[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eternal Onahole thread #idk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 387
Thread images: 52

Eternal Onahole Thread

Last Thread: >> 15902783 (Dead)

The guide: http://pastebin.com/hwhGL66a (embed)

Read the guide, use the archive, don't shitpost. Follow global and local rules. Don't reply, report and ignore instead.

Length, girth, budget and location are important in determining your next best course of action!

Use the chat for small questions and try to extend the life of the thread.

Please refrain from creating new threads till page 10.

Onahole Chat:
https://discord.gg/0jvY53qVKTndooHP
>>
still waiting on miku dollfag to post videos no homo.

also i posted some wig care tips back there.
>>
How's the kabejiri?
Japanese guy gave it a 2 but infernal monkey said it's the best hole ever.
>>
Amatsukaze is good but i prefer Shimakaze's hole.
>>
MIKU DOLLFAG POST VIDEOS OR I SWEAR I'LL FIND YOU AND RAPE YOUR ASSHOLE INFRONT OF YOUR DOLL!
>>
>>15939263

I gave it a 4/5 in the end mate. Infernal monkey has a much digger bick so he enjoyed it to its full capacity unlike experiencing it with my baby 5".
>>15933866
>>
Any good hole's for someone who's 6.2in long and 5.2in girth?
I'll be sticking around these threads now that I'm interested in these "onaholes"

I'm gonna start reading the guide and whatnot, maybe check the previous threads.
>>
Waiting for my Puni ana SPDX
>>
File: onahole78457.webm (1MB, 720x406px) Image search: [Google]
onahole78457.webm
1MB, 720x406px
>>
File: 1456462566536.jpg (8KB, 185x126px) Image search: [Google]
1456462566536.jpg
8KB, 185x126px
Oh shit, I thought this was the Kancolle thread.
>>
https://www.amazon.com/Royal-Microfiber-Cleaning-Cloth-Set/dp/B019IKD6IU/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1475946334&sr=8-3&keywords=microfiber+cloth
Is this what people are talking about when they say microfiber clothes? They look like hand towels.
>>
lolinco virgo is too good

usually i like to switch every time but i cant get enough of that hole

makes me cum more than any other ona
>>
Any reviews/thoughts on Uterus Maid hole?
>>
File: spdx.jpg (166KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
spdx.jpg
166KB, 900x1600px
>>
>>15941092
Forgot to spoil, mods please.
>>
Is it possible to handsfree the temptation witch? I like to strap my holes to a pillow with a belt and go at it handsfree.
The extreme suction looks like it would be a problem and move too much though.
>>
will tpp make holes cheaper?
>>
Hey /ona/, looking for another recommendation. For my first hole I got the Rina and some Onatsuyu, but the lube's running out and the girl is looking a little beat up, so it's about time for another. Looking for something:
>Relatively easy to clean (Rina's insides are pretty much wrecked, any cleaning tips?)
>No hips
>Can get on NLS
Length is 6 inches, girth 4.5, budget infinite, location Canada. Wanna try some new lube too, perhaps something a little thicker than onatsuyu. Help is much appreciated.
>>
I ordered La Vie en Rose from otonajp 2 days ago, I was pretty horny at the time so I chose the 4-7 day shipping as well. It still says that its "processing", does that mean it hasn't left yet? How long does it usually take to "process"?
>>
>>15941839
It usually takes two to three days for it to ship. Then another 4-7 days tor reach you.
>>
Thoughts on this one?

https://jlist.com/adt727
>>
>>15941953
>jlist
>>
File: 4526374513152d312.jpg (97KB, 312x312px) Image search: [Google]
4526374513152d312.jpg
97KB, 312x312px
Hello /ona/, recently bought a couple holes that I don't see talked about much, here's my thoughts:

Squamate Hole: feels kind of similar to a Lilith Uterus Very Soft, or maybe Kunoichi Normal. Entrance is tighter, deeper in is less stimulating. Feels very durable; the entrance is pretty thick and probably won't rip easily, inside doesn't have little flabs that might fall off.

Sexy Elder Sister: mostly just picked it up out of curiosity. It's an interesting combination of soft material and stimulating structure, not bad, just kind of alright. Material feels kind of similar to a R20.

On a related note, man am I disappointed in the pastebin's recommendations. I get that these categories are probably nice for answering common questions, but it's useless when I'm looking for a normal onahole. And of course review sites aren't much better, it's almost always just "wow it makes my dick feel good." Toy's Heart's softness/stimulation charts are so useful for evaluating newer/unknown holes, I wish more reviewers used something like it.
>>
File: 2016-10-08 18.01.33.png (789KB, 976x617px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-08 18.01.33.png
789KB, 976x617px
>>15942008
And since there's always questions about this kind of thing, here's a photo of how I store my onaholes. One shelf of a small closet (I live by myself). Not pictured is a reusable desiccant tin that I got off Amazon, keeps things nice and dry, and I worry less about completely drying my holes after washing. Most of them are kept in their plastic shells used in their original packaging. A couple are in plastic shells from older holes I've thrown away, a couple are in disposable food containers you get from take out places. Feels more convenient than toy bags, no zippers, don't have to worry about oil leaking onto other holes.
>>
>>15941815
R-20 is a good one
>>
You guys ever get dry dick skin? It's been happening more frequently recently. I'm not sure why because it's not like I fap more. I'm wondering if its the wear and tear on the inner lining of my hole. I don't think it's the lube. I usually use generous amount of ona tsuyu. And I'm pretty sure its not mold/bacteria because I keep my cleans pretty clean.
>>
>>15941815
>Wanna try some new lube too, perhaps something a little thicker than onatsuyu.
Pepee is a good thicker lube; I use it with my R-20, that the other anon suggested, when I want to reduce stimulation a bit. R-20 has good suction, if you squeeze the air out.
>>
>>15942993
>>15942182
I liked the r-20 at first but I find it way too hard now. It actually kind of hurts me.

>>15941815
What do feel is lacking with the rina?
Do you want more tunnel length, softer material, harder, more stimulation?

I liked how soft rina was, but I found the texture to be simple and under-stimulating. It's also only 265 grams, which doesn't feel nearly as good as heavier onaholes.

Rina has a really fragile dual layer, so tearing and separation is pretty normal. However, some dual layer onaholes are perfectly bound together, and those are easy to clean since you can be pretty rough with them.
>>
>>15943900
my sentiments also.

miku dollfag follow my tips on how to fix the wig or buy a new one and upkeep that one.

also just make up a mock stage with white blankets draped all over and just record it in a way your face is always cropped out. or wear a mask i dunno.

no homo.

also how much was the doll again?
>>
File: 140351534412.jpg (89KB, 892x715px) Image search: [Google]
140351534412.jpg
89KB, 892x715px
>>15941092
now you're just making me jealous anon

although I will probably flush away 200euro one one of these things when I get my student monies next year
>>
Holy shit guys. It's late so I can't be fucked cleaning my hole.
What I did was I jerked off with my hand using ona tsuyu and holy fuck, there's so little friction it was just like fucking an onahole.
I stopped to grab toilet paper to cum into but I was past the point of no return so ended up dribbling on my mattress cover.
Holy shit guys I might just go no hole and onatsuyu until I get bored of it but this was a great experience.
>>
File: 1_1470806948_m_KDXW9.jpg (134KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1_1470806948_m_KDXW9.jpg
134KB, 400x400px
Have anyone check this out?
>>
am i the only one who can never get hands free working?
>>
>>15945962
Probably. It takes a bit of creativity if you plan on doing it nig-rig style, but the problem could also be that you need an onahole with more weight and a looser tunnel.

Wrapping the hole in a towel helps for starters, then it's up to you how you want to secure it to whatever. I've taped mine to boxes, held it down with weights, put it inbetween couch cushions.
It really depends on what you have at your disposal.
>>
Can you give me an opinion in these two please?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M1IIMNV/ref=pd_sbs_236_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=QMK6N4N4Q1S8J75GYADX

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LWMRBQB/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pd_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=1WURYENIHDGB6&coliid=I1DAYK57HC7PDG
>>
Man I want to try a western onahole, see how they compare to grorious nippon

Are western holes really that shit?
>>
>>15946222
>referral codes
nice try fagboy
>>
>>15946476
What referral code? i just copy-pasted from the wishlist.
>>
>>15946222
no one knows

>>15946403
general consensus is negative, but few people here have actual experience with western onaholes, it's mostly people parroting the same opinion. i'd recommend looking for a sex toy reviewer that covers both.

>>15946476
that's not how amazon referral IDs work fagboy
>>
>>15946222
Overpriced on amazon and I don't think Enjoy Toys has made anything good.
>>
>>15946697
>free shipping
Eh, okay maybe not so much overpriced. But I bet they're shit.
>>
Hey! So I'm the guy who won the blow up doll from Masturbator 101 reviews, http://masturbator101.blogspot.com/2016/09/giveaway-air-usahane-love-doll.html.

Now, what onahole should I get to insert into it that would be the best?
6.7 long and 5.5 girth.

What would you PERSONALLY get that is under 30-40 USD for it?
>>
>>15946796
NLS Original
>>
Any reliable way to fix cracks in onahole?
Does silicon glue works?
>>
>>15946796

Consider burning it t b h
>>
File: 200px-Katyusha01.jpg (7KB, 200x311px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Katyusha01.jpg
7KB, 200x311px
>>15947114
creepy as fuck
>>
>>15946403
>>15946519
ive had a few western holes.

Overall hips are more satisfying if only because of the larger weight, tunnels have less variety in them, but still do the job.
Durability goes both ways, pure silicone stuff like some of the older cyberskin products were damn near indestructible, but lack the elasticity of jap onaholes. Anything that wasnt pure silicone/ect was decent fun, but had compete crap construction(looking at you pipedream) and deteriorated far quicker than an equivalent onahole.

tldr mostly applying to hips

western holes
+size
+feedback(they dont usually need the complicated press setups like onaholes)
+better accommodates larger members
+cyber-skin style stuff doesnt really get sticky
+usually more mature appearance(if thats your thing)
-construction
-quality of tunnels
-price(onahole equivalents usually have better experiences, most low end models now are garbage)
-most sleeves are shit, outside of something like a fleshlight
-no lolinco equivalents
-little hole variety, most feel about the same

take with a grain of salt, ive only gone through about 6-8, and that was 6+yrs ago.
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
Does anyone else use pic related with their onaholes? Seems like no matter how much I use I have to put more into it, like the left side of my dick gets dry after like 10 seconds of using it, it's very bizarre. My venus real soft came with a sample pack and I didn't have this problem then
>>
Has anyone ever bought a blowup doll? I wanted to get one and fill it up with hot/warm water. Are they good?
>>
>>15947998
I don't think blow up dolls are made to be filled with water, the material might not hold. It might burst just sitting around and will most likely burst once you start fucking. Also don't expect it to be able to sit like >>15947114, the weight would be too heavy for the doll to hold itself up.

