[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

that hat was my friend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

that hat was my friend
>>
ebin
>>
I hope this thread dies
>>
I hope people who genuinely like this garbage die.
>>
>>15795897
>>15796058
>>15796317
ow the edge
>>
>>15797145
Yes that is a good description of the subject.
>>
>>15797210
Why do people get triggered by this?
It's not supposed to be taken so seriously.
>>
>>15797313
Their inner Gensokyos were disturbed, maybe that outrage culture guy has a point.
>>
>>15797313
I don't really care either way, but I think the mentality is:

-Koishi's Edgy Funtime is a popular depiction of Koishi
-If it grows in popularity, secondaries will think that Koishi is a psychotic, blood-thirsty freak
-Canon depictions of Koishi will decline

Which is true to a degree, but who gives a shit what secondaries think?
>>
>>15797730
>wants to be special
>>
>>15797313
>>15797730
For me, it's that the first few episodes were fun, because it was just "Koishi's Edgy Funtime" and didn't seem to take itself seriously. But after that, it really went downhill, as it went on way too long and got stale, and the creator started trying way too hard. Now, it's annoying to see so many people still getting excited over it when it's been terrible for so long; it seems like the kind of thing that nobody in their right mind should even care about anymore, least of all /jp/ posters.

>Canon depictions of Koishi will decline
Heaven forbid, we'll see fewer accurate depictions of a literal nobody who's fit only to accompany equally-terrible characters like Kokoro and who could only ever top the popularity charts with ironic vote rigging. What a terrible loss that would be.
>>
>>15797730
Koishi literally has no personality

Its not that hard to understand
>>
>>15797799
What are you talking about?
>>
>>15798088
You know, like the poser crap.
>>
>>15797809
>equally-terrible characters like Kokoro

I didn't know opinions could ever be this bad
>>
>>15795772
Didn't it devolve into an Evangelion-esque story plot with something about Human Instrumentality in the form of making every organism a Satori? It's hard to understand what's going on when the Watatsuki sisters are busy spouting prose every 3 seconds.
>>
>>15802907
Worse.
It just gets even worse than that.
>>
>>15797730
Yeah, no one cares about canon to begin with.
Then again, /jp/ has its own preference for how they depict Touhou characters. Sometimes you just gotta follow them.
>>
>>15802877
Why? What's good about yet another tsukumogami, this time with an obnoxious design and no personality?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.