[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The 2hus get a taste of victory.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

The 2hus get a taste of victory.
>>
I wonder how the 2hus would deal with the WW2 and the imperial Japan if there was no hakurei barrier.
>>
>>15876681
None of them would have been in Nagasaki or Hiroshima. So fine I guess
>>
>>15876681
I deleted this picture on danbooru and now I'm gonna delete you punk.
>>
>>15876681
put the looted watches back on you revisionist fuck
>>
>>15884469
Touhou parodies are great, fuck you.
>>
>>15876681
What's this kind of artstyle called and why is it so bad?

I believe it's supposed to look good from the distance but it doesn't, and when you open the image it looks even worse.
>>
>>15884481
I don't think it's anything more than piss-poor painting.
>>
>>15884569
It ain't me.
>>
>>15884481
Impressionism?
>>
What kind of tank is that supposed to be?
>>
File: F6F Hellcat.jpg (234KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
F6F Hellcat.jpg
234KB, 800x800px
>>15893842
The hull looks roughly like that of a Sherman, yet the turret looks as if it was a fucking Abrams turret or something. But I think the artist barely tried, if at all.
>>
>>15893842
>>15893989
/k/fags are the worst, not every depiction of a gun or vehicle in media has to be an accurate recreation of an existing brand/make/model. Of course if the artist is TRYING to recreate something they ought to do it right, but sometimes a tank is just a tank.
>>
File: barging in.png (182KB, 695x816px) Image search: [Google]
barging in.png
182KB, 695x816px
>>15894668
I'm just putting my impressions on a particular part of the picture. I'm sorry if you don't like that. Though in hindsight, I also messed up the wording on my original post badly, so I apologize for that.
If the artist's depiction of a gun or vehicle isn't %100 accurate, that's fine. The artist doesn't have to draw things %100 accurately. If the artist makes some mistakes, that's also fine as long as it doesn't detract from the image.
>>
>>15884481
I like it
>>
File: ApocalypseLanceKilgore.jpg (404KB, 1028x1270px) Image search: [Google]
ApocalypseLanceKilgore.jpg
404KB, 1028x1270px
>>15876681
The 2hus get smell of morning napalm
>>
>>15893842
>>15893989
It kinda look like a space marine predator
>>
>>15895299
They say it smells like victory.

>>15896004
Huh, it kinda does. Just seems to have a bigger turret in comparison to the Predator.
>>
>>15897186
Over the youkai mountain
Across the frozen lake
There's a boy, he's waiting for me

Cross over the river, beyond every cloud
He's passed the wind that's blowing loud
Over the youkai mountain, a boy waits for me
>>
>>15876681
Comrade Seija Approves.
>>
>>15876714
Neutrality or joining the Axis as part of Japan's sphere similar to Thailand.
>>
>>15897373
I wonder, if the residents were to pick Japan's side, would any of them defect? Would they go full-Free France, or would they do espionage?
>>
>>15876714
Wouldn't all the Youkai die from lack of belief if there was no Hakurei Barrier?

>>15879846
If I remember right Gensokyo was said to be near Nagano I think.
>>
File: Druzhby narodov nadiozniy oplot.jpg (112KB, 850x531px) Image search: [Google]
Druzhby narodov nadiozniy oplot.jpg
112KB, 850x531px
FASHITKOI
>>
>>15906126
Not really- there are a bunch of youkai flourishing in the outside world
>>
Conquering Gensoyko with the Scarlett Army!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=C7Y4r7RqxmY
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.