But try it out and see what happens and let it know if it works. Another alternative is to fill it with cotton and stuff if you're good with crafts.
>>
>>15947998
>>15948027
And another thing is that the slot for onaholes in most blow up dolls is pretty small, so don't expect to fit your venus or r20 in there, also take into account pressure, you'll be putting a lot of it on the onahole especially if you use water since it's heavier than air.
>>
>>15947806
fix some drops in with a bowl of water. Or just wet it. Just like onatsuyu, honey drops will instantly activate with water.
>>
has anyone tried something similar to this?
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/l-lewd/32319744622.html
>>
>>15948186
It looks like that magic eyes torso, to which I say get a better torso or an actual doll.
>>
>>15944908
I have one. I really like it. The inner layer is great with its weird sections.
>>
>3 instances of 'retention' on the tracking history for my package
t-th' fuck
>>
>>15948352
The entire delivery chain is having a go with your onahole, it'll take a while for her to work her way through all the delivery guys and parcel checkers. Wait patiently for your cum filled wrecked onahole.
>>
File: train end.jpg (98KB, 430x350px) Image search: [Google]
train end.jpg
98KB, 430x350px
>>15948408
>>
>>15948186
>>15948203
After some more research, it appears to be the exact same mold as "Real Body D-Cup Office Lady Doll" but 1/3 of the price. It might be a worse material, but ! would guess it's mostly just the chinese R&D-piracy discount.

What "better torso" should I consider? The ones in the guide are all so expensive, and I'm not interested in an actual doll.

Pic related: found an uncensored image of the aliexpress torso
>>
>>15948584
How tall is that, in cm?
>>
File: 1241236901982.gif (168KB, 256x144px) Image search: [Google]
1241236901982.gif
168KB, 256x144px
>>15948408

>tfw cucked by the postal service
>>
>>15944908
The cover art is pretty good, who's the artist?
>>
>>15947806
this stuff felt really sticky when i used it, could have been because i had it laying around for too long. wasnt a fan nonetheless.
>>
These internals make me feel like eating cake.
http://www.hotpowers.jp/goods/1-1032.html
>>
>>15948713
50cm
From the height, it seems to be basically full size, but the bust and waist measurements (65cm/26", 50cm/20") seem odd. I'd want to get underwear for it if I do buy it, but those sizes are too small for women's clothing unless I'm missing something.
>>
Is there a hip with a navel that isn't just like a tiny divot?
>>
how good is EXTREME PLEASURE HIP SENSEI?
>>
I just realized I fucked up the inside of my second onahole, Rina. Almost all of the insides have been stripped, the only thing I can think of that fucked up the insides was my drying. My first ona was a tenga flip hole and I don't have much experience dealing with the regular onaholes, so how do you guys dry yours usually? I manually use my fingers and a microfiber towel to pad the insides, is that too rough?
>>
I wait a week and miss my package this Saturday and I forgot today was Columbus Day. Goddammit, I want my rubber pussy now!
>>
File: 2016-10-10_22-48-12.png (31KB, 959x382px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-10_22-48-12.png
31KB, 959x382px
There goes my money.
>>
>>15952024
>he thinks that's alot
>>
>>15952024

Whoa, man, did the bank let you withdraw that much in one go? Moving such a huge amount of money, I heard that was a red flag financially.
>>
>get an onahole
>gradually replaces my hand completely
>go from finishing in one minute to lasting 30 minutes with no effort, 50-60 with short pauses and mental fortitude

>bored
>remember somebody here came up with a homebrew "onahole in folded pillow" contraption
>try it out
>can't even last 2 minutes

What the fuck is this magic
What have you done
>>
>>15952202
I am living with student loan, that ain't fun.
>>
>>15952175
it kind of is a lot in that half the cost is shipping
>>
File: 1472144327859.png (177KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
1472144327859.png
177KB, 750x600px
>>15952024
be sure to take some lewd pics when it arrives for other /jp/'s to enjoy
>>
Would vegetable oil work as lube? I'm all out and need a go quick.
>>
>>15952896
no, there's a reason they say to only use water-based lube (as opposed to oil-based or silicone-based) with onaholes

even using spit would be better, but you're probably just stuck with your hand
>>
>>15952931
Damn, is there ANYTHING I can use for lube?
>>
>>15952938
THE BLOOD OF YOUR ENEMIES
>>
Faphero done anyone good here? Tried it three times but I don't know I just go flaccid honestly.
>>
File: DSC_0029.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0029.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
Rate my homemade onahole
>>
>>15953191
Poorfags gonna poor
>>
>>15953191
how does it feel?
>>
How often does MST restock? I want Onatsuyu lube and it hasn't bee in stock for a week or so now. should i buy something else instead, on amazon?
>>
>>15954445
NLS
>>
>>15954446
Should I pay with debit or directly through my bank? Does it matter? Card is VISA debit, through Bank of America. From my understanding, it is likely the same, but I do not know.
>>
>>15954542
I dunno I use PayPal
>>
How long did you guys wait until to replace your lolinco? It has almost been 10 months since I got mine and I am thinking of replacing it with the virgo (despite having a 5" baby dick). Virgo is $80 CAD right now so I think I'll wait until next month and get it.

However, if anyone knows if the virgo is much looser than the original, then I am definitely not getting it.
>>
>>15954594
I don't replace mine. I paid $300 for a Puni SPDX. It's amazing, but I wish it had better build quality. I've had mine for over a year now I think, I don't remember anymore, but the pelvic bone broke in it and the seams split where they put the bone in the mold.

As you can imagine, I am not going to be dropping another $300. I'll just wait till I get a better job making enough to get one of those sized dolls.
>>
>>15945962
Anon, they literally have a pillow with a hole slot item now.
>>
>>15947114
wtf is that?
>>
>>15954934
Your girlfriend.
>>
File: this difficult earth2.jpg (152KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
this difficult earth2.jpg
152KB, 1920x1080px
>tfw fell for lolico virgo meme
First thing: it's impossible to get inside. You need a depleted uranium dick to penetrate this turkey. When, after 15 minutes of trying to break through this wall of artificial difficulty, I somehow slipped in without getting my erection choked out, I came in one minute. I guess it was stimulating. Can't really appreciate the feeling when it takes that much effort for so little pay off.
Cleaning is a bitch and the only surefire way to dry it is to bake it at 300°C for 90 minutes. Didn't even fit in my half filled dt 770 box/onahole stash, good thing I have ton of shoe boxes lying around.
I sure hope it gets looser or I'll have to throw it out.
I guess super tight loli holes just aren't for me, I just wish I wasn't retarded to waste that kind of money to figure it out though. Should have bought a fucking vacuum witch instead.
>>
>>15955177

Ever had any loli or tight holes before this one? Maybe tight holes aren't for you.

I stand by my lolinco to the death, and I'm sure a lot of my fellow loli/dick bully loving brothers would too.
>>
>>15955270
I feel like Lolinco was designed specifically for my tiny Asian dick.
>>
>>15955276

I have a tiny asian dick too.
Lolinco was made for me.
>>
>tfw bought my first onahole but my dick is too big
I can barely fit it in my 8 inch one
>>
>>15955270
Yeah, I also stand by you. No idea what that anon is complaining about.

>>15955276
>>15955330
Long live the alliance of Asian baby dicks!
>>
Looks like theres a small sale on ToyDemon right now. $88 USD shipped for Daisyuki Hold and Temptation Witch from Toydemon. ~$2 more expensive than buying it from Japan.
Is this a good deal right now? I know they have a black Friday sale, but I'm not sure how much cheaper it gets.
>>
I get that all onaholes are relatively lewd considering what they are but in you guy's opinion what's the lewdest/most inviting onahole?
>>
File: 1360116111499.jpg (41KB, 443x526px) Image search: [Google]
1360116111499.jpg
41KB, 443x526px
What's a few good onaholes for someone with 4 inches? I can only reach half the length of the recommended holes on here.

Should I just off myself that I can't even feel maximum pleasure from inanimate objects designed for debauchery?
>>
I know this isn't really on topic for this thread and I apologise for that, but I have no idea where else to ask this

I'm a poorfag and am tempted to get a couple of tenga egg things as they are fairly cheap and I don't currently have any kind of sex toy, if any of your gents have tried them before which ones would you recommend?
>>
>>15956269
Just save up a little more and get one of the cheaper holes, I've owned one of the eggs and the cheaper onaholes feel better.
>>
>>15956259
Any onahole is a good fit for 4 inches, they're built for asian micro penises by asian micro penises.
>>
>>15956269
I bought one before I know about onaholes. It was nothing special and only lasts several uses if you really baby it.

Take the plunge and buy a $20 hole.
>>
>>15956294
Like I said, the supposedly good ones on the guide cannot be enjoyed to the fullest with a micro penis, hence why I am asking if anyone can provide some advice.

You can only reach so far with that kind of package. If you could only try Vacuum Witch with a micro penis.
>>
>>15956446

There's a cheapish reusable Tenga Air Tech one I was looking at but in the reviews some guy said it damaged his dick, and it says the max length is 5.5in (I'm bigger than that) so It kinda put me off, other stuff seemed a little too expensive for me
>>
What's a hole that doesn't get spoiled by lolinco? My mouth of truth doesn't feel like shit anymore
>>
>>15956487
Don't even bother stain your dick with Tenga's garbage. There product are complete rip-offs. I had fell for Tenga flip hole meme twice before Lolinco saved me from my stupidity.

Just save your money anon, your dick deserve better.

