>
>>15958690
Mystery Gensokyo games are fun, but too Japanese heavy and even if you learn through trial error, it would still be a pain finding some of the -real- versions of some of the games, like Chronicle. Or really the actual complete ones like Miracle Party, its sequel and The Tower of Desire.
>>
File: 1267969630900.jpg (128KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
1267969630900.jpg
128KB, 800x640px
>>15960704

I wish there was a translation of the script. The last few scenes where Hisou turns on Tenshi was pretty hype
>>
Any reason why /jp/ does not recommend Koumajou Densetsu?
>>
>>15961988
does your gamepad have analog sticks?
>>
>>15964967
It does, but I wasn't using my gamepad, I tried playing with the keyboard since it seems more suited for this kind of game
>>
>>15964982
May have been that your gamepad was plugged in in that case.
>>
>>15963090
>ost album never ever released online
>>
>>15963193
But they do.
>>
>>15963193
Because OP said he already had it
>>
>>15959205
I didn't have to grind a whole lot. I had to grind when I hit THE MAN. I really didn't need too, but he kept spamming his strongest move which will wipe you if he does 3 in a row.

But that helped me not needing to grind for the next set of floor.

I did use cheat engine to get the item requirements for the star though. I am not rnging that shit.
>>
>>15963050
Both Paper games don't exist.
>>
>>15973927
That battle is rough if he decides to spam Start of Heavenly Demise. It's nearly impossible not to take casualties from it, and it's a very long fight. You also still have to be in good enough shape at the end to damage spike him before he can buff himself and one-shot everyone.

I had a pretty tough time with him, the final boss, and the Eientei trio, but I eventually persevered without really doing any grinding. It took me a while to figure out how to successfully navigate the three floors previous to the Eientei battle, though, so I did end up plowing through a whole lot of enemy encounters there.
>>
>>15960778
Pretty much this. I never understood why people wanted MORE randomness to a game where randomness can already get you killed, namely by having your nukes get sniped.
>>
>>15975195
I think in my run of LoT I only ever grinded for THE MAN and the final boss. Because even without random chance being favorable in what they choose to murder you with, they are both just really high stat requiring fights. Particularly with THE MAN since that fight is a 15 minute fight easy.
>>
>>15959038
Glad someone mentionned Yurikago no Sora, did it with only kana knowledge so I couldnt read a thing and still enjoyed.

Too bad I only discovered skill lvl up at the last boss, wouldnt have struggled vs Erii at least bgm was great.

Other non Touhou recommendation (JP but its fine) :
Crescent Pale Moon and Fairy Bloom Freesia, both short 2D action rpg the first being difficult even on the controls execution.
>>
I don't remember what the name of the game is. But I do remember the mechanics.

It was a platformer game with some combat mechanics and a huge cast of Touhou characters. The objective was to explore various stages by way of numbered doors. There was something like 200 doors leading to various locations, forest, ice, Eientei, etc. You started with just Reimu and Marisa I believe, and you could get more characters by finding and defeating them. Each character had different health values and attacks. Some even had special abilities like Rumia's ability to see better in the dark.
>>
>>15976694
Gensokyo no Nazo
>>
File: 1436056152854.png (408KB, 824x792px) Image search: [Google]
1436056152854.png
408KB, 824x792px
>>15976696
Thank you. I knew /jp/ wouldn't fail me.
>>
Why has nobody made a Recettear clone where you play as Rinnosuke?
>>
File: Touhou Badass Rinnosuke.jpg (141KB, 951x1295px) Image search: [Google]
Touhou Badass Rinnosuke.jpg
141KB, 951x1295px
>>15976716
That would be great!... although he doesn't get many customers.. maybe he relocated in the village and has to pay a debt to Eiki or something. also having the dungeons be various location in Gensokyo would be cool
>>
>>15973765

