[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

東方異想穴

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2016-09-01-19-07-24.jpg (681KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-01-19-07-24.jpg
681KB, 1080x1920px
I started playing this 4 days ago, wondering if anyone else is playing.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kanatamikado.ae.ThDungeon&hl=ja

Another Kanata Touhou mobile game, this one an RPG. It's decent enough, and it's structured pretty much the same as big games (stamina, gacha, etc.) except it's all free and you can't pay even if you wanted to. If nothing else it's nice for kicking bad habits for p2w mobile games.

Android only for now, iOS release in a couple months, I think.
>>
>>15777278
Aren't those the PatchCon sprites? And he's charging money for this?

Can't wait to see this taken down.
>>
>>15777314
I assume they went through proper channels regarding rights and stuff, here's the credits for materials:
http://www.tohofes.com/thd/index.html

>And he's charging money for this?
Whatever ad revenue they get from one bar ad at the bottom of some menu screens. There are no in-app purchases.

>Can't wait to see this taken down.
Seems unlikely, their last game has been up for a long time and has 40,000+ reviews.
>>
>>15777378
I thought these things were usually like a dollar purchase just to get the app.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-01-19-53-56.jpg (644KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-01-19-53-56.jpg
644KB, 1080x1920px
>>15777381
No, these days it's all about making your app 'free' and then gouging players later to gamble their money in lottery pulls to get characters/items they like later.

Here's an image of the in-game ad on menu screens, advertising a game that does exactly what I described above.
>>
>>15777423
I really wish I could get in on those scams. Those and patreon where people donate too much money to shitty games.
>>
Guess I'll bring this back up with some advice on good units to recruit from what I've experimented with so far.

Early game:
Reimu - Cheap and easy source of enemy debuffs and AoE damage. 永久の巫女 means taking a very long time to run out of MP. OP as hell really, only weakness is all her attacks are Light so she can't snipe as well as some other characters.

Koishi - Cheap, early source of huge burst AoE damage. Once you have 300,000 money, learn フロウディアン and サブタレイニアンローズ for insane burst - start with her in front, blow your load, send her to back row to recharge MP to bring her out later and do it again.

Mid Game (when you can afford 1,000,000 money skills):
Yuugi - Insane single target damage even from early-game. Hard-counters any water enemy but can also destroy dark and earth elemental enemies. Also removes enemy buffs.

Flandre - Your go-to fire element character. Needs her 1,000,000g skill to shine, but really really shines when she learns it with a fire AoE like Koishi's. Hard counters air obviously, but can also hit a couple other elements.

Other - Recruit Koakuma, Alice or Eirin at some point for debuff healing in fights that need it.
>>
>>15786392
>Reimu - Cheap and easy
Nice.
I'll play around with it when I get home. Does the game have seriously no restrictions without paying?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-04-00-05-52.jpg (373KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-04-00-05-52.jpg
373KB, 1080x1920px
>>15787250
Yeah it's all free, you literally can't pay for anything. There's just the banner ad at the bottom of non-combat menu screens (which you never have to click, there are no game rewards tied to clicking it).

How it works is once per day you can go to the 'Other' menu and click the 'Daily Bonus' button to get your daily allotment of things. 500 stamina, 3 items which can be consumed to restore 100 stamina each, and some money. You can stockpile stamina up to 2000, so there's no pressure to play every single day if you don't want to.

Other game tips:
- Stick to Lunatic mode. Failing a stage doesn't consume stamina, and completing it on Lunatic gives you the bonuses for Normal and Hard too.
- Pretty early on you'll get an accessory called 打ち出すの小槌 . If you equip it on a character, that character will get ALL the experience you earn, even if they're not in your party. Makes leveling new units easy.

Also, about Reimu and Koishi, just saw this...

https://twitter.com/kanatamikado/status/771649277856587777

Looks like unit ability adjustments are coming soon. Reimu and Koishi will be hit with slight nerfs, but should still remain top tier. Everyone else will remain the same or be buffed. The dev is keeping an eye on which ones are being underused and targeting them for buffs in an upcoming update.
>>
>>15777314
It's also using dairi's portraits.

He said it was ok to use them as long as it didn't make money.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.