[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eurobeat shit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1xxvdy[1].jpg (62KB, 500x494px) Image search: [Google]
1xxvdy[1].jpg
62KB, 500x494px
Where do you guys buy/pirate japanese music? I've found a dl link for pic related and I want to get the other CDs in this series (namely Robot Edition and Girl's Edition) but even after employing all of my google fu I can't find any download links, not even on soulseek, what's worse is that I readied my autismbux but I can't buy this shit either because the stores don't accept my baka gaijin money. There are shops that sell the physical cds such as amazon but they get too expensive. I've tried to bribe ebay sellers to sell me a rip of the CD but they say no or are not collaborative.

If anyone of you guys has the complete series of these cds I would be immensely grateful if you could share, same if you could tell me a store that accepts baka gaijin money, or some exploit to get it from the japanese iTunes or something. I'm fucking desperate.

In exchange (or for free if anyone wants them) I could share some japanese eurobeat cds such as the Hime Trance collection, I've Girls Compilation, Buchiage Trance, some of those Eurobest CDs "mixed by 9LoveJ", and more.
>>
>>15738439
I can't quite help you, my dude, but could you post some of that stuff you've got?
>>
>>15738439
>>>what.cd
>>
>>15738439
Are you the itanon?
If not, don't bother me.
>>
>>15745091
Sure, before I upload a whole CD if you have some individual songs you want to listen to I'll upload them to mega.

>>15745264
I could never score an invite for it.

Can you tell me if they have these Anime Eurobest Robot Edition and Super Anime Remix Vol 3? I'm looking for these two cds now.

>>15747151
What do you mean by that?
>>
>>15747325
There was a guy on another site that yesterday opened a similar thread asking for the same albums. We all are searching those.
Apparently a guy on Soulseek has them but is not willing to share.
>>
>>15747416
Kek, it's a small world.
>>
>>15747325
WCD doesn't have either of those albums.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.