[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Elona

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 347
Thread images: 49

File: EhekatlandRenton.jpg (118KB, 742x742px) Image search: [Google]
EhekatlandRenton.jpg
118KB, 742x742px
>New Player Guide/FAQ:
http://pastebin.com/Zcavai8x

>Mods:
http://pastebin.com/vZ8Hfw6C

Feel free to ask questions and show off characters and pets.
>>
Hey /jp/, pastebin anon here. I made a website that condenses the information on both pastebins. The website is intended to be more palatable for those used to web UI with a spin on Noa's website rather than the raw text in pastebin. It is still a work in progress, so I will still try to squeeze in extra bits of information here and there. I asked Noa for permission in the alteration of his pages on the website (since it's technically ylvania.org), and I'm currently waiting for his answer before I begin work on the Elin, Vanilla Elona, Etherwind, and Shade pages. Currently, the website is only available in English. Feedback, translation corrections and suggestions are welcome.

http://elonaplus.web.fc2.com/en/index.html
>>
>>15826355
Looking good so far. I like how it's easy to navigate and easy on the eyes insofar that that the pages aren't too busy.
>>
File: wow thanks game.png (81KB, 598x119px) Image search: [Google]
wow thanks game.png
81KB, 598x119px
RNG taking the piss with these rods I swear.
>>
I've noticed that the Shield skill trains when I have the shield tonfa or a claw equipped. What exactly is it doing for me? I don't use an actual shield, so the PV bonus is out. Should I still care about this skill?
>>
>>15828226
If a skill trains it trains your stats.
It's always good to have more con, no?
I don't know if you get the percentage increase in PV though.
>>
What is this game's weapon crafting like? Can I be a blacksmith and endlessly improve upon my most favorite creation?
>>
>>15828747
I wouldn't say the game has a very involved crafting system but it does let you create armor, weapons, potions, and other items that can help you out. Crafting is more choose something from a list and hope you create the item. If it's a weapon or armor piece you can hope RNG gives you good enchants on it. That's about it really. Very basic but useful in the game.
>>
>>15828747
Suppose you can roleplay a blacksmith if you want to make things using the basic crafting system present in the game. Pretty much create things, buy a shop deed, and sell the stuff you create in your shop.
>>
Well ok, if not a blacksmith I might play a greedy thief or a knight. Are shields any good? Reading some of your threads ppl seem to only use dual wield or two handed in melee.
>>
>>15828747
>What is this game's weapon crafting like?
Minimal.

>Can I be a blacksmith and endlessly improve upon my most favorite creation?
No.

To put it bluntly.
>>
>>15828916
Shields are alright, if only because it's one more item to put magical affixes on. There's nothing stopping you from having more than 2 arms, either. Generally twohanding is good because it provides both hit and damage bonii, and dualling is good if you like shitting out extra attacks, along with extra affixes as with shields.

If you're the minmax type, Elona gives you a hundred opportunities to do so. If you aren't, it's also plenty accommodating for that too. My two mains are a fistfighter and a fairy with a laser, it all works.
>>
>>15828747
You can become a farmer and farm salt from trees endlessly instead.
>>
>>15828747
The answer is "kind of".
First of all there is a limit (maximum number of enchants possible on an item), so no you can't "improve endlessly".

The other thing that is kind of counter-intuitive is that you really want to craft shitty items (i.e. as little enchantments as possible) so that you have more empty slots to enchant onto them stuff that's actually useful for you.

My most useful items generally came from me endlessly spamming crafting until I got a near-empty (in terms of enchantments) Godly item that I then used artifact fusion to add enchantments I need onto.
>>
What determines chance to hit? My hit% sucks and I want to know what to focus on to improve it.
>>
>>15831894
Are you dual-wielding? If so, you need points in your Dual Wielding skill. If not, you need points in whatever weapon class you're using IE Long Sword if you're using a lightsabre.
>>
I don't get this, how do I obtain rewards from my God? I sacrificed a ton of corpses to Kumiromi but I've yet to receive a fairy.
>>
>>15833082
Gotta (p)ray to him.
>>
>>15833148
Yup, no effect. Does piety decrease slowly?
>>
>>15833168
Piety decreases every time you pray by 15%. Use Nine God Sign to check how much piety you have. You might not have enough.
>>
>>15833082
Also, your maximum piety is determined by your faith skill level. If your faith skill level isn't high enough, that piety is wasted. Piety is the liquid, faith skill is the size of the cup.
>>
>>15833168
No idea why, but it seems like sometimes the amount of favor, required to reach a reward, seems to vary a bit (or is it god-dependent now?) When a deity is ready to give you reward, it will always say a special quote (different from usual "ok" and "this is my favorite item" quotes), so you may look out for that instead.
>>
>>15833191
Where can I get another Nine God Sign? I lost my original one.
>>
Nine God sign randomly drops in dungens. Also, there're several sealed signs across North Tyris - you may either steal them or use without picking.
>>
>>15833233
When you are giving the item favored by the God, the favor is constant every time.
When you offer a corpse, the favor you gain is dependent on the corpse weight (heavier = more favor, caps out at 20.0s I believe).

Also when you make the offering on an altar that belongs to another God (to "convert" the altar to your God), you get double favor on whatever you offered (so dump the heaviest corpse possible).
>>
>>15834081
Adding to this, Challenge and Panic quests in Palmia/Noyel have the altars unclaimed. You can get easy favor by doing those quests and offering a heavy corpse to take the altar over each time.
>>
A punk showed up at my home.

>So, are you ready?

I've been playing this game for nearly 10 years and I've only just gotten the joke.
>>
>>15835948
Explain?
>>
Having problems with my pets now that I'm in south tyris. They used to be so strong but now they can't seem to keep up with me. In a previous thread there was a guy with very powerful pets. Waifu master Kai? If you're in this thread how did you get your pet that strong.
>>
>>15833343
The truce grounds have them. Also sometimes dungeons generate them; try the puppy cave.
>>
>>15838351
Juice them up with money are herbs
>>
File: KaiSaya.png (1MB, 1600x600px) Image search: [Google]
KaiSaya.png
1MB, 1600x600px
>>15838351
I initially build up my pets in sections. I identify problems and then I solve them. After the initial problems are solved I build them up like my main character.

I got my Elea pet off of a slave trader in Derphy and she certainly wasn't even a fraction of my character's power. Part of the problem was the huge attribute gap between my character and her. Perhaps your pets have the same problem. The ideal solution to that problem is to have your pet visit its trainer until its attribute potentials are superb and to feed them curarias. Ideally you want to feed them herbed curarias but due to the fact that pets grow in power at twice the rate of the main character plain curarias will suffice. My pet Saya's attributes are better than mine and didn't take nearly as long to cultivate due to that pet growth rate.

While you're sorting out your pet's diet you can work on leveling your pet and getting them skills. If your pet's level is below 200 you can technically gene engineer those levels into your pet instead of having your pet grind it out. This is assuming you can do high level dungeons. I was able to get my pet Saya's level to around 120 through just gene engineering stuff from the slave trader in Derphy to her. To get a pet past level 200 the pet will have to grind out the levels like the main character. The void is a great place for levels. Was able to get a pet on my prior character in the lv 900 range through just having her kill things down there.

At any rate, you should give gene engineering the creatures at the slave trader into your pet a go to give them skills and levels. I personally didn't really care about slowly leveling my pet Saya to get the most attribute gains from gene engineering. I just had her jump levels because I knew my herbs would take care of the rest. The additional levels you add to your pet will increase its HP and MP which will help it survive. As you gene engineer stuff to your pet from the slave trader it will get skills. Cooking, tailoring, and possibly any missing combat skills are the most important. If you go through all of his stock without getting all skills that's fine. You'll be gene engineering what you find in dungeons anyhow to get skills and raise your pets levels.

Lastly, pet skills can be fast tracked if you use AP. Already have my pet Saya at 500 Martial Arts through just using 4000 AP. Since AP is crucial to giving pets new moves, speed, and can help build their skills fast having a pet with low INI makes things so much easier. I consider the god reward pets and anything weaker to be low INI pets. Any pets with higher INI should be avoided until you're better off in the game.

Now that my pet has good attributes, decent levels, and a decently leveled combat skill I'm taking her into dungeons I normally do since the power gap is manageable now. You might have to do the above until your pets are roughly the same in power as your character. Be sure to not allow them to become grossly stronger than your character though as that can cause you a lot of problems down the road.
>>
File: untitled.jpg (444KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
444KB, 1600x1200px
Why is didn't this potion work? As pictured, I definitely have a mutation and I definitely don't have mutation resistance.
>>
>>15840875
Check if your equipment has mutation resistance, if not then I have no idea.