>>15956490
After all these years, Magic Eyes still couldn't surpass their masterpiece.
>>
>>15956521

I'm not a fan of loli though
>>
Is there an onahole that simulates a sloppy blow job? There are some electronic onas that actually succc you. Are they any good? Is there any risk of losing my dick in such a thing?
>>
That fucking feel when my Venus real soft is basically ruined now due to excessive use and warping over time by using a heating pad. This fucking sucks I wonder if I can get them to send me another one for free
>>
>>15956600
I wouldn't bet on it.
If you like a hole so much just buy another of the same type.
>>
>>15956464
You can check the google doc in the guide and look at the tunnel length, match that with popular opinion/consensus and you're good to go.
>>
>>15955177
>lolico virgo

how big are you?

>>15956259
any loli hole, in my experience the "cervix" at the end of some holes like the kupa rina just feels meh so I prefer to stroke before I hit it.

Maybe it's because I'm uncut and my head is pretty sensitive idk
>>
File: naughty.jpg (113KB, 1364x767px) Image search: [Google]
naughty.jpg
113KB, 1364x767px
Yeaaaahhh

I'm going to do filthy things to these holes.
>>
>>15957295
Don't tell me you're gonna hold their hands?
>>
>>15957318
Yes

With my penis
>>
What are some good, real tight holes?
>>
File: cum_maid_-_uterus_sex_onahole.jpg (49KB, 374x560px) Image search: [Google]
cum_maid_-_uterus_sex_onahole.jpg
49KB, 374x560px
Anyone try this uterus hole? really had a great time with that extra entrance at the end of puni virgin for the head of your dick thought this might be similar.
>>
>>15957407
By entrance I meant cervix
>>
>>15957407
Looks more like an amputee hole and you fuck her severed leg stubs.
>>
I really like the "frenulum tickler" in the NLS Original.
Any other holes with this feature?
>>
>>15956259
VAA, MoT and La Vie En Roses.

VAA if you are into intense sensation and like rape porn. The tunnel is rather short and hard thus increased sensation.

MoT is a one size fit all and the best BJ hole out there. It also looks neutral gender so it satisfies all sexual orientations.

La Vie En Roses is a personal favourite. Only because the anus is fucking amazing. I believe it is one size fit all since I'm only a 5" baby dick. It is like lolinco 2.0 but anal and more durable.
Sorry not sorry for shilling it for the hundredth time, I just want you guys to try it.
>>
>>15957341
La Vie En Roses

Ok, I promise to stop mentioning this name for at least a day from now.
>>
>>15956259
Slut Announcer if you can reach the end
>>
>>15956294
Also try R-20 Puni
>>
File: flaps.jpg (81KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
flaps.jpg
81KB, 720x960px
>>15957973
>>
>>15958086
I want to flip those flaps
>>
>>15958086
how does it feel though?
>>
I consider circumcision.
Any thoguhts on using onaho with that?
>>
>>15958298
Is it cause of a medical condition?
>>
>>15958350
Yes, without reason my frenulum insanely shortened up in the course of half of the year followed by intense phimosis that made using onaho unsatisfactory and causing pee problems.

I read that problems of that kind might reappear so thought of circumcision to freely use my 7 holes collection.
>>
>>15956600
What is "excessive use"?

I bought mine last month and I want mine to last.
>>
>>15940365
Is there a version of this webm with sound
I need it
>>
>>15958410
it's on jewtube
>>15958389
I'm sure there are a bunch of folks here who were mutilated right after birth, some might complain about sensitivity and needing more intense holes to feel anything but they've been circumcised for a long time, for a fresh cut guy like you, I don't think you have to worry about that too much yet.
>>
File: I found the video after this.png (39KB, 515x280px) Image search: [Google]
I found the video after this.png
39KB, 515x280px
>>15958546
Amazing.
>>
>>15957973
I just had a couple rounds with the La vie en rose. The balance of stimulation and material softness was perfect for me.
I really like texture in the tunnels, but I wish the entrances were looser. I'm surprised that pinhole anus didn't tear when I was drying it.

Hopefully the onahole doesn't change too much as it's broken in, but I haven't been this pleased with magic eyes since Girl in the Box.
All thanks to your shilling
>>
Has anyone tried Secret Lover Himekano? It was either this or VAA but I don't know how much my dick would last with a VAA. I already have a Meiki Sarah and Taimanin Asagi 3 and am wondering what I should buy next.
>>
My Lolinco came in today, and i gotta say, I'm pretty underwhelmed, out of the 3 I have the venus real soft is still my favorite. Are there other onaholes that are extremely soft?
>>
>>15958298
>>15958389
>phimosis
do it anon, it's not healthy.
>>
>>15958389
WE TOLD YOU TO WASH YOUR ONAHOLES IMMEDIATELY AFTER USE! WE TOLD YOU TO STOP USING MEMESTARCH!

ENJOY YOUR FLESH EATING BACTERIA GROWTH AND DICK DISEASE!
>>
>>15958764
I've been using an onahole with those symptoms for years now and nothing bad has ever happened, not even a UTI
Now it's almost in shreds from use
>>
>>15958739

I was the opposite; I got a lolinco first and when I tried the venus real soft I felt so fucking cheated.

I literally have to concentrate on trying to cum just to finish.
>>
OnaTsuyu + your hand.
All the benefits minus the nasty cleanup.
>>
>>15959116
>nasty clean up
>cant even be bothered to spend 5nmin wishywashing your lovely holes

You have failed anon...unless its a hip, I have no experience cleaning hips
>>
>>15958600
My La Vie en Roses anus teared up after a few uses. I don't think it really changed the sensation for me.

Now I want to consider Girl in the Box. How does it compare to the Lolinco?
>>
>>15959067
Same, I think it heavily depends on your first few holes. Venus Real Soft felt like fucking a fat blob, lacked in sensation and disappointing.

But if you are into that sort of stuff (BBW), go ahead and knock yourself out.
>>
Anyone tried to put some lipstick on their "mouth of truth"? What kind of lipstick did you use?
>>
>>15959067
>>15959897

Venus real is more for longer sessions and easier edging. I rotate which one I use every few weeks and I've noticed after switching from a high stimulation hole to the VR the first week or two felt pretty lackluster. It's not until after using it some more that you actually start to feel it. I think it might be kind of like the death grip but for onaholes.
>>
>>15959564
Hips are rather heavy and extremely loud when cleaning. It is a nightmare when I clean it in the middle of the night as my grandma sleeps a room away.

I own the KABEJIRI btw.
>>
tips to clean a SPDX? that thing its a bitch to clean.
>>
>>15958739
/ona/ in general doesn't like soft onaholes, here's my recommendations:

Kunoichi (Soft, Normal, or Tsubaki's Melancholy)
Thinner Very Soft TOMAX holes (thinner as in the whole thing, not the tunnel)
Seventeen Bordeaux Soft, Seventeen Evo Soft
>>
>>15959886
I might not be the best person to take a recommendation from. I really didn't like VAA and I'm too afraid to try lolinco.
However, you'd probably like GITB, but it's pretty old now and has a really simple single tunnel design. It's similar to la vie en roses with the texture, except tighter, boring and maybe a little firmer.

Between la vie en roses and MoT, I doubt magic eyes has anything better to offer you except maybe one of their hips.

Premium Chastity is pretty great. Just don't let the picture fool you, it's fucking tiny and I love it.
http://en-nls.com/pict1-43494?c2=12001126
>>
Is the Virgo almost as tight and sensational as the original Lolinco?
>>
>>15960230
For me Virgo was disappointment compared to original lolinco. Doesn't feel as good (on other hand every hole after lolinco have been disappointment), and cleaning is pain.
>>
>>15958410
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCAbgiB505E
>>
Anyone, please explain how to properly clean Lolinco. I still don't understand how can I made it dry completely.
>>
I've been waiting on my La Vie en Rose for a few days (from otonajp), and today it changed from "processing" to "complete" - pic related. What does this mean? Does that mean that it just shipped and its on the way?
>>
Are there any reviewers who cover both the east & west toys?
>>
>>15960022

Flush the holes really well, then use your fingers or a prod (another anon uses drumsticks) to push paper towels or tissues to remove excess moisture. I also use a touch of 70% rubbing alcohol to inhibit bacteria/mold growth and help dry it. It's been successful so far.
>>
>>15960022
poast pics of said SPDX
>>
>>15960022
I have a bath tub and the force of the water on the faucet is strong enough to flush both holes out.

Otherwise use a utility sink, like in a dedicated laundry room.
Or if you have a removable shower head with a stream mode, that works too. It's also what I use.

Jam paper towel in both holes as far as your finger can do, then shove the rest in with a smooth stick. Before jamming paper towel into the other hole, reach in with your fingers and confirm the towel reaches the end of the canal where they join. Then jam that hole with your second towel until you think it reached the other towel, pull out, and confirm the tunnel where they meet is dry and you're gud.
>>
>>15959564
I can use my ona when I'm home alone, but I feel all eyes on me when I sneak to the bathroom with a sloppy piece of rubber vagina in one hand.
>>
>>15960633
>alcohol
has anyone ever tried using iodine or chlorhexadine instead?
they are both good anti bacterial/fungal chemicals but would they ruin the plastic?
>>
>>15960780
You have to learn to be sneaky, anon.
What I do is hide it under a towel when I go take a shower in the evening and clean it in the shower, then I take it back to my room wrapped around the shirt I used that day and dry it off there.
>>
>>15960780
hide it in a toiletry bag or wrap inside a face towel
>>
>>15959978
is it reasonably big or is it loli-sized?
>>
File: 51r1FNSzRBL._SX522_.jpg (20KB, 522x522px) Image search: [Google]
51r1FNSzRBL._SX522_.jpg
20KB, 522x522px
Posting this here cause I have no idea where else to ask this. I just got this cheapo silicone chastity cage off of Amazon, and I have no idea how I am supposed to put the damn thing on. It came with no instructions. I figure I am supposed to stick my balls through the big ring in the back, but even the biggest ring it came with is too small to fit both nuts through. Anyone have any experience with cages?
>>
>>15961065
just open it and close it on you junk
>>
>>15961065
Unlatch it first, and then latch it around the upper part of your ballsack.
You might want to trim to avoid caching your pubes in it.
>>
is there anything that can seriously beat the vacuum witch?
this hole feels fucking amazing even after it using it daily for months now, while other holes barely withstood the test of time (lolinco, MoT, etc.)
>>
Bought a Lilith Uterus Regular recently, and it seems like a decent hole, but there are a couple of questions.

