[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Perfume General #56

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 473
Thread images: 60

File: ce34.jpg (330KB, 1280x875px) Image search: [Google]
ce34.jpg
330KB, 1280x875px
Previous >>15787186

it's all over edition

>FLASH MV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6T0wOMsNrI

>COMFY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nIOFi0d3YQ

>P.T.A. DVD Vol. 7
https://mega.co.nz/#!xpBBiQ4Y!YiAYN_KztY6EPVdSElCONLe36U59h9megCG9erI61Bw
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=691386

>PERFUME SURVIVAL PACKS
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=636109 (starter pack)
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=639631 (PTA 1-6)
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=642330 (2 subbed concerts: Yoyogi, Tokyo Dome)
>>
File: NocchiKiss.gif (904KB, 400x253px) Image search: [Google]
NocchiKiss.gif
904KB, 400x253px
i'm going to up pta8 later today
>>
First for nocchi is an anti social autist that hates her fans.
>>
File: whylive.jpg (141KB, 1383x958px) Image search: [Google]
whylive.jpg
141KB, 1383x958px
>>15796386
>>15796406
PTA 8
https://mega.nz/#!VJMylbAJ!1mBr93CjlLzh6uaQIKsAG5nKD4q-LNfmwZREoLRNTek
>>
4th for thread was made too soon
>>
I was looking for reactions to the gigs online and I saw a tweet that mentioned Babymetal. I didn't realise Babymetal are Amuse too. Apparently they're opening for Red Hot Chilli Peppers. That's nuts.

I wonder how Perfume feels about that? It's like they have to work to the bone to achieve their success and then a blatant gimmick that surely can't last comes along and explodes in popularity.
>>
>>15796991
>I didn't realise Babymetal are Amuse too.
Really? I thought it would be pretty obvious when Perfume reused the Babymetal's Karate choreo for Flash that it was the same people behind the scenes.

I'm fine with Babymetal, I went to both their and Perfume's tour this year and they are both great for totally different reasons. I think Su is legitimately talented at what she does whether it's a gimmick or not. At this point I think they've proven their not just a trendy gimmick, they have only gotten more popular over time and are breaking records left and right. Shit like Ladybaby is an actual gimmick.

Perfume will always be my favorite group without question, but I think Babymetal is pretty unstoppable right now, they might end up getting to MSG before Perfume does.
>>
>>15796991
>a blatant gimmick

because an "electro-pop." idol group is not a blatant gimmick in itself as well
you newfags are so dumb when it comes to your rationale
>>
File: perfumemetal.jpg (122KB, 770x470px) Image search: [Google]
perfumemetal.jpg
122KB, 770x470px
>>15796991
Perfume and Babymetal sound nothing alike.

The audiences at the Perfume shows and the one Babymetal concert earlier this year in NYC could not have been more different.
>>
>>15797033
Su is an imperialist, but I want A-Chan to have her dream come true first :3
>>
I had to keep myself from crying when I was on the subway and on the plane just thinking about the tours. Especially when A-Chan looked at me for like 4 seconds during star train that's a strong strong moment
>>
>>15796991
>It's like they have to work to the bone to achieve their success
Like what? In the west? They haven't done anything. They are just trying to coast off their Japanese success.

BM paid their dues by performing at a bunch of major metal festivals. Before then the media was highly against them and now they are the darlings of the metal world.

Perfume SHOULD be kicking BM's ass in western popularity, their music is a lot more accessible, but BM is actually making the west a priority, arguably more so than Japan.

also, Literally new: the post
>>
>>15797249
She looked at me and giggled I bet she was bullying me in her mind
>>
>>15796991
>I didn't realise Babymetal are Amuse too

Ban this liar
>>
>>15797256
Would be funny if she actually was bullying me
>haha look nocchi, we made him cry
>>
>>15797281
>haha look nocchi, we made it into some creep's internet fantasy
>>
File: tfw.jpg (84KB, 533x720px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
84KB, 533x720px
>tfw you'll never sit with a-chan on your front porch on a warm summer night watching the glowing stars, unconstrained by oppressive city lights
>you'll never sneak quick glances of her soft lips as she stares upwards, far too curious about her place in the universe to notice
>she'll never catch you doing it eventually, giving you a friendly punch on the arm in an attempt to hide her flushed, embarrassed cheeks
>she'll never look down at her feet and ask shyly "are you happy?" knowing that you've had a bit of a rough year
>you'll never stare at her silently for a moment and reply: "yeah, i think so."
>you wont ever have an extended silence, not of awkwardness, but of contemplation
>she wont ask: "do you ever think about your place in the world? in the universe?"
>"i think mine's right here"
>"baka i didn't mean literally!"
>you wont ever laugh at her innocence
>you'll confess one day
>>
>>15797348
Nice to see you again faggo
>>
>tfw I brought my mom to the gallery to see the dresses and she called nocchi my future wife even though I like kashi
w t f
>>
>>15797396
It's too late bro! Nocchi is all yours now! haha
>>
>>15797396
Good luck m8
>>
>>15797396
>gallery
That was like the pre hype before the show for me, I was in the spring of life room for 10-15 minutes just enjoying it. Kind of wish I went again, but I turned into a poorfag after spending too much money in nyc, bought merch but wish I could have bought a shirt too
>>
>>15797461
The gallery was great, wish I got to spend more time there myself. Should have brought some measuring tape too (not really..)

I was a bit sad that by the time I got there they were all out of tshirts in my size but I'm pretty sure you can get the PTA fanclub one online if you're a member

so glad I go to to see nocchi in person
>>
>>15797531
> saw nocchi in person
Uwotm8?
But yeah it's a wonderful place, second to the actual concert :3
>>
>>15797542
I guess I worded that weirdly, I mean to see her live in concert, I didn't run into her or meet her up close unfortunately.
>>
>>15797531
I got there 15 minutes after they opened and all they had left were L and XL

I got L anyway and it seems t be japanese size so its more like a medium, worked out.
>>
>>15797560
True, desu this made me hold back tears a moment lol just thinking about that moment in the first show when the intro started and the wall rose and they were up there looking badass. ;_;
>>
>>15796991
RHCP actually asked BM to join them on tour after watching them perform at a festival they both played from the side of the stage. They actually get a lot of big artists watching them regularly.

Perfume should try getting in on edm festivals. Only thing that worries me is if people don't take to lip-syncing but otherwise I think they would play well to that kind of crowd.
>>
File: reddit.png (58KB, 520x754px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.png
58KB, 520x754px
>>15797301
>creep

hi /adv/
>>
>>15797234
Except I know a ton of BM fans that are also Perfume fans. I went to both shows myself, so I wouldn't be surprised if theres a decent amount of cross-over.
>>
>>15797794
True, I met some Japanese people on line who also saw BABYMETAL earlier this year.
>>
>>15797864
I wore my BM shirt to the Perfume show on Saturday, and saw like 4-5 other BM shirts there as well. And a few people without the BM shirts threw up the BM's 'Kitsune sign' at me too so I assume they were fans.

So I'd say its a decent cross-over.

I'm someone who hardly listens to EDM but theres something about Perfume I just love all their songs, they're really calming(except for the amazing hype songs) and they help me relax.
>>
>>15797794
Not the guy you're responding to, but when I went to Babymetal it was a lot of teenagers in skinny jeans and metalcore shirts and old men that I'm pretty sure aren't into perfume, whereas the perfume show was mostly flamboyant fags, girls, and autists. Probably the autists crossover.
>>
>>15797897
I saw some really tall guy with a long beard and long hair with a Metallica shirt on at the Perfume concert, I shit you not. So those 'Old men I'm pretty sure aren't into perfume' might not be 100% true. :p
>>
>>15797897
I'm a punk and I went to both shows
>>
>>15797908
Oh I seen that guy too. He kinds stood out.

I think if you go to a babymetal concert and ask people if they are into perfume you're gonna get a lot of "huh" responses, but the other way around and you'll probably find a good amount.
>>
>>15797908
One idiot went to both so what?

Babymetal has over a million western fans.
Face it Perfume is shit, and Babymetal is the apex group in the entire world. The first ones to go MSG will be Babymetal and all Perfume fagboys should kill themselves.
>>
There is some crossover but by and large the people at the shows are pretty different. BM shows are mostly metal people and that definitely isn't the case with Perfume. A lot more Asian fans for Perfume too.
>>
>>15797943
A bigger crossover I've seen is with Kpop fans. You're more likely to see a kpop fan at a Perfume show then at a BM show.
>>
>>15797957
The group next to me struck up a conversation about kpop management and the golden age of kpop together so I believe you
>>
>>15797348
Damn anon this is on a whole 'nother level
>>
>>15797957
I could see some of that. But I also heard two older women behind me talking about Babymetal expressing her disappointment as missing them recently. Most Perfume fans seem to be fans of Japanese/Asian music in general. I think that's less the case with BM.
>>
File:  .jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
 .jpg
28KB, 601x508px
>>15797348
>>
The show was surreal, wish I could line up again next weekend.

I understand that they want MSG as the feather in their cap, but then they should've had a different strategy from the beginning, instead of being tsundere with international fans.
>>
>>15797794
I'm one desu, I don't know who I'm more a fan of right now either :|. There's some people who wear Babymetal shirts to Perfume concerts
>>
File: 1454571881842.png (32KB, 591x422px) Image search: [Google]
1454571881842.png
32KB, 591x422px
>>15797348
Fuck.