Possible addition/mod:
Backpack (armor) and Suitcases (blunt/shortsword/axe)
Can store items
Better material=more slots
If eaten then everything inside is destroyed (not eaten, destroyed)
Gain more defence/attack the heavier it gets at the cost of evasion/precision
Scrolls of flying only apply to the container itself, not to it's content
Can be accessed even if equipped

Unique suitcase: <Eith Lunch Box>
Stats equal to a gold cloth (or other mid level material) suitcase
Special ability: constant (material change does not change the amount of slots)
Special ability: bloating (if eaten inflicts multiple rounds of heavy damage, items inside count as eaten and also train resistances and skills if the equipment inside raises them)
Obtained by mixing all the god weapons in a pot for fusion, requires all crafting skills at 200
>>
>>15840875
You only have 1 mutation. It doesn't work 100% of the time in that situation. A second potion might do it
>>
I'm vomiting every time I eat something and it's lowering my stats. Is Anorexia supposed to appear in the status effects on the left? Because it isn't. And I've been eating snow in Noyel for ages and it won't go away. How long is this going to stick around for?
>>
>>15841900
The most you get is 'You develop anorexia' in the message log, I've heard some characters have to endure for an in-game year, Might be faster to die if possible.
>>
>>15841900
Nah, Anorexia appears on your character sheet only. And it lasts for what seems like forever. A neat workaround is to go into a Hunting quest, complete it but don't leave and just pass turns until you starve to death. You won't lose item/stats or fail the quest, it treats you as if you had just left the area but it removes sick/anorexia as if you died for real.
>>
>>15839738
How do you raise pet's speed over 800?
Herbs have some effect, but it's diminishing.
>>
>>15842302
Herbs, speed uppers, and Hermes Blood. Blessed Hermes Blood is even more effective for a pet than it is for a player. While a player can only get 8 speed from a blessed Hermes Blood a pet can get 20.
>>
Does anyone know specifics on Valentine's chocolate? Namely, what does the "mixing hair and nails" option do? I gave both "hair and nails" and normal chocolate to couple of shopkeepers and it raised relationships by the same amount (34) and the "the hair and nails were contained" message appeared in former case. What's the point of that option? Also what exactly happens when you mix the explosives? I am guessing, some amount of damage is dealt, but how much is? Does it depend on my cooking/alchemy or anything else?
>>
So I have a couple of living lightsabers now, what should I artifact fuse on them before I level? I'm guessing magic damage but that is going to be a LOT of sox.
>>
File: livingweapons.png (2MB, 1597x1199px) Image search: [Google]
livingweapons.png
2MB, 1597x1199px
>>15846421
In theory stacking only magic damage will do the most damage. I haven't tested it myself but that's what another anon said. I couldn't deal with the sox requirement for a pure magic damage lightsaber myself so I went multi elements and element scar. Picture is of my pet of my previous character that I may create again for my current character. Probably take the pro-jet I get with my current character and raise up the pet like I did with my previous character.

I found Sophia's stuff easier to grind for so I ended up putting darkness bolt and element scar on the lightsabers. Element scar would hopefully buff the damage of the other elements I'd put on the lightsabers when I leveled them. I used all the sox I had to put some magic damage on them but I may have finished them off with leveling the living weapons. Of the elements I had, darkness bolt does the most damage however you're not always assured it will go off. Still, about 10-15k damage is nice to see when it does go off.

Since I'm doing an Inferno run with my current character I don't really have the option of doing a full magic damage lightsaber. Mainly because very bad things happen when you save scum. So I guess my living lightsabers may look similar to what I had on my prior character.
>>
>>15847159
If you mean save-scum for the magic damage jewel, the wiki page on artifact fusion claims that the type of enchant you get depends on what hour of the day you hand the last sox over. I can't test this myself, as I'm nowhere near Act 3, but if it's true getting the right enchants is much easier than you think.
>>
>>15847628
Yes, you're correct about that. My main problem with sox is just getting a consistent stream of it as it's very RNG but given enough time you can amass a decent amount. Still, if you're mass producing magic damage lightsabers for multiple pets that's going to be very tough thing to do. The save scum thing I'm referring to is the actual leveling of the lightsaber instead of the artifact fusion part. When you go to level up the living weapon you can choose that it does elemental damage. Unfortunately, the elemental damage you get is RNG but you can kinda get around that through save scumming. Inferno gives harsh penalties to save scummers so I don't think I'll be able to control what kind of elemental damage I end up with when I level up a living weapon. If you were to do artifact fusion and level a living weapon to do only magic damage you'd do the sox thing until you capped out how much artifact fusion you can do on said weapon. Then you would stack more magic damage by save scumming magic damage from leveling the weapon.
>>
Hey, Swift S. Lawliet here.
I will update the Ghibli MP3 pack.
I will also reupload the Vidya MP3 pack, I downloaded it before the link was down.
I will also reupload the 1.0 link of the Ghibli pack.
>>
Here is the Vidya MP3 Pack.
I will reupload the Ghibli pack later along with an update.

https://mega.nz/#!hgIxnSbS!lkD-idlCOe9cO_MV-U8t_l_fQ8ygTeQaSE4isWviFBY
>>
Hello, fellow roran ranch runners.

Here's my problem:
whenever I eat Hero Cheese, it adds +3 to life, but reverts it back some time after.

It happened twice already. I had 101 Life, ate cheese for 103 and after some time it got back to 101. I didn't notice the moment it changed, probably it hapened right after I quit Cyber Dome, idk.

Anybody else having such a problem? Maybe there's a cap on the amount of cheeses eaten, or the total amount of base Life stat? I ate quite a lot of cheese, as my Life was about 30 at some point.
>>
>>15847860

Ah. I sorta forgot about living weapon RNG. My bad.

I also have an idea about amassing a large number of sox quickly. I remember a while ago you mentioned getting a large amount of wish stock to get potions of descent, which you blessed to level up very quickly.

Now I haven't done this myself, but wouldn't it be possible to use these mass wishes to wish for plenty of sox at once? I'm not sure how viable this is though, considering how wish supposedly has weird levelling/casting mechanics so its usage is limited, or there are better things to mass wish such as said descent pots.
>>
>>15849551
I've never heard of that one before. I too had to gorge on cheese throughout this playthrough to get back to passable Life but it never did that. Maybe you had some gear that increased Life that you switched out of?
>>
>>15849619
I look at the base life stat, unaffected by feats or equipment.
>>
>>15849956
That's weird. I got down to 17 and now i'm at 74 without noticing any drops.
>>
>>15833343
If you don't mind losing all your accumulated favor and getting the punishment hex, you get one every time you convert to a different god
>>
>>15849594
Good call on the wishing for sox. The thought for some reason didn't occur to me but thinking about it, it might be a viable way to supplement the sox you do find normally. Currently I get about 25 wishes out of reading one wish spellbook and about 5-7 wishes from one instance of wish stock gotten from wonder scrolls. Memorization is around 1400 and casting is capped so even at around lv 200 or so wishing I still have a 100% chance to cast it assuming I reduce my equipment weight to light. Would be possible to amass a nice bit of sox if one really wanted to through wishing.

>>15849551
Have you been adding limbs or resetting them? That can result in loss of life. Inferno and no future mode deducts 5 life and mana every time you save scum among other things.

Haven't had a problem myself keeping the life I get through hero cheese. Effective cap is 1000 for both life and mana however you can go up to 2000. No reason to go beyond 1000 though. Up to 1000 your HP and MP will increase however past that you won't see any changes.
>>
>>15847860
if you do the math, living weapons are not even that great as a base for enchants. Living weapon counts as 1500 points of enchant, even at level 1. You might as well just get a godly but blank nonliving weapon, and put double the jewels on it.

All this for a rather insignificant amount of magic damage, too. I wonder if cast-on-strike enchants are better to go for? I think the damage they do is based on weapon skill, so with 2000 in a weapon it could potentially be very powerful. 20-hand grenade build, maybe?
>>
>>15854914
>if you do the math, living weapons are not even that great as a base for enchants. Living weapon counts as 1500 points of enchant, even at level 1. You might as well just get a godly but blank nonliving weapon, and put double the jewels on it.
My living lightsabres only had 1180 points. If you managed to find a completely blank godly weapon, you could put 10 gems in it for +2000 magic damage. With a living weapon starting at 1180, you could throw on 4 jewels for +800 then savescum hard for 15 levels of magic damage for +1200 more. Am I being retarded with math?
>>
>>15854914
>cast-on-strike enchants
Could you give an example of what you mean by this? I'm assuming for now you mean invokes. Artifact fusion doesn't really give you much choice in that department. You could get darkness bolt which is nice if you can get it to activate. Invokes are not guaranteed to proc like the "it deals" fire, cold, etc damage though. Gravity sphere doesn't do much damage but what's worse about the invoke is its long attack animation. Suppose you could turn it off animations though. Think those are the only two damage invokes you can get.
>>
Was not checking on Elona for quite some time, is chat still not functional?
>>
Plugging Leccho's thing:

http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:ARottenLecho/ARottenLecho%27s_Expanded_Dialogue

>>15858506
C.R.E.A.M
>>
>>15855204
ah yes you're right, living weapons only count as +1000 now. I seem to remember it being 1500 a while back.

Even then, though, the difference isn't as large as you'd think. Considering that Bloodsucking is really annoying, you're better off with just 9 level-ups (i.e. level 10). This gets you just +720 magic, which is... not a lot.

Each gem is +150 magic damage for 300 enchant (I think?), so a completely blank Godly weapon would get maybe ~450 magic damage out of the extra 1000 enchant.

In other words, if you're playing Inferno, you might as well go for the blank weapon.

>>15855782
On Invokes: I'm thinking that it might be worth it to RNG-grind for something with 2 separate Invokes, and then put darkness bolt on it as well for triple-invoke. Sure, Invoke doesn't proc consistently, but if you average it over a long period it might still out-damage elemental damage at very high skills, since an Invoke cast at skill level x is equivalent to a spell cast at level x.

Grenades are special as the innate Grenade enchant has a 90% chance to proc. A grenade build might be worth doing with very high throwing skills.
>>
>>15858593
Is that yes or no?
https://www.google.com/search?q=C.R.E.A.M+elona&rlz=1C1ASUC_enRU603RU603&biw=1280&bih=923&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiy1LPJppvPAhXJfywKHcG8BtkQ_AUIBygA&dpr=1
>>
>>15858891
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBwAxmrE194
>>
>>15858896
To much shitposting today, must be free day at preschool or something...
>>
>>15859033
>To much shitposting today, must be free day at preschool or something...