You're not looking hard enough. It's not really an official OST, but rips are online.
>>
>>15980720
That's why I specifically said the album, it exists, but was only sold during a limited time during an event hence it rarity, rips aren't the same.
>>
How's The Genius of Sappheiros? I've heard it's ball to the wall hard where you have to plan every turn carefuly because otherwise you'll get fucked sideways to next Sunday. I've heard comparisons with the Saga series as well, are they true?
>>
>>15981209
I haven't felt the difficulty, but I have felt the grind.
>>
>>15981209
That's overstating the difficulty a little, but it is challenging by RPG standards. The tougher bosses will slaughter you if you don't have an appropriate gameplan and party composition. Some of the basic enemy groups also pose a very real threat.

It's not very similar to the SaGa series outside of formations, which closely resemble those in Romancing SaGa 2 and 3.

Overall, I enjoyed the game, albeit not as much as I did Labyrinth of Touhou. There is a lot of party customization due to the number of party members and the diverse builds available to each of them, which was the primary appeal of the game for me. The boss battles also tend to be pretty good.
>>
File: support satori rip.png (410KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
support satori rip.png
410KB, 640x480px
>>15981209
Starting the last dungeon it gets difficult in pretty much every ways, before that bosses are mostly one-trick pony and trash about mp management.

Gameplay-wise it's one of the most complex jrpg I played but it has a slow start and story is obviously negligeable.
>>
>>15981209
>>15981232
>>15981389
>>15981778
The normal boss music is fucking HYPE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLBf27n7_QU
>>
>>15981209
You can get through the entire game no problem without grinding or cheating (Satori hack). You're screwed now though because the original links are dead. You can only play the ezmode weekend edition now.
>>
File: plz.jpg (5KB, 158x102px) Image search: [Google]
plz.jpg
5KB, 158x102px
>>15983529
pretty sure it just increase drop rate and reduce amount of materials required for recipes regardless of easy mode.
>>
File: KappaKunt.png (134KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
KappaKunt.png
134KB, 640x480px
Fuck you Nitori your machine is bullshit.
>>
>>15981209
>>15981389
the game also has the lives system of the SaGa series, though rather than using lives for certain special moves like in Minstrel Song you have a seperate resource called bombs
>>
File: 1372861339478.jpg (105KB, 639x477px) Image search: [Google]
1372861339478.jpg
105KB, 639x477px
>>15983529
>You're screwed now though because the original links are dead. You can only play the ezmode weekend edition now.
They're all up at doujingravity, both Vanilla and Lingering Summer Heat.
>>
>>15983780
No it also prevented item loss when you lose.
>>
>>15983780
You also level faster and don't lose anything when you die.
>>
File: a.jpg (75KB, 641x479px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
75KB, 641x479px
EASTLANDSAGA is fun if you enjoy NES style RPGs. It's untranslated though.
>>
>>15981209
Latest version can make it easier, or even harder. You can set the difficulty. But if you use a guide it isn't that bad until the last few levels. Then it gets easier for the extra disc until near the end again.

And fuck the endless dungeon. Just not worth it. By the time you get to the end for the items, you don't even need them since you will steam roll everything. I just did a couple rooms and gave up.
>>
>>15983529
I got Vortex on the last boss with Satorin as the last one alive with less than 10 hp. Killed her the next turn. That was one of the hypest shit ever.
>>
what is that tohomon game that came out somewhat recently and was supposed to be good?

