[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RapeLay

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: RapeLay.png (916KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
RapeLay.png
916KB, 1024x768px
Does anyone remember the game RapeLay that
got a ton of Western media attention about 6-7
years back? For those who don't know, RapeLay is (apparently)
a game about raping a family on the train.
Has anyone here actually played it? How is it?
>>
This is /jp/, of course everyone knows about it. It's pretty boring, as are most things that illusion churns out. I found Battle Raper to be much more entertaining, and it even came out years before. If you're one of those "oh those wacky Japanese" people then maybe you can enjoy it enough to make epic jokes about it on Facebook, but otherwise I'd play a more modern take on it from illusion like Play Club that features a storyline about raping a family with superior visuals all around.
Of course it's still illusion so it features absurdities like 4k resolution diffuse maps with 1k normal maps.
>>
>>15789944
I started playing illusion games with Artificial Academy 1 and later on 2.

I've played Play Club as well, but do they have any other good "storyline" games? I haven't played AA in awhile and wouldn't mind something different.
>>
>>15789999
You're not going to play through a 50 hour story and see top notch (for its genre) 3D visuals in the same game. I'm of the opinion that there exists no good illusion story game as their business model is to churn out a few games each year, and for such a small studio that means lots of corners need to be cut.
For 3D visuals with great customization and "replayability" you have illusion and KISS (3D Custom Maid); for story-based things you have general nukige including RPG Maker games. Some people also enjoy the text-based Western stuff, but they have their own issues.
>>
>>15789900
Not really worth the time.
>>
File: machi_p.jpg (495KB, 700x730px) Image search: [Google]
machi_p.jpg
495KB, 700x730px
>>15789900
It was mediocre and only got attention because of the name.

I'm not much into 3d Illusion games. For me the quintessential rape game will always be Machigurumi no Wana
>>
>>15790054
I've been considering 3D Custom Maid. The second one is best, right?

Also, is Teatime any good?
>>
>>15790200
I don't really follow the companies themselves, but I thought Teatime was folded into illusion some time ago.
3D Custom Maid 2 seems decent enough if you have the patience to navigate all the Japanese sites to track down the various mods, and are prepared for some of them to break with each update. Also as expected the Japanese aren't fans of willingly sharing them with Westerners. There's also a lot of dialog and none of it is translated.
I guess it's great if you speak Japanese, but otherwise it's mixed. That's my opinion, at least.
>>
>>15790277
Would the first 3D Custom Maid be better to start with if that's the case?

It does seem as though Teatime is mixed with Illusion, since I stumbled upon them when I visited Illusion's site. One of their games looks nice, so I'll try it out.

Thanks for the suggestions, by the way. I've always been interested in trying out more 3D games since my brief experience has been very positive.
>>
>>15790054
>>15790277
Do you have to grind out sex positions in custom maid 1?
>>
>>15790299
I think the first one's translation is farther than the second, but neither one has anything close to a real translation. Everyone moved on to the second one and the second one's translation status is mostly if not entirely halted.

>>15790409
I never played the first one and only gave the second one a token try. For information your best bet is /vg/ or even hongfire. I hate /vg/ with immense passion but the OP can contain useful information. >>>/vg/maid

Personally, I'm just waiting for another illusion game with customization. They've learned from their most grievous errors with the Unity engine with SBPR, but who knows when AG4 or AA3 will come out? The dream is a game with Eastern style and Western technical knowledge and mod support. One day...
>>
>>15790666
>For information your best bet is /vg/
No thanks, I'd rather try to get /jp/ talking about non-vn ero games again.
>>
>>15790684
You're right, but I don't have the motivation to continue to answer questions. Hopefully the thread can progress into something more.
>>
>>15789900
It's eh. I got a giggle out of it when I swung the camera around and saw one of the dudes during a gangbang scene was wearing cool shades.
>>
>>15790666
>Eastern style and Western technical knowledge and mod support.
Isn't that what the elder scrolls games are like now?

I wish for a proper maid or catgirl simulator game. Just some dude in a house with free roaming and catgirl and/or maids.

Maybe you could take photos and videos too and put them in a big collection room like in He is My Master.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.