Maybe you should read the thread on the wiki to find out the progress on the chat.
>>
Is it impossible to avoid a living weapon sucking your blood passed level 10?
>>
>>15860476
No, you will get it eventually. The blood sucking thing though can range from problem to very minor annoyance. All depends on how much HP you have. If you have a lot of HP you don't really care too much about it.
>>
>>15860576
Figured as much. I'm more worried about it interrupting stuff like fishing and using pot of fusion than anything.
>>
Downloaded Elona+ a few days ago, i used to play it like 5 years ago, and not much even then.

Is the online feature gone for good? I've read the discussion on the wiki that it broke relatively recently. Have there been any news since then?
>>
>>15864347
It will be fixed eventually
>>
>>15863589
Could always unequip the living weapons when you're not out killing things.
>>
Just killed Aribel to get Cestus of Meteors. Does anyone know if you get the max number of melee hits if you equips something in your ranged slot? Can I put a gun or claw there or will I get less hits per attack
>>
File: elona.jpg (336KB, 718x854px) Image search: [Google]
elona.jpg
336KB, 718x854px
>>15866404
Forgot to mention im talking about martial arts attacks
>>
>>15866404
Yes, you're able to put stuff in the shoot slot and still get up to 8 attacks with MA if you keep your hand slots empty and have enough additional attack chance. I know with my character Kai I used to put the smash tonfa in the shoot slot to help stack additional attacks or I would put the vice staff in my shoot slot to help my spell damage out. I now have the Godbreaker axe is my shoot slot to boost my strength and help out my damage multiplier.
>>
Just started a new game, last time I've played was quite a few versions back - and without Custom at all. The only actual question I have so far though is this - what exactly is the Magic Eye trait? It's about as clear in explanation as most (read: not at all), but it's not on the wiki so...
>>
>>15867334
It's lucky for you that I saw your post, because I also had a lot of problems finding information on it.

Magic Eye is a skill that costs 5 sp and, when used, reduces the enemy's MP by an amount that's modified by your magic stat. If you manage to get the enemy's MP into the negatives, they will also take overcasting damage with each use. Its range is within 3 tiles of the enemy.

On its own, this isn't all that impressive even if it is extremely useful in certain specific situations (vs. Bells that become dungeon bosses and also for dealing with Zeome at a low level). What eventually makes Magic Eye absolutely ridiculous, however, is the additional ability you eventually get for it (once you have 60 base magic stat), called "Abyss in the Eye." For 15 SP, it applies a 50 turn buff that changes the MP reduction of the Magic Eye ability into one that DRAINS huge amounts of life and mana from the enemy while also increasing your gauge.

When "Abyss in the Eye" is combined with things like the Barrier AP ability, the Bloodsucking feat that allows you to regain stamina, and other forms of mitigation like Emergency Evasion, it gives you to comfortably defeat enemies that are vastly stronger than you are as long as you use all of the tricks you have at your disposal.

To illustrate what I mean by this, consider that my own comparatively weak character at ~level 40, with no stats higher than 75 base and with at least one stat at only 30 or so, was able to defeat an {enemy} that in the arena that was level 183 or so simply by being able to outlast it.

TLDR version: Magic Eye is good, but it's a feat that's worth getting later rather than sooner. Also, any kills with it don't give you AP except if its with the gauge release.
>>
>>15867604
Thanks, man. And that does sound pretty fuckin' amazing, I'll really need to keep the feat in mind for later.
>>
So, according to the story from latest patch, Ehekatl used to be male, and Opatos used to be female.

How does this make you feel?
>>
File: fug.png (449KB, 806x629px) Image search: [Google]
fug.png
449KB, 806x629px
I'm having the weirdest problem with Custom. It suddenly started crashing whenever I select an option on this screen - the weird part being, it didn't before. In fact, I've just finished with one character, and wanted to start the next only for this to start happening. I've tried to dick about with compatibility and so forth, with no success - and that's pretty much the only advice I could find when searching for the error.
>>
>>15867704
What, did they switch genders for shits and giggles?
>>
>>15867704
Did they "eat" each other's "forbidden meat"?
>>
>>15867707
Having dealt with the issue before - the cause is incorrect date format. If you got it set to Japanese but run the game in English, it spazzes right the fuck out.

I have no idea why, but there you go.
>>
>>15867761
Apparently lots of gods died in the last war vs chaos, so their portfolios got merged with those of surviving ones, which caused drastic changes in personality and appearance too. The current Ehekatl / opatos is basically the amalgam of several gods.
>>
>>15867790
the real question is, how fujo-bait was the relationship between Kumiromi and proto-Ehekatl?
>>
>Siva the Destruction in the Void
I had to do 1 round of combat hoping he didn't one shot me through all of my buffs, teleport away to heal and rebuff, exit to save and repeat. This was after getting killed at least 20 times in trial and error. I never asked for this.
>>
Huh. I updated from E+ 1.59 to 1.61 and my character's sprite is all messed up. I tried just changing to a different body but it won't let me swap, every other category is just fine.
>>
What do I do so that casting a spell doesn't fail almost all the time?
>>
>>15869916
1. Anything other than light armor class(15s or less weight) imposes a casting penalty.
2. Dual-Wielding imposes a casting penalty.
3. Just cast stuff. Even if you fail you get Casting experience which makes spells less likely to fail.
>>
>>15869931
I'll stop asking questions after this but do all spells have a limited use?
>>
>>15869988
Books give you stock (uses).
There are some spells that don't have spellbooks, that only get stocks from dreams and scrolls.
>>
>>15869916
You can also talk to wizard and ask for magic training. This costs PC and requires you to have some spellstock of trained abilities, but does not use it up.
>>
Anyone in the know about Noa's rumored new version of Elona, or Steam port or whatever it was? Seems like it could splinter the seemingly relatively focused work on Elona+
>>
>>15872963
>Seems like it could splinter the seemingly relatively focused work on Elona+
I don't see why it would. Ano develops Elona+ not Noa. Also read the pastebin for Noa's thing.
>>
What does it mean when a weapon or armor has brackets? like [3,0] or a number in parenthesis by the side of the stat? like 2d2+2 (1) I tried looking on the wiki but didn't see it
>>
>>15874084
[] DV and PV () hit bonus or hit penalty if the number is negative. You can also check the numbers yourself by examining your equipment.
>>
Does amount of hands matter in martial arts damage?
>>
>>15874615
More hands means a better chance of an extra attack. So overall damage is going to be good with more attacks. As I currently understand it, a default 2 hand slot character can get 8 attacks however a mutant with more hands can get up to 8 attacks easier. Not sure if it's possible to go beyond 8 attacks though. No person with a well equipped powerful mutant martial arts character has come forward to set the record straight.
>>
>>15825808
Man, it's been ages since I played this. I thought it was a dead game. Dope to get back into it though.

Where do you find kitty banks?
>>
>>15878962
Lying around like most things, and I think general stores.
I think one or two of the embassy NPCs sometimes have them?
>>
How do you actually play this game without savescumming? Is it even possible
>>
>>15879240
Sure, it just takes longer. The only thing I savescum for is a wish for seven league boots when starting a new character.
>>
File: char.png (794KB, 800x601px) Image search: [Google]
char.png
794KB, 800x601px
>>15879240
440 hours in with over 2 million turns and I haven't saved scummed. If you save scum in Inferno mode and possibly the other modes bad things happen to your character so you learn to play without it.

For the most part, I find save scumming to be a time saver more than anything else so I completely agree with the other anon who made mention of that. If you know your way around the game and are pretty knowledgeable about Elona's game mechanics then you probably know how to deal with bad things as they come up. Might take longer to resolve certain problems without save scumming but you deal with it.

For instance, the loss of good mutations or the gain of bad mutations when you sleep could be easily dealt with through save scumming but you could just as well deal with the problem legit although it will take longer. For my current character playing in Inferno mode, my early game just had me not caring about mutations, good or bad, and just drinking cure mutation potions. When I finally had enough money to invest in magic vendors I invested enough to have them start carrying potions of evolution. At that point I was able to cure all bad mutations through potions and then after that drink a stack of blessed evolution potions to gain all the good ones. My pet made a fairy hat for me through her tailor skill and that helped prevent me from losing my good mutations. I'd just wear the hat before going to bed. If I did end up losing a good mutation I always had another potion of evolution waiting for me to consume.
>>
>>15879373
I would play those non-savescum modes for sure but how do you avoid them ruining your character whenever your game or PC crashes? Not that it happens often but the fear of it happening makes me not want to touch them with a ten foot pole.
>>
>>15879388
That has actually happened to me. Game has crashed multiple times for me when I was editing the full body portraits for my character's pets in patches past. I got served the -5 life and -5 mana penalty along with -100 karma and a percentage deduction to gold and platinum each time it happened.

You do have some options for recovering the -5 life and -5 mana. Early on there are quests that award hero cheese and magic fruit. You can also get hero cheese and magic fruit from the repeatable little sister quest. Much later, assuming you've been leveling your summon spirits spell, you can do party time job board quests where you summon in high level spirits to impress. You'll get tons of music tickets this way and you can get hero cheese and magic fruit by trading them into an NPC called Stoke. That's how I'm currently increasing my life and mana attributes with Kai.

Regardless, it's a pain to deal with and is a major time sink so you want to avoid save scumming or doing things that might crash your game if you can avoid it. Luckily the restoring of karma, gold, and platinum isn't too hard later in the game but it still does sting pretty bad to lose them and make up for lost progress so to speak. Karma can be restored by buying a pardon from the church in Noyel assuming you have a lot of gold left over after the save scum penalty or by resurrecting NPCs. Dungeons later on give 999,999 gold from dungeon boss kills so making gold isn't too hard. Platinum isn't too hard to get from dungeon bosses and job board quests as well. As I said above, just a major time sink.

