[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Shimamoto fired off several rapid questions for Anno, asking,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: mvp89kjl.jpg (26KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
mvp89kjl.jpg
26KB, 640x360px
>Shimamoto fired off several rapid questions for Anno, asking, "Can you still make good films? Will you still make them? Ones that feel as good as the one we just watched?"

>Anno calmly replied, "I'm decisively neutral." He then said to Shimamoto, "You haven't been defeated...That's a very soulless thing to say (laughs)," and then shook his hand.

>Finally, Shimamoto yelled out in front of the crowd, "Anno! It's my loss!" and a commemorative photo was taken of him, Anno, and Mafia Kajita, a well-known video game developer who was also in attendance.

Where were you when Aoi Honoo got an IRL sequel?
>>
File: 1463244467084.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1463244467084.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>I'm decisively neutral
What kind of lame-ass answer is that?
>>
This is something i'd love to see
The entire group and all

Please post your source
k u d a s a i
>>
>>15706222
What more can you expect from the great equivocator?
>>
>>15708325
Ass sexpected from the MASTER
>>
>>15708110
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2016-08-17/hideaki-anno-pays-surprise-visit-to-special-shin-godzilla-screening/.105437

No video but I wish there was
>>
>>15709008
It's heartwarmming as it is

>Shimamoto sold a Shin Godzilla dōjinshi titled "Anno Vs. Honō" at the recent Comiket 90, which was held from August 12-14, and it was apparently much more popular than he predicted, selling out completely.
>Shimamoto was perplexed, saying that the book, "was supposed to be ridiculous," and tweeted on the 14th that he was considering doing a re-release.

I've looked on the usual places with no avail
Did it get uploaded here?
I seriously doubt it
>>
>>15710665
I need to read this.
>>
File: double comedy.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
double comedy.webm
3MB, 854x480px
Blue Blazes was genuinely one of the most entertaining shows I've watched from Japan in years.

I forget if the guy in webm related is supposed to be based on Buronson or Tetsuo Hara (either way it's one of the two creators of Fist of the North Star), but it's supposedly an accurate portrayal of how the guy acted in the 80s. Also, he's played by Buddha from Yoshihiko, who was the best character in the show.
>>
>>15711975
sorry for the question but where can I download it or watch this show?
>>
>>15712150
I found it via a quick search on nyaa.
https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=645225
>>
>>15712172
Thank
I am very grateful to you
>>
>>15712150

If you're curious, this is the ova of the manga Shimamoto there is describing in his pitch
https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=543654

Blue Blazes is essentially an exaggerated version of what happened in Kazuhiko Shimamoto's college years when he really did meet the people who went on to form studio Gainax, one of which being Hideaki Anno (who is shown as an incredibly gifted but socially inept genius at drawing and animating)
>>
File: 1449812700821.jpg (75KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1449812700821.jpg
75KB, 500x333px
Repost
Here's hoping the doujinshi gets uploaded eventually
>>
>>15721737
No BD?
>>
File: img_531792_13804605_0.jpg (68KB, 382x573px) Image search: [Google]
img_531792_13804605_0.jpg
68KB, 382x573px
Mafia Kajita is actually more primarily a freelance writer who's most famous for being a radio personality on Sugita's Anigera and Okamoto Nobuhiko's Radio 4Gamer. He just wrote game reviews and didn't appear in media that much before Sugita asked him to do some gag voices on Anigera and he quickly asked him to be his assistant because of his unique personality and good voice.

Eventually, Mafia Kajita met Anno through his aqcuiantances and after impressing him with his anime/game talk, few days later Anno asked him to be in Shin Gojira as a tough looking body guard which was actually the only Anno casting in the movie.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.