also does anyone else remember this one april fool's joke video that showed a really cool looking 2hu rpg? I don't know what game it was parodying, but I remember that tewi was a character using a giant hammer as a weapon and had 7777 hp.
>>
>>15988471
I don't know what rpg you are talking about, but I know the touhoumon. Its Touhou Puppet Dance Preformance and it has an expansion. The base game is fully translated and the expansion is only partially translated.
>>
>>15988551
where can I get the game? I think the website I used to download 2hu games from died years ago.
>>
>>15984174
What is this game called?
>>
>>15990705
It's one of the Katsugeki Kidan games, though I'm not sure which offhand.
>>
>>15990705
>>15991184
It's the third one. Sadly the only one translated.
>>
File: fuckin patchy.jpg (759KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
fuckin patchy.jpg
759KB, 1680x1050px
Just started Fushigi no Gensokyo Miracle Chou Party Plus-G and was blown away by how fun it is, and also the production values are great. I didn't know doujin games could be this good.
>>
>>15992032
wow great you started miracho it's my favorite as it's the only that features mass partners, do you read jp or trial and error ?
>>
>>15992587
I read Japanese, I couldn't imagine trying to stumble through this without knowing, also you miss out on the fun dialogue and such.
I think I fucked up starting with this one, seems like it's a sequel to Miracle Party. I haven't played any of the older games
>>
>>15992032
A really fun game but to get the partners you have to fill out these stupid requirements instead of beating them up and recruiting them like in PMD.
Playing as different partners really makes the experience change completely, but some of them kinda break the game.
>>
File: char unlock.jpg (410KB, 1278x717px) Image search: [Google]
char unlock.jpg
410KB, 1278x717px
>>15993800
unlocking chars is a great incentive to clear dungeons you wouldn't normally try, I got much better thanks to these.

tho I moved to Fushigi no Gensokyo 3 right after and can hardly go back as partners management feel overhelming...

also what's PMD ?
>>
File: 鈴仙とレイセン.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
鈴仙とレイセン.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>15994419
My only problem switching between 3 and Miracho is the whole weapon leveling system (Well it and the NitoFusion system) that for some reason was abandoned in the Miracle games but then brought back for 3. Really jarring for me, otherwise I love managing all those partners. It's like being your own mobile monster house, it's plain fun.

Also by PMD I meant the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games, since in those (well the Rescue Team, Explores and Wiiware ones, don't know about Infinity), you would normally have to KO an enemy Pokemon to have a chance to recruit them as a partner, though in the most recent entry you just have to either find them, talk to them or do a mission. I like fighting them over myself, it feels like a "show me your power and I'll yield to you" kind of thing.

>>15994428
Not only that but you aren't really punished as bad in the Miracle games for staying too long on a floor. FushiGen 3 also suffer this but at least certain dungeons have Lunar Wars and the Watatsuki sisters are fun (at least for me) to fight.
Though they feel impossible on 3's base version without the reincarnation mechanic.
I'm still trying to grind good equipment just to even scratch them...

I also find it hard to play the older games before Miracle though, the only reason I can go back is because I just like them though.
>>
File: Yukkuri too stronk.webm (252KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Yukkuri too stronk.webm
252KB, 1280x720px
>>15992619
starting miracho AQUASTYLE games are casualized, in previous games you lose inventory upon death in story dungeon, dont do them until you feel good enough.

didnt clear any of the older games, whenever I tried I quickly stopped because there isn't x2 game speed setting.

fushigen3 and miracho are the two AQUASTYLE big titles, after you complete the story there is alot of post game content that consist of gimmicks, challenge or powerlevel dungeons which is where the real fun begins.
as I said >>15994419 (You) in miracho you really want to clear difficult dungeons for partners.

mirapa also has lengthy post game but losing maxed equipment just doesn't feel right (sadly it might still happen in any game if you'r not careful because of Ran for example).

didn't try chronicle but another face just seem better if its to play fushigen, too bad there is no remake of the others game of the first arc.

so, just keep going with miracho.

