[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Internet radio streams

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

>search shoutcast for Japanese music
>anime
>anime
>anime
>otaku
>jpop
>anime

Jesus christ, aren't there any streams that play enka? The only one I've found is Blue Heron which plays some great classical Japanese music, but that's literally the only one that doesn't play jpop.

I know there's some you can listen to on your browser or smartphone or itunes or whatever, but I specifically need one that plays on winamp, for reasons.
>>
Maybe you can create soms winamp file which links to them?

But honestly I would recommend downloading the music you want
>>
>>15739726
yes
>>
Use youtube, shoutcast isn't exactly for finding music you're looking for
>>
>>15739726
>enka
自分を殺します。
>>
Why would you want to listen to Japanese yodeling?
>>
>>15740355
4chan isn't about "Why?", it's about "Why not?".
>>
>>15740243
How about you google translate yourself, nerd.
>>
>>15740355
You know enka is more than just the chicken guy

He's more like the exception - most enka is basically just Japanese equivalent of schlager. If you don't know what that is, it's basically a mix of pop and folk music with a hint of Sinatra or Tom Jones, mostly balladic.

I wonder if I should've asked in /mu/.
>>
Enka sucks ass. There's a reason only tone-deaf Japanese octogenarians listen to it anymore.
>>
File: MI0002771491.jpg (30KB, 400x392px) Image search: [Google]
MI0002771491.jpg
30KB, 400x392px
>>15740608
Speaking of enka do you have any recommendations?

I like Kurahashi Yoeko but I'm not 100% sure she qualifies as enka.
>>
So why are you limited to Winamp?
>>
>>15752969
Not really, I think they should work with MPC and VLC too.
>>
>>15753063
>I know there's some you can listen to on your browser or smartphone or itunes or whatever, but I specifically need one that plays on winamp, for reasons.

OP mentioned he was limited to winamp for some reason. I was curious why
>>
>>15753258
I am the OP. I just said winamp because that's the one I normally use.

A lot of the streams I've found that match the bill don't provide you with an URL or a m3u file that you can just stick into the player, you have to use an in-browser player.
>>
>>15740608
>I wonder if I should've asked in /mu/.
Don't ever ask /mu/ for anything.
>>
Will any of these links work for you?
http://tunein.com/radio/Enka-g2811/
>>
>>15753555
FM Genki is pretty much exactly the type of music I'm looking for, but they don't seem to have any sort of URL or playlist that'd work with an external application.
>>
>>15753595
Sorry, I pretty much use tunein for everything nowadays
>>
>>15755003
I found that channel and several others on vtuner; a lot of them use WMA which I assume is the root of the problem. Only a handful of them use MP3 and even fewer do both that AND cover the musical genres I'm looking for, but at least I found a few alternatives to Blue Heron, which is good.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.