My computer is pretty stable and I've learned my lesson to not play around with new features until several patches have passed to stabilize them so I personally don't worry about crashes too much. At any rate, when you sign up to play those modes I guess you're signing up to agree to just endure whatever random troubles shows up along the way but in exchange you do feel a greater sense of satisfaction from playing in a mode that keeps you honest and keeps you on your toes.
>>
>>15879448
Thank you. I haven't played the game in a while so I have to ask, is there an easy way to cheat to counteract the effect of crashes? Whether it's by giving yourself the items you mentioned, or simply increasing the hp/mp of your character by save editing.
>>
>>15879526
Don't know but maybe elonasnack or is it elosnack? I personally don't use elonasnack or any cheats so I wouldn't be able to tell you how to use them and am not sure of what they can do.
>>
I don't like pets in general, at how much of a disadvantage would I be if I played the game without using pets?
>>
>>15879730
Fairly big, some can run with a handful of pets and be content, but a petless build will just take more grinding if anything, since you have no one to distract dangerous monsters or back you up. You'll need resists and buff spells at minimum.
>>
>>15879730
>>15879736
That or you could run with Necromancy. Plus the guy above you, Kai, was petless until the very late game.
>>
An NPC just asked me why I'm not "the sparkling queer."

I have no words.
>>
>>15880945
Don't worry you'll get used to it. Especially when you get the most fame in the kingdoms, do first part of main quest and then the maid in your house asks who are you.
>>
How do I tame a cat?
>>
>>15881595
Throw a monster ball at it or dominate it with the spell or rod version.
>>
So I haven't seen a silver eyed cat for Mia's quest ever since Level 1. I'm Level 34 now so I'm guessing the dungeons I'm doing won't be spawning such a low level monster anymore. How do I finish this quest?
>>
>>15881741
Run around the puppy cave a bunch
>>
Anyone else notice Vyko's site is down?
>>
>>15883371
>Vyko's site
Who or what?
>>
>>15826355
>Noa
>elonaplus
What?
>>
>>15825808
Where can I get ver. 1.61.1? I wanted to upgrade from 1.55.
>>
>>15885618
Elona+ 1.61 should still be available in the dropbox. I'd grab it asap though if that's the version you really want. 1.62 has recently been released so it's only a matter of time before that dropbox is updated.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rjtmd247d6c6uma/ZCkmq9DI6J

Elona Custom 1.61.1 only works with Elona+ 1.61. Custom can be found in its normal place. There is no Elona Custom for Elona+ 1.62 yet.

http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:22264

I suggest getting familiar with where to download things in the future. The download links can be found on the wiki after some digging around.
>>
>>15884433
Not that anon but I don't see anything wrong with the site. It's explained how Elona+ came about after Noa stopped development of vanilla Elona.What are you referring to?
>>
>>15885933
URL: elonaplus
About page: says stuff about Elona, Noa. Nothing about Ano.
Layout: ripped from Noa's site wholesale
Sidebar: Noa's past creations
Actual content: Elona+ stuff

Basically this is just taking Noa's stuff to promote Elona+. First of all, you're bothering Noa for stuff that isn't his. Secondly, some people are going to complain about that and then blame Ano for it. Elona+ threads already got trolled out of 2ch and shitaraba, and its page has already gotten deleted from the variant wiki. Are you seriously going to add more fuel to the fire?

Please decide whether you want to make an Elona site or an Elona+ site, then make that distinction crystal clear.
>>
>>15886915
Again, I'm not the website designer. However, the way I see the site, it's a site that talks about Elona in general. It is very hard to talk about Elona+ if you don't even talk about the source which is Elona. To play devil's advocate, you could say if you don't talk about Noa then you run the risk of people saying Elona+ is a ripoff of Elona which isn't exactly correct. Noa voluntarily released the source for others to do as they pleased. If expanding on his creation is what they wanted to do then so be it.
>>
>>15886915
If the website specifically says Elona+ is the creation of Ano and not Noa, which it does under mods and Elona+, I wouldn't blame Ano. I'd blame the stupid fucks who can't read.
>>
File: Title.png (864KB, 806x825px) Image search: [Google]
Title.png
864KB, 806x825px
>>15826355
This site is bad taste to me, you just stole his whole blog ?? and added a few bits ??
You probably meant well, but it's like you're going around in someone else's underwear.
>>
>>15886915
>Elona+ threads already got trolled out of 2ch and shitaraba, and its page has already gotten deleted from the variant wiki.

Are you telling me that there are people that actually prefer vanilla Elona? My mind is blown. Or is there some other variant of Elona that the Japs are playing?
>>
>>15883464

According to the mods page, Vyko apparently hosted the majority of the custom sprites including a bunch of custom portraits and PCCs. A real big shame if they're out - anyone backed that stuff up?

On an aside, I've been working on a little treat for you all, so keep your eyes peeled.
>>
>>15887219
>Or is there some other variant of Elona that the Japs are playing?
Im actually curious about this.
The only variant i know beside e+ is OreHack.
>>
>>15886915
>Elona+ threads already got trolled out of 2ch
Uh no? There's still threads of people pushing their streaming Elona+. You might be talking about how when Elona+ was kinda new like in 2004 and an idiot gave a long a post why he didn't like it and a huge argument broke out full of misinformation. A bunch of people commented the argument should of never broke out in the first place and to just ignore the guy.
>>
>>15889375
>should of
Imagine if linguistic damage existed in Elona.
>>
>>15889044
Peep the wiki (wiki activity); Futae, probably the anon the other guy was replying to, is making wiki entries about them.
>>
>>15889375
>>15890593

I used to feel a similar sentiment but read this thread and, if nothing else, the google books page is worth a look (Richard Kaynes is the author).

https://www.reddit.com/r/badlinguistics/comments/538w8g/bad_linguistics_badly_implemented_xpost/

https://books.google.com/books?id=CH7P0HzqXOIC&pg=PA212&lpg=PA212&dq=%22should+of%22+english+complementizer+richard+kayne&source=bl&ots=0soQxc3iOb&sig=_vQC5fKOe9alhIO9gTgqyf3A3jw&hl=en&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=%22should%20of%22%20english%20complementizer%20richard%20kayne&f=false
>>
>>15890593
Sorry, english isn't my native language and I'm not sure why words hurt you. If you didn't understand what I said earlier, I'm saying that Elona+ wasn't chased off of 2ch and I don't understand why you're lying. Disregard if you're not the original poster I was talking to.
>>
>>15890593
> angry grammar nerd wrecked by random foreigner that doesn't know any better. I bet you think "your" better than him :^)
>>
>>15890779
Not the anon you replied to but this?

http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Elona_variants

Elona+ seems to be listed there among others.
>>
>>15890954
Yep
>>
>>15881741
Cat quest in Yowyn. Cacy spawns tons of cats, lions and silver cats. You don't even need to capture a silver cat before killing the boss, just make sure at least one survives the slaughter.
>>
Can you turn gods into companions? I want to have wacky Jewish adventures with Yacatect.
>>
>>15891711
Of course. There's a penalty, but for story or adventure purposes that's not likely to interfere.
http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/God_recruiting_penalty
>>
Where is the best place for placing a house? For now i was thinking about port kapul. I am at second main quest
>>
>>15897655
I have it next to The Embassy for convenience.
>>
>>15897655

Lumiest and Palmia end game for Mage Guild + Party Time quest is quite beastly.
>>
File: elonahome.png (472KB, 800x601px) Image search: [Google]
elonahome.png
472KB, 800x601px
>>15897655
Doing well for myself up in the north. I've seen people put their houses all over the place so go with what works for you. Guessing you're doing cargo runs if you're thinking of putting your house near port kapul? Not a bad idea to help speed up gold generation at the beginning of the game considering you can buy cargo in port kapul, walk to Noyel, sell your cargo, and then just use a return scroll or spell to quickly get back to port kapul to repeat the process.
>>
File: trade1.png (498KB, 629x768px) Image search: [Google]
trade1.png
498KB, 629x768px
Should I trade bottom item for top? The extra attack chance is very tempting.
>>
File: 2016-09-29_154516.png (257KB, 633x414px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-29_154516.png
257KB, 633x414px
Just noticed this deed being sold at my magic vendor today, and found it to be rather odd.
Don't you normally have to wish for these things to appear, and is there any actual worth that can be gained from owning a dungeon?
>>
>>15867704

I wouldn't even doubt it if Kuroumi was once female or at least the awkwardly male successor to a line of otherwise female harvest goddesses.

What's Yacatect's story? Isn't she the new girl on the block?
>>
>>15902484
I personally prefer the top.

>>15902564
Don't think I've seen that deed on a magic vendor before but they're pretty common on invested vendors in the embassy. I'm currently using my dungeon as a storage grounds. I find it better than the actual storage deed.
>>
>>15902564
>Don't you normally have to wish for these things to appear
Nope.

> is there any actual worth that can be gained from owning a dungeon?

Materially? I don't think so. However I really enjoy having my thing. Especially since it's fairly well customized.
>>
File: cogs.png (317KB, 800x598px) Image search: [Google]
cogs.png
317KB, 800x598px
>>15887671

https://www.mediafire.com/?b1yofeqdbuiuvvf

And done formatting everything! Everyone, I present to you, my humble cNPC pack. Its main meat are 5 types of tank NPC to test your mettle in the mid to early lategame as well as one tank neutral NPC to make use of an absolutely lovely Panzer IV sprite I found, as well as two dangerously high-leveled mecha for endgame players looking for something to watch out for.