Roughly how long does a hole like that last, assuming usage every few days or so?

What's a good way to clean them without filling it inside out, which probably reduces the lifespan by a staggering amount? Are there any chemicals to avoid? Soaps that are suggested?
>>
>>15961209
I don't know about the Liliths but my oldest toy is a Venus Clone that I have had for over two years. Tomax is very durable.

Don't don't don't turn it inside out. To clean it, I dump the contents into the sink, stick a finger in it and swirl it around with water to get the rest of it out, then put a couple pumps of hand soap inside and scrub with my fingers, and finally rinse out the soap. After I take a microfiber towel and use my finger to stick it inside to absorb the water left in it.
>>
>>15961279
Ah, thanks anon!

Was worried that I'd have spent that much for just a few month's worth of play.
>>
>>15960900

Never tried either of those, but you could try using them on the outside in an inconspicuous place to see if they have a adverse effect. If it's dual-layer, try some right on the edge of the second layer, too.
>>
>>15961119
what lube do you use and how much? I own one and it's probably one of my least favorites.
>>
>>15960342
>>15960342
Someone pls respond
>>
File: 2much1.jpg (69KB, 780x755px) Image search: [Google]
2much1.jpg
69KB, 780x755px
I think I went a bit over the top.
>>
>>15961827
>i will never prolapse a fake vagina
>>
>>15961827
mine detached like that after about a month of use, though not as bad.
I actually tried to repair it, never again.
>>
>>15960240
Thank you so much for your reply. I was about to purchase the virgo a few days ago to replace my lolinco but I was afraid it won't be as sensational.
>>
>>15961524
one and only toucan lube
are you squeezing the hole before entering it? because if you aren't, then you're missing out on like 80% of the experience
>>
>>15960314
The interior doesn't have to be completely dry.

How I clean mine is by first fingering the hole until I no longer feel any lubrication under running water. Then I just dry the exterior with my bath towel and toss the hole in my toy bag with a silica gel pack. My dick hasn't fall off yet but who knows if I have cancer or something.
>>
>>15960342
I should have given you a tracking number that you can track.

This is how I use mine:
https://trackings.post.japanpost.jp/services/srv/search/direct?searchKind=S004&locale=en&reqCodeNo1=

And you paste your tracking number at the end, after the "CodeNo1="
>>
>>15961017
It is a bit small for a hip (I would classify it as a mini-hip) but not loli-sized as it is a bit "fat".

Then again, what is loli sized really
>>
>>15961119
Oh baby, mine is coming this Friday or early next week and I'm deciding to blue ball until then.
>>
>>15962063
Mine is torn up and started to have a yellow mold on the inner surface after I hadn't use it for a long time. Next month I will get a new one so I want to make sure that the mold wouldn't appear early.
>>
>>15962002
I am squeezing, but I just don't like the inside texture and how firm it actually feels.
>>
>have not touched my hip in months
>have not touched my oppais in months
>have not touched my sleeves in months
>doll gets all the attention now
Do you think they will forgive me?
>>
What hips both look loli and feel loli on the inside? A Lolinco hip equivalent of sorts.
>>
>>15962140
What kind of doll is it anon?
>>
>>15962202
"Lily" from KingMansion
>>
>>15962095
Are you uncut? I'm uncut and been thinking about buying the vacuum witch too, but there's been mixed reviews on how rough the inner texture is.
>>
>>15962311
>>15962140
YOU POST VIDEOS NOW YOU MOTHERFUCKER!
>>
>>15962140
>>15962311

p-post videos already u faggot
>>
>>15963508
Well, how well do they fit to the doll? Is there much chance of the legs or upper torso falling off while using them?
Another worry I have is that I've mostly seen small guys using them, so are they still decently pleasurable for a reasonably sized dick of 5-7 inches? And are they resilient? I'd worry about tearing them too.
While we're at it, how hard are they to clean?
>>
>>15963522

You really have to cram the onahole into the torso (especially SS busts), so practically no chance of the upper torso falling off as you get intimate, given you're supporting her by the head, shoulders, or arms (which brings me to my next point).
As for the legs, this is the achille's heel of the design; the legs attach only via a tube that goes through from the side, underneath the entrance canal (like a car axle). There is *no* weight support for this, only the joint silicone of the onahole on the bottom/the perineum. As a result, unless you're supporting her legs too and making sure they're matching the rhythm of your dick, this will stretch that perineum thin (because you're thrusting upwards her and her legs will get left behind), and eventually it will get thin and brittle (I fixed mines with silicone glue though). Whether you're standing fucking her, missionary on the bed, or doggy, the legs always have a tendency of being left behind and stretching that perineum part.
So, left unmodified, you'll basically have to cradle her as you fuck her. Which is not too bad, but the increased wear and tear is exponentially higher.
Now I say "unmodified" because there is this thing called a "spine mod" that we dollho fags do. You can search for dollfielover on xham on how to do it, but basically all you have to do is take solid copper wiring (I use 14 gauge), stab through from the bottom leg area (being careful not to stab the canal), to the top, and coiling the tops and bottoms for the arm and leg axle tubes to go through. This creates a spine that not only stops the hanging leg problem, but the droopiness of the entire torso. It's a must in my opinion. Just a bit nerve wracking not to stab the canal. It'll enable you to be much more rougher with her, and do stuff like standing or kneeling doggy style with ease. No more saggy torso or legs.

As for dick size, I'm asian dick 4.5" and I can go balls deep; of course this will still make her stomach bulge but any dick will do that. The onahole stretches alright so I can imagine it can accomodate up to 5"-5.5"; but I'm not so sure at 6" and probably not 7"; not balls deep at least.

As for tearing, mine only tore a bit at the top of the entrance and it hasn't spread. I don't think it will unless I suddenly got a girthier, fatter cock.

As for cleaning the onahole, it's super easy since the hole is shallow; it's disassembling her that's a pain. I don't want any of my cum to get inside her leg joints, and I cum buckets when I do it with her, so I have to be extra careful (sometimes my cum literally shoots out the sides like in my hentai animes; and since the onahole creates its own suction, you can hear an audible spurt when it bursts out the side; shit turns me on so much). I clean the doll parts with a paper towel and some alcohol. Fully rinsing doll parts create risk for mold since it's virtually impossible to dry the insides of the legs hence I avoid getting my cum or the lube to overflow in there.
Just keep her canal aimed upwards as you disassemble her legs.

In conclusion there's a bit of a learning curve to making love with your doll, but as fellow dollfags, it's worth it given how much we love them. The invention of dollhos is god's work.

ON THE OTHER HAND there are 65cm china dolls (WM dolls/Sanhui/etc.) that you can just replace the stock [hideous] heads with volks DD heads (don't know what kind of modifications needed though). You get a full skeleton (albeit wired) and full TPE body, so way more freedom and durability (you can be rougher, easier to pose for different positions, and you can cum on their bodies), though it's $550 and durability of wire skeleton is questionable. Also since it's 5cm taller it does look a bit bigger compared to a DD body. Clothes still fit though.

Also a lot of jp also use other onaholes; they just surgically mod them to work like dollhos (cut hole underneath canal for leg axle, spine mod to hold arm axles, cut out breasts of torso to accommodate the entire onahole).

Go to xham for vids (tenanmon has the most OHD videos) or the SOF bukkake board dot net ("bukkake" spelled in hiragana + 板); they have a dollho board. Can also pick up info there just watching vids of fellow dollfuckers (no homo).
>>
>>15963611
That was more informative than I expected. Sounds like the spine mod and keeping the doll clean are the biggest problems, but that's not really anything new. For the most part it sounds pretty good.
>ON THE OTHER HAND there are 65cm china dolls (WM dolls/Sanhui/etc.)
Seems like those would probably be more convenient, but I'd rather have the joints on my doll.
>or the SOF bukkake board dot net ("bukkake" spelled in hiragana + 板); they have a dollho board.
Yeah, that's where I first found out about them, but I'm EOP, so all I've done is watch the videos (no homo).
>>
>>15963654
>keeping the doll clean are the biggest problems
as long as you don't pull out and cum all over her clothes and face/wig, it's not too bad. It's just assembly/disassembly and full body wipe down that take time.

As for the spine mod, I wouldn't do it as dollfielover did it because it goes through the middle and below the canal; in my dollho mold the area below the canal is thin so there's a huge risk of puncturing that or eventually wearing it down with your dick. I just made two spines parallel to the canal for less risk and more rigidity.

Overall no regrets; the emotional and visual stimulation for me as a dollfag is off the charts. I only get physical stimulus from onaholes, and I only ever use them if I don't have time to disassemble my girl for intercourse. And when I cum in onaholes, it's just for the sake of cumming and finishing; with dolls I'm emotionally attached and the orgasms are longer, more voluminous and I get an oxytocin/emotional high. Fucking love it, it's the best. Some people think you're soiling them but it only made me even way more attached to them.

Now go forth and consummate with your doll, fellow dollfag.
>>
>>15963707
Oh, speaking of the disassembly, I guess the bulge in them to allow your dick to fit means that they're no good to keep like that when you're not fucking them? Does it stand out too much even under thick clothes?

>Overall no regrets; the emotional and visual stimulation for me as a dollfag is off the charts.
Yup, I want one more for this than for the quality of the hole itself.
>>
>stick my dick in lolinco
>holy shit this feels amazing
>literally feel the hymen break within seconds
>it's now just a regular used goods slut hole
heheheh..
>>
>>15963718
It only bulges when your dick is inside. It's not really bulgy otherwise and not noticeable under clothes. though I'm not sure I'd keep her that way since even with a spine mod they're nowhere near as stable/balanced and practically impossible for holding standing poses, though sitting poses are possible albeit awkward.

sometimes the bulge to me during intercourse is distracting so instead of having her wear a full outfit to hide it (more pain to put on then off, expensive, and also risk of damage in rough play), I just have her wear a bath towel that covers her breasts and torso and fug her in the bathroom before taking a shower for that extra role playing factor.

sheeeeeeit im getting turned on. i think it's time for a session when i shower later.
>>
>>15963760
>I just have her wear a bath towel that covers her breasts and torso and fug her in the bathroom before taking a shower for that extra role playing factor.
That's high level.