And I thought I was bad for getting sad that they won't even remember face or even know my name.
>>
>>15797348

stop fapping and go after girls anon
you can do it
>>
I'm man enough to admit that I didn't get any winks, smiles, or blown kisses from perfume. As far as they noticed me, I was just a face in the crowd. But I saw perfume in actual 3d real life, so I'm content.
>>
>>15798614
Most people that say they did are delusional t bh

It's a dark room with numerous people all around you
>>
>>15798626
All you have to so is be in the front 3 rows and you'll get direct eye contact and smiles all day long. Especially when they see you singing along or doing the choreography with your hands.
>>
>>15798639
sure laddy, it's possible but you don't know for sure.

Ever have that moment when you are confused someone is trying to get your attention then you realize it was a person beside/behind you?
>>
File: 1467319473244.jpg (66KB, 528x643px) Image search: [Google]
1467319473244.jpg
66KB, 528x643px
>>15797939

>I have no idea what subjectivity is and I will prove it to everyone!!!1!
>>
File: 6234742.jpg (219KB, 857x860px) Image search: [Google]
6234742.jpg
219KB, 857x860px
Well the party is officially over, it was fun =] really hoping they repeat the US tour next year
I'm surprised the pencil made it without even the point being broken but happy it did
>>
>>15798812
Never did see that candy guy, got the pin though.
>>
>>15798833
Nice. I tried to get a blue one too but he only gives everyone 1 pin
>>
>>15798871
Did you get that WT3 (idk why WT3) sticker the one guy was giving out?
>>
>>15798874
No I never saw those, maybe it was during that first day at a time I wasn't around
>>
>>15798874
I was was in the third section in line on both days and I don't remember seeing that one must have been in the back of the line.
>>
File: tltgdj.jpg (1MB, 1384x1028px) Image search: [Google]
tltgdj.jpg
1MB, 1384x1028px
>>15798892
>>15798925
I got it (above the we are perfume blu ray) it was around 3:30 or 4pm Sunday I think, I was by the music store at that point.
>>
>>15798946
Ooh. I saw an entire bag full of those near the front when the line was getting condensed. They didn't seem to make a big effort in passing those out, at least not as much as the bro-tier pin guy
>>
>>15798946
That sticker is pretty nice, I have the hurly burly encore card somewhere too. Wish I bought the We Are Perfume DVD but I turned into poorbro by that time and couldn't spend 30 bucks, next years DVD I'm 100% buying though. Yeah I was around most of the day Sunday he never came toward the front of the line I guess, maybe just handed them out to nearby newfound Perfume friends
>>
>>15798946
They sold the bluray at the show?
>>
feelio when nocchi and i held eye contact for the first few minutes of star train

we're getting married next week
>>
>>15798985
I got it at the gallery as soon as they opened, not sure if they had it at the venue as well.
>>
>>15798946
>>15798812
what's that horizontal cosmic explorer thing? and what's the shiny silver one?
>>
>>15799001
>what's that horizontal cosmic explorer thing?
They gave them to people who bought CD's, maybe bluray's too?
>>
>>15799001
Oh the shiny one is Perfume world tour stickers
>>
>>15799001
The silver thing is the cosmic explorer crew report which is basically just a photobook with an interview in the back.
>>15799011
It's like a folder for paper, they gave it to me because I bought the crew report. They put a sheet of paper with the translation of the interview on it in the folder and handed it to me.
>>
>>15798990
Lies. Nocchi's eyes rarely rested on one spot, and she didn't like to look at the front rows while performing. She kept her eyes wandering toward the balconies, especially during Star Train. It's probably a thing of hers to deal with nerves/stage fright. If anything A-chan is the one constantly making eye contact with everyone, and Kashiyuka is subtle about making eye contact.
>>
damn, i didn't even see the crew report or blu ray at the gallery. i would have got both. maybe they sold out by the time i went or were in between stock refreshes.
>>
>>15798946
Man am I the only person that bought the Cosmic explorer vinyl?
>>
>>15799021
The crew report was kind of hidden on a lower shelf on the other side of the shirts, you *might* have missed it.
>>
>>15799026
Probably, I just feel really autistic about buying a record that was produced digitally for an analog format.
>>
>>15799026
I bought it too.

>tfw no record player
>>
>>15798994
Did you hold all that before the show? I wish they would hand stuff out after instead. It's shitty having to hold stuff for an entire concert and I always damage it because I'm not gonna stand still.
>>
>>15799034
I don't even have a record player. I just find the novelty of it real neat. It's also real nice to frame and hang on the wall if the cover art is decent enough.
>>
>>15799026
I wish I could, it was just too bulky for me to take with me though.
>>
>>15799036
I bought CD's and don't think I intend to ever unwrap them. Just enjoy having it m8
>>
File: 1461225532037.jpg (19KB, 500x394px) Image search: [Google]
1461225532037.jpg
19KB, 500x394px
>>15799043
>tfw my hotel was 3 blocks away from the venue
>>
>>15799051
Well you also paid for that hotel, and in that area too. Expensive as hell.
>>
>>15799056
Fucking poorfags.

I was originally going to another one further away, but the price suddenly dropped for the hotel, so I just took the opportunity. Probably because to the Hermine spook.
>>
File: 4tw4.jpg (50KB, 393x700px) Image search: [Google]
4tw4.jpg
50KB, 393x700px
>>15799063
>Tfw normfags on plane going home were talking about the "hurricane"
>>
>>15799019
>she didn't like to look at the front rows

I'm pretty sure she winced when she looked at me LOL

sorry Nocchi thank you for a great show
>>
>>15799050
tfw you buy Perfume merchandise, keep it in its original packaging and torrent that same shit.
>>
>>15799056
I was in Hell's Kitchen and paid $300 for three days at a four star.
>>
>>15799096
NY is pretty expensive overall, I paid 300 something for 6 days with someone on Airbnb. Slept on a bed in a tiny New York kitchen and the apartment had like 2 guys living there. They mostly kept to themselves though, and after like the second day I was barely there at all anyway until it was time to sleep
>>
Are there anons kind enough to seed PTA 1-6 please?
>>
a-chan screwed up the NSWY choreography at the first NY show. she forgot what to do for a second then got an annoyed look on her face while catching up. anyone else notice
>>
>>15796991
The main thing is that kobametal is pushing them really hard in the west and everytime you see BM on the japanese television they don't have that much presence in japan. Also the main thing for me is that the BM girls are fearless.
I love Perfume much much more but my impression is that while they are the nº1 group in japan they tend to take it very slow overseas. I guess that with age you become more self conscious and fearful.
>>
>>15799183
I don't think that has anything to do with Perfume, but who is directly in charge of them and we don't even know who that is. I think even Nocchi said once that the people in power are scary.

In my opinion, Perfume is much more comfortable on this side of the globe. They can interact non-awkwardly while BM seem genuine uncomfortable with westerners. They just have different direct management.
>>
>>15799183
Are you serious? They are plastered everywhere in Tokyo
>>
>>15799019
We joke about Nocchi being an autist, but do you really think she suffers from nerves/stage fright? She can be awkward at times and certainly doesn't like to fraternize with fans, but the stage seems where she's most comfortable. For A-chan it's all about the connection with the audience, she loves the fans, but I think Nocchi prioritizes the performance above all else. She's not avoiding eye contact because it'll throw her off her game, she just doesn't care for it. Or at least that's how it seems to me.
>>
>>15799209
Perfume Is much more stronger than BM in japan.
>>
>>15799247
Not him and I agree but BM's latest album actually outsold Cosmic Explorer on the Oricon charts and they were released about a week apart.

I found that pretty strange.
>>
>>15799230
Well Nocchi did say interviews that Perfume is everything to her and that it is the only place where she feels like herself.
I remember when the staff told them that they would perform on budokan for the 1st time, the only one who was not scared and looking forward to it was Nocchi.
>>
>>15799123

Kashiyuka stumbled a couple times, and almost dropped the mic stand as well. It was too cute how clumsy she came off as.

>>15799230
Sorry I wrote it wrong. I meant more leaning toward focusing and not putting her attention on anything else. Which can seem "autistic" in a sense, but her dancing was the most flawless of the trio.
>>
>>15799183
Momoiro Clover and AKB are way bigger than Perfume
>>
>>15799260
Yeah, that seems about right, she seems to go into "the zone", she'd probably be content if her entire career was dancing in an empty room, unlike A-chan who is almost entirely dependent on feeding off the energy of the crowd.
>>
>>15799281
Keep this non-idol please.
But i do find momoclo fun every once in a while, they have a lot of charm.
>>
>>15799292
If Amuse trained their groups to go to the Olympics japan would have a shiton of medals.
It seems like everyone in Amuse can enter the "zone" is crazy i tell you.
>>
>>15799294
They've referred to themselves as idols
>>
>>15799306
Yeah but that was a couple of years ago and it was more like "yeah we don't really care what people call us". Or at the very least that was how i remember it.
>>
>>15799314
I think they casually mentioned they were idols in conversation unprompted. I forgot who said it though.
>>
this reminds me, nocchi recently said in an interview "i'm becoming an idol who likes to meet their fans" or something like that

lying slag
>>
>>15799323
That might be relatively true. She does seem more approachable, but not as much as she was during the Pre-GAME era.