>>15994479
why even bother with vanilla fushigen3 its like playing miracho without going gold version, I understand that you would limit yourself for the main story but for post game its just self torture, clearly they introduced reincarnation for this.

just finished futoren it was unexpectedly entertaining and now trying to clear the contents I left in miracho but man, so anxious that some Shou just rob marks of my partners without I notice in the 1000f dungeon.
>>
>>15994543
I have a question for you, is your level supposed to reset after every dungeon? Not sure if it's intended or some sort of extra DRM
>>
>>15996571
Yes, similar to the Shiren games, your level will always go back to 1 after you finish a dungeon.
>>
File: 1184903195637.jpg (53KB, 356x1060px) Image search: [Google]
1184903195637.jpg
53KB, 356x1060px
>>15958567
>Pic semi-related Never Ever

you made me think it happened you fuck
>>
>>15994543
>bandicam
>>
>>15958567

i enjoy defend the library, op
>>
>>15988643
I don't know if you are still looking for a download, but try this:
https://puppet-dance-performance.blogspot.com/2016/01/fantasy-puppet-dance-performance.html
>>
>>15996728
thanks
>>
Is there a certain place where I can get all this games mentioned in this thread?
>>
>>15958567
It really upsets me that this will never be real.
Especially after seeing the direction paper mario is going in.
>>
>>16001998
one of them has been mentioned in this thread. Another one is Moriya shrine.
>>
>>16001998
no
>>
Oh fuck me, Youmu is a filthy hacker. Never let Myon merge with Youmu or you will be in for a world of hurt. I wish my party wasn't so retarded to let this happen
>>
>>16015496
Enemies always have horrible, obnoxious abilities to hinder your progress.
Like Patchouli enemies being essentially timebombs, or Keine who can delevel you or Kisume's final form just being a total monster

Some enemies you can use to your advantage, in which case, Myon can at least help you level faster by powering up other enemies.
>>
>>15994479
>>15994543
>>16015496
Is worth (or even possible) to fudge your way through this game if you know absolutely zero Japanese? Or should I just bite the bullet and start studying now?
>>
>>16015587
You can, it would take a lot of trial and error and mental recording, but I would heavily urge just learning Japanese.
>>
>>16015587
Just play any other dungeon crawler
>>
>>16015642
but I want play one with qt grils

>>16015620
I guess I should just stop being lazy and give it a shot.
>>
>>16015753
play Elona then
>>
File: just used unidentified spellcard.png (929KB, 1280x717px) Image search: [Google]
just used unidentified spellcard.png
929KB, 1280x717px
>>16015587
I did both and wish I had learnt japanese first but you can go pretty far in inventory understanding with wiki and some translator... but someday you'll need to read more indepth mechanics

>>16015496
>>16015753
so many retarded situations can happen its hilarious
>>
>>16016865
I hate the control scheme of Elona. Is this similar?
>>
>>16018895
You can config it or use a gamepad I guess.
>>
Touhou Advance Wars when? You promised me this years ago, /jp/
>>
>>16020849

right after Triple Strike
>>
>>16020849
Already exists, patchecon wars
>>
Does anyone here have experience with Touhou Diablo - Treasure Hunter G netplay? Can't seem to get it working, port forwarding shouldn't be the issue but I have no idea how one is supposed to start/join servers.
>>
>>16024329
nevermind that, my problem was not erasing the IP field when hosting a server, this game is a blast in multiplayer as well
>>
Did any new games come out lately and get uploaded?
>>
Anyone know where one could obtain the sequel to Gensokyo Treasure Hunting G? (The sequel to Touhou Diablo ~ Treasure Hunter G.) I found a demo version and english patches but not the game itself.
>>
>>16032116
doujingravity
>>
>>16032289
got it, thank you very much
>>
So i played the first touhouvania since i heard good things, really good things.

But this is pretty fucking bad holy shit.
The music is pretty generic, the graphic is nothing interesting (if you don't count reimu's and the bosses's sprites and artworks, those are great) the story is fucking stupid.

Above all else i think that putting semi-shmup sequences in boss fights is fucking stupid.
When you get hit it doesn't feel fair at all, you can't control your character well enough to dodge and the hitbox is WAY too big for it to be fair.
Also whoever made this has no idea of what level design is, you can clearly see how it got lazier and lazier as time went on, with recycled rooms and enemies that were just there for no reason.
(they could've at least tried to make enemies touhou related: fucking skeletons, really?)
>>
>>16042019
I think the praise for it is a bit overblown as well. That being said, I did really enjoy most of the boss battles, and I don't recall the projectile spam being unfair. The level design is very weak, though, especially compared to the actual Castlevania games. I would've enjoyed the game more if it was just a boss rush.