While running on a slight nostalgia trip, I also kind of recreated the entire Bossbot line of Cogs from Toontown Online into an Elona-format, excluding the C.E.O himself (for now, at least). Luckily, if you do not wish for a bunch of business-minded robots in suits to ruin all the fun in Tyris, the cNPC installation is modular enough to include or disclude them at your leisure.

Let me know if you find any issues in the instructions or instillation process so I can iron them out if needed!
>>
File: Tank_Encounter.png (295KB, 800x602px) Image search: [Google]
Tank_Encounter.png
295KB, 800x602px
>>15902836

A brief look at some of the tanks, showcasing the effect of the Panzerfaust-X on the northernmost example (it was a 1-hit kill).
>>
>>15899946
right but more funny crawling dongeons or something like that
>>
>>15902868
>>15902836
Awesome.
>>
>>15899946
i had more questions about your farms. are you sow your plants only on field tiles?
how to generate herb seeds a lot?
>>
>>15904216
Yes, I only plant on field tiles. I get most of my herb seeds through having multiple copies of the Kumiromi statue. You can get the original statue by completing a quest in South Tyris. You then can get multiple copies of the statue by doing the repeatable little sister quest quest from the strange scientist in the Cyber Dome. I also have Kumiromi's scissors and multiple copies of Kumiromi's gemstone of rejuvenation. With the scissors I'm guaranteed to replant any herb plant I harvest. Only thing I have to worry about is wither but the gemstones or additional herb seeds have me covered.
>>
>>15891711

http://m.uploadedit.com/ba3s/1475218500633.txt

Anon, this is for you: a tone file I drafted up for Yacatect a long time ago for some fellow who was busy modernizing North Tyris's economy with a hundred stores who had the same goal as yourself. Updated it a bit for the new text situations - I mostly did it because she defaults to the boring basic companion tone and phrase set when recruited, and we can't have that!
>>
>>15904578
so town managment are working for now?
>>
>>15904686

I wouldn't know, but it appears that Town Elders do something now concerning it. Probably the next major thing being implemented.
>>
Finally reuploaded the Ghibli MP3 Pack 1.0:
https://mega.nz/#!oxRjFBLI!OhUvX4Vsg7e7BpBHT7hxbs4VU1pSzRz9bKLcBrnMCkY

I also have finally uploaded the 2.0 version of said pack:
https://mega.nz/#!I84TkAqT!ERpEpU2YP6A_G4zR8QwXh4FiYBTM6hxs-TbS0TBRcIg
>>
>>15904578
How do you make it so that Japanese text doesn't show up as, "ul‚̐S‚ÌŒõ‚ðAŒ©‚¹‚È‚¯‚è‚á‚È‚ç‚È‚¢‚ñ‚¾v
u{nptc}‚͈ɒB‚¶‚á‚È‚¢Iv," in web browsers?
>>
File: 無題8455.png (27KB, 582x213px) Image search: [Google]
無題8455.png
27KB, 582x213px
>>15904926
In Firefox, hit these keys in sequence. Alt V C D J.
There's always manual encoding selection. But I thought at least autodetect would be default by now, honestly.
>>
>>15904994
Thank you deeply.

For those of you on Chrome:

Hit the Menu button on the side on the far right of your extensions; there should be a 'More Tools' section, look carefully. Then if 'encoding' is grey, go to a page with broken text like in >>15904578. 'Encoding' should be clickable there. There are 3 or so Japanese options. The one that worked for me was Shift-JIS. You might have a different experience.
>>
>>15905166
>>15904994
>>15904578
You know, it's kind of tempting to try to translate some of the text files on the uploader. I'd have to use google translate but since the general gist isn't that hard to understand...

I hope I can find time..
>>
>>15904578
Dumb question but how do you go about creating a tone and what folder do you put it in? I have never known what change tone actually does until now and can't find anything about it on the wiki.
>>
>>15905286

>In Lecco's file you'll see all the {tags} that can be used in tone text.
http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:ARottenLecho/ARottenLecho%27s_Expanded_Dialogue

>creating a tone

Open any wordprocessing document you like. Then under tags such as,

%txtCalm,EN
%txtAggro,EN
%txtDead,EN
%txtSpecial,EN
%txtDialog,EN
%txtLimit, EN

and some others, you just write what text you'd like to see the pet "say." The folder is user > talk. Calm is pretty much spammed constantly so you want to make sure there are many various lines in there.

I had used to have three tone files full of text. Filled to the brim. Then I lost the folder, even though I thought I had everything on Google Drive.
>>
>>15904750
When I try to use this pack in Linux Mint, under wine, it crashes. Anyone experiencing the same issue? without the pack everything goes fine.
>>
>>15906532
Did you follow the instructions carefully?
I don't want to go all "Ask Ashley" on you.
>>
>>15905412
Thanks! Been wanting to add personality to my pets, but being only able to teach one phrase was annoying.
>>
>>15907475
There's a sample.txt file in the user> talk folder. It should have most of the %tags. As well, if you search Warosu you should find some discussion about Tones in this very general. I'd post my own txt files but that would reveal my fetish...
>>
>>15907468
Yup I've read the readme and the wiki before doing anything.
>>
>>15907740
I tested it on my Windows 7 and the latest version of Elona+ Custom.
It works perfectly.
>>
>>15902653

Actually, judging from some of Jure's comments ("Am I really suitable for this job?" ) and how she's offhandedly referred to as "Saint Jure" at times in the Winter Festival, it's inferred that she might have been a servant to the last God of healing and took their place after they were killed.
>>
>>15909050

That's a really cool observation. Lore of Elona Gods are so interesting.
>>
Would I be able to enjoy the game if I just read over UI/controls on the wiki and ignore most of the gameplay stuff? Is the game pretty intuitive or would I just get lost?
>>
>>15912672
You'll need to get stuck in to the game before you'll be able to really understand the things on the wiki. Just get stuck in and ask questions as you come across problems.
>>
>>15912672
The fun of this game is getting lost though.

Yes there's a story and general direction of things to do, but for the most part its completely optional.

I think i've spent two years playing Elona just wanding around North Tyrus before ever finishing the main story dungeon Lesimas.
>>
>>15825808
Does everyone here play with permadeath on?
>>
>>15916868
According to a strawpoll in threads past for what mode people play on the vast majority of players play advancing mode. Advancing mode is the default/normal difficulty and that doesn't have permadeath. There are a few that do play on Inferno mode which is the mode that does have permadeath.
>>
File: 1471312795997.jpg (39KB, 374x347px) Image search: [Google]
1471312795997.jpg
39KB, 374x347px
Is there some sort of alternate way to get rid of aliens inside your followers? My little girl has one inside her but every time i give her sulfuric acid or a dye, i doesn't get rid of it. What do?
>>
>>15917542
Excessive booze so they vomit.
>>
What is the difference between Elona plus and custom? which better?
>>
>>15917542
antiseptic or falcon punch also works
>>
File: 181.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
181.gif
2MB, 500x281px
nobody finds ANYTHING wrong with any living being able to breed with any other living being regardless of species or gender?

i admit its funny but....damn
>>
>>15917980
Etherwind, man. That human in town might have been a fucking cow for all we know.
>>
Is there any lewd portrait pack?
>>
>>15917903
Think you have a misunderstanding. Elona Custom cannot function without Elona+. Elona Custom and its files are meant to be dropped into the Elona+ installation directory which will add more features to Elona+ and better English translations. So which is better is an odd question to ask. I guess if you don't like the features of Elona Custom you can always choose not to install it.
>>
>>15918026
Maybe. Try looking through the pastebins.
>>
>>15917980
You can even breed with non-living beings, like rocks and bikes. It's best to not think about too hard.
>>
File: Totally_MAD.png (590KB, 697x401px) Image search: [Google]
Totally_MAD.png
590KB, 697x401px
>>15916868

I happen to play the long game myself: the M202 and Panzerfaust I've acquired have been godsends in allowing me to punch far above my weight. Not gonna lie though, I kind of circumvented the early-game difficulty by heirlooming in a couple extremely high-level throwing items (mana bombs, violent skull swords) as well as the M202. Seriously, that thing is a beast, and I've used it to clear out hordes of Elean Knights and incinerate stuff that would otherwise floor me. I've gotten both Murder Knight and Isca (the latter of which has became muh wiafu in lieu of ye ole' little girl: I've actually avoided starting the main quest for now and still have Lomias and Larnneire chilling in my office building).
>>
File: Angelic.png (593KB, 701x400px) Image search: [Google]
Angelic.png
593KB, 701x400px
>>15919184

Meant to say I got both Murder Knight and Isca BY incinerating them with the M202.
>>
File: Rouge_Angle.png (266KB, 406x334px) Image search: [Google]
Rouge_Angle.png
266KB, 406x334px
Tell me, how is your Black Angel? Is she smug?
>>
Is there any way to acquire or wish for that beginner's book you start with in your cave? I lost mine early on thinking it would be a good idea to carry it with me, but I really want another. I guess for rp if nothing else.
>>
I miss Harusame so damn much
>>
>>15924999
We all do.
>>
>>15923942
Don't have one!

>>15924889
Pretty sure the puppy cave has a few. They're worthless though.