Still wondering what happened to her.
>>
File: 1316485358962.jpg (160KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1316485358962.jpg
160KB, 1440x810px
>>15799330
SEXUAL ABUSE
E
X
U
A
L

A
B
U
S
E
>>
>>15799336
I'm starting to believe there was plastic surgery involved for all three girls. They looked too clean, too perfect live
>>
>>15799330
>She does seem more approachable
Where have you been. She seems less approachable than ever after last week.
>>
>>15799011
Did you only get it if you bought CE on CD? I bought Level 3 only and didn't get a poster.
>>
Weird watching We Are Perfume because now I recognize a ton of people in it since I was standing right next to them.
>>
>>15799015
Would you mind posting a pic of the thing you got with the crew report. I bought that too but they didn't give me anything extra with it, no translations just the book itself.
>>
>>15799342
On stage-wise.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hedgehog%27s_dilemma

nocchi
>>
Are there some DD links for the PTAs?
>>
>>15799368
It's similar for Nocchi, but not exactly like that.
For Nocchi, everyone else has spikes, while she has nothing at all.
>>
>>15799363
Here's some quick unedited pics
https://a.pomf.cat/qassvp.jpg
https://a.pomf.cat/zniywd.jpg
https://a.pomf.cat/ailvwc.jpg
>>
>>15799314
"that was how i remember it."

classic newfag response. perfume is an idol group. ask any native jap.
>>
>>15799391
Well it does seems like that doesn't it? I mean i can't remember her saying anything mean compared to the other two, even in a jokingly manner.
>>
>>15799409
Electropop unit, that's what japanese tv keeps calling them.
>>
>>15799409
Actually I don't think Japs consider them idols. They are just as afraid of being labeled otakus as people here so they try to justify liking Perfume because they say they are just a pop group. They don't have the stigma that idol groups do.

Meanwhile Babymetal are still viewed by idols and dismissed by the average person because of it.
>>
Who /bust a nut and left it for the maid to clean up/ here?
>>
>>15799051
taking the train to Penn Station is even better.
>>
>>15799435
>tfw went to NY fir the first time and didn't use or even go down to the subway once

based personal hotel driver
>>
>>15799420
they're not an idol group, although there is a bit of overlap. Perfume is electropop.
>>
>>15799439
i just walked everywhere for 3 days

my legs are fucking sore as hell. at least i probably burned all of the calories i ate at five guys and wendy's
>>
>>15797930
Yeah I agree with that for sure. More Perfume fans that also enjoy Babymetal, but not as many BM fans that enjoy Perfume.

Personally, I love both, and I normally only listen to metal. If it wasn't for BM i wouldn't have found Perfume either.
>>
>>15799443
They started out as a clear-cut idol unit and are handled like one to this day and they referred to themselves as one. If you don't consider them as such, fine, but to state it as fact would be disingenuous.
>>
>>15798213
Yeah I wore my BM shirt to the Perfume though because I only recently got into Perfume and had no merch to wear so I figured BM is considered their sister group so I said why not.
>>
Guys OK GO said Perfume have since transcended idol into an artform and they are the final word on this matter.
>>
>>15799465
they definitely started out that way, but they shifted away from the idol format. I think they're an electropop group that has some overlap with idols. it's debatable in their case.
>>
>>15799484
Okay, that is a fair statement. But if they call themselves that, then that's what they are.

Also, electropop means nothing. Idol isn't a music genre like visual kei isn't. they tend to have similar music but it can be anything they want.
>>
>>15799465
Yeah but when they refered themselves as an idol group was not recent at all it was a couple of years ago and the media keeps pushing the electropop unit thing pretty hard.
>>
>>15799496
Like I said, Japanese people don't like to view them as idols because they aren't seen as legitimate. I think it's just politics. How much have they changed since then though? Why does it matter when they said it long after they changed their image already.
>>
>>15799472
getting real tired of perfume shilling all these shitty american groups desu
>>
>>15799494
wikipedia doesn't say they're idols, so I'm not convinced.
>>
File: 1463574184085.jpg (54KB, 842x725px) Image search: [Google]
1463574184085.jpg
54KB, 842x725px
>>15799500
>Japanese people don't like to view them as idols
perfume threads are on 2ch's idol board
>>
>>15799508
That's interesting, but I'm talking about the average person in Japan.
>>
>>15799508

don't bother, he's a retard with his own head canon
>>
>>15799512
I've asked average Japanese in Japan and they said idol group. Let me guess, you got your information from reading some westerner's post on a website.
>>
>>15799513
>head canon

this guy

and what are you talking about, his post supports my position.

>>15799518
No, I was told by Japanese people as well, but through the internet.
>>
Nocchi - "We're too old too be idols, but we don't write our own songs like artists..."
Kashiyuka - "I try not to think about it"
A-Chan - "I'm honored either way"
>>
File: image.jpg (244KB, 635x445px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
244KB, 635x445px
>>
>>15799531
Fuck, the blonde guy in the top right is literally everywhere. How does he do it?
>>
>>15799531
me with the pink jacket and blue beanie
>>
>>15799528
N:................... I think it’s a good timing for us to release an album [JPN] like this, although we’re getting a bit too old as an idol group and sometimes I’m wondering if it’s kind of hard to stay in the category already. (Laugh)
I’m wondering how we’ll be re-created next time rather than I feel we’ll have to change something. We need to think in a flexible way.
--- You mean Perfume’s been getting wider recognition?
N: Right.
--- Though you’re in a tricky situation as an idol group. (Laugh)
N: No no, we’re still an idol group! But if you see idol singers in TV shows like “Music Station,” they’re super idol-ish. (Laugh)
--- I know. (Laugh)
>>
>>15799304
I've read that 2 of the babymetal members enter the zone very often, i think that's impressive. I didn't know nocchi could too.
>>
>>15799538
A: A little while ago, I asked Nocchi "What is an idol?" She said " An idol is the one who does one's activities which fits the policy of a management company. And an idol also doesn't write lyrics nor composing music.". Then, we said like "Oh! That means we're definitely idols!" So we wrote our job as idols.
N: That's right. I've heard someone said it. I was explaining the diffference between "idol" and "artist".
A: Then, if one of us write lyrics, compose music and sing it, what would Perfume become?
K: We wouldn't be an idol any more?
A: And what if it is the policy of the management company?
K: If that's the policy of the management company, we would still be idols, I guess.
A: Then, that means one can still be an idol even if she write lyrics.
K: But if that's not the management's policy, she's not an idol.
A: (apparently repeating herself) But what if that's the management company's policy?
K: (apparently not so sure) I don't know.
>>
>>15799544
>>15799538
http://www.perfume-city.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3120&start=1000#p306224
>>
>>15799537
Still looking for you bro
>>
>>15799536
never seen him before 2bh

the guy behind the pink haired girl looks like the fat cop from Heroes

i'd nail her btw
>>
>>15799552
the fat cop?
>>
>>15799556
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0342399/

this guy. maybe he wasn't a cop, i don't remember
>>
>>15799531
Didn't the one guy who reported on this also say Nocchi was the least talkative and most distant?
>>
>>15799552
I talked to while in line. He mentioned how he's been in every show for the US tour(s), to Tokyo Dome, Budokan, etc. and a majority of the tickets he got were won through PTA. I was calling bullshit until now that I've recognized him on the meet and greet picture.
Where does one get the funds to back all that traveling up?
>>
>>15799543
I can zone out too. I have alot in common with Nocchi t.bh
>>
>>15799563
Parents
>>
>>15799563
Must be autism-bux from the gubment. All of it goes towards Perfume
>>
File: 1458618594512.png (178KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1458618594512.png
178KB, 500x500px
>>15799567
IT"S NOT FAIR
>>
>>15799570
he touched all three of them!
>>
how many times have they done a meet and greet in the modern era?
>>
File: 1450315963221.png (406KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1450315963221.png
406KB, 601x601px
>>15799571
END ME
>>
>>15799575
Are you a member of the PTA?
>>
>>15799574
2 in the west

X amount in Japan
>>
>>15799577
FOR 4 YEARS
>>
>>15799531
our blessed warriors from the west
such a great gift to have been received
truly our ambassadors to Perfume
>>
>>15799579
Never in Japan? When did they do the other one in the west? Hollywood Palladium?
>>
>>15799592
two during first american tour and one in uk for world tour first
>>
>>15799592
They've definitely done some in Japan, especially earlier in their careers, I'm just not sure of the number for recent times.
>>
>>15799594
Yea, I know, by modern era I meant the repackaged Perfume.
>>
>>15799446
>i probably burned all of the calories i ate at five guys and wendy's
>Not going to In-n-Out

It's like you want a-chan to cry
>>
What was you favorite performance of the tour?

For me it was Baby Face. Story is close but I guess because I already saw it it wasn't as impacting.

Honorable mention for Navigate. That was a fucking intro.
>>
>>15799834
did u do the hands?

also, the sunday night translator was better, but not perfect. he'd hesitate and Nocchi would act all encouraging like come on!!! do it!!! that was funny.
>>
>>15799846
>did u do the hands?
What do you mean?
>>
>>15799851
you said you liked baby face the most. I guess you weren't there in NYC.
>>
>>15799860
What did they do?
>>
>>15799863
you mean we

there was this choreography during the song where you'd do sort of a rolling motion to one side, then the other, then 1 hand up, then the other, then both down. it's kinda hard to describe.
>>
>>15799871
They didn't sing sitting on the steps of the staircases?
>>
>>15799881
no, not that I remember.
>>
>>15799887
At all the whole show?
>>
>>15799892
they might've, but I just don't remember right now. I don't think so.
>>
>>15799907
Did they tell you to do that choreography and did they sing it in English with the lyrics on screen?
>>
>>15799910
yea they sang alot of songs in english with lyrics onscreen.

they encouraged us to do that and other choreographies with them, it didn't take much persuading. the crowd was hype.
>>
>>15799925
sounds like there was some variety then.

only thing is concerts are always a blur for me and I forget them quickly so I'm not sure if I'm crazy.
>>
>>15799963
People here said that there was no difference between the performances but I guess the fact that LA didn't get drones should have made it obvious they would switch things up.

