[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Valkyrie Crusade

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 15

File: Gummy_Candy_H.png (220KB, 640x896px) Image search: [Google]
Gummy_Candy_H.png
220KB, 640x896px
Wiki:
http://valkyriecrusade.wikia.com/wiki/Valkyrie_Crusade_Wiki

FAQ:
http://valkyriecrusade.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

/jp/ comrades/alliance/AW killer/sender: (OUTDATED)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvW2LsNqEuR8dEFpVGRGVm1CWE5JUE1KNmcwX3dNekE&usp=sharing#gid=0

NEW Spreadsheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JomMAOY6NESEP0erskmqV2k44T9lHryNHk-bakz0Bz4/edit?usp=sharing

Beginners guide (this is really outdated):
http://pastebin.com/jTwtjkKq

Advanced EH guide:
http://pastebin.com/UCtCq3Dx

Old Thread: >>15591413
>>
>>15876708
Thank you Gummy Candy!
>>
EH for 4 days... why MyNet?! Are we just not supposed to awaken cards any more?
>>
>>15877882
>EH will be avliable from 23 to 29th
>4 days
yeah sure
>>
>>15878311
Oh shit am I dyslexic? Why did I think it was 27th?
>>
>>15876708
i´m not sure how to feel about this
on one hand it seems like a neat idea
on the other hand
what fucking moron thought it´s a good idea to not put a reasonable amount of tickets into the EH or at least the cards that are needed for amalgamation
not even EH is worth getting done anymore
>>
>>15879045
another thing i forgot to mention
the amount of tickets you get for ranking is pathetic
i mean
10 tickets for rank 1-10
i make 10 tickets by wasting a couple bp on archwitches
>>
>>15879045
Rank points and Orbs drop good in EH. Enough for me to farm EH.

Also 600 tickets and you get 2 URs and dont bother with amalga.
>>
Orbs still hate me. 8 keys today for only 1 cool orb (need quite a few to awaken my last Summer Snow), with one orb panel that has been there since morning and taunting me with my inability to hit it or a JP panel.

EH is pretty necessary if one wants Niagara, with how fast points are shooting up.
>>
How do I get Roro instead of Ruru? I don't need anymore Rurus
>>
>>15885801
Just reload until the one you want shows up. If the status screen (after summon) changes to Ruru, reload again.
>>
Dat GUR Circo skill.
>>
High Pixie finally gets a new card ... as a background character.

God fucking dammit already!
>>
>>15888933
She already has her own UR card, you fuqqing nigger
>>
>>15885801
Having the same issue. >>15887319 doesn't seem to help.
>>
>>15892002
I finally got it to work by reloading 3 times, each time I used 1 ticket and checked then reloaded. Don't know who thought of that but it's annoying.
>>
>>15892006
Thanks, this is working great.
>>
Ranking has never been more stressful. I hope 320m is enough.
>>
>>15899536
Seriously, how do they expect new players to compete? What is the fate of the game if only the oldest of us have a chance anymore? I can see the death of this game now when I couldn't before. For every player that quits will never be replaced.
>>
>>15900922
This whole problem can be fixed by simply creating a point cap per Archwitch/servant no matter how much damage is done. A lot of old players would hate it but it would guarantee a fighting chance for new players. The game would become how many Archwitches killed and not how can you game the system
>>
>>15901530
That would work but because of how rank points have been done forever would likely never happen.

We need more multihit cards people can farm from AWs again, anyone who missed halloween hades or hiraga is kind of fucked now and there hasn't been anything that good for free players like that since January.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-29-13-48-06.png (926KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-29-13-48-06.png
926KB, 1280x720px
>Don't pay attention to box summon behaviour
>Burn through all tickets
>5 Ruru
>1 Roro

T-Thanks Mynet
>>
>>15902514
I think it would be more palatable to me if they reduced the points gain but you are also correct.
>>
It seems like all of the information on the game is a tad bit outdated

I'm not too far into the game and I barely have a team that can kill a level 200 AW, FAW's / LAW's are pipe dreams for me

My AW kill team is 3 buffers (All Att 200%, 1 proc, all SR) and 2 UR Critters (3 procs each), with the "Archwitch wave" skill it's not even guarenteed that I get the kill in one go every time.

