[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was her hate justified?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 11

File: image.jpg (128KB, 850x1734px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128KB, 850x1734px
Was her hate justified?
>>
File: Reimu1.jpg (32KB, 345x335px) Image search: [Google]
Reimu1.jpg
32KB, 345x335px
It was/is against Lunarians, who are worse than Hitler and ISIS combined in terms of number of humans they want to kill, so yes.
>>
Does hate need justification? Was the Lunarians' hate justified? Is Sagume the only benevolent Lunarian? Would Junko give me gentle, motherly paizuri if I asked?

These are questions without answers.
>>
I mean, she got revenge on the one who killed her son, her husband.

Unless I'm missing something, was there any purpose in trying to attack Chang'e who, as far as I'm aware (but I'm pretty clueless so whatever), had little/no hand in the murder.
She was only going after Chang'e by association, which was pretty stupid and ended up sucking in and potentially endangering Gensokyo with her stupid nonsense.
Purifying and essentially destroying who she was her own foolish response, was it not?
After a certain point, instead of doing something so stupid, she could have just accepted things and moved on.
It just seemed like pointless lashing out.

Like other tragic Touhou characters (Mokou, Parsee, Koishi), her position is the result of her own irrational actions.
>>
>>15743332
her fucking stage wasnt justified
>>
>>15743332
I still not understand her, nothing at all.
What is she? Where did she came from?
I thought Chang'e's husband killed her son, so.. is that it? the husband kills your son and you freaking hate the wife?
How old is she?
Is she crazy? does she have some sense?
Combined with the fact I don't understand what "purify" means..

Argh I don't understand her character at all!
>>
File: CqTgalWVMAA-0PJ.jpg (276KB, 1121x1585px) Image search: [Google]
CqTgalWVMAA-0PJ.jpg
276KB, 1121x1585px
>>
File: 58428225_p0.jpg (2MB, 1768x2500px) Image search: [Google]
58428225_p0.jpg
2MB, 1768x2500px
>>
File: 58637574_p1.png (2MB, 1300x1600px) Image search: [Google]
58637574_p1.png
2MB, 1300x1600px
>>
>>15743407
Chang'e stole her Husband, and Mocked the death of her son
>>
File: 53148358_p0.png (962KB, 800x954px) Image search: [Google]
53148358_p0.png
962KB, 800x954px
>>15746864
Totally justified, then.
Talk shit, get hit.
>>
File: 1471227842619.png (621KB, 536x698px) Image search: [Google]
1471227842619.png
621KB, 536x698px
I dont know /jp/ but god damn am I not cutting myself rigth now.

What do I do?
>>
File: 1439692638244.jpg (147KB, 942x687px) Image search: [Google]
1439692638244.jpg
147KB, 942x687px
>>15743997
>What is she? Where did she came from?
Divine spirit of wrath incarnate (i.e. female Asura from Asura's Wrath).
>I thought Chang'e's husband killed her son, so.. is that it? the husband kills your son and you freaking hate the wife?
Her husband is Chang'e's husband, and since he's dead, there's only the NTRing bitch to worry about now.
>How old is she?
More than 3000 years old. An adult when her husband Houyi shot and killed their son(s).
>Is she crazy? does she have some sense?
She refined her hatred to such a point she became a living embodiment of hatred and wrath toward Chang'e. Her hatred toward Chang'e isn't even about being NTR'd anymore. It's a malicious hate simply because she hates her and everything related to her. This is why she doesn't have a subtitle to her name. She's simply Junko.
>Combined with the fact I don't understand what "purify" means..
Her ability to "purify" shouldn't be confused to the concept of purity in relation to the Lunarians. She's able to refine things as if they were a metal, making that thing stronger and more concentrated.

Her and Hecatia basically have a small Spurned Women's Club against Chang'e, because Houyi shooting down the other suns nearly wiped out Hell's source of warmth and heat (the suns) and because Chang'e stole Houyi from Junko.
>>
File: 58013249_p0.jpg (4MB, 2064x1457px) Image search: [Google]
58013249_p0.jpg
4MB, 2064x1457px
Something I'm still not clear on is just how responsible Chang'e is for everything that happened. Did she basically put out hit out on Junko's son? Did she convince Houyi to do it knowing of their relation? Was it just some misunderstanding, like a idle comment made in passing was misinterpreted, with tragic consequences? Does Chang'e becoming immortal figure into any of this at all, or was that a completely unrelated thing? Does Junko know about her being immortal, and has that figured into her plans for when/if she ever succeeds in getting to her? Does she even have a plan for what she's going to do when/if she ever succeeds in getting to her? If Junko were to ever somehow settle her grudge and find peace, would she cease to exist?
>>
>>15750201
>This is why she doesn't have a subtitle to her name. She's simply Junko.
Pure, pure, PURE! Junko is PURE!
>>
>>15757058
>Something I'm still not clear on is just how responsible Chang'e is for everything that happened.
She isn't.
>>
>>15743332

Yes, and soon the Lunarians' sins shall catch up to them and they shall lose their agelessness.
>>
File: Cq5PGLAUkAATn25.jpg (301KB, 1043x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Cq5PGLAUkAATn25.jpg
301KB, 1043x1500px
>>
Original myths have two different Houyis. The usual Houyi who was married to Chang'e, and the warlord Houyi who either married Junko after killing her first husband and son (Bo Feng), or had a son with her, then killed him. Of course, they're one in Touhou.

>Once upon a time, this man killed her son, and then she took revenge by killing him.

>The man killed her son? Why?

>This man's wife had an evil gift.....and the wife is none other than Chang'e

I think this implies some kind of influence over Houyi using her "gift".

At best, Chang'e is merely bewitching, taking Houyi maybe unknowingly, with Houyi acting on his own in killing Junko's son, making her unjustified.

At worst, Chang'e is an enchantress who blatantly stole Houyi and maybe played more of a role in Junko's son's death.

If, following some versions of the Chang'e myth, Houyi went mad after Chang'e departed, then maybe Junko met him after that.
>>
>>15758984
I want to stick my junk in that Junko!
>>
Shitty edgy and argument thread

Post more milf Junko!
>>
>>15762488
>I think this implies some kind of influence over Houyi using her "gift".
It doesn't.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.