It's a shame they didn't promote the fact that they used drones but at the same time I think it was too simple. If they continue to use it they have to do something more impressive.
>>
>>15799948
there was, for sure. I can remember most of it, although I know what you mean about the memory being blurry.

they spoke some english during their MCing. for longer talks they'd have someone translate. the first night a fat gay guy got to do it, he choked and got bullied by Achan. second night, an asian dude translated, he was better but not perfect like I said.

songs they played, off the top of my head: navigate, flash, baby face, chocolate disco, fake it, dream fighter, next stage with you, imitation world, fushizen na girl, pick me up, cling cling, jenny wa gokigen naname, star train

not in that order, although star train was last. I'm also forgetting a bunch.
>>
>>15800016
lol you caught me when I was slightly changing my post. idk why that happens to me.

I agree, the drones were cool, but it was basic. it was nothing that amazed me like a giant ufo over my head.

saturday and sunday shows were mostly the same. I can't speak on how it went in the other cities.
>>
File: download.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
>>15799834
>favorite performance of the tour?

Next stage with you had most innovative routine. Complex enough to be entertaining by itself, but the complexity was subtle in a way that made it feel accessible to imitation. The metaphor of driving mad it that much more fun, and also strengthened the theme of the show!

Unbelievable!

>>15799817

There's no In-n-Out in NYC
>>
>>15799467
>Not buying a Perfume shirt and supporting the preciouses
>>
>>15799834
I loved it all desu
And yes the intro was great, I wish I could re-experience the first time time I saw them and the intro happened
>>
>>15799846
I did the dances, it was wonderful
>>
>>15799446
Yeah I got some good exercise too, good thing about NYC though is that it's doesn't have hills very much you have to walk up plus subways are usually not far away unless you're far north or far east. I only ate 1 meal a day on both days of the show, the day after the shows I was eating a lot lol. My feet are still pretty sore though, strange thing is that my abs are sore too, both are probably results from all the jumping at the show
>>
File: 3DNocchi.jpg (6KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
3DNocchi.jpg
6KB, 480x360px
It was weird watching a music video for the first time after the show, it seemed like they were popping out of the screen now
>>
>>15799834
I think NSWY was kind of special, because it's like during the middle of the show after a break when they interact with the crowd and it's neither a super hype song nor a song that makes me cry. It's just really nice and the lighting they use, it just feels like you're in a moment at that time that's going to last forever
>>
File: image.jpg (176KB, 1537x1132px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176KB, 1537x1132px
>perfume fans
>>
>>15800405
Kek
>>
A-chan is my waifu.
>>
>>15800509
That lighting doesn't do her face any favours, though.
>>
>>15800509
We're monogamous sorry
There was a cute A-Chan look alike though you should have got her number
>>
File: Instagram_A-chan_B.jpg (90KB, 535x538px) Image search: [Google]
Instagram_A-chan_B.jpg
90KB, 535x538px
A-chan is our angel.
Her sunshine smile will delete all troubles
>>
File: shot0177_small.jpg (69KB, 704x318px) Image search: [Google]
shot0177_small.jpg
69KB, 704x318px
>>15800832
The beams of the counterattack against forehead bum !
>>
>>15800654
;_; Thanks for this post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mkhn55li3TE
>>
>>15800832
What's wrong anon? Is our pure and devoted love for a girl, who we will never get close to or know on any singular level of intimacy, too strong for you?
>>
navigate + cosmic explorer was 10000/10

toumei ningen choreo in the medley was good. i want them to do the full song. nswy and miracle worker also had good choreo

the show was awesome
>>
>>15800916
no
>>
File: rainbow bagel.jpg (119KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
rainbow bagel.jpg
119KB, 640x640px
Where my rainbow senpai at
>>
>achan laughing at the gay cosplayers
>achan making fun of the faggy waiters at the steak house
>achan bullying the queer translator
as if we needed more proof that she hates the gays.....
>>
>>15801111
>tfw I has to stand next to the transexual faggot with pink hair, platform shoes and a poofy ass spring of life costume all of sunday
kill me

At least the staff shit on him for recording
>>
>>15801120
i enjoy watching people who think because they cosplay, they get more rights than normal people get shit on
>>
>>15801111
can I get some context to this. I know she has done this before. but I just want more info so I can use it to piss off the facebook admin.
>>
>>15801109
Bagel master race
>>
>>15801120
Oh so that's what one of the security guys was pointing at, I saw a security guy point at someone but I was too mezmorized by Perfume to turn around
>>
>>15801165
She doesn't like gays, she doesn't even call them gay, she calls them "other" like the faggot outfasts that they are
#pras #achan #fagfighter
>>
File: 542gh3.jpg (148KB, 465x465px) Image search: [Google]
542gh3.jpg
148KB, 465x465px
>>15801253
Praise the Achan :3
>>
Everything was all right both nights :33
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWf3Zshd1d8
>>
Achan from PTA corner :
"Boys!" (YEAH!)
"Girls!" (YEAH!)
"People different from them!"( yeah!)
>>
>>15801672
I'm glad I'm not the only one who heard that
>>
>>15801708
They please all people.
>>
https://twitter.com/wrdkmc/status/773166743065726977
>>
File: Madison_Square_Garden-871.jpg (490KB, 2016x1344px) Image search: [Google]
Madison_Square_Garden-871.jpg
490KB, 2016x1344px
>Imagine Perfume playing here
What would it look like? I like how the Hammerstein is all facing the stage but this would be 360 view
Who here is camping overnight if they do it and there's a standing area?
>>
>>15801777
not sure why they're so obsessed with playing there

what's the big deal, I don't think anyone in the US cares about the Garden outside the east coast and basketball fans.
>>
File: anonymous-20150329010243.jpg (111KB, 800x1066px) Image search: [Google]
anonymous-20150329010243.jpg
111KB, 800x1066px
>>15801777
Here's yer seat for the night
>>
>>15801791
That's kind of true I wouldn't make a big deal of it either, but I do hope they achieve it since they've clearly said they want too. Madison Square Garden is pretty nice though. Personally for me of course I like venues where I can get closer but it will still be nice if it happened
>>
>>15801795
That's kind of the set up I imagined because it has a capacity of 18000 people so it's quite a lot of space to fill, it would be doable if all their fans from Japan and the US showed up but that probably won't happen. And no I'm not going to accept sitting way up there lol
>>
MSG costs a shit ton of money to run. they cant even sell out hammerstein and they think they'll make it to MSG, good fucking luck. maybe if they spend another year or two begging people from all over the world to fly in for a MSG show they can pull it off, or if they become meme-tier like babymetal
>>
>>15801811
proabbly bait but bm is practically a younger perfume but with metal demon princesses as their gimmick while perfume's is hi-tech electro robots that don't sing live and have fake exaggerated high pitched voices but at least they can mc with the crowd without being awkward like bm
>>
>Latest Perfume Locks
>They literally recorded themselves eating that pizza
hahaha
and once again a-chan starts crying
>>
>>15801837
>a-chan starts crying
why

I love when she cries(out of happiness)
>>
>>15801825
babymetal is popular in the west because they're the "haha wacky japan's at it again mixing cute girls with metal so funny xd" group
>>
>>
>>15801848
sure there is that element but actually it's because they performed at a whole bunch of metal festivals

there is just as much hate for them for that reason

perfume can get a lot of exposure if they try playing edm festivals
>>
>>15801825
Well BabyMetal is young so give them time on the MC part, either way though I don't see them getting as much freedom as Perfume. BM is on some type of strict "We are real metal" stuff although they're still fun, Perfume is just a lot more free and fun. Also pop fans and metal fans are 2 different types of fans although some do cross over.

My comparison in the concerts is that BM is heaven with a little bit of hell (The fucking shoving and crowd surfers annoying you and sweat sauna from being packed together)

Perfume is just great, 100% heaven
>>
>>15801861
<3 hashire star train
>>
>>15801861
Alien Yuka is my favorite meme to come out of this NY visit.
>>
>>15797908
Did you see the 3 middle aged white guys up in the second ring on the right saturday night? I couldn't tell if they were dads or what.
>>
>>15801791
I've lived in CT and NY my whole life and I think MSG is an old piece of shit, I dunno why you'd want to play there. Yeah it's a big venue (the biggest?), but it feels stale as hell.
>>
>>15801942
>the biggest

Not at all.
>>
>>15799817
In-n-Out only exists west of the Mississippi.
NYC burger of choice is typically Shake Shack or Fiveguys
>>
>>15801942
Because Perfume hasn't lived in CT and NY their whole lives, and the only other Japanese group to play there, to my knowledge, is L’arc-en-Ciel. Playing there is pretty lofty for anyone in the music scene, and it's very prestigious in the reputation it has in Japan.
>>
>>15801942
>>15801954
Idk about biggest, it's cool because it's right at times square I guess. Oddly with all the days I spent in NY I never visited times square. Went other places on my free days and never made it, then the 2 days of the show I spent the whole day in line. Mainly the "name" of the venue and the fact it's on times square I guess is the big thing.
>>
>>15801954
nevermind, I'm retarded, I saw NIN at the Barclay's Center, that place is massive, they should dream of playing there instead
>>
>>15801961
I want Achan to be happy so plz let this happen =]