Thanks for all the info, anon.
>>
>>15963764

one thing I forgot to mention and why I mentioned why some jp jerry rig onaholes to serve as dollhos instead... the physical stimulation is not that high, especially if you're coming from a loli hole or dick bully like lolinco or VAA. it can't be helped due to the size and having to accommodate doll parts; the canal can't be too long or large and there can't be too much texture. at first i was a bit disappointed, but i grew to actually think it's fitting since it's soft and tight, versus hard and tight (lolinco, VAA) or soft and loose (Venus Real Soft), it lets me last waaaaay longer but not get bored with and make orgasm a chore like a super soft hole like venus real soft would do. it has (at least my mold) a pronounced g spot, so even if there's not much texture stimulation that alone suffices. anyway the main attraction is the visual/emotional stimulation; if i wanted my dick beat up and I felt lazy, I just desk fuck my lolinco and put my girl on top of it (being careful not to sandwich her hair in between her body and the onahole since that could pull some strands).
>>
>>15963800
(cont.) with the added bonus of being able to pseudo-fuck her in any outfit.
>>
File: 1475520911860.gif (628KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1475520911860.gif
628KB, 420x420px
>>15961827
>>15961905
I just got my rina last week

hopefully it lasts a little longer than that
>>
File: 2much3.jpg (71KB, 867x826px) Image search: [Google]
2much3.jpg
71KB, 867x826px
>>15963916
It's still kinda usable.
>>
File: wtf is it doing over there.png (21KB, 676x600px) Image search: [Google]
wtf is it doing over there.png
21KB, 676x600px
Wait what? I don't live in Vancouver...
>>
>>15963924

jesus christ
scratch that hole off my list
>>
>>15963933
It's just the mail being silly, it'll make its way to you.
>>
>>15963924
That's distressing
>>
>>15963977
it feels really good, just go easy on it
>>
>>15963924
STOP ONAHOLE ABUSE!
PLEASE REPORT ALL ONAHOLE ABUSERS TO THE ONAHOLE POLICE IMMEDIATELY!
>>
>>15961827
Which hole is this?
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (20KB, 538x957px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
20KB, 538x957px
>>15939139
>tfw just welded roses with clothing iron
I didn't burn anything and its functional
but maybe i added the cornstarch too early
>dat discoloration

Also
>Magic Eyes
never thought that advertising would come in handy after cutting it, and jamming it in the tear i made, and melting it into some sort of flux with the iron
>>
>>15964499
Still pissed about it bubbling up the very first time i use it.

Haven't they heard complaints about their QC yet?
>>
>>15964499
Why your hand look so black?
>>
>>15964525
I'm a really darkskinned south asian
>>
File: 2much2.jpg (90KB, 873x661px) Image search: [Google]
2much2.jpg
90KB, 873x661px
>>15963977
Don't scratch it off the list; it's a great feeling hole. I've got a large penis, I used it thoroughly for a few months, then I decided to do it with a very small amount of lube. That's why it got prolapsed. Normal use wouldn't wreck it.
>>
>>15963611
For someone who's never owned a doll what type do you use and what dollho?
I looking to get into this.
>>
>>15963707
Wouldn't the holes for the spine mod be prone to mold?
>>
>>15964591
from the thumbnail it looks like a werid alien monster dildo
>>
>>15965272
It looks like a skinned disembodied turkey head + neck
>>
>>15965364
Fuck.
>>
>>15965922
What happens behind closed doors is a private matter between a dollfag and his doll.
>>
>>15963611
>SOF bukkake board dot net ("bukkake" spelled in hiragana + 板); they have a dollho board.

I've never been there before, what's the login?
>>
>>15963123
Yes I'm uncut.
Another one of my gripes with it is in the design; since it has a big suction chamber it takes all the lube with it, leaving you with a dry feeling. If you put too much then you just slip in and out without getting the full sensation of the insides.
>>
>>15966244
Sorry to samefag but I forgot about my biggest complaint above all the others.
It's noisy as FUCK, even while using it. Depending on the angle you might get bubbling noises, and when you pull out you get a very audible pop. You can try to squeeze and release very gently but you'll still either get a pop or something that sounds like a slurping sound which is also very audible.
>>
>>15965026
I wouldn't think so. the silicone is pretty tight and flush around the wiring, any water that gets in won't get very far (not past a cm i imagine) and is negligible and something i dry off just by pressing a paper towel near the hole to suck whatever is in there.

>>15965922
im a dollfag but only 1/3 dollfag there's plenty of videos on the net for that.

>>15966107
it's on the page. look for it.
>>
>>15964899

there's only two dollhos and they're tailored for either volks dollfie dreams or obitsu 60cm dolls (though they're interchangeable).

i have dollfie dream.

hope u got $600 bux.
>>
Compared to the Lilith Uterus, Does the Venus line have more of a comfy, encompassing feeling due to the increased thickness?
>>
>>15966555
I don't know about about "comfy", the thickness just makes it feel tighter imo. I'd guess that a thinner onahole would stick closer to your dick, though
>>
For you sexdoll fags who ruined their dolls one way or another.. what do you do with it after the holes are not usable anymore?
>>
>>15966601
Makes sense. Unfortunately it looks like Queencat is sold out of the soft for the Real, so at this point I might wait for Thanksgiving time to see if they have any special deals.

The Arkhe is still super tempting as well since it's always sold out.
>>
>>15966610
Don't sex dolls usually have a removable vagina?
>>
>>15966643
Not all dolls from what I seen
>>
>>15966651
Then just replace the hip segment.
>>
>>15966681
Ya lost me, I have in mind full body silicone sex dolls.. do they make segmented dolls now?
>>
What's a good, relatively cheap first onahole to get?
erect size is 16.5cm, width around 1.1~1.4 cm.
>>
>>15966771
>width 1.4cm
Is your penis a pencil?
>>
>>15966687
Benus
>>
>>15966780
oh oops, I mean 2.1~2.4cm
>>
>>15966555
The Venus real soft feels mushy and has zero suction. It produces a slight amount of pressure because of the thickness, but it's not a "tight" feeling. Holes that are small or have a suction chamber will feel tight around the head of your dick in a way that the Venus real soft won't.

Neither is better. They're just different. You might like one more than the other through.
>>
any recommendations for someone who enjoyed the puni ana 3d?
>>
Anyone have a Cocolo? Thinking of buying one but they look like a bitch to clean
>>
>>15966464
So does the one dolllfie dollho model fits both MDD and DDS body types? Is it safe to assume it'd also fit the upcoming DDP body?
>>
File: pDGC1-12185362v380.jpg (43KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
pDGC1-12185362v380.jpg
43KB, 380x380px
Any suggestions for cleaning cloth/tools? Got a lilith uterus regular, and it's fairly tight, so I'm afraid that the microfiber cloth I have (see pic) is going to tear it or something.
>>
>>15967344

Fits DDS, looks hilarious on MDD (like fucking a turkey), maaaaaybe works for DDP.
>>
>>15967344
MDD HAS been done though. But you'll have to jerry rig your own onahole. some jp on xham did it.
>>
>>15966555
>Does the Venus line have more of a comfy, encompassing feeling due to the increased thickness
Venus Real Soft does that to me, and it feels great.

>>15966771
Lilith Uterus, regular softness presumably. It's a short hole but it's stretchy enough.
>>
>>15967383
I usually just tongue mine clean
>>
>>15967460
The one and only way, slurp out the fresh cum from your onahole, preferably from another man, and then stick your tongue deep inside for some deep cleaning.
>>
>>15967537
>then stick your tongue deep inside for some deep cleaning.
Gross as fuck but I'm sure someone in this thread is already doing that.
>>
File: venus-real-masturbator-03.jpg (189KB, 1673x1000px) Image search: [Google]
venus-real-masturbator-03.jpg
189KB, 1673x1000px
Lads, venus real in soft or regular? Checking comments here it seems soft might not be stimulating enough...
>>
What's the meaning of the "Dick Bullies" section in the pastebin? Is it for "bad" onaholes or extremely hard ones?
>>
>>15968030
I think it might mean small/tight and over stimulating, making you cum too soon
>>
>>15968029
if you are uncut go for soft
>>
>>15968029
I have a soft. I'm cut. You have to move it slowly to fell the texture. If you thrust it fast it just feels like mush.

I'm about to buy a lilith spiral wave hard if that tells you anything. Queen Cat has so many options for wave holes that I'm not sure which one to buy.
>>
>>15968030

Hard and tight.
For example Virgin Age Admission has a tendency to launch off my dick like slippery soap if I let go.
>>
>>15968046
>>15968108
thanks
>>
>>15968048
>>15968097
Thanks for the input, I'm cut so I guess I'll stay safe with regular.
>>
File: 1429078373613.png (1MB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1429078373613.png
1MB, 1400x1400px
>>15968097
>I'm cut.
>>
After 2 years of dedicated and distinguished service, the inner layer of my Virgin Age Graduation separated itself from the outer layer and came out in one piece.

