[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taiko no Tatsujin anyone?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 20090901_1504613_t.gif.png (15KB, 300x276px) Image search: [Google]
20090901_1504613_t.gif.png
15KB, 300x276px
Anyone here who plays this game?
>>
>>15801173
we have a general for rhythm games if you're interested
>>15776667
>>
Check the rhythm game general mate.
>>
Don't check out the rhythm game general they only play Bemani and are bullies.
>>
Wow!! Great sages everyone!!
>>
I used to play Osu's taiko mode, but the maps/songs weren't good.
>>
I hate generals!
>>
>>15801173
I have the first taiko no tatsujin for the DS. It's pretty fun. The gameplay is pretty much the same as the real deal, with the bottom screen being the 'drum', and it comes with two special styluses (styli?) for the sticks. My only real complaint is the lack of songs. The songs are pretty good (sakuranbo is the best meme song) but I've gotten so used to music games with bigger songlists that Touch de Dokodon feels lacking. At least it looks like they solved that problem with later releases; from what I read, the next couple of DS games have 60-70 songs each.
>>
I used to as a kid.... Got one of the DS ones recently and suck worse than i thought :(
>>
>>15811611
they don't adjust difficulty like the official games, it's quite frustrating in osu
>>
I have it on my phone and it's really fun to kill time with it during my daily commute. I just wish the Android version had as much songs as the iOS version, but nothing beats the overwhelming amount of songs on the arcade machine.

Best song and first song I perfected on Oni difficulty. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8GhFgPs9Zo
>>
good casual rhythm geimu
>>
vita one is pretty good, it has 2hu music dlcs
>>
>>15811557
it's only bemani because unlike konami, games like taiko and maimai actually have decent security to them, which means data never
>>
>>15818707
emulators though
>>
>>15818707
>tfw there's one in my local arcade but it only has 32 musics

It's hard to find them in the US? I heard konami's are easy to find in that Round 1 thing.
>>
>>15811739
You should play the second one, it has an adventure mode, with boss fights and challenges which are pretty fun.
>>
I played osu! in taiko mode and I'm still ranked 1300th or something but I can't play the same map a lot of times so I stopped
>>
File: CS3030877-02A-BIG.jpg (706KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
CS3030877-02A-BIG.jpg
706KB, 700x700px
Anyone Groove Coaster? It's a binary beat oriented rhythm game like Taiko but you also need to swipe and scratch. The rhythm patterns never get that complex, and it's mostly just flashy visuals and gimmick charts, but it runs decent on mobile and the cabinet has a great selection of tracks. If you shell out a little bit you can get a lot of the arcade charts and even visuals on mobile.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.