Am I missing something here or do I just clear each map once a new event comes out and then just farm AW's for medals? I'm up to 60 thousand medals and I have zero clue how I'm going to get better cards

Would heavily prefer to be F2P, I'm currently saving up jewels for the 2k jewel castle (Already have 3 Yggdrasils and I honestly don't want to level up my magic school any more because I don't need a higher encounter rate, but leveling castle might be a bad idea)

I've been doing this same pattern for a couple months now... I'm seriously confused how I'm supposed to get better cards.
>>
>>15903811
I have two AOE 250% elemental buffers (UR, Perfect Sundered Spirit/Stock Sundered Spirit), one Proccer (UR Oracle Chair), a Hitter (GSR Orihime (I need to replace her, seriously), and a three-turn skipper (GUR Drum Major), and they carry real fucking hard.

Need to swap some things out and in, anon. I was doing worse earlier with two SR 200% Atk buffers, Orihime, and Oracle Ascendant before I tried swapping stuff around.
>>
Also;

We should update the player spreadsheets; a lot of people inactive/missing now.
>>
>>15903976
NVM, DIDN'T SEE THE OTHER SPREADSHEET.
>>
>>15903930

Is the only way to get new UR / SR cards by spending jewels (which means money) on box summons? I've been stuck with my current team for a long time, the only SR's I get are the 4 star guaranteed ones and every now and then another one as a lucky drop, and I normally just ignore FAW / LAW's.. Like, seriously, all I do is log in, farm event until out of BP, then I do normal campaign until out of stamina. Am I missing key gameplay elements? I don't even have more than one Griffin.
>>
>>15904025
Not really.

Burning some swords and shoes on good events is one (how I got Drum Major, Oracle Chair, and Sundered Spirits; save up items on useless events, burn them when you feel like you need a certain card in the lineup, etc.)

Emptying your Vitality and BP on every AW ever gets you a trickle of SR drops that may be hit-or-miss.

Just gotta be persistent about it.
>>
>>15904025
Each event (assuming it's not shitty like the bounty event) you should be able to get two copies of the UR FAW, which you can then awaken. Some events have special amalgamation items that boost the stats of the GUR FAW.

During your first few campaigns, you probably won't be able to get two copies of the FAW. That's totally normal. Just play through the map, collect resources, cards, medals, amalg. materials, and jewels.

It took me about 3 months before I was consistently getting the HUR FAW (or both if there were two).

Just have fun, enjoy the pretty artwork - you'll get where you need to be after a couple of campaigns.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-30-16-30-58.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-30-16-30-58.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>15904025
>Ignore FAW LAW
Why you allways have chance to drop one.

Also farm AW Cores, finaly got first 4000 and UR ticket.

I allready have enough dark unleash but art is great on this.
>>
I thought we dead?
>>
File: Niagara.png (1MB, 600x840px) Image search: [Google]
Niagara.png
1MB, 600x840px
Just bumping with Niagara. This is the only card Sakura Moyon draw for this game.
>>
>400 free jewels
>4 free summon tickets

t-thanks MyNet
>>
File: Thor Hammer.jpg (872KB, 2232x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Thor Hammer.jpg
872KB, 2232x1440px
This is the total attack of my Thor Hammer team when I use Auto Fill (it selects the 50 cards with the highest ATK)
I am pretty sure there are people with 50 maxed GUR (39999*50 = 1999950)
I just hope they give good skills to useless GUR so they give me a reason to max their attack.
>>
>>15925965
>Thor Hammer
the what now?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-05-21-38-14.png (930KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-05-21-38-14.png
930KB, 1920x1080px
>>15925965
Sup, If I max few more passion I could go with pure passion THOR HAMMER unit.

Hoping this new content will be diffrent and fun.
>>
>>15925965
>>15927331
What is this? Is it not available yet on iphone?
>>
>>15929100

v3.5.0 rolled out yesterday. The game now mandates everyone update before logging in. If only I can actually upgrade (without uninstalling first)... I'll give it a couple days at most before un->reinstalling.
>>
>>15876708
It's still alive?
I haven't login for a year.
>>
File: Hiraga.jpg (285KB, 571x800px) Image search: [Google]
Hiraga.jpg
285KB, 571x800px
>>15930788
It is more alive than the English version of Shironeko...
http://forums.runestorygame.com/discussion/4091/the-end-of-a-grand-adventure

About this game, they are adding a new type of Archwitch soon called Abyssal

Now that you mention it, a year ago, in October, Halloween Hades was released.That was a turning point in the game.
It was the start of a big power creep with the released of a lot of other good multi hitters (like Heroic Gilgamesh and Hiraga) and other free cards that are better than older ones (Summer Alchemist is better than Huang Long/Elemental Queen, even better if you could made her into Sunset Alchemist)
>>
>>15934501
I quit when the first LAW released.
Life is still in jeopardy but I'm curious about what happens to this game so I checked the thread.
>>
File: c8d36572d3fb95af5ad9382d033c56ef.jpg (521KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
c8d36572d3fb95af5ad9382d033c56ef.jpg
521KB, 1600x1200px
Bump
>>
>>15941954
Best awoo
>>
BUMP