I guess it's time for some prolapse play now.
>>
>>15968574
>from virgin to prolapse in 2 years
Hardcore
>>
new to the onameme here, local online store in my country stocks fleshlight & tenga which is the least shit option out of their lineups?
don't really want to deal with border force sending the party van to come get me because the box has some shit tier loli on it
>>
>>15968610

I had a tenga flip before I got real onas. Not bad, durable and lasts forever. and was easy and is still the easiest to clean onahole I ever had.
>>
what's a good first ona-hole that I can buy?
>>
>>15968767
Read the pastebin in the OP, it should tell you all you need to know unless you have very specific standards.
>>
File: 31TAkxabyYL.jpg (14KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
31TAkxabyYL.jpg
14KB, 500x333px
To you guys who have had the Lilith spiral holes, is the thinness around the sides and rear something to be concerned about? I remember a few people talking about punching through theirs a long time ago, before I was interested in buying one.
>>
File: 1474477972993.jpg (36KB, 278x278px) Image search: [Google]
1474477972993.jpg
36KB, 278x278px
>>15940567
>>
>>15940567
>>15968991
Yeah, basically. I just went to the nearest grocery store near my place and bought a handful of cheap microfiber cloths, they work just fine.
>>
>>15968991
terry, microfiber, i dont think it matters. you're not polishing a car or anything.
>>
File: Cohf840VYAAHARC.jpg (43KB, 587x590px) Image search: [Google]
Cohf840VYAAHARC.jpg
43KB, 587x590px
>>15969136
>you're not polishing a car or anything.
I think it's time for you to hop in.
>>
I've just stuffed a thicker onahole into the can of pringles. Feels far better than expected.
>>
File: 1380706260090.jpg (56KB, 261x261px) Image search: [Google]
1380706260090.jpg
56KB, 261x261px
>>15968555
don't bully our american friends
>>
File: 1469761170833.png (276KB, 424x412px) Image search: [Google]
1469761170833.png
276KB, 424x412px
>>15969593
Yeah! They have been already bullied by life!
>>
>>15963611
in regards to the 60cm dolls, the Akio doll has a full internal skeleton and should be able to fit DD heads as well. They run 500ish at 60 and i think there is an 80cm model now too. bit of a more durable option.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (470KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
470KB, 1536x2048px
Hey guys, Edward Onahands here, when I was a teenager, I have had sex with an radioactive onahole and I grew onaholes for hands.
I should empty my bin.
>>
>>15967202
it is a bit of a bitch to clean, but a lot of fun to use
>>
>>15969818
how do you use onahole with that hand
>>
>>15969828
lube i would imagine
>>
>>15969828
I wrap my onaholehands around my onaholes like some sort of weird tentacle monster.
>>
i know the general consensus about bad dragon but what about frisky beast's 2 penetrables?
their art doesn't do them any favors but the actual product images seem okay if you buy into the 100% silicone meme
>>
>>15969593
Most of us didn't have a say in the matter.
>>
>>15957407
I've ordered one, should arrive within a week.
>>
I came across an onahole a few days ago but i can't remember the name, I do remember it had different variations of softness, the last 2 softest being "very soft" and "rich soft", help me /ona/
>>
>>15971056
Muses Arkhe
>>
>>15969819
How long does it take to clean, on average? How do you go about doing it? I am interested / considering buying a Cocolo and do not know if I am willing to commit a huge amount of time to cleaning up.
>>
>>15971428
it only takes 5min or so, the drying is the hard part.
i use some type of syringe or water pump to flush it out in each direction with a bit of soap, then water until the inside isnt slick anymore. run some alcohol through it every so oftern.

to dry i use some towels in at least 3 stages: initial; shove a towel in and soak up most of the moisture, then remove. second; put a towel in and let it sit for 30min-hour min. final, a 3rd dry towel and let it sit overnight at least to finish absorbing whatever got leftover.

seems complicated, but usually only takes 5mins from cleaning till the second towel.
>>
>>15971478
I'm assuming small microfiber towels like what have been linked here in the past would work?
>>
>>15968029
Don't get it if you are used to sensational holes like lolinco.
>>
>>15971483
probably, i use microfiber for the outside of all of mine, but i actually like to use lint-free paper towels(viva) for the inside, they seem 'dehumidify' the inside a bit better for me. your mileage may differ.
>>
File: powerderstation.jpg (4MB, 3376x2320px) Image search: [Google]
powerderstation.jpg
4MB, 3376x2320px
there seems to be a line at my powder station.
>>
>>15969796
Yeah I know of the Aiko doll. I was the one that mentioned them last thread. I didn't feel like posting it here this time since not much is known about them/no videos/etc. so it'd feel like a shill.

>>15971596
aww shit nigga is that a 65cm doll. WM Dolls? Sanhui? is the head removable/what does the head peg look like? Durability? Overall impressions?
>>
File: headpeg.jpg (3MB, 2432x4320px) Image search: [Google]
headpeg.jpg
3MB, 2432x4320px
>>15971613
that would be the Aiko actually.

Durability is pretty solid, it move and resists like the anatomy should. joints are pretty resilient, but i wouldnt handle it any rougher than a DD.

I like it alot, but it does make me want to get something bigger. Good for snuggling and a lot easier to handle than a full size though.

<<headpeg
>>
>>15971627
an additional note, since it doesnt use the wireframe skeleton i basically dont have to worry about it ever poking through unless i do something stupid.
>>
>>15971596
What's that on the left?
>>
>>15971627
>>15971632

nice nice. how's the fugging and how big are you (no homo)? do you bottom out? ever go through the dollho phase and how are they in comparison? how does the TPE feel in comparison to what onaholes you have (I have VAA, MoT, lolinco, Venus Real Soft, SPDX, daisyuki hold)?

also how is construction/seams? I looked through their pics and they're practically some household in San Diego that makes them by hand, and I've read posts/seen pics of what I consider still developing TPE molding technique, so not sure I wanna drop $500 on them yet. I do want them to succeed since they've actually thought out their skeleton frame and their body proportions are closer to smart dolls/DDs unlike the china dolls. also MADE IN USA yeeee.

also I've read a lot of people complain that they were too big for it, but then again most of the guys in that forum i assume are non-asian with big dicks, whereas I have a 4.5" asian dick made for dolls and lolis.

Also p-post vids or penetration pics.
Sorry for the mass questions anon but I don't think I've seen an anon with this doll before and I'm really interested in picking one up. Documentation is lacking on this doll and sadly they aren't good at taking flattering photos of them and marketing them either (their faceup is terrible also).
>>
>>15971710
left to right
Rina
MoT
Vacuum witch
Aikodoll
>>
Double Matari Onahole and Temptation Witch arrived today.

Double Matari is shit, outer layer falls off after first wash. Also, it is tiny and your dick will poke out thus clean up will be messy.

Temptation Witch is pretty fucking good. My dick is still inside the hole as I am writing this review. I didn't feel much suction with my Daisyuki Hold but I definitely felt the suction with this one. The hole's "lips" grabs onto your dick ever so tightly as you thrust yourself into it. And yes, I remembered to squeeze the air out of it before using it. I tried just sticking it in at first and it didn't feel nearly as good.
Also, I want to add that the hole is extremely durable and doesn't smell at all unlike Magic Eye products.

Ratings for Temptation Witch:
Sensation: 4/5
Build Quality: 5/5
Pricing: 4/5

Pre-wank variables:
- 4 days no fap
- lukewarm interior, I was too eager to try it so I didn't leave the warmer in for very long
>>
And quick update on my top holes.

Top Three Queens:
-La Vie en Roses
-Temptation Witch
-Lolinco

Runners-up:
-Mouth of Truth

Special Mention:
-Kabejiri (mini-hip)

Wishlist:
-Cocolo
-Ikappara Girl

Special thanks to: Anon's boipussy
>>
File: somebodysgonnagetpomfd.jpg (2MB, 2328x4360px) Image search: [Google]
somebodysgonnagetpomfd.jpg
2MB, 2328x4360px
>>15971725
Never actually went through the DD/dollho phase. i was collecting figures and working my way up, and was to the point where i was starting to look at DDs, but then lost my disposable income and never went back to that. I actually got her before I got any of my true onas. Was using Tengas up until then.

The fuggin is pretty good, I couldnt stop when I first got her. I have never done a proper measure, but im around 5.5 long and i have to be careful in some positions or she will shove me out. you should fit fine unless you have a soda can going on. It is pretty tight though, really gives that fuggin a fairy/doll feel. Tightest ona i have is Rina, and I would rate it tighter than that.

Material i would actually rate close to the vacuum witch, but a bit more...firm. The mold could definitely use a bit more refinement, but its still damn good for the size/durability/pricepoint. Better molds with equivalent durability are usually closer to 1k. I do agree about the head, and am looking to get a different one. Clothes are a bit of a bitch to find as well as her proportions are a bit off from the similar sized DDs and such, mostly for the shirts.

As far as pics/vids, my camera is barely good enough to take pics, i got nothing to take any half decent vids with and dont know where i would upload them anyway. Not terribly opposed to the idea thoughyou gay fish.

Feel free to ask more questions, ill answer what i can.

also, shoutout to the anon with the doll wig hair care tips. I need those, forgot to save them when you posted a few threads ago.
>>
>>15971782
>I actually got her before I got any of my true onas
ah so you've had her for a while? gud gud. so they're pretty durable as long as you aren't fucking them like you're roleplaying an ogre in my hentai animes.

>The fuggin is pretty good, I couldnt stop when I first got her. I have never done a proper measure, but im around 5.5 long and i have to be careful in some positions or she will shove me out. you should fit fine unless you have a soda can going on. It is pretty tight though, really gives that fuggin a fairy/doll feel. Tightest ona i have is Rina, and I would rate it tighter than that.

I'm guessing this is around VAA/Lolinco tightness then, extrapolating from Rina which is also a magic eyes hole and on the loli side. VAA also pushes me out so yeah.
Fortunately VAA/Lolinco are my favorite holes.

>The mold could definitely use a bit more refinement, but its still damn good for the size/durability/pricepoint.
From what I've seen, it's fine. I mean it's not distracting is it?
Either way one of the main reasons I want a full silicone/TPE 60cm doll is so I can have clothed sex with it; disassembly and reassembly are already a hassle enough for DDs, but undressing and redressing? nothx. So seam lines are moot, as long as they aren't separating or bubbles are forming I could care less.

>I do agree about the head, and am looking to get a different one.
Highly highly recommend it. To me that's the selling point and what made or break me from choosing Volks DD over obitsu and other similar bjd. They say eyes are windows to the soul, and Volks DDs can't be beat. The head sculpts are so feminine and the eyes have so much depth and glow; also since it has a domed clear lens on top, it's always as if she's looking eye to eye to you. Just looking at them makes me fall in love every time, and [spoilers]what makes my orgasms with them so strong over to just beating off to some cheap porno[/spoiler]. I love my girls.

>Clothes are a bit of a bitch to find as well as her proportions are a bit off from the similar sized DDs and such, mostly for the shirts.
Hmm a bit of a worry, but maybe I'll just grab DDdy or DD L clothes, considering those are pretty big tits that come with her anyway. They probably based the mold off of a Smart Doll moreso than a Volks DD, hence the clothing fitment issues despite similar size. China bjd clothes from ebay should work too since they run pretty big than spec.

>As far as pics/vids, my camera is barely good enough to take pics, i got nothing to take any half decent vids with and dont know where i would upload them anyway. Not terribly opposed to the idea thoughyou gay fish.
I use xham. They have a small dollfag community there.
And n-no, I've never uploaded any of my own dollfucking sessions there haha im n-not gay.