Also did any of you hear funny hypothesis people who passed by had on why we were waiting? Some people thought we were protesting something, another person thought we were waiting for wrestling lol
>>
>>15801974
Barclay's center is nice and it's big, still though MSG is the more famous one
>>
I'm still perplexed as to why they had 2 shows in NY that were exactly the same.
Were they testing the waters for their MSG dream? Was it for Blu-ray filming purposes?
>>
>>15801991
Yeah I expected they would be different at least with one or 2 songs, I'm not complaining though 2 shows is better than one
>>
>>15801960
Shake Shack fucking sucked, I waited 40 min in line to pay $6 for what tasted like a plain wendy's single.
>>
>>15802031
protip: If they play Hammerstein again go across the street to Bistros, good chinese buffet there. Although expect to pay like 15 dollars for it
>>
>>15801991
maybe they wanted to mix/match some footage for the blu ray in case something got screwed up

the first night had a-chan screw up the NSWY choreo and her dress had a long piece of string on it that kept unraveling until she went to the back and had them snip it for example

the 2nd show was flawless from what i noticed
>>
>>15802044
Can't wait for next Bluray, also by the time they make the next Bluray maybe they'll have announced new tours :3
>>
File: 29995261.gif (495KB, 126x95px) Image search: [Google]
29995261.gif
495KB, 126x95px
Five Guys is god tier desu but they are expensive. i got a regular size fry, cheeseburger, and a drink and cost like $16+. fucking crazy but it's damn good.
>>
>>15801983
One lady thought we were refugees.
>>
>>15802053
>nocchi running away from fans
>nocchi hiding from fans
>seeing them live and she cracks me up the most during mcs

Sneaking into the top again tbqh
>>
>>15802072
Lmao

Some homeless looking guy asked me, when I said "a concert for a group called perfume" and he responded "that techno shit?" I was very confused.
>>
>>15802044
Yeah I noticed those two, as well as Kashiyuka stumbling in the first show while posing and almost dropping the mic stand in the second show.

How was Nocchi so flawless? The autism meme really is starting to come together.
>>
>>15802079
Was it the same homeless guy that screamed along the line "Lined up for Perfume ain't cha all?!"?
>>
File: 1432063563286.png (237KB, 410x410px) Image search: [Google]
1432063563286.png
237KB, 410x410px
>>15801983
A few people stopped to ask me what we were waiting for. Every conversation pretty much went like this

>could you tell me what this line's for?
>uuuhhh perfume
>what's that, a movie?
>no a japanese group
>for what?
>music
>okay thanks

I guess I must look friendly and approachable instead of the anti-social autist that I am.
>>
File: nocchi sad.gif (436KB, 211x175px) Image search: [Google]
nocchi sad.gif
436KB, 211x175px
>>15802078
>day 1
>nocchi points out a-chan and kashiyuka cosplayers in the crowd
>asks where's nocchi
>no response
>asks again
>no nocchi? ok...... ok.........
>>
I just ate Wok to Walk, qt azns working there too
>>
>>15802121
That's exactly the moment I was talking about. This happened in NY too??

Weird.
>>
>>15802131
she was vindicated on day 2 at least because there were a couple nocchi cosplayers

she said they were sexy
>>
File: pizap.com14726225625001.jpg (1MB, 2600x1733px) Image search: [Google]
pizap.com14726225625001.jpg
1MB, 2600x1733px
>>15802090
if you don't think nocchi is actually autistic, then you're not a perfume fan.
>>
>>15802138
yeah

then she invited three audience members on stage and had a foursome

it was such a great display

three men with one japanese qt!
>>
>>15802138
The way it happened when I saw them

>first two cosplayers called out
>only kashi and nocch on stage
>girls are cosplaying as ach and kash
Nocchi goes
>WHERE'S NOCCHI?!?!
in a flustered voiced while pouting and putting her fists on her sides
>crowd goes wild
>>
>>15802147
she did say that tho.

>i'm not sexy. you're sexy.
t. nocchi
>>
Retarded question, but what's the name of the that has their name flash in the background? It's Nocchi twice, A-Chan thrice and then Yukachan twice.
>>
>>15802178
Jenny wa Gokigen Naname
>>
>>15800832
>>15802224
Fuck off.
>>
thinking about it, the setlist makes a lot of sense. gurun gurun and the 10th anniversary show were mostly about their old songs. the CE tour is about moving forward, so they only did snippets of their old songs in the medley, as well as 1 song from each of their eras:

jenny / pre-GAME
chocolate disco and polyrhythm / GAME (these two songs put them on the map so they're too important to only choose 1)
dream fighter / triangle
fake it / jpn
spending all my time / level3

i think they could have chosen some other songs here and there to mix things up and still have them fit in with the rest of the show. maybe they thought it's best to stick with the most popular ones.
>>
>>15801837
is there a recording up on yt yet
>>
>>15801863
This is one thing I see people suggest a lot that I don't think would work super well. While Perfume has a couple of bangers I don't see them working super well at an american edm festival like Noctural or Ultra or some shit. Their style just doesn't fit with the dj's that play there and the style of music.

Maybe they could pull it off if they only play certain songs from Level 3 and CE since those are more edm heavy than their earlier stuff
>>
>one of the fags from OK Go kissed nocchi's hand
die
>>
I hope that's some sort of flesh-coloured lining in Kashiyuka's skirt. It's pretty weird to see Nocchi dressed like a housewife.
>>
>>15802701
stick my dick innit
>>
File: 1473199031382.jpg (34KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1473199031382.jpg
34KB, 396x385px
>>15802679
Give me a name.
>>
>>15802840
OK Go
>>
>a-chan wanted to do MSG two days in a row this year
holy shit what was she thinking
maybe they weren't expecting to do so little in 2015 and planned to keep building towards this year's tour
>>
File: The vile and wicked.png (673KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
The vile and wicked.png
673KB, 512x512px
>>15802889
Choose carefully.

Justice will be done.
>>
>>15802947
it was one of the fags on the right side, the one in front i think
>>
>>15802932
I have a feeling that what A-chan wants isn't exactly what Amuse wants.
The PR department of Perfume is Perfume themselves. When Amuse OK'ed the push toward MSG, the filter on the girls was released and they were free to speak their mind no matter how impractical, as long as the comments are as innocuous as possible. Which will lead to the high shooting we've seen and the aggressive push the girls have been making toward their MSG dream.
They know their expiration date is looming, and A-chan may be the one most conscious of it all.
>>
>>15802998
Actually it was the Amuse president who was so satisfied with the Hammerstein performance that he said they will be the ones to play MSG.

By that I assume he meant, from Amuse.
>>
File: 1437108449446.jpg (86KB, 446x373px) Image search: [Google]
1437108449446.jpg
86KB, 446x373px
>>15802987
People must learn they mustn't tread on an angel.

They will soon discover the woes of Icarus.
>>
>>15803010
2014's performance or 2016's?
>>
>>15802947
>>15802987
Do you think Perfume uses their real voice with them
>>
>>15800184
I only recently got into them and didn't have time to get a shirt, I bought the ticket the night before the show because I wanted to see them so bad! :(
>>
>>15803022
'14 of course.

The MSG push started before the US tour did through a couple western interviews.
>>
>>15802998
she said it right in front of the chairman of amuse and he didn't seem surprised. i think something went wrong in 2015, they only released 2 singles, didn't tour, and took a lot of time off to do nothing. maybe it's because nakata was busy with other projects and mikiko was working with babymetal so perfume get brushed aside

they will probably do a tour next year with the final show at MSG. it will be sad as fuck if they can't fill at least 75% of the arena.
>>
>>15803034
Source? Maybe I remembered it wrong but I'm pretty sure it's the Amuse executive's idea/dream.
>>
>>15803038
the we are perfume documentary. it's right at the end when they were eating after the NY show

i just watched it
>>
>>15803031
He definitely put terms on the agreement, like passing a certain revenue margin for the company or how well they'd sell in another US tour. Passing the terms would give Amuse the go ahead in putting in money for an MSG show.

This is probably the reason as to why there were 2 NYC shows along with the Gallery. To reach a certain quota set by the higher ups in order to convince them Perfume is worth investing in. Even if the president approves it doesn't mean he can just wave his hand and make it happen. They need the support, and they're sure as hell looking for it. This US tour is either an assessment or a recruitment campaign.

I imagine that if the MSG show is already green lit by investors, which it probably already is, then even then if the MSG show isn't considered a success in any way there may be dire consequences for Perfume.
>>
>>15803080
Which is why MSG will be their farewell show, that way more then half of the people that'll be attending will be those who flew in from Japan just to catch their final show. At least that's the only way I can see MSG being a success in their current state.
>>
>>15802947
all of them
>>
>>15803080
It just feels incredibly naive to me. Like, seeing them try to bite off more than they can chew, it'd be like watching a car crash. If they hoped to go out in a blaze of glory and instead it's just a damp squib, surely it would crush them. They should be happy with what they've achieved already.
>>
>>15803120
How would it crush them? It'd be their last show. They are already grateful for what they accomplished. It would be a disappointing turnout and then their career as Perfume is over. Their lives move on.
>>
>>15803125
What I'm trying to convey is that regardless of the turn out, it would be their final show. There would be no point in being "crushed", just sad that their journey has been completed. The final turnout is inconsequential, there is nothing to lose or gain from it. They already made it to MSG and there is nothing after it.
>>
Nice speculation. If they can pull off a legitimate MSG show it makes no sense to stop, unless the girls want to.