LAST DAY OF EVENT
>>
Bump. Ded thread. MyNet has killed VC
>>
File: Hijack_H.png (352KB, 342x479px) Image search: [Google]
Hijack_H.png
352KB, 342x479px
Hijack is fucking cute
>>
What changed about the point system exactly? I realize points are lower but not sure how yet.
>>
>>15955257
>MyNet
They really did, the fucking app hasn't been running properly ever since the update. Its crashed, halted, mandatory updated at inconvenient times, among other stupid things.
>>
>>15957430
They're definitely lower, though not sure exactly by how much. 10M overkill on a FAW nets me about the same amount of points as 10M overkill on a regular AW. Overkill on the Exclusive AW used to give about 80K, now it's more like 50K. Haven't encountered LAW yet.
>>
Wow I read the beginners guide and want to reroll but the shit pretty much says nothing about what to do so I can.

Can someone point me in the right direction?
>>
File: IMG_5555.png (236KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5555.png
236KB, 960x640px
Do you guys remember in a previous thread a few months back when I said I could see the drop rates of cards? It was after a new event started but was quickly patched without any mention by the developers.

I think it was in preparation for this (although what I saw was a mashup of nonsense it did contain the words 2% drop). I remembered it when I saw this new content. There was also something when you started combat that said 2% Battle Start although your guess is as good as mine what skill archwitches get only 2% at battle start. Damned well wish I'd screencapped it. Maybe someone on the Japanese or English wiki was more lucky.
>>
>>15958646
Transfer old account to another device/emulator
Restoring factory settings also works
>>
Legend of the Cryptids is too creepy for me but gameplay is almost identical to VC.

The prizes for the crossover are also for Legend of the Cryptids for completing tasks in Valkyrie Crusade not the reverse.

I wouldn't bother.
>>
Ok, killing a LAW in 1 BP got about 60K points. That's significantly lower.
>>
File: image.png (410KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
410KB, 960x640px
How do I effectively use Letta? She seems useful but because she can't be unleashed I'm not finding her that way at all. She either takes a slot from a debuffer or unleasher if I try and crowbar her into a team
>>
>>15964079
Just medal her.
Her GUR skill is "all allies' atk + def 50% up after every attack"

That is like nothing. You are better off with EQ/HL, or even better, Summer Alchemist with some unleashers. She is absolutely useless. The only reason to keep her is if you like the art.
>>
>>15964320
She is a cutie tit monster so I'll keep her in my collection. Thanks for the insight.
>>
>>15964567
Besides, if cards with the buff after an attack skill get fielded, they are done and absolutely useless during the rest of the battle. Whereas normal buffers can be unleashed again, but i suppose i didn't need to mention this anyways.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-05-22-49-54.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-05-22-49-54.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>15964079
Acctualy she is good in certain setups, that is if you can think outside box.

First it improved 3:1:1 LAW team (3 unleash 1 buff 1 debuff) you run instead 2 Megane Oracles 2 Letta and one debuff. You hit damage cap in 6 leta taps, and you have 100% unleashes on debuffer meaning you can efficiently shut down LAW damage. Have even better win rate than 3:1:1 against LAW.

The other team is
1 Mummu (or any passion salvo)
1 Letta
3 Unleasers

You need about +100% att from passives so one Megane Oracle (+100% att) Or Two normal oracles with +50% att will do.

Gets to the max salvo damage in 3 turns and again you have 100% unleash on salvo.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 960x640px
This is my favorite team right now for LAWs. Quick and super effective but not very reliable. There's about a 30% chance of failure if Elemental Queen never gets a proc but I'm having too much fun to stop.

Summer Snow doesn't really belong either because she has a chance to proc on herself but it's pretty rare and mostly controllable because she can't be targeted to unleash while already blocking
>>
>>15965350
Holy shit looking at this made me feel bad for myself
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-16-13-02-38.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-16-13-02-38.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
My team. Need 1BP to kill both Null and buff LAW
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 960x640px
God damn it. God damn it all to hell
>>
Will you get banned for making multiple accounts to get the invitation rewards?
>>
>>15982448
Nope.

Just gotta do it ™
>>
>>15982448
No issue for me. Got myself a useless UR
>>
>>15982448
Nah, mynet wants more "unique" downloads to get better positioning in play store.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.