[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imouto VN

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: imouto_paradise.jpg (320KB, 980x569px) Image search: [Google]
imouto_paradise.jpg
320KB, 980x569px
Here to discuss quality imoutos and vns with good imouto route.

(English only new fag to vns.)

Imouto paradise has a shit mc, didn't seem to treat the girls all that well, more of a selfish prick.
>>
>>15748828
So, if you hate that one, start talking about a quality VN with quality imoutos.
>>
File: fuuka.jpg (178KB, 754x474px) Image search: [Google]
fuuka.jpg
178KB, 754x474px
>>15748828
Just finished Quintuple Splash. Was ok.
https://vndb.org/v18170
Imouto was cute.
Now I'm playing Koiimo
https://vndb.org/v9095

My all time favorite imouto VN is still Magical Charming because Fuuka is still best imouto.
https://vndb.org/v11857
>>
>>15748828
>Imouto paradise has a shit mc, didn't seem to treat the girls all that well, more of a selfish prick.
Depends on the route. Harem was pretty okay. To be fair, though, it was a nukige. It's like criticizing K-On! for the plot.

Anyway, blood-related imoutos are like yanderes. For some reason, writers are averse to them. Sad.
>>
>>15748828
Hiyori best girl.
>>
I got Michika fever bad lads.
>>
>>15748828
Anon your example really doesnt help at all, not just because you posted a game you dont like but also because it is a nukige, does that mean a 10 minutes imouto story mostly about fugging is okay too?

And what do we count as imouto route, there is some surprise incest in some games but prior and sometime even afterwards the prota treats them still like the new gal who transffered into his class.

And does blood-related or not matter?
>>
>>15759894
>>15759894
>surprise incest
I like how Tsun na Kanojo Dere na Kanojo ended where after MARRYING his favorite girl (and I won't spoil which) she finds a picture of his mother on his shelf (who abandoned him when he was little) and asks why he has a picture of her mother on his shelf.

He thinks about it, realizes what it means, she keeps asking to know, he decides 'fuck it' kisses her to make her shut up and takes her to bed to fuck her senseless.

Gold.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.