Babymetal fans thought they were biting off way more than they could chew by performing at Wembley Arena. They barely sold out a 5,000 capacity venue in London on the last day a year before. They ended up falling short of a sell-out but it was still a packed house and they broke the record for merch sales at the venue.

Like I said they need to play at EDM festivals. Can anyone else think of ways they can get exposure? Only lucky stuff like Pentatonix, Cars 2, and Ok Go can help but it's by chance. Wonder how they got in the i-phone commercial. They have connections, they need to use them.

Also, like I said it was the chairman. Why would A-chan aspire for MSG? What would she know about it? That's definitely something that an executive would want. Not saying it hasn't also become her goal.

>“The chairman of our management company never, ever complimented us before our New York show,” continues A~chan, “but when we got off stage he said, ‘You are the ones that are going to make my dream come true, to do a show at Madison Square Garden, and be the first Japanese artists to do it.’ We were really happy that his expectations of us were so high, so we’ve made it our mission to go for it from here on out.”

http://www.nylon.com/articles/perfume-nylon-september-2016
>>
>>15803125
>Their lives move on
kek no

nocchi
>Perfume is everything to me. My whole life. Each cell in my body is made up of Perfume so it's my everything.

yuka
>Perfume is something big. Too big for me that sometimes I feel I'm not worth it.

achan
>I don't care much for anything else, but if Perfume were to break up--- I'd probably no longer be myself.
>>
>>15803151
>Why would A-chan aspire for MSG? What would she know about it?
MSG is the most legendary arena in the world's most famous city, every artist knows what madison square fucking garden is
>>
>>15803120
They can easily get numbers close to pic related depending on how they go about it. MSG has around 18,000 seats, Tokyo dome has 55,000, and they need to fill up around 2/3 of MSG to get a successful turn out.
Though regardless of turn out it'll be a victory for them in every way possible, and they'll be part of the few Japanese artists to make it there.

https://www.axs.com/review-x-japan-deliver-a-remarkable-performance-at-madison-square-gard-23748
>>
>>15803159
Yea, I don't think so, but even so it's a strange specific goal for her to have and I proved that it was thought up by the chairman.

Like I said, I'm sure she thinks it's some amazing accomplishment because of the chairman(and it would be).
>>
File: hideto-matsumoto.jpg (20KB, 210x310px) Image search: [Google]
hideto-matsumoto.jpg
20KB, 210x310px
>>15801961
>other Japanese group

Also X Japan
>>
>>15803181
That's probably why this meme started, X Japan were playing MSG only a few weeks before Perfume went to Hammerstein for the first time.
>>
>>15803170
MSG is the kind of thing mentioned in small talk, and disregarded when brought up in any serious manner, especially in Japan. Support from the chairman is enough to bring a silly fantasy to a vivid dream to strive for.
Was playing the Budoukan also a strange goal?
Was Playing in the Tokyo Dome strange as well?

You don't seem to understand the prestige around MSG for a foreign group.
>>
>>15803152
Okay so as soon as Perfume is over they cease to exist and their bodies evaporate.

kek no
>>
>>15803204
Nocchi and A-chan will an hero.
>>
>>15803212
And Yuka will marry me and become my OL wife.
>>
>>15803212
At least Kashiyuka will finally go into JAV
>>
>>15803197
>comparing Budokan and TD with MSG for a Japanese group

just stop

We already saw that it was the chairman's idea.
>>
>>15802072
Refugees wtf
>>15802079
Yeah there was some funny encounters
>>15802105
Yeah for some reason the first day people kept approaching seemingly mostly me. I at first would explain it's a group called Perfume. After a while just shortened it too "a concert"
>>
>>15802121
I felt bad for her on day 1 :(

It was funny how they threw around the word sexy though
>>
>>15803218
perfume has already done everything in japan. if they want a new goal to aim for instead of spinning their wheels then MSG is practically the only logical pick.
>>
>>15803181
See the fact that larcenciel sold out msg and x japan played there is proof enough it is reachable.

Neither of those bands are remotely popular in the US.
>>
>>15803222
>calling the fat cosplay girl sexy
that's where she meme'd too hard
>>
>>15803229
She meant it as showing too much skin
>>
>>15803226
they are desu, l'arc en ciel has anime and final fantasy type fans to appeal to and x japan has always been kinda big with metalfags
>>
>>15803226

Were the shows spread out too thin this time? Were the shows more packed for WT3 when it was just one show in LA and NY?
>>
>>15803224
You're fucking stupid. The next natural step for Perfume is obviously Rungrado 1st of May Stadium. Only an idiot would want to go to Madison Square Garden.
>>
>>15803224
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Stadium_Yokohama#Music_events
>>
>>15803235
no one knows who the former are

x japan have some name recognition from old people but they never made it in America
>>
>>15803243
>no one knows who the former are
They literally have more than twice as many plays on last.fm then X Japan
>>
>>15803240
>Perfume performing in an open stadium
>>
>>15803240
all of those groups are way bigger than perfume though, and they all ran the place for 2 days. that's not realistic at all for them. MSG is at least within the real of possibility and it's extremely prestigious, it's the best choice
>>
>>15803030
Nice, I wish I would have sold my 1st row balcony seat ticket for the second show, I said screw the balcony and went to the floor anyway but I could have had some more cash in my pocket if I could time travel and tell myself a week before the show to sell it and get a GA ticket lol. Plus it slowed me down about 30 seconds because a security girl twice told me to go through the balcony door and I had to go up and then come back down and jet for the floor. Luckily I still ended up pretty much where I wanted, also though I don't like that Perfume were probably staring at an empty front row seat :(. Somebody could have been up there enjoying it and filling the spot
>>
>>15803251
Their youtube views suck compared to other popular Japanese artists

>>15803254
lol
>>
>>15803034
>Tfw they announce 0 shows except for MSG to force all fans to travel
We're going to have to camp out a week before the show to get a good spot m8
>>
>>15803109
>farewell
stop this
>>
>>15803251
anime fans doesn't equal hardcore live show viewing fans
>>
>>15803262
Then why did they sell out MSG when X Japan couldn't? And 2 years earlier at that.
>>
>>15803260
Good thing it will be all assigned seating, floor tickets being limited to PTA raffle winners only.
>>
>>15803253
>what are festivals
>>
>>15803163
Hammerstein Ballroom's capacity is 2,200, and the 2 shows didn't sell out (although it came fairly close).

they sold out the Tokyo Dome, but that's in Japan. if they wanted MSG, they should've brought in more western fans, by doing things like adding english subtitles.

as it is, Perfume is too niche in the US to fill up MSG. they (or Amuse) seems to want it as the crowning achievement, but it's unrealistic.
>>
>>15803263
No fucking clue. This is why it's not absurd for Perfume to play there.

>>15803273
>Hammerstein Ballroom's capacity is 2,200
3,500 kid
>>
>>15803237
>Japanese making a goal to go play for Koreans
Just no
>New York = Best city
>MSG = World famous
>>
>>15803275
I was quoting from a quick google, my mistake. all for the better.

still, I don't think MSG is a realistic goal at this point, unless they convince their Japanese fans to all fly over.
>>
I know a way they can get to MSG 100% as soon as next year. All they have to do is open for OK GO
>>
>>15803266
>Raffle winners only
Not even fair.. I don't think they would allow campers outside of MSG anyway though
>>
>>15803263
Where the fuck did you find that they sold out?
>>
>>15803279
He was agreeing with you you dip

>>15803284
They can test the waters by doing a one off at the MSG theater and if popular demand demands it, move into the main arena. I think this happened with L'arc-en-ciel(I hate saying their name, from now on the next time I mention them I will say a shitty abbreviation).

And until then do more promotion.
>>
>>15803290
The New York Times

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/27/arts/music/larc-en-ciels-new-york-debut-at-the-garden.html?_r=0
>>
>>15803290
Just look up the concert. There are a few articles and they all called it a sell-out.

https://youtu.be/eK-y3pAzadk
Actually looks like it wasn't but close enough. But what the fuck I've only ever heard of this band but didn't think they were anything.
>>
>>15803291
that strategy would make alot of sense.

my point is that while they have a decent US following (selling close to 3,500 both nights, definitely over 3000), their western following is not yet at the level of MSG.
>>
>>15803291
That was what happened.

http://www.musicjapanplus.jp/news/1/13294/larc-en-ciel-finally-making-new-york-city-debut-with-headling-show-at-madison-square-garden/
>>15803295

They sold out the theater, but not the arena. Give me exact numbers rather then a typical statement made by journalists to glorify their stories. They were close to selling out, but not quiet there.

>>15803299
Haven't you noticed how in Perfume tour videos the venues always look full, when in reality that isn't the case?
pic here is the L'arc En Ciel concert.
>>
>>15803310
I don't think so either but explain this shit
>>15803299

They have no presence in the US. Seriously, is anyone here a fan of them? Shit is confusing.
>>
>>15803318
I'm sure if you were an artist you wouldn't show empty space either. I'm sure they never have problems selling out venues in Japan though
>>
>>15803326
>And for a band that has had approximately zero promotion here in the U.S., it is understandably a very big deal, as frontman Hyde told MTV News (via translator) on Friday (March 23).

http://www.mtv.com/news/1681730/larc-en-ciel-madison-square-garden/

Very much so.
>>
>>15803299
Lol somebody in line showed me this band, I didn't hear the music though but I was told the name. I don't think this is my cup of tea, sounds like Japanese guns and roses
>>
L'Arc en Ciel was like literally the first japanese artist I became aware of, and it's probably the same for a lot of people in the US getting in to jap shit these days thanks to their prominence in all the popular media.
>>
>>15803327
According to my sources ( >>15799531 >>15799536 )

The only shows they sell out are the big promotion ones, and they rarely play big sell out shows even in small venues.
>>
File: 1464145333736.jpg (46KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1464145333736.jpg
46KB, 400x600px
>tfw watching other jap music groups on my phone in line and no one asked me anything
>not even the cute jap girls i was next to
>>
>>15803340
what
>>
>>15803340
Also the said source was surprised by the turn out for the NYC shows. Saying that it was much bigger then he expected.
>>
https://www.instagram.com/p/BKCfrDyDjlb/

Perfume US tour farewell post
>>
>>15803346
Don't feign ignorance anon.