>>15825808
>23 Days

Last week people were talking about merging all the /v/, /vg/, /vr/ and such boards together. There's no way this general would survive. Even many of the faster ones on /vg/ would be annihilated within an hour. .
>>
>>15925073
Really? That's great! Time to explore the puppy cave.
>>
File: IT_IS_THE_BLADE.png (1KB, 48x48px) Image search: [Google]
IT_IS_THE_BLADE.png
1KB, 48x48px
Do blades still evolve using <Another Heart>? I've been using Another Heart, Evolution Heart, and King Heart to no avail. I don't have a machine heart on hand, but I guess I can try and krump Ultima for one and see if it works.

Also, anyone notice they have Kirby-style feet (directly attached to their torso)? I find that kind of charming.
>>
File: 14.jpg (181KB, 704x1000px) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
181KB, 704x1000px
Does anyone have a Touhou sprite sheet?
>>
>>15928543
i see some touhous in monstergirl sprite sheet
>>
So, I just saw this and decided to try it.

For downloading Elona+ I was not able to find my way on axfc, so I downloaded it from the Dropbox, but the version there is 1.62.

This means it won't work with the Elona+ Custom linked in the pastebin, right? Is it worth waiting for the new Elona+ Custom? Or is there a 1.62 version for it out yet?
>>
>>15828747
Wtf are the comments in this thread? The awnser is yes, emphatically. In the late game you can add a huge amount of ###stats to weapons and there are living weapons that you can craft or find and there are tools to change the material of any weapon.

I'll get on my computer later and post my retarded lightsaber.
>>
>>15928850
Not that anon, but could you, or anyone, explain how crafting works?

It might be because I'm simply stupid, but I couldn't find on the wiki a single thing about how to craft weapons.
>>
>>15928924
Crafting isn't really that intricate of a system. It's mostly "Do you have all the materials in your inventory? Then select what you want to craft from the fusion pot/sewing kit/alchemy kit/whatever."

The crafting kits are just small furniture like items you can carry with your or leave them in your house.
>>
>>15928956
I see, and which kit and/or skill would I need to craft, for example, a sword?
Any sword, like that lightsaber, for instance.

Can't seem to find anything of the like in the recipes listed in the wiki.
>>
>>15929002
Lightsabers are carpentry, no the types really don't make a lot of sense but that's just how it goes. There's also not a lot of things you can craft either.

http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Carpentry
>>
>>15929002
Lightsabers are a carpentry item, and the weapon upgrading system is called artifact fusion in the wiki.
>>
File: 8904IgPU.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
8904IgPU.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>>15929116
>>15929134
Ahh, got it, okay then, thanks for the help guys!
>>
>>15929002
You should be playing elona+, the spear and the lightsaber are elona + recipes.
>>
File: 49441826_p11.png (472KB, 520x520px) Image search: [Google]
49441826_p11.png
472KB, 520x520px
https://youtu.be/FvkbeFq16pg
>>
Even though lots of people suggest Rorans might not exactly be human, it seems there is a possibility that Yerles actually holds that title.

http://nethack.wikia.com/wiki/Quantum_mechanic

>These creatures are not native to this universe; they seem to have strangely derived powers, and unknown motives.

>Eating a quantum mechanic corpse will toggle intrinsic speed. Quantum mechanics are not considered human (or any other playable race for that matter)

Why is this relevant, you ask?

http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Quantum_creature

Yerles appears to have achieved dimensional travel and is sending its scientists into the Dungeons of Doom.
>>
Does using the business card change anything besides class feat? Like if I change from warrior to predator for the 10% crit chance will I only lose the 5% extra attack chance or will my stats be affected?
>>
>>15934700
Also, is switching from warrior to predator a horrible idea?
>>
>>15934700
>>15934705

Technically, your stats will be affected: IIRC, predators gain +10 to speed. That is, technically, a change. More substantively, whether or not you benefit from the class-change depends on your build. Martial Artists would greatly benefit from predator's extra critical chance (see the past two threads, specfically Kai & them's experiments into these things); if, however, you are working with a build that relies heavily on procs from weapons to do damage--or if you just enjoy ORAORAORAORAORAORA--then warrior might suit you better.

Don't forget: if you want to change your class, make sure to type in its name in all lower case.

Warrior will just return 'Warrior' as a flavor text class--comparable to 'St@rE@t1ngG0dK1ng'--with whatever your base class is as the real one.
>>
>>15936372
Ah, alright. I don't know if I would be better of with the extra attack chance in the long run honestly. I am doing a sorta rp build, and am determined to only use 2 handed swords and rods/scrolls.

Best sword I've acquired is Diable from the workshop since I had a cursed scroll of flight to weigh it down.
>>
>>15907636
Upload them! I wonder if they're as bad as mine
>>
File: Blade_Inc.png (123KB, 670x446px) Image search: [Google]
Blade_Inc.png
123KB, 670x446px
https://www.mediafire.com/?u31fi1a1i0bhmzd

Hey everybody, cNPC making anon here: I've built a microdungeon for all of you level 30-40 types looking for a challenge before/after completing the main quest! All instructions on how to play it are included in the download, but to make a long story short insert the .PUM file into your user folder and go to the Show House! (http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Show_House) and tell me how you like it.

Bring bleed resistance, and shoot the Pencil Pushers first. I mean it!
>>
>>15938891
Nice
>>
>>15933696
Could it not be both Rorans & Yerles that are inhuman?
>>
>>15938891
This is pretty cool. I'm a bit too high level to enjoy it but I definitely like the idea of custom made dungeons.
>>
Do any of the music packs still work? The Studio Ghibli one is dead.
>>
As a somewhat new player, is it okay to start with a necromancer?
>>
>>15942976
Do what you want. If you really are new, regardless of what class you pick, you have a lot to learn. Take your time and learn to fail gracefully. You're going to make a lot of mistakes, die, and have a lot of questions. Take your time, be patient, ask questions, brush yourself off, and try again if you need to.
>>
>>15942655
It was updated itt; scroll up.
>>
>>15904750
Pastebin Anon, please add this to the mods.
My original link went down so I reuploaded it along with a new update.
>>
And while you're at it, add this guy's stuff too.

>>15902836
>>15938891
>>
How do I deal with traps? I keep getting killed by them.
>>
>>15943605
You can actively unveil them by pressing s and searching them out. This assumes you have a decent detection skill. Then you just avoid the traps. Traps aren't supposed to do a lot of damage so you might need get some levels and HP. The only damaging trap I can think is is the mine trap or the mine that those mine dogs lay down. Mine traps can be avoided by wearing gear with float. Wings usually have float on them. Since you're not touching the ground you don't trigger the mine.
>>
File: grindan.jpg (178KB, 800x602px) Image search: [Google]
grindan.jpg
178KB, 800x602px
>Spend all day training alchemy
>Just barely halfway to 30
save me
>>
File: Untitled.png (664KB, 811x633px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
664KB, 811x633px
dropped
>>
>>15904578
Little fix, in the insult is spells "acknowlage" instead of "acknowledge"
>>
>>15904994
Doesn't work for me, the filename does though.
>>
>>15943783
Raise that potential, is more effective if you raise it through platinum coins right when you reach a level that is one lower than a multiple of 5 (ie: 4, 9,14,19 etc) since after you reach a multiple of 5 the cost to raise the potential increase.
In other words: as soon as you reach a skill level that is 4+5*x it's a good time to raise that potential to max. (you could also do it just before reaching a multiple of 5, ie: 4.999, but that would mean that you go from 4.000 to 4.999 with a lower potential and since it diminishes only when you reach the next level it means you are not grinding optimally, especially at later levels when you need lot of skill exp for the next level)
Also, craft potions, throw potions at any enemy you see and quaff buff/heal potions in combat like it's going out of style. It will help training your skill
>>
>>15825808

There really needs to be a link to the Elona+ download and Elona Custom download in OP
>>
>>15944796

I mean, I get they are found in the mods paste, but that's a little counter-intuitive.
>>
Other than stealing static coffins, where can I get more for necromancy?
>>
>>15945570
Coffins are beds, so getting on from a shop is possible,
>>
>>15945792
What shop rank would I start seeing them in?
>>
>>15943917
Haven't advanced the story on my character Kai yet but that's certainly an interesting tidbit. Wonder who mixed forbidden meat into Ehekatl's meow mix. Well, after I'm done getting Ehekatl's god rewards I'm probably going to settle down with Jure which was the end plan anyhow. I'm pretty sure Jure was always a woman but I wonder what horrible secret she and the other deities might have if any.
>>
>>15946579

Jure's secret? She was once human.

See >>15909050
>>
>>15946579
>Wonder who mixed forbidden meat into Ehekatl's meow mix
A wizard.
It's ALWAYS a wizard!
Who put cursed Girdles of Gender Change in a dungeon's treasure chest? Wizards.
Who makes those girdles in the first place? Wizards.
Who summons a ton of assorted firearms on a crowded space station? Wizards, again.
Who inevitably ends up fucking up the land big time after a "laboratory mishap" involving powerful supernatural forces and a all-too-well organized band of extraplanar entities? WIZARDS!
Wizards are like that one redneck neighbor that loves pranks and tinkering with chemicals, ALWAYS end up fucking up everything for everyone!
>>
File: necromancy.jpg (184KB, 798x602px) Image search: [Google]
necromancy.jpg
184KB, 798x602px
>Learn Dupli-Cane
>Practically unlimited magic missiles because Kumi makes the stamina cost trivial
>Start using undead cat army
I feel so powerful
>>
File: 5500 power liches.png (126KB, 320x384px) Image search: [Google]
5500 power liches.png
126KB, 320x384px
>>15946721
>cat zombies
You have so much to learn
>>
File: Untitled.png (501KB, 806x825px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
501KB, 806x825px
That murderer random event happened, look who was the victim haha
>>
>>15947453
How do i update my game if i want to keep my save file?
And what about the Elona Custom stuff? Is it already up-to-date?

