[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gen Urobuchi's wild ride

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 4_saya_no_uta.jpg (161KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
4_saya_no_uta.jpg
161KB, 1600x1200px
From the maker of such delightful fuck you rides: Madoka Magica, Psycho Pass and Fate/Zero.
We bring you Saya no Uta,the visual novel with the sole purpose of bringing YOU into insanity.
Join Fuminori as he meets a little girl whom is the only beautiful thing left in the world for him as everything else looks like a butcher's wet dream.
This journey has about everything that will bring you to true despair such as cannibalism, rape, possible pedophilia, sex slavery and extreme body mutilation.
And best of all, the H-scenes were made to make you feel everything BUT aroused.
So come on down to Saya no Uta where Kotaku's Richard Eisenbeis said "...the most fascinating thing about The Song of Saya is that somehow, in the middle of all the horrors it presents, it manages to make the abominable, beautiful."
(Hope i didn't over sell it, even though it was the sole purpose of this thread. haha.
This visual novel made me feel disgusted in a good way if there is such a a thing.So I would like to share with you all and hear your thoughts on the game)
>>
Welcome to last century, dickbutt.
>>
The fuck are you on, numbnuts, this shit is like 20 years old.
>>
>>15779133
Sigh, what's wrong with that ?
Did you by chance already knew about it ?
I thought it was a semi obscure thing, if its well know around 4 chan then i can admit you are right.
>>
>>15779152
>Saya no Uta
>semi obscure
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>15779161
Fair enough. Pay no heed to this grandpa.
>>
>>15779165
Everyone knows Saya no Uta in VN communities. Try Kusarihime or 3days next time
>>
>>15779171
Sadly there are no translated versions nor do i know japanese.
But i still appreciate recommendations though
>>
>>15779186
>Sadly there are no translated versions nor do i know japanese.
>But i still appreciate recommendations though
I ask again, where do you think you are?

You are in the wrong place, friend, and Saya no Uta is, as one would call it, one of babby's first VNs. While it might impress most of the uninitiated it's a rite of passage that anyone with a healthy interest in VNs went through long, long ago.
>>
>>15779196
You're being trolled, move on.
>>
>>15779196
Well this is the first time i create a thread.
To be honest I have been interacting with people who don't know obscure stuff for the longest time.
I want to achieve the next level of obscurity appreciation.Some of the most obscure stuff i like are tenshi no tamago, Kino no tabi, tatami galaxy and kara no shojo.
If you have the patience i would like to know more about this obscure culture as sites no longer help me
>>
>>15779133

>release date: December 26, 2003.
Not quite, actually.
>>
that feel when you watch / play / read something 10 years after everyone else and have nobody to talk to about it after you're done
>>
>>15779240
Welcome to /jp/, my friend! Where people shit on you if you even slightly smell of a newcomer.

Agreed, Saya no Uta is excellent. It's still my favorite VN.
>>
Didn't play it yet, pls no spoilers.
>>
Don't be fooled into thinking /jp/'s laid back attitude extends to VNs as this subject unfortunately goes back and forth with /vg/ and as such the well is poisoned beyond redemption. I recommend other imageboards for this.
I'm glad you enjoyed it, though, OP, and your desire to share your appreciation for it and start a discussion is a good thing.
>>
>>15778957

>Kotaku's Richard Eisenbeis said
Kotaku is shit and so is your post.
>>
>>15778957
I definitely liked Saya No Uta as a VN. I kind of wish there was more recommendations for it. The only thing i can think of that is kind of neat but messed up someone recommend this on /jp awhile back was Euphoria.
>>
The divergence index is increasing!
You know what's good about Saya no Uta? It's short and good, therefore double good.
>>
>>15779037
You mean last millennium.
>>
>>15778957
Get out of the jay fucktard.
>>
Please stop making threads about the warui bakemono Saya.
>>
>>15779152
It's literally babby first VN, dude. Heck, it was mine and that was like 8 years ago
>>
>>15785847
doubleplusgood?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.