>also, shoutout to the anon with the doll wig hair care tips. I need those, forgot to save them when you posted a few threads ago.
that's actually me kek. i have quite a few DDs (most with long haired wigs) so doll care is routine for me.

copy pasta from the /jp warosu archive:
>dollfag here (1/3 scales but same shit). downy with water in a spray bottle and a tangle teezer helps for general maintenance. Downy also has a detangler spray. For full cleaning and detangling dip it in a bucket with water/downy mixture. Don't try combing it till it's air dried (leave it to hang dry, do not use a hair dryer, will create frizz).

>If you have knots though you're fucked m8.
>You can run boiling water through the wig to heat form it/straighten it down, then style it as soon as it's not too hot to touch. Or use a handheld steamer. Never use dry heat.

>Could always buy another miku wig to start all over with. They're not that expensive, especially considering your doll. Dolls just need maintenance, the hair especially. >Even just looking at the hair can make them frizz.

>also post vids pls.

Anyway I'm a DD dollfag so some of my knowledge can cross with 60cm sex dolls like wig care so feel free to ask me anything about that also as a fellow dollfucker.
Also I understand the doll thread can be a bit indifferent to dollfucking, and the bjd community is extremely hostile to the idea. Meanwhile most sex doll communities are either shitty american fabric dolls or full size silicone ones that just want to bang their silicone brains out, never our 60cm niche (jp has a community but language barrier), so places like /ona/ are all we kinda got.
>>
>>15971862
the only refinement i was referring to was that the seams are visible(no noticeable overlap though, just visual), if that doesnt bother you its not an issue. I dont mind it myself. The only thing that is 'distracting' is that head, i sometimes go without it.

>Head
ill look into those Volks DDs, not sure which ones would fit the existing slot without modification.

>Clothes
if you already have some DD clothes you should be good for the most part. They usually suggest looking for BJD clothes in general. Ive been hunting for a good pair of shimapan.

>Vids
If i ever make a vid, its not going on xham, might post it in one of the toy threads on gif.
I do have a (shitty)endoscope too, so interior shots could be a thing. Im currently trying to figure out how to get one done on my Cocolo.

Only reason I dont have a fullsize is that there has not been much until recently that both had the right proportions, a decent skeleton, and was in my price range. Mikudollfag has got me drooling desu. Even if(when) i do get a fullsize, i probably wouldnt stop using the Aiko. Just like i use my onas and the Aiko now.
>>
>>15971744
Quick update for Temptation Witch, I just went for seconds. Yes, my dick is still in the hole again as I am writing this.

Sensation is a bit rough actually, it can hurt your dick if you aren't used to bully holes. The interior is also not all that soft which explains the above and trades that with durability.

Overall rating: 90/100.
"Suction is cool yo"
>>
current rankings for my holes
R-20 > La Vie En Roses > Venus Clone Hard > Chimera Plus > Maid In Fella > MoT > Slut Announcer
Just for archive purposes
>>
>>15972275
How is the Tomax hard compared to the R20? Do they feel the same just with the bigger textures on the R20?

I have an R20 and I'm buying a Tomax medium or hard next. I'm not sure which to get though.
>>
>>15971782
Is the silicone around her left wrist broken?
>>
What am I looking for if I'm looking for a mini sex doll I can dress up? What's the name of such a product?
>>
>>15972486
A daughter.
>>
File: download.jpg (4KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 274x184px
>>15971921

All the head bottoms/mounting holes are the same. They're just 7mm circles. If you're neck peg is bigger than that I guess you're gonna have to DIY it. Be aware though that dollfie heads are the most expensive part since the only way to get them is by buying a whole base model/limited doll with it, or getting a custom one commissioned/buying a custom on ebay/YAJ. No one mass produces and stocks completely painted heads ready for picking since they're all hand made.

As for striped panties, i use this site for reasonably priced and quality clothes and they have some.
http://us.sk-coolcat.com/front/bin/ptdetail.phtml?Part=bjd09_l

I actually have a "full size" doll albeit a fabric anime styled one (130cm), the one WIASS uses if you've seen those vids. It's nice that it has a skeleton and I can fug her in all sorts of positions, and can dress her up in cosplay clothes during the deed, but to be honest I only use her once in a blue moon because it's also a hassle to dig her out of my closet (I don't live alone), change her outfit, fix her wig, jam an insert into her, and reverse. Also the clothes are never an exact form fit, even if it is human sized and proportioned. I'm thinking about selling her, just don't know how to do it yet. I've made up my mind that I'm a mini doll fag since DD heads and eyes do it for me, the body proportions are perfect, the clothing selection is vast and the outfit sets are fashionable, all while compact and not that hard to clean; they're the best of both worlds to me basically.

If I had my own place I'd definitely pick up a full size silicone/TPE doll though, since she can just sit around and be ready for whenever I'm feeling the urge.
>>
>>15972486

If by mini you mean 1/3 bjd, then a dollho or aiko doll or a 65cm from WM dolls/sanhui/etc.

Up and coming doll makers from china typically designate them by height (ex. 100cm Riley). Mini dolls tend to have huge tits though for customs reasons--a flat chested and baby faced 100cm doll would raise red flags.
>>
So I just tried the Daisyuki Hold and I'm torn up about it.

Something about using it was not as smooth as I thought it would be. Unless that's the HOLD mechanic I keep hearing about. Maybe it's because I'm uncut, or maybe I didn't use enough lube.

Can anyone else share their experiences with the hole?
>>
>>15972765

I was the anon that was mixed with it last thread and has grown onto it.

You really need to get most if not all the air out or the hole will resist you and it'll be painful. The lube will have a tendency to dry/get rubbed off with how tight the entrance part is, so you'll need to use a bit more or what I plan to do next, activate it/spread it around more with some water.
>>
>>15972649
Can you wash fabric dolls? I don't have good body hygiene but I want to hug a doll to sleep every night, I might sweat all over her and drool on her too. Is she gonna smell worst than my sour balls on a sweaty summer afternoon after a week in bed with me?
>>
>>15972945
You can wipe the surface but that's about it. They're basically giant plushes. Their "skin" is made of spandex. I think a biweekly wash with soap, a wet towel, and some fabric softener should keep them clean and smelling fresh, along with a flowery or girly smelling shampoo wash on their wigs (for my smaller dolls I like to keep a water/fabric softener mixture in a spray bottle to keep them groomed and smelling good throughout the week without having to do a dedicated wig washing session). Unless you don't take daily showers or cum all over them I think they more than qualify as cuddle partners. Lots of fabric doll owners do the same so I don't think there's any problems as long as you do your part in care.

I can't and don't really cuddle anything in my sleep because I get turned on all the time and end up having a hard time going to sleep.
>>
>>15972941
Yeah, I had the same issue with the lube and having it disappear for some reason. I'll give it another go with more live then.

The Minami Riona on the other hand was great. Noisy, but felt nice.
>>
any of you have stealth fap advice
specifically clean up
what do you jizz in
>>
>>15973572
Non-onahole stealth fap advice:
jizz in tissue
put in small plastic bag and tie it shut
>>
>>15972275
Oh fuck, I really want to try the R-20 now.

I'm the La Vie en Roses shiller btw, can I ask what do you like about the R-20?
>>
>>15973599
its hard to use anything with that and you have to stop and aim

i guess i was hoping for a clever diy that isnt a condom
>>
>>15973572

Two stretches of toilet paper. cross it over and drape over the head of my dick. grip onto shaft while gripping over sides of toilet paper (give some leeway at the top of the toilet paper so you don't stroke your head through it). fap and jizz into it. flush tp in toilet.

course this means no lube and only shaft stimulation.
>>
>>15973660
Soundproof your room and install a sink
>>
What are some roastie onaholes?
I just want to add variety
>>
>>15972441
that was a piece of string to hold her hand there. the joints arnt stiff enough to do that far by themselves
>>
Alternatives for microfiber cloth? Would a regular towel damage it too much? My nigger family keeps throwing out my towels or something.
>>
>>15974818
Maybe too much cum on the towels
>>
>that moment when you mom goes through your closet to look for your old cloths and knocks over your secret onahole box and your Kabejiri falls out but she pretends she didn't see it

I'm don't even know how to fucking feel right now. Embarrassed yet kind of happy she didn't embarrass me in front of my sister and dad.
>>
>>15975024
And now she went downstairs and it's super quiet. I bet she's talking to my dad about it right now. I want to disappear. Even if I call suicide hotline, the operator would be laughing their ass off.
>>
Does anyone here have either the Muses Kokalo or Fillo? I'm thinking of getting one of them (leaning towards the Kokalo), but don't know whether to get it in soft or very soft. I've gotten the Tomax Real and Uterus in soft, and the Arkhe in normal, so I'm not particular to any one firmness. Looking for an edging hole though, so I'm not looking for anything above normal firmness.
>>
>>15975044
Take solace in the fact that your parents will die before you and their memories with them
>>
File: IMG_0747.jpg (498KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0747.jpg
498KB, 1536x2048px
Hello /ona/, this is my review of the Gokusen Aiki -Shunka Ayami

http://en-nls.com/pict1-44766?c2=12001132

My previous experience with onaholes include the Puni DX and Lilith Uterus. My donger is average.

I prefer hips in general and this one is built differently than what I'm used to. It seems more like a mini torso than a hip, and it's actually quite nice. The only flat part is the neck, and I very much enjoy being able to feel curves everywhere in the hole. It's hard to see in the pic but the legs are joined at the knee, although I'm sure I could snip it with little repercussion. The entire hole is supposed to mimic the pose of the model on the front of the box.

I haven't heard anything about Enjoy Toys, but the material seems nice enough. There are some seam lines but it's soft and hasn't fallen apart yet, so that's a plus. The pink coloring of the inside and the nipples is an appealing touch, and the nipples themselves are well constructed and very fun to pull on. They feel a little rougher than the rest of the hole. The hole itself isn't as nice as the Lilith Uterus but I like it more than the Puni. It seems tighter though that might just be due to over use of the poor Puni. What I most appreciate with this hole is the number of viable positions to use it in. There's no anus, just a little crevasse, but you can position it stably for both missionary and doggy, or sideways if that appeals to you. Rubbing between the legs feels great, and if you were so inclined you could use it to give yourself a miniature footjob. It doesn't have quite enough mass to maintain cowgirl, but you can do it a bit between positions.

