[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ib

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

Can we get an Ib thread? Did you enjoy this short little gem as much as Yume Nikki? Would you compare the two?

Play it if you haven't!
http://www.vgperson.com/games/ib.htm
>>
It might be better to move the discussion of this to >>15677749 and convert that thread into a "Yume Nikki-style game" thread.
I'm not sure if each game can sustain a discussion on its own.
>>
>>15690193
Nah I don't think they should move, this game was popular like yume 2kki wasn't it? It's had its own threads before.

Besides that other game looks like "tumblr shit". It's better if that thread just dies.
>>
Ib was fun, it wasn't too scary though, but it certainly was a horror game.
Yume Nikki was not a horror game at all and had zero inherently scary moments. You only became scared if you wanted to be.
>>15690193
There's no need to make generals. "consolidate your threads" is a bit different.
>>
>>15690936
YN did have a couple of "thing flies out of nowhere and tries to catch you" moments though
>>
I liked it almost as much as Yume Nikki, though maybe too many chases and I remember at least one puzzle being way too hard so I had to cheat. Though maybe I'm just dumb
>>
>>15689771
>>15690193
Just because they're both japanese and made in rpgmaker does not make it a "Yume Nikki-style" game.

The game was fun, but not amazing.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-SSm9cdkf0

Do her panties smell like roses and paint?
>>
I preferred Witches House to both but Ib is close in second place.
>>
File: crossover.jpg (738KB, 1280x522px) Image search: [Google]
crossover.jpg
738KB, 1280x522px
>>15693462
I liked Mad Father more than Witches House. Misao is easily my least favorite.
>>
>>15691338
I wouldn't blame you if it was the sketchbook one. I really liked the mood shift and atmosphere of the sketchbook itself too though.
>>
>>15693498
Agreed on Misao. While the others felt like horror, that just seemed like it was going for shock value with no real thought put into it.
>>
>>15689771
Ib is just yet another amateur rpgmaker horror game with stupid story and jumpscares.
>>
>>15693692
Are there any ones that are actually similar to Yume Nikki and aren't just actual horror or muh deep story?
>>
>>15689771
>Can we get an Ib thread? Did you enjoy this short little gem as much as Yume Nikki? Would you compare the two?
No and no.

I liked Ib a lot but it's nothing like Yume Nikki. Also, I consider Yume Nikki in a league of its own.
>>
>>15704426
Surely there must be some other game similar to it.
>>
>>15693692
There weren't any jumpscares in it though!
>>
It's not Ib but did anyone else try that Kairo game that someone recommended recently? I started it but was too scared to keep playing because I thought you had to jump into the white void, which I have a fear of.
>>
>>15702443
.flow
>>
miserere, oneshot, & ofc Ib

any similar rpgmaker games as above,.
these games give me chills, keep me intrigue, leaving everlasting feels thats i would never seen/played similar gems again,.
>>
File: linify_2016-08-20_21-11.png (903KB, 1022x766px) Image search: [Google]
linify_2016-08-20_21-11.png
903KB, 1022x766px
>>
>>15711554
Is it fun? Can you walk faster than a snail?
>>
>>15710465

I've played that.

I found it's isolation relaxing actually.
>>
File: 1470949131925.jpg (38KB, 959x961px) Image search: [Google]
1470949131925.jpg
38KB, 959x961px
>>15722181
There's a equivalent of the bike effect from YN, make sure to find it as soon as possible.
>>
File: Game 2016-08-23 09-30-12-05.png (73KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Game 2016-08-23 09-30-12-05.png
73KB, 640x480px
>>15690193
it was alright
>>
>>15693444
I'd watch an anime based off all three series, for sure.
>>
Anyone played Blank Dream? I really enjoyed that, although it was a bit of a mission getting all the endings.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.