[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When the fuck is Granblue coming to the US?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3329.png (109KB, 600x674px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3329.png
109KB, 600x674px
When the fuck is Granblue coming to the US?
>>
Use a proxy to download it and switch the language to english.
>>
Is was suppose to be this year.
>>
File: 1462082067640.webm (3MB, 552x400px) Image search: [Google]
1462082067640.webm
3MB, 552x400px
hopefully never

english language option isn't good enough for you?
>>
>>15946492
You can't download the game on US accounts.
>>
File: c1VXlsy.jpg (553KB, 950x1195px) Image search: [Google]
c1VXlsy.jpg
553KB, 950x1195px
Welcome to my world, I remember this spring the internet saying GRANBLUE IS FINALLY COMING TO THE US! It was just roughly English translated for the game in Japan.

I'm still waiting, I need my waifu.
>>
Proof there is no God.
>>
>>15947624
Reminds me of PSO2. The official website is still up with the maybe announcement as last news from 2011.
>>
>>15947486
What? You could just go to the google chrome web store and search for the app
>>
>>15947832
You need a Android for that. Those of us with iOS can't play off Chrome IIRC.
>>
>>15947897
I mean you can play it on chrome/chrome apps without a proxy because it's pretty much a browser game. If you want to play it on android, there's some chinese app for that
>>
>>15947486
The mobile app runs like ass and I missed out on a good amount of raids because it took forever to attack.
Just access the browser version.
>>
You can play it on Google Chrome App. The downside is if you happen to draw a SSR character it doesn't feel the same as carrying it around on mobile.
>>
What is the deal with this game in Japan? Why is it so popular? Do you have to spend real actual money to get the secret characters at everyone wants?
>>
What makes granblue different from shittygachamobage#965?
>>
>>15950081
Decent turn base for mobile game.

Oh and waifu with great design.
>>
File: CuFXAARVIAAL_5c.jpg (61KB, 638x552px) Image search: [Google]
CuFXAARVIAAL_5c.jpg
61KB, 638x552px
>>15945756
ask /vg/
>>
All I want is Korwa but she's SSR.
>>
>>15949975
>>15950081
It's grindy and pay-to-win just like what people with money want. It has an added benefit of being able to afford collaborations with other products as well as established voice actors
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.