This is my first hole that doesn't have an opening in the back, so cleaning it is different than what I'm used to but nothing challenging.

TL;DR it's a nice hip if you can get past the look of the little legs (which are fun to hold onto while using). I can take more pics if anons would like.
>>
>>15975024

That's why you never hide them where they might need to go perusing in one day.

i put mines either with a ton of computer parts (I'm the only computer guy in the house) or under heavy ass boxes they can't lift.

my condolences though anon. you must be a tornado of emotions right now.
>>
>>15975507

In the video where Shunka actually demonstrates the different uses of the toy, you can slide your member between the legs and poke the boobies. Just another option of play, but if it bothers you i guess it defeats the purpose. I've seen some people here remove the teeth from the MoT before cause they didn't like the hard plastic scraping their ochinchin.
>>
>>15975507
So it sounds like you can thigh job it? Do the legs feel good or just overly rubbery? What about paizuri?
>>
>>15976087
Thigh job is possible. Paizuri sort of works but you can only rub on top of the breasts and can't get in between them. You can do a sort of combination of the two that feels alright. The legs aren't too rubbery, they hold their place well, that connecting thing between the knees means you can hands free thigh fuck it, which is fun.
>>
>>15972372
I think you should go for a regular/medium
It feels nothing like the R-20, no SUCC but more weight. The textures are meaty like the R-20 but they aren't as well orchestrated. BUT its hard to beat the R-20; if you want a tomax go for it. I don't think that there are many holes with easily discernible(for all of you Chimerafags, this is a keyword) textures as the R-20.
My clone does feel slightly "meatier"; in that its thicker, probably a better grip all around too.

>>15973646
In comparison to the la vie en rose, its more intense; the suction, the variety in pressure, the stimulation of the entrance and the end of the onahole-totally different feels. The way the entrance teases you then grips you in with its tight meaty walls + "teeth" + vacuum from the end chamber, the deeper mid section gently caresses your dick, and the uterus section kisses your dick and teases again it all pull this hole together.
When it is warmed up beforehand, its hard not to bust early.

This is probably the magnum opus onahole of toysheart.

I try to avoid using it as much. I'd probably neglect my other holes and wear it out otherwise, lol.
>>
File: 1422826541015.gif (2MB, 386x264px) Image search: [Google]
1422826541015.gif
2MB, 386x264px
Is it safe to cum in a hole, sleep, then clean it when I wake up?
>>
File: ona.png (189KB, 576x1020px) Image search: [Google]
ona.png
189KB, 576x1020px
Legit question: could this material (or similar) be used to make a decent home-made onahole?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fwytA5r2Mw
>>
Can I use glycerin as lube? It's less suspicious to buy.
>>
>>15976782
Too sticky.
Just order some ona tsuyu online.
>>
>to hell with men! I've got a vibrator!
>you go girl!

>to hell with women! I've got an onahole!
>eww what a loser!

Why is this?
>>
>>15976858
But would it damage the hole, like say I watered it down a bit to a nice consistency?
>>
>>15976620
It really depends on how much biodiversity you like in your hole

>>15976891
evolutionary bias to expect men to provide for women
>>
the first and second time I went through MoT felt really good but after that it never felt good anymore why is this?
>>
Any australians here who have ordered from overseas?
I'm slightly hesitant to get one of these since the images on the boxes would be considered child pornography by australian standards. Are there any without any of that?
>>
>>15977053
NLS has a checkout option to remove the outer packaging.
>>
>>15977053
You have a fucking reviewer who reviews onaholes and makes stupid jewtube videos.
>>
>>15976772
Too hard, not malleable enough for tooling/shaping, imperfect silicone curing in thicker depths, never consistent, user-error in tooling/shaping will introduce crack propagation sites, near-impossible to remove from solid mold without damaging the mold due to relatively high rigidity.

May as well get a kong. However if you have a lathe(or a >3 axis cnc) and a spare aluminum billet, you can make your own designs. Once you've reached that point, you may as well buy QC's ten buck rejects and melt them down. This way, at least the material is liquid enough for pouring/pressing. If you have access to such machinery, reconsider materials.
>>
Anyone have experience with one of these? https://jlist.com/shym001
>>
>>15977307
>jlist
>>
>>15967407
What about DDIII?
>>
>>15977600
They're made for it.
>>
>>15976604
When you mentioned R-20, you mean the original right? Not the R-20 Puni.

https://blog.onahole.eu/reviews/onaholes/age-series-twenty

https://blog.onahole.eu/reviews/onaholes/r-20-puni

The R-20 has a much better rating than R-20 Puni, BUT Infernal Monkey did say the Puni "given me such a powerful orgasm that I’ll blank out momentarily" (http://infernalmonkey.com/2015/01/27/r-20-puni-insert-clever-pun-here/)

Anyone tried both and preferred one over the other? I am 5" btw.
>>
Seventeen Bordeaux Soft vs Seventeen Bordeaux, anyone own both and would recommend one over the other?

https://blog.onahole.eu/reviews/onaholes/age-series-seventeen-bordeaux

https://blog.onahole.eu/reviews/onaholes/seventeen-bordeaux-soft

They are both rated 9.0+/10
>>
>>15978172
R20 vanilla is 6.5in long, afaik the Puni is just a shorter R20 so you'll be able to hit the whole length.
>>
What do I do when I want to buy a TSUBO but cannot decide which one?

I have a venus real soft that is nice, but to low stimulation to use all the time. I was thinking about getting this one in medium.
>>
>>15974221
La vie en rose
Mero mero frog
>>
>>15977031
I found the stimulation on the tunnel of the MoT was pretty weak, so once you got used to the teeth it probably wasn't interesting anymore and the stimulation of the tunnel couldn't make up for it.
>>
Is R20 a safe choice for someone with a decently large dick? I'm like 6.5-7 inches with average girth.
I want something that will last me a long time because this onahole purchase will most likely be a one time thing.
Also, is NLS the way to go if I'm ordering from Germany?
>>
>>15979017
Check otonajp and otona sekai. Should be same shipping speed but you could save several bucks. Canada btw.
>>
>>15979017
Tunnel length on R20 (not puni) is about 6.5 so that's good, Toys Heart Safe Skin is probably one of the most durable materials in terms of onaholes imo.
>>
>>15979017
>this onahole purchase will most likely be a one time thing

that's what they all say.
>>
>>15979017
>>15979147
Yep. I bought the R20 as my first because I'm his size and wanted a quality, reasonably priced onahole that would fit my size. I was confident I wouldn't become one of the /ona/ creeps with a dozen onaholes.

I'm up to five now. With the R20 I was immediately annoyed by how bumpy it feels with all the huge textures and was curious about the 'realistic' feeling ones.
>>
>>15979147
>>15979172
I simply can't afford more than one.
Would you still recommend it despite the texture being too bumpy for your tastes?
>>
Are any of the Tomax holes decent for someone with a relatively small dick? I always see people raving about them but I'm afraid they'd be too loose or not stimulating.
>>
File: CC-for-category-page.jpg (17KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
CC-for-category-page.jpg
17KB, 360x270px
>>15979187
Yes. The big textures is the only thing that made me curious about buying more. And I do like it. It's just that knowing there are onaholes made to feel realistic, I felt like I was really missing something only having the R20.

It's a high stimulation hole that's perfect for your size. And it feels like a quality product. It doesn't leak oil or get sticky at all like the $19 onaholes I've bought. It feels like it will last a long time.
>>
Yo, /jp/
Just ordered my Daisyuki Hold. It arrives Wednesday, I'm stoked. Is it safe to use like water as the lube? I'll prolly buy that Onatsuyu stuff here soon but I don't really use lube since I'm uncut. Am I going to hurt myself?
>>
>>15979438
Water is not a lubricant
>>
>>15979438
Hurt yourself? don't know about that. Is it going to feel good? no.
>>
>>15979438
you're not only going to hurt yourself, but also the hole
see

>>15964591
>>15963924
>>15961827
>>
>>15979548
Damn. Anyone ever try like lotion or some shit? As long as I clean it real well? I read the guide before coming here by the way. It just said something cheeky like, "you can try without lube!"
>>
>>15974221
http://www.queencatadulttoys.com/star-of-the-mature-women-male-masturbator/
>>
File: 1dNtkT0.jpg (86KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1dNtkT0.jpg
86KB, 1024x768px
>>15979761
That's pretty awful. Looks like some sort of horrible STD.
>>
>>15979777
Nice trips. Also, I'm sure someone out there has an STD fetish.
>>
Page 10
>>
>>15979629
You may not need to use lube when using your hand, but when using an ona, you seriously need it. You can try- but you won't get far. You'll struggle to get your dick inside only to suffer through a whole lot of chafing when stroking.
Onatsuyu is good shit. Just squeeze single drop of lube into the hole with the nozzle + a little bit of water, knead the ona to spread it around inside and you're good to go. If it gets dry, just add a few more drops of water. One bottle can last a long time this way.
Trust me, I'm uncut as well.
>>
Think I may have a hemorrhoid from getting a bit too aggressive with a prostate toy, but it only hurts when I purposely have water touch it, do these go away by themselves after a while?
>>
>>15980473
Yes but if recommend not using that thing for at least 4 weeks and easy plenty of fiber, drink plenty of water.
>>
Somehow when talking to my friends I told them about my onaholes.
They were surprisingly accepting and interested in them. Don't know how to feel about this.

Has anyone else had the same experience?
>>
Does Queen Cat have a sale every Thanksgiving?

I want to buy some more stuff, but I'm not in any rush. I can wait a month
>>
>>15980847
They're laughing behind your back anon.
>>
7" long
6" girth

Suggestions? I don't need something I can go balls deep in, but it needs to be able to expand well enough to not tear. So, I'd assume the loli, super tight models wouldn't work, but if any of you western size guys have experience with one that works I'm all ears.
>>
>>15980473
Get yourself some hydrocortisone cream to apply to the sensitive area.

Also, either eat a lot of fiber, drink fiber powder, or use stool softeners for a while to prevent any shits that may agitate the situation.

It should go without saying, but knock it off with the butt stuff until the hemorrhoid is in remission.

Happens to most sooner or later. Now you'll at least know your limits well enough to hopefully not get too out of hand in the future.
>>
>>15981059
NLS Original + OnaTsuyu
Thread posts: 387
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.