What would your parents think?
>>
>>15803341
I didn't make much friends or conversation either tbqh. But it didn't matter much, although I kind of expected I would end up making some and we end up linking up on jewbook or something.
>>
>>15803360
Shoulda met up with me man (blue beanie and pink jacket)
>>
>>15803350
<3 ;_;
>>
>>15803363
We looked all around for the ghost of you

I became more interested in refereeing the fight between 2 anons that pussied out
>>
>>15803350
It would be a great mistake if they shut down this account.

>>15803341
I didn't talk to a single girl the entire time I was in line. Though for each day I had made an acquaintance who I made small talk with and some how ended up in the same area on the floor.

>>15803369
Fuck that guy. There were over 10 people with a white perfume shirt and jeans, and he expected me to find him even though I gave him my location. Fucking bitch.
>>
>>15803372
You two could have made history, you fucked up m8
>>
>>15803341
I only had casual interactions myself.

>>15803372
you really should've made it happen. I was ready to record it and post.
>>
It's crazy to imagine how close we were to each other while in line. How we could have talked or passed each other, and we'd be non the wiser that we browse the same Cambodian textile forum.

Did any of us actually meet?
>>
>tfw people are saying NSWY was one of the highlights and it fell victim to my post-concert amnesia

What was so good about it?
>>
>>15803396
The loud bass along with the choreographed projection mapping.
>>
>>15803391
I was like 90% sure the guy next to me during the show on saturday had to be from here, he was super awkward and seemed unsure when to cheer or put his hand up.

I imagined it was the one shut-in anon or something
>>
>>15803398
That sounds like Story
>>
>>15803410
Woops confused NSWY with SXSW

For me the only thing good about the Next Stage with You performance was driving along with the girls, but that's it.
>>
>>15803396
It's just twilight zone like to me, it's really nice and the lighting is nice, it's nothing crazy techno like as the intro and story are, it was just really nice and during the middle of the show and everything felt perfect
>>
>>15803415
A-chan yelling "Let's driving!" the first day and then seeing all those hands shoot up in and move in sync was the coolest shit desu
>>
>>15803391
I know at least one or 2 of you was near me somewhere probably. Probably never met though I was always the camper area or the high 2nd barrier
>>
>>15803391
there were some people who looked "anon" to me (I don't mean that in a bad way). the majority were normalfags and asians.
>>
>>15803415
>>15803421
>driving
it was beautiful ;_;
>>
>>15803386
What better promotion than worldstar? /s
>>
>>15803423
I may have seen you. I was always in the third barrier area right in front of the music instrument store.
>>
>>15803428
>tfw cosplayers get into fight and it goes viral as fuck and Perfume gets super famous
Lets do this
>>
Who here was worried someone behind you would see you posting here
>>
File: 2m4500.jpg (286KB, 482x600px) Image search: [Google]
2m4500.jpg
286KB, 482x600px
>>15803433
You probably did
>I looked over to see who was sitting in the middle of the sidewalk complaining about the line
>>
Out of curiosity for those here right now.

http://www.strawpoll.me/11172283
>>
>>15803437
Only time I worry is when I have to search the catalog and there's pictures of other threads with some lewd anime or JAV babes
>>
>>15803440
It seems to me that the people who went to LA and Francisco weren't regulars to this thread while the NYC ones were

Chicago ones don't exist.
>>
>>15803440
>3 votes for NY 1 & 2
Califags BTFO

I kind of wish I went to Chicago though, somebody at the show who went said they were even closer to the stage than at NY. Still nowhere beats NY
>>
on saturday, I was searching for the end of the line, and ended up next to a couple of guys doing the same thing, we exchanged a few words.

on sunday, I ended up pretty close to the cute cosplay girls (I checked them out a bit too much desu, but they didn't seem to notice), I was also right behind this dude who seemed to be cosplaying as Yasutaka Nakata.

I was wearing a tshirt with jeans, short blond hair, and I look normalfag. that's probably not much to go on though.
>>
>>15803437
In the first day I saw a guy browsing /a/, /g/, and /pol/. He definitely didn't know about this general. I decided not to talk to him after seeing him on /pol/. Funny he didn't notice me browsing 4chin as well.

>>15803439
Yup that was me. Stuck almost right in front of the shop's door sitting there like an idiot, and thankfully they moved us back against the wall. Wearing a white long sleeve and jeans.
>>
>>15803437
I posted a few updates, no one noticed. if someone did I'd be like, yea I'm browsing /jp/, whats up
>>
>>15803453
>Seeing someone browsing 4chan
>Abort mission
kek

Well I don't know, I saw some guy with a hat on and I was like maybe that's the anon. But it could be anybody
>>
>>15803440
>all votes for NY

>those posts about how "every artist in the world wants to play at the most legendary place on earth"

big surprise
>>
>>15803520
I traveled to New York though it was my first time there. It's pretty much true bro New York is a city of all cities it's a great place, if I ever have to step foot in LA it will be completely different, hot, shitty, the plants are all non-native and need tons of water to survive, plastic culture.
>>
>>15803535
I've been to Manhattan and I loved it but MSG is not a special place to the rest of us.
>>
>>15803538
I know what you mean desu, I think it would be perfectly fine if they never even hyped up the idea. But it is a big name venue
>>
>>15803539
they want MSG for swag points. they should be content with selling out Tokyo Dome.
>>
Speaking of tokyo dome, how sick is 5th tour in dome going to be considering how awesome the smaller scale CE tour was and how 4th tour in dome is basically the best spectacle they have ever put on?
>>
>>15803544
>swag points
>content
Perfume is swag so it makes sense they want those points :3

I'll be sad though if they go and I can't get a floor ticket
>>
>>15803539
fair enough

>>15803544
The elephant in the room is that Babymetal is on a trajectory to play MSG after having possibly the most successful Japanese US tour ever and having a pretty damn good presence damn near teetering on mainstream. Would be pretty awkward if they upstaged them but it's looking very likely.

How bout Perfume does Staples Center? Huge Japanese and Asian population there.
>>
I feel like this thread has gone in circles about 6 times now
>>
>>15803563
Who the fuck thinks "Wow amazing that group played in Staples Center! All artists have a dream of playing there!"
>>
>>15803563
As much as I love BabyMetal I want Perfume to do it first, they deserve it.
>>
>>15803579
>Playing under ugly yellow lakers banners
no thanks
>>
>>15803572
Get used to it until Perfume news drops.
>>
>>15803572
True, I think we're all just worried that they seem desperate to do something that might not be attainable. It would be sad if it doesn't work out.

>>15803582
Do they really though? Perfume largely ignored the west and Japanese fans joke that BM ignore them in favor of the west.

>>15803579
>>15803585
East coast pls
>>
>>15803589
>>>15803582
>Do they really though? Perfume largely ignored the west and Japanese fans joke that BM ignore them in favor of the west.

To be fair though let me add this has to do with management
>>
>>15803563
Staples Center would probably work. but it wouldn't unlock the swag achievement, which is what they seem to be after.

if babymetal upstages Perfume, it's only because babymetal has much better marketing/promotion in the west. perfume444 aside, Perfume hasn't been accommodating enough to international fans. if they wanted MSG as the icing on their cake, they should've been doing much more to build up a fanbase here. as it is, they should be happy with packing smaller venues.

>True, I think we're all just worried that they seem desperate to do something that might not be attainable. It would be sad if it doesn't work out.
this, I wouldn't want MSG to become their Stalingrad.
>>
Kyary will sell out msg first

bye
>>
>>15803589
It really needs to work out, the fact they're openly telling us it's their dream and to help them make it happen. I'll be sad if it doesn't too, even though I'm scared I might not be able to get a spot I want, it will still be a nice thing to see happen plus I got way more than I expected at the shows I went too as is.

Well Perfume is the senpai, BabyMetal is the kouhai, I just think it's the wrong order for BM to go there first
>>
>>15803601
She recently performed at Hammerstein right? Or was it Playstation Theater. How did it do? VIP let you do a meet and greet with her too.
>>
>>15803606
Playstation theater, I wish I went.
>>
>>15803600
Staples would be just as impressive. Playing a major US arena is really all they need to do.

>>15803605
I don't think it's the wrong order. BM may never get to the level Perfume is in Japan. BM are breaking records in the west and are only the second Japanese artist ever to chart in the US top 40. No one from Japan could ever break into the west. Not even Utada Hikaru who was actually born and raised in NYC.
>>
>>15803624
>Staples would be just as impressive. Playing a major US arena is really all they need to do.

b-but Achan was so sweet the way she asked us to make her dream come true. We must make it MSG
>>
>>15803608
Why didn't you? Meet and greet would be cool, she seems like a pretty cool person and that it wouldn't be awkward to meet her despite the language barrier even though I'm not a fan.