I still need to try the sequel at some point to see if it improved on anything.
>>
>>16042019
How are skeletons not related? Think about it. It's a series about shooting monsters, some of th em are undead. There are zombies and ghosts. Why are skeletons any weirder?

I don't really remember it because I played it when it first came out and stopped playing it because boss fights took too long. I imagine they've fixed that by now.
>>
>>16042019
>the story is fucking stupid

Like half the touhou series? most of it is "I'm doing thing because i want attention, then reimu/marisa/etc slapped my shit and now we're having a drinking party like middle aged asian men who are depressed about their poor ass lives being wage slaves"

Seriously, touhou story ain't all that strong, it just seems deeper due to its roots in mythology and such.
>>
>>15960436
Is there an ETA on a full translation? Its been a long time.
>>
PAPER CIRNO WHEN MOTHERFUCKERS

WHEN
>>
>>16042019
>When you get hit it doesn't feel fair at all, you can't control your character well enough to dodge and the hitbox is WAY too big for it to be fair.
Your hitbox is small when you're flying.

As an aside, the second game plays way better than the first. The first is indeed quite clunky.
>>
>>16045460
Never?

>>16045474
If i remember right, the backdash in 2 gives you I-frames as well, and is overall just smoother to play. Closer to SoTN in playstyle, comparatively to the first koumajou being too similar to CV1
>>
>>15987676
I loved this game. Too bad we lost this guy to boatshit, I would of loved to see a part 2.
>>
Not OP, playing around with Tenjou no Tempest.

The platforming just became retarded.
>>
>>16045460
Since the version in question is TTYD which is obviously 3D, that would required talented artists and very talented programmers, which good luck finding one of those with the time and willingness just floating around. There's a reason most doujin games are 2D. Sure there's the Dyna-Marisa game but that was made by Tasoforo and they are basically pros, despite making "doujin" games.

3D is fucking hard.
>>
>>16052099
There are plenty of 3d doujin games. Most are 2D because most are Mario or Megaman or Castlevania clones.
>>
>>16052111
>There are plenty of 3d doujin games.
Yeah, you're right. At the time I was only thinking of touhou. Still there are way more 2D ones.
>Most are 2D because most are Mario or Megaman or Castlevania clones.
Well that's just wrong.
>>
>>16052138
For touhou there's the touhou diablo games, master burner climax, touhou sky fight and the other games like that, the youmu and remilia Ys clones

>Well that's just wrong.
Well, the majority of doujin games are STG or VNs or RPGs, but after that I'd say the next most are what I said.
>>
File: 20161101212059.png (604KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
20161101212059.png
604KB, 800x450px
>>15980720
I'm apparently REALLY not looking hard enough. I can't find rips but videos on Youtube.
>>
>>16052555
I ended up finding it on KHInsider

I'm always stunned when I rediscover that site. I also saw the Tenjou no Tempest OST that was mentioned. It's 大正義幻想郷動的音画大系, I wonder if I can buy it; it has a pricetag.
>>
File: ScreenShot002.png (243KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot002.png
243KB, 640x480px
illCalab makes some pretty good games, like Takkoman and 幻走スカイドリフト. Takkoman is like a Touhou version of Megaman Zero, while 幻走スカイドリフト is like Touhou Mario Kart.

>>16045460
I'm still waiting on Paper Tenko.

>>16051522
Yeah it was a pretty fun game. I should've read the manual or something through, since I didn't realize that increasing Agi would give your characters more physical attacks until like 80% of the way through the game.
>>
Where can I download the latest genius of sappheiros? The patch was easy enough to find but I only find dead links for the game itself.
>>
>>16053025
Thread posts: 122
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.