Tl;dr: spoonfeed me basic installation/updating/version check procedures
>>
>>15947467
Save in a town then make a backup of your save. Download the new version of Elona+ and copy over your save into the new Elona folder overwriting when necessary. You then just load up the game and load your save file. The game will then update your save and you can then play. Elona Custom may be up to date now. Just make sure when using Elona Custom that the first three numbers match the first three numbers of Elona+. So like use Elona Custom 1.62.1 with Elona+ 1.62 for example.
>>
>>15947467
What I did was, put my old install somewhere safe,
then fresh install latest plus and add latest custom,
then copy my old save and other files like sprites etc into the new install.
Check the wiki for info on the latest versions.
I haven't updated the items.bmp yet which is probably why the soy sauce is a white square.
>>
>>15887185
Ya except for the part where Noa never wore the underwear that is elona+, stfu nerd.
>>
>>15947505
Isn't it better to save in the wilderness?
>>
I'm trying to steal the coffin from Palmia but I keep getting caught. How do I do it?
>>
File: Untitleds.png (830KB, 806x825px) Image search: [Google]
Untitleds.png
830KB, 806x825px
>>15947515
Do what you want with your site, I'm voting trump
>>
>>15947542
Rod of teleportation on anything that is nearby
You need to not have anyone in the range of 5 tiles
>>
File: grand theft.jpg (196KB, 798x602px) Image search: [Google]
grand theft.jpg
196KB, 798x602px
>>15947562
Even after teleporting everything within 5 tiles I still get caught. I even check behind the inn.
>>
>>15947602
Try doind it at night maybe, when people are sleeping. I believe it's easier to steal if you do that, but I'm not so sure.
>>
>>15947602
Maybe someone walked into range.
TELEPORT EVERYONE! Need to level that Magic Device skill anyway
>>
File: finally.jpg (147KB, 800x603px) Image search: [Google]
finally.jpg
147KB, 800x603px
>>15947631
>>15947619
I finally got it after spending all of a teleportation rod's 15 charges moving NPCs around. Thanks anons.

But there has to be an easier way to get coffins, right...?
>>
>>15947749
Has been quite some time since I last played, but I think the easiest way is the pyramid, it should take some time before you get there though. Again, I might be wrong.
>>
I just keep coming back to this game every once in a while, and I just can't bring myself to play my old character because I forget what goals I had.

Should I just try to pick up where I left off or try out something new each time? I tend to get demotivated trying to get all the skills all over again with plat with a new character too, should I just use elosnack or whatever it was called to get every skill after starting so I don't have to deal with guild shuffling?
>>
>>15947803
I know how you feel. It's kind of funny because I always go further in the game the more I reset.

You could try to use a gene. You can start the game over again and don't have to worry about items all that much.
>>
>>15947818
I tend to use the lone wolf trait cause managing a pet is a pain, not that I haven't done it but trying to make sure my pets are at least not trash is annoying since I like to hold onto ores and stuff for quest completions.

Also I don't I've ever gone far enough in a relationship with a pet to make a gene. But then again, I haven't really made a gene to see if I could.

I'm considering making a pure caster next time around.
>>
>>15947858
Well, it's your choice really. You could spend a few minutes falling in love with your pet or you could go for a fresh start.

I'm thinking about getting back to the game. I left off at the begining of act three where there isn't that much to do other than grind for the gods.
>>
>>15946746
How do I make things that are better than cats? I've been trying stronger enemies and more valuable parts but I still just get stronger cats.
>>
>>15947540
As long as you don't save in a dungeon or a moongate, I don't think it matters as much anymore where you save before updating. However, one of the text files that comes with the game said to save in a town before updating to prevent any mishaps when updating. I'm not sure whether that was a special case for a specific version or if that was a guideline for future updates though.
>>
>>15947749
Yes and no It is easier if you have the sleepy touch, because it makes niggas fall asleep, but in general you're still going to have to steal coffins and train your pick-pocketing skill. Don't worry, though. There are lots of coffins around. Lumiest's, at the magic vendor, is probably the easiest to steal due to having few NPCs around that need teleporting.

>>15947803
Try something new.
>>
File: Meanwhile_In_Zanan.png (105KB, 641x476px) Image search: [Google]
Meanwhile_In_Zanan.png
105KB, 641x476px
>You enter what seems to be an older, more primitive world.
>>
File: 583-mra.png (2KB, 48x93px) Image search: [Google]
583-mra.png
2KB, 48x93px
Pst. Hey: you want to buy something?
>>
>>15948009
http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Coffin_of_Necromancy
>>
>>15950355
Are you using figurines or cards?
Their value is fixed at 1000 gp so they always make cats
>>
File: zombie.jpg (132KB, 799x598px) Image search: [Google]
zombie.jpg
132KB, 799x598px
>>15950724
No, not those. I did just make a zombie by going into a lv 20 dungeon and getting a Chaos Mushroom part. It seems to dangerous to keep doing, though.
>>
File: yee.jpg (179KB, 796x606px) Image search: [Google]
yee.jpg
179KB, 796x606px
>>15947778
Okay I finished the pyramid and now I have access to tons of coffins. Do they respawn?
>>
>>15953107
Not these ones, I think. The one in Lumiest--next to the magic items vendor--does. There's a necromancy guide in the pastebin. It mentions re-spawning coffins.
>>
Huh, so I was installing everything on my new computer, and for some reason the little sister UI was causing the newest custom version (1.62) to crash on startup. The normal interface works fine though, just thought I'd share if anybody else is having similar issues.
>>
>>15953382
I was having the same issue. Open it in Paint and then click save as.

Does anyone know where I can find more potions of cure corruption? I ran out of casino chips and already talked to the king for one.
>>
>>15938891

This dungeon is a good place to farm jewelry for those working for Yacatect: I'm getting as much as nine pieces a clearing.
>>
File: bmi.jpg (23KB, 424x384px) Image search: [Google]
bmi.jpg
23KB, 424x384px
What's your character's height and weight?
>>
>>15953623
10 cm, 1 kg. A fat, fat fairy.
>>
Is it normal for some items to be lost forever when you die? I just lost my cemetary key and my seven league boots.
>>
>>15953824
yea pretty sure it's happened to me too

>>15953453
magic shops
dungeon dive, maybe with sense object to look for potions. you might find one or two
also you get casino chips from gathering spots so you can search those out too
you could probably use an alchemy rod too but I wouldn't bother
>>
What does Strings Assassin feat do?
>>
>>15953824
Yes if you are playing Advancing mode, each time you die there is a chance to randomly drop some items.
It's a good habit to never carry anything overly valuable on your person for longer than you have to.
>>
File: i_Halloween15.gif (11KB, 400x270px) Image search: [Google]
i_Halloween15.gif
11KB, 400x270px
>>15924999

At least we still have Dattan.
>>
File: elonaht.png (2MB, 1602x1177px) Image search: [Google]
elonaht.png
2MB, 1602x1177px
>>15953983
It gives you a special action called Blade String. A wire attack that cuts enemies apart. It can be a strong attack which you use at melee range or as a trap. I suspect that the damage is mitigated heavily by armor/PV though. Like I can do 50k dmg with it against enemies in normal dungeons however in the void I can only do damage in the hundreds with it. Be careful of enemies using Blade String on you though. That move can be pretty scary to deal with early in the game.

>>15953623
My character I think is somewhere between 5'9'' and 5'11'' and 165 or so pounds. Seems my Elven partner Saya is six foot something and 180 or so pounds. I have a deeper appreciation for how strong my character's punches are after running some numbers on the Atlas. Ah anime.
>>
Has anything interesting happened with Elona or Elona+ lately? Like updates or a sequel or something? Haven't played in a year.
>>
>>15954861
Elona has been dead for a long time now, but Elona+ has gotten numerous updates in a year, I don't follow Custom but supposedly they're even further ahead with strange features.
>>
>>15954867
Where could I see all the updates? Also are they in english?
>>
>>15954869
http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Changelog_(Elona%2B)

Most are translated by some residents here and on the wiki, good luck there's a lot to read through.
>>
>>15954883
Ah I see, thanks.

Oh and uh, will there ever be a chance for Dwarf Fortress-esque faction mechanics and stuff being added or will that never happen?
>>
>>15954904
That's up to modders, I haven't seen anything even close to happening with that though I think there was interest in the abandoned town system being worked on. I think priority is on completely restoring the old netplay features if it hasn't been already.
>>
>>15954914
>town system

Go on

Also what's netplay? Like multiplayer?
>>
>>15953623
190 cm, 89 kg. Pretty sure that's just barely in the normal range. The one pet I use is also riding the border of normal BMI at 168 cm/68 kg. Despite being smaller, she manages to hit a hell of a lot harder than I do.
>>
Where can I download the most up to date English version of Elona+? Unless its in the pastebin, but it doesn't say if its translated or not.
>>
>>15954917
It's nothing fancy. Just moongates and death messages, also the EloChat system.

The town system is literally just a placeholder, I have no idea how it would or even could work.
>>
>>15954991
Ah that's a shame. I've always been interested in town stuff. I guess we'll see if anything comes of it.
>>
How long will it be until Elona+ Custom is updated to match 1.62?
>>
Is spending platinum the main way to keep potentials up or is there something more efficient?
>>
>>15955872
Unless you're grinding a skill regular sleep does enough. Granted I consider ~90% tolerable unless it's a highly used skill.
>>
File: fire.jpg (106KB, 805x600px) Image search: [Google]
fire.jpg
106KB, 805x600px
What do I do about breath attacks?
>>
>>15955986
Resistance or teleport away.