Did it sell out and if so how fast.
>>
>>15803630
I'm not a richbro and I was saving my money for Perfume and other NYC activities, just couldn't buy 2 plane tickets in the same month lol. Would be cool to meet her though. I'm not sure on the details of the show though honestly
>>
>>15803627
Well, if they do, I'm pretty sure I will travel for it. I'm just hoping they actually do more promotion aimed at us.

I think Amuse has an office in California now which is pretty new. I still wonder if they know how to appeal to us. Amuse are basically in uncharted territories. Japanese music companies stopped trying to appeal to the average westerner because they always failed.
>>
>>15803650
Just promote burgers to us and you will win
>>
>>15803653
and steak
and bananas
>>
>>15803660
banana..APPLE
>>
>>15803662
of course, can't forget that. there's some kind of connection between Perfume and apples.
>>
>prfm_officialUS your is finished! We finally got to eat cheese burgers at the after party of the NY show! If you were at the show, you know what I'm talking about, right? They were super yummy! I'll try my best so we can come back.

>FROM NOCCHi
>#perfumetour2016

What did she mean by this?
>>
https://youtu.be/anL4D8Z7dvI?t=186
>3:07
>dokidoki
>>
>>15803630
Meet and greet was literally: step inside room, Kyary says "hi", picture taken, escorted out of room
No, not worth the asking price.
>>
File: nocchi1.webm (784KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nocchi1.webm
784KB, 1280x720px
Screw it, I made a webm
>>
>>15804261
k
>>
They can't announce new tour soon enough.. But at least the wait gives me time to save
>>
>>15803409
i bet that was me, the shut-in anon
what he look like
>>
>>15804714
Did you have on a pink jacket and blue beanie
>>
File: 1428833335867.jpg (543KB, 1522x1514px) Image search: [Google]
1428833335867.jpg
543KB, 1522x1514px
>>15804746
no, i had a plain gray shirt and jeans. now that i think about it, i didn't put my hands up at all on saturday because my shoulders were killing me. on sunday i only did it for a few songs and to cheer nocchi during jenny
>>
>>15804755
Achan <3 ;_;
>>
>But crying isn’t something that’s accepted in Japan — especially not crying in public. As Yuhei Kayukawa, a psychiatrist and professor emeritus at Nagoya Institute of Technology, told the Japan Times, “hiding one’s anger and sadness is considered a virtue in Japanese culture.” As a result, continued Kayukawa, “as a whole, Japanese are terrible at dealing with stress” — breaking down and crying just isn’t something you can do.

I've been wondering if Achan looked at me as an "aww" factor or if she was thinking it was a bad thing for a guy to be crying, she does seem pretty traditional.

Not that this case had anything to do with sadness or anger though, maybe slightly sad the show was ending but it was happy tears
>>
>>15804800
a-chan cries all the time though
>>
>>15804809
True but she's a girl and I'm a muscle bound dude

Anyways I was just curious and looking up what general perceptions of crying are in Japan, not that a general perception applies to every individual anyway. Plus a concert I think is much different ground
>>
>>15804814
>muscle bound
she was trying to console you for being a gigantic faggot

and she asn't looking at you, delusional idiot
>>
File: 22620.jpg (103KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
22620.jpg
103KB, 500x334px
>>15804873
I've got nothing to prove faggot
>>
File: sasuga nocchi.jpg (45KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sasuga nocchi.jpg
45KB, 1080x1080px
>>15803372
>It would be a great mistake if they shut down this account.
Yeah, it's been quite a surprise. I would have assumed it was just some sort of ingenuous, engineered PR thing were it not for how the majority of Nocchi's photos are noticeably mundane. They really are taking them.
>>
>>15804894
>ingenuous
Oops, I meant disingenuous.
>>
>>15804881
>I'm a muscle bound dude
oh you sure don't
>>
>>15804933
Tbqh I just do that too be funny, I've got some muscle but I'm by no means a tank lolol
>>
>they ate white castle on the last day
Imagine how much they must have been fighting for the bathroom on the plane.
>>
>>15804755
I felt bad that was one song they had a random jump and I missed it. Only time I missed jumping
>>
>>15805063
ok
>>
File: debiru.jpg (191KB, 470x595px) Image search: [Google]
debiru.jpg
191KB, 470x595px
How were Perfume served their food when they were in New York?

No MSG added
>>
>>15806001
Leave this place
>>
>tfw as soon as i started walking to the gallery i was behind this lone japanese woman who was also heading there the entire time
felt like i was stalking her across the city
>>
>>15806089
Me and some girl both got lost on the wrong block lol.
>>
Which Perfume would you cosmically explore?
>>
>>15806109
Did you fuck her?
Voluntarily or involuntarily?
>>
>>15800405
Wow her tits are popping out in this one.
>>
File: 1435378057510.gif (875KB, 245x343px) Image search: [Google]
1435378057510.gif
875KB, 245x343px
>>15806224
>>
File: Perfume - Making of FAKE IT_.webm (3MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Perfume - Making of FAKE IT_.webm
3MB, 1024x576px
>>15806224
A-chan's chest is a sight to behold.
>>
File: Perfume - Making of FAKE IT__.webm (53KB, 266x460px) Image search: [Google]
Perfume - Making of FAKE IT__.webm
53KB, 266x460px
>>15806417
>>
>>15806294
She's one of those girls where I know she's not a 10/10 by any means but for some reason I'm super attracted to her.
>>
>>15798946
Newfag here, does the We Are Perfume blu ray have English subs on it?
>>
>>15806443
The western edition does, yes.
>>
>>15806445
Is only the orange one western? I'm trying to order from A!Smart right now but they don't seem to be specific about it
>>
>>15806459
No, the orange one is just a recording of the NY concert in 2014, the right looks like the japanese edition of we are perfume.

This is the western one: http://www.wrasserecords.com/Perfume_210/WE_ARE_Perfume_WORLD_TOUR_3rd_DOCUMENT_Pre_Order_Only__538.html

It says preorder only, but it looks like they are still selling it.
>>
>>15806467
Thanks anon!
>>
>>15806467
Nice, the only thing holding me back is I thought there were no subs and this is a very good price. Know of any western retailers that sell Cosmic Explorer?
>>
>>15806486
Derp, never mind on that latter.
>>
File: perfume.jpg (39KB, 500x447px) Image search: [Google]
perfume.jpg
39KB, 500x447px
>>15803409
>unsure when to cheer or put his hand up

That blanking song where their names slide on the screen is awesome but I always fuck up A-Chan because they're off-beat and there's THREE of them
>>
I don't think anyone mentioned this, but they did the pokemon go skit where you capture Perfume in NYC.
>>
>tfw i couldn't literally capture perfume in NYC
>>
>Kashiyuka: Yes. When we did a meet and greet during the last U.S. shows, this gay male couple came. One of them said to me, “Hey, my boyfriend really likes you and wants to marry you. We’re engaged but when I asked him if he wants to marry me or you, he said you! What do you think about that?” I didn’t know how to respond but their love for me was overwhelming.

Great, her image of american fans is that we are all a bunch of literal faggot cucks.
>>
Has anyone tried to buy cd's from Best Buy? They got a couple albums listed on their website but when I went to my local one they didn't have anything. Is it online only or some shit because the prices are way cheaper than other places.
>>
>>15807072
I domnt kno what cave uve been in but people arent buying cds much anymore in the us so stores dont keep much stock.
>>
>>15807023
>The group also discovered that their fan base demographic in European countries was somewhat different to Japan, where the ratio of male and female fans is almost equal. “Overseas, there were more men than women, and also people who were neither!” says A-Chan. “A gay couple came to our singing session and one of the guys introduced to us his ‘girlfriend.’ But the guy gave me a huge rose saying, ‘I love you so much! – I also love him (a guy), which means I like guys, but because I love you so much he doesn’t believe I like guys! Tell him something to convince him that I like guys!’ and I was like, ‘what in the world am I supposed to say to that!’ A lot of extraordinary things happened.”
>>
there were still tons of women at all 3 NYC shows. i think it's a 60/40 split at worst.
>>
>>15807199
those werent women anon
>>
>>15803409
was he wearing a red shirt?
>>
>>15807023
>>15807117

>Great, her image of american fans is that we are all a bunch of literal faggot cucks.
Damn.. before the concerts people memed about gay fans but then there was actually flamers.

And then they try to confuse the Achan with their tumblr tier terms such as "girlfriend" and "neither"
>>
File: 4xAsggs.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
4xAsggs.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
>>15807595
Imagine going through your life thinking pic related was an average American and then finding out otherwise.
>>
>>15807600
Well at least the majority of the crowd wasn't flamers
>>
>>15799026
I got it too famalam. tfw i have all their major releases on vinyl now
>>
>>15807072
try an actual record store if your town has one. I found CE, World tour 2nd, and another live perfume dvd there I also found a Kyary vinyl.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 400x329px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 400x329px
>>15807611
>buying an inferior media format
>paying money for lost frequencies
>>
>>15808973
>>15809193
Nice job fuckers
>>
good job mods

NOT
>>
File: BullyChan.webm (553KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
BullyChan.webm
553KB, 640x360px
Get in here faggots
>>
Are we being purged?
>>
>>15809783
No, it's pretty much the rule for every /jp/ board except for AKB general (which moves fast and they have to wait until page 10)

You have to wait until page 9 and/or image limit to make a new thread
>>
>>15810036
>>15810036
>>15810036
>>15810036
Thread posts: 473
Thread images: 60

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.