[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Konngara

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 275px-Konngara.png (52KB, 275x352px) Image search: [Google]
275px-Konngara.png
52KB, 275x352px
Konngara thread? Why does no one try to create a character out of Konngara?
>>
>>15924769
Isn't Konngara a guy?
>>
>>15924802
I think that Konngara is male, but HRtP never enclosed solid information about this, so we could be assuming Konngara's gender.
>>
File: aedeaec0790ee0fec7abb9d934bd6e6c.jpg (979KB, 1496x2087px) Image search: [Google]
aedeaec0790ee0fec7abb9d934bd6e6c.jpg
979KB, 1496x2087px
>>15924802
>>15924833
Konngara's a cute girl! A CUTE GIRL!

Anyway, that aside.

There aren't a lot of stuff on Konngara, but the one I did read about has her (shut up) being a part of the Four Devas. A sort of "replacement" instead of an actual member though.

https://danbooru.donmai.us/pools/3734

Oh, and Kasen's also part of the Devas.
>>
>>15925064
I don't think Konngara is an oni. Judging by the blood on her forehead it seems her "horn" is more like a metal spike pierced in her head, which is much cooler.
>>
>>15925076
>I am already an oni
>>
>>15925076
Yes. Hence the "replacement" part. Konngara is just there to observe the Four Devas (although there were just three).

In fact, quoting the Yama (from the doujin) herself:
>You are the right hand of Fudo-Myo'Ou
>You are Konngara Douji

>>15925076
>Just one thing, Yama-dono... This isn't about the past...We're fighting for the future
This is funny considering that the story does take place in the past, before the foundation of the Hakurei Barrier.
>>
File: derpface.png (33KB, 104x243px) Image search: [Google]
derpface.png
33KB, 104x243px
>>15925064
That series is great, hope it gets continued one day, Suika just made that entire story for me.
>>
>>15925962
She accidentally Gensokyo
>>
>>15925064
>no updates since 2014
damn
>>
File: astral knight.jpg (1MB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
astral knight.jpg
1MB, 800x1131px
>>15924769
I always loved Konngara's design, looks 90's as fuck and the Big Boss style horn looks pretty cool too.
>>
THRtP is pretty disquieting.
>>
>>15932061
Both Konngara and Sariel have a very otherwordly feel to them. I think it's the lack of dialogue and their sprites being stationary. Though the way Konngara tracks you and her facial expressions make her a bit more human-like. The backgrounds can get a bit weird too.
>>
File: ST5.GRP.png (17KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
ST5.GRP.png
17KB, 640x400px
>>15932249
The backgrounds from HRtP are trippy as fuck and I love them.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.