I still remember a dungeon I went that every floor had a group of high level Bomb rocks.
>>
Could I use Elosnack to put a specific NPC in my party?
>>
>>15955086
There already is a 1.62 for Custom. It came out yesterday.

>>15954979
elona.wikia.com/wiki/Elona_Wiki

The mods pastebin also apparently has the link to E+ & Custom.
>>
>>15956233
>It came out yesterday.

It wasn't in the mega link. I guess I should have used the home website.
>>
Is it always worth it to learn cooking?
>>
>>15956488
It's worth it to feed good food to your pets, and good food takes longer to rot, but otherwise it's more efficient to just rely on your pets' cooking skill if you want stats/potential.
>>
>>15956544
Oh, I should have mentioned I'm playing a necromancer so I'm not using any actual pets.
>>
>>15956548
It is...kind of useful..? You're better off farming yourself some stomafillias and filling your 4D pocket with rations and shit that doesn't spoil. PC cooking doesn't offer much that pet cooking doesn't do better in every way.
>>
What are the biggest plans for the future of Elona+? I'm especially interested in stuff that makes the game world seem more alive.
>>
>>15955872
Platinum is good and blessed growth scrolls.

>>15956488
Selling cooked food, especially ones made from produce off of your own farms with plus bonuses, can earn you some good gold early on. Aside from that, it's not a bad idea to be prepared to cook the stuff you kill in a dungeon if for some reason you run out of food.
>>
Is there any way to not get caught by the Etherwind? Even if I wait for it by walking around a city until it comes and go to the shelter as soon as I can I still end up getting an Ether Disease mutation.
>>
>>15958178
The short answer is no. You will develop ether disease (much slower) even if you don't get etherwind exposure.

Wish for a vindale cloak, those help slow the progression of ether disease.
>>
>>15958178
You can reduce your exposure to it thus slowing down or reducing the amount of corruptions you get but regardless of your efforts you eventually will have to deal with corruption. Even if the etherwind isn't blowing the very air you breath is saturated with ether due to story meaning it's only a matter of time before get corruption. Like you can just be walking around on a sunny day and wham you get the corruption message.

As such, you should be looking for ways to cure corruption as it's inevitable you'll get it. Magic vendors which you invest in will eventually start carrying the cure corruption potions. You may also find cure corruption potions in dungeons, exchange 10 golden medals to Miral for them, find them on adventurers and trade them for it, or play blackjack and win 4 times in a row on one chip.
Blackjack is probably the most popular method for early game. Later on you can create a sizable stash of cure corruption potions though just buying them off of invested vendors and finding them in dungeons.
>>
Where can I find a Rod of Bubble Ball? I've been playing for days and I still haven't seen any.
>>
>>15958422
Invest in goods vendor
>>
Does anyone have the links for the newest Elona+ and Custom?
>>
>>15960374
What is wrong with going to the wiki? Moreover, read the thread.
>>
Early-game, are jobs really the best way to make money? It takes very long to get any significant amount of money from them for me. I've been grinding Cooking and Fishing but those might take a while before I can actually make money from them.
>>
Y'all, be sure to look at this:

http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:10626#9

More info about Custom Items with Elosnack.
>>
>>15960777
Job board quests are the fastest way to make gold in relation to danger and time put in at the beginning of the game. Dungeons eventually become worthwhile but only once you're able to do them safely and quicker. Don't take my word for it though. Go out and see for yourself. Also wealth is something you build up. You don't necessarily switch to something else and then all of a sudden you're rich. It's more like you start poor and as you get stronger and have more resources available to you, the richer you become. Ideally, you want to have multiple streams of income as well. For instance, if you're just traveling around on the map searching for dungeons to clear, because you've already exhausted job board quests, you might want to add cargo running into the mix as you're traveling around anyhow might as well make money for doing that as well.
>>
Is it possible to move the cave home with removal deed? Wondering since I just started a new file and don't feel like redoing my home yet
>>
>>15962790
Yes
>>
So I've been working on tone files for my pets and I have a dumb question. Do I have to include JP dialogue for it to recognize the tone file?
>>
>>15963912
nope
>>
What are some good creatures to breed?
I'm currently doing chaos eyes for nerve resist and rabbit in hope to get more tails (with little luck in both cases)

Anything else i should do?
>>
>>15963673
Thanks anon-kun
>>
File: what.jpg (140KB, 804x605px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
140KB, 804x605px
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>15965247
Probably some kind of metaphor for how as long as capitalism rules then shop owners will have the power to continue on.

Or could be random for lolz.
>>
>>15965247
It's a metaphor for how you could bounce a quarter off of Shena's ass.
>>
File: should i.jpg (133KB, 802x601px) Image search: [Google]
should i.jpg
133KB, 802x601px
Should I steal it?
>>
>>15965408
Depends, what are your current boots like?
>>
File: yeah.jpg (131KB, 801x602px) Image search: [Google]
yeah.jpg
131KB, 801x602px
>>15965461
>>
>>15965466
Go for it if you have the pickpocket skill.

Or alternatively, lots and lots of "summon monster" near the guy and then read a teleportation scroll to gtfo and have the monster kill him
>>
File: oh.jpg (124KB, 804x601px) Image search: [Google]
oh.jpg
124KB, 804x601px
>>15965472
I shot him then hid so my zombies could kill him but he didn't drop the boots.
>>
Is it normal that i cannot curse bottles of water using cursed water anymore?
>>
>>15965580
Have to use scrolls of curse.
>>
File: Melugas_Airfield_Preview.jpg (156KB, 798x601px) Image search: [Google]
Melugas_Airfield_Preview.jpg
156KB, 798x601px
Hey everybody! CNPC Maker and Dungeoneer anon here, and I'm cooking up a new adventure, just for you end-game types that think you can go toe to toe with the hardest that South Tyris has to offer! Here's a preview! It should be up and packaged by the time next Elona thread is up.
>>
>>15825808
Maybe I'm just loopy but I swear to christ I saw a different version of this image somewhere.

Like in a MGQ or MGE thread ages ago.
>>
File: fire.jpg (242KB, 960x1200px) Image search: [Google]
fire.jpg
242KB, 960x1200px
>Go in a danger level 19 dungeon
>Spend 100+ turns trying to open a door
>Door opens
>Immediately killed by fire breath
>Die repeatedly to the same wyvern trying to get my stuff back
>Kill it
>Spend 100+ turns trying to open another door
>Door opens
>Immediately get killed by 20 nerve breaths
>>
>>15966416
Why aren't you taking doorchan's hint that you're not going to like what's behind her or the possibility that the dungeon level might be too high for you right now? Might want to grind out lower level dungeons or grind out something else so you can get stronger.
>>
>>15966435
I can handle higher DLs just fine though, it's just that my Fire resist is abysmal and I have no idea what to do about it and Hound packs just always kill me no matter what
>>
>>15966416

Use Scrolls/Wands of Detect Object to see what's on the other side beforehand. A weapon to look out for in the future is the M202, rarely found in higher-leveled dungeons: it's a use-type device which allows you to shoot a 7x7 hail of fire on a space that also auto-elemental weakens whatever you hit, making it invaluable in clearing out rooms full of hounds and other nasties. It has four charges, but can be recharged similar to a wand: just make sure to bless it or recharging it risks explosion.
>>
>>15966583
Attribution Shield is no joke. If you have a decent level in alchemy/magic devices, use the resistance potions. These buffs are no joke, desu. Also Wet yourself if you're worried. You'll reduce incoming fire damage, I think. Might be wrong tho.
>>
>>15966706
>but can be recharged similar to a wand: just make sure to bless it or recharging it risks explosion.

Awesome. If I have curse scrolls/cursed water to spare, I'll definitely play with one.
>>
>>15966720
>Potion of Resistance
How have I never known about this? My build is entirely focused around Alchemy and Magic Device. ty anon!
>>
http://www.mediafire.com/file/hwlq2ah4840j3lp/Propman%27s+CNPC+Pack+1.1.7z

cNPC anon here yet again; after noticing a few errors in the bestiary as well as a couple sprite errors, I have corrected them both! Sorry for the inconvenience folks; simply re-download the cNPCs you desire and it will automatically fix their sprite errors: the cNPCs that were effected are the Yerles MBT and Corporate Raider v2.0.
>>
>>15966922
Do you want some cNPCs I've collected? I happen to have Miyana's entire folder with me. When I used to play Elona, I periodically raided the uploader for shit for hours on end. My folder of mods is actually fairly large. Don't know if the pastebin guy has it already, but...

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8vqS2HUgZuxOE9lYVg4aEFTQnM
>>
>115 IPs

Holy fuck. Weren't we averaging 50s-70 just these past 2-3 months? I'm also pretty sure that threads didn't really linger for more than two weeks, as well. I can't tell if we're becoming more or less active, as a general.
>>
>>15967177

If you have any that aren't included in the pastebin download, they would be interesting for reference, though I can't actually modify any of Miyana's works myself: they're all encrypted when made into files readable by Elona.

Thanks for the sprites by the way: I'll see what I can do from them: two features cNPCs lack that I really wish they didn't was the ability to spawn additional stages on death (like slain gods and Meshera: the Cog v2.0s in particular were supposed to spawn a second stage when destroyed) as well as the ability to customize summon spells to summon a specific type of monster a-la <King>s and Fire Shamans.
>>
>>15965639
Yare yare daze
>>
How long does it take a breeder to reproduce at a ranch?
>>
What's the fastest way to get a Super Lure to generate?
>>
>>15971209
There's none. I got my Skeleton Key after 1100 hours of play. It's pure RNG.
Thread posts: 347
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.