[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pixiv's new format makes me want to vomit!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: yukata.png (96KB, 508x392px) Image search: [Google]
yukata.png
96KB, 508x392px
Pixiv's new format makes me want to vomit!
>>
>>15930394
What's new? It looks the same to me.
>>
Yeah dawg, whats up?
>>
Image viewer on the mobile version of the website is a bit different. That's all I've noticed. Nothing horrible, really.
>>
>>15930394
Pixiv has been trash for ages, fuckind DA tier trash flooded it.
>>
>>15931858
Those are just your average Japs with no skill that post for fun, it's the research layout that sucks ass, on top on the fact people don't even bother putting tags
>>
>>15931858
I recommend following people. Its much easier than checking 50+ tags everyday. Once you get to ~2000 people all you need is to view your follow list and the top images for the day and you're pretty much set.

Also get a userscript to filter trash images.
>>
>>15930394
Man, they look pretty good in that
>>
>>15932235
Never saw the appeal of it, or the kimono. I'm glad ZUN is a Sinophile, Meiling, Seiga and now Junko. All probably have a cheongsam in their wardrobe. It's a shame China became a shitty communist country, because they were /fa/ as fuck.
Aside from ZR I honestly cant say I like Japanese fashion, Zen monks look pretty cool, but Zen came from China and I imagine the outfit did too.

Someone explain yukatas and kimonos to me, how do you find them attractive when they dont show off the female form?
>>
>>15932256
I dunno man, I just think they look nice. I like flamenco dresses too
>>
>>15932268
I'm not a flamenco person, but thats more understandable as it shows form more.
>>
>>15932200
This is exactly how I do it. I check for new artists through danbooru from time to time as the ones pixiv recommends me are always trash.
>>
File: 1154525549588.jpg (137KB, 818x730px) Image search: [Google]
1154525549588.jpg
137KB, 818x730px
>>15932256
>when they dont show off the female form?
They hug the hips and butts and have cute ribbons
>>
>>15932256
>how do you find them attractive when they don't show off the female form
The same reason I find loose, baggy clothing attractive, I suppose.
>>
>>15932921
They dont show much.

>>15932935
Why?
So isnt your ideal a burkha? Cant get more formless than that.
Clothing is best when it shows off the feminine aspects. Sadly women dont understand and think this means wearing less, instead of wearing nice fitting clothes.
>>
>>15932985
>burkha
I don't know. I mean, most women I've seen wearing a burka are married, and I'm... not that kind of a person, simply put.

Anyway, I like clothing that doesn't show off a woman's form because I associate it with the shy/meek or cool personality; something that I always adore.
Plus, it makes for a nice contrast when they do wear form-fitting clothes.

In the end, it's a matter of opinion, so eh.

That being said:
>wearing less, instead of wearing nice fitting clothes
I agree with this, though my rating would go like so:
Loose > Fitting > Less
>>
>>15932256
>Someone explain yukatas and kimonos to me, how do you find them attractive when they dont show off the female form?

What? Cowtits conbined with kimono are great precisely because they were never designed for such huge breasts. Plus they expose the shoulders and the nape of the neck. What's not to love?
>>
>>15932256
>a shame China became a shitty communist country, because they were /fa/ as fuck.
What the FUCK
Mao jackets are effay as HECK
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.