[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kasen/Wild and horned hermit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1473042039345.png (743KB, 982x1417px) Image search: [Google]
1473042039345.png
743KB, 982x1417px
So is ZUN pulling a big meme red herring with this? It's pretty unusual to drop a million obvious hints and then straight up say it without any actual confirmation from people who really "know" her (like Suika, the best toehoe) or herself.
>>
You can't put the word meme in front of everything and pretend it just works out!
>>
>>15947399
ZUN will spin it that she's a hermit, trying to trick people into thinking she is an oni, so she becomes one. Faith is everything in Gensokyo, if enough believe then she's an oni.

Given the drought, then several chapters in quick succession, when will the next WaHH be?
I hope the artist is ok.
>>
>>15947500
it's probably more likely ZUN hasn't had the time/been drunk enough to write more since Scrollery and the new fairies manga have been given so much focus recently.
>>
>>15947588
>>15947500
Pretty sure the translator was just waiting for scans.

Also, OP is a big baka.
>>
>>15947399
>big meme red herring
Dear diary,

Today, the word "meme" has finally lost its meaning. It is now nothing more than a buzzword people spew out just because they can.

Also, OP is not a baka. That's insulting for Cirno.

Okay, seriously now.

The way I see it, this can go both ways:
Either the hints are in fact a red herring, which means Kasen is not an Oni.
-Or-
The obviousness itself is a red herring, making the readers question whether the hints are true or not with how in-the-face it is.
>>
>>15947399
I bet she does have horns, she's just not an oni. All of the "hints" that she's an oni are probably a ruse to steer us from thinking about what she really is.
>>
Honestly, whether she's an oni or not is secondary now. It's not all that important in the long run.

What is is how she arrived at this juncture, her relations with others like Yukari, motives, the other mysteries about her, etc. Some of which we've gotten tidbits about especially recently, but with more remaining. It's about the journey.

I've seen some say they would be let down if it isn't a red herring, but I think that would be missing the point.

When it comes, I wouldn't be surprised if Reimu said she always knew. Anti-climax.

>>15947500
>>15947588
The translator was just waiting for scans to come in. WaHH has been released on the same schedule it always was.

The next chapter is supposed to come out in a week.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.