[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kampai, you bitches

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 4

File: Nama.jpg (52KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Nama.jpg
52KB, 640x480px
Kampai, you bitches
>>
In which assisted living facility does he live nowadays?
>>
>tfw he lost his job because of the silly videos he made
>tfw he's friend was a full jew and fucked up put it in your mouth to buy weed
>tfw he's into electronics now working shitwage and had to throw away this film makers dream
>>
>>15678181
He makes some... boxes that you plug security gizmos into to monitor them remotely?
>>
Kampai to you, also
>>
He's 32 or something.

Also, he started making videos again. He streams games while getting drunk to be exact.
>>
>>15678888
where?
>>
Kampai, fampai.
>>
>>15678888
Is it fun?
>>
>>15678507
>tfw he went to my uni
>tfw I'm never surprised someone from it fails at life
>>
He's a cool fucking dude, he didn't deserve all of that.
>>
>>15678507
That's sad. I was wondering what happened to him. His kana videos are good and he's funny as hell. His kanji videos aren't as good though.
>>
私は鉛筆です
>>
>>15678111
Is that Yellow Submarine characters on his fridge?
>>
>>15678507
Lost his job? You mean his job teaching in Japan?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4_-YldDHJU

His voice got featured in this song
>>
This bitch uses adderall, for sure.
>>
>>15681001
Yeah, he lost his english job because some student found the video, then the parent found the video and reported it to the school.
His wife came with him back to LA
>>
>>15683742
Shamefur dispray.
>>
>>15678888
does he have a twitch channel or something
>>
twitch.tv
/bumnumba1
This is his twitch but he has vods disabled so I don't know when was the last time he streamed there.
>>
>>15680695
What makes him cool? That he's drunk and "teaching" people incorrect Japanese?
>>
File: assburger.png (523B, 20x22px) Image search: [Google]
assburger.png
523B, 20x22px
*kaNpai
>>
HOMELESS IN DENTIUUUN! WUR HOMELESS AN WUR LIVIN IN DENTUUUN!
>>
Back in the day I nearly pissed myself laughing at the video where they are playing with toys and pretending to be Beethoven
>>
>>15692279
Watch his other videos faggot.
>>
>>15683742
Like why's it even matter? Japs are so dumb
>>
>>15692177
He just started streaming.
>>
>put it in your mouth is no longer on his channel
>>
>>15683742
That's really stupid. Not of him, of them for being bothered by it. I don't get the problem at all. Punks, it's not as if he was waving his dick about.
>>
>>15681843
Without his permission and without royalties, if I'm not mistaken.
>>
>>15678111
A shame he lost his job because of his videos. But he is such a nice man to have made them.
Drink beer! You BITCH
>>
This nigga taught me 大阪弁
>>
>>15678111
I hope he starts a new Japanese series.
>>
>>15678507
>>15680673
>>15697165
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>15697582
He said it was totally fine and encouraged anyone to use his voice for similar things. He gave everyone open permission to use it without contacting him to request it. Jeremy is fucking cool.
>>
>I wish he would continue Japanese lessons
>used to like it so much
>also quoting myself
>>
File: arino 3.png (1MB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
arino 3.png
1MB, 1360x768px
>tfw you watch his recent videos and realize he can barely read kana now

:( i miss you, nama-sensei
>>
he's an old man now, also a waste of space failure

He had the following originally to make it on youtube, that boat sailed a long time ago though
>>
>>15706350
He's an electrical engineer, he doesn't sound like a waste of space or a failure.
>>
>>15697941
That is why you suck at it
>>
>>15705697
japs betrayed him and now they've lost him

let's ask if he can teach us a different language, or maybe electronics
>>
I miss his culture moment videos the most. I can watch him drunkenly talk about Japanese life for hours.
>>
so what makes thisi guy different from any other esl teaching scum? the thought of this guy teaching my kids makes me sick. i'm glad he 'settled down' or else he might be off defacing public property or being a general nuisance to the good japaense people.
>>
He didn't stream yesterday and he isn't streaming today.
He needs to stop breaking my heart.
>>
>>15707179
I should be glad knowing someone understands but I can't be when I know these videos are dead ;_;7
>>
>>15713477
His videos were restored, you know
>>
>>15679277
If you'd enjoy watching a drunk man fumble his way through video games while swearing angrily, he's easily top 5.
>>
He inspired me initially to learn Japanese. It is a shame he got completely fucked over.
>>
So what happened to him?
>>
>>15717504
Read the thread, autismo.
>>
Kindly consider donating to his GoFundMe
>>
He reminds me of myself
I'm a cool dude like him but I don't have a job or videos or any sort of skill
>>
link the channel you nerds
>>
>>15678507
>had to throw away this film makers dream
>had to
more like he gave up and started using all his free time to play videogames
>>
who are you all quoting
>>
I keep hearing that this guy got fucked over, I missed this chapter of his life. Can anyone tell me what happened?
>>
>>15723011
>>15718245
>>
>>15721165
same as its always been
https://www.youtube.com/user/bumnumba1
>>
Only fat losers watch this fag desu
>>
>>15678507
when did he talk about this ?
>>
>>15724996
when jeremy wants more viewers to sell more remoti and coming even to Japan Partner to advertise his great product
>>
>>15718245
>>15723164
It isn't clear at all. He was in assisted living? He became homeless? What happened?
>>
>>15725521
I don't understand what that thing does, is it something a bussiness would need?
>>
>>15729046
looks like its for a home, like if you left on vacation and wanted to check up on the house, or check if you closed your garage door, shit like that

seems like they want people to become door to door salesmen and sell for them

I don't know what the monthly service charge would be, or why you would get remotii pro.
>>
Was never funny
>>
>>15727129
Someone found his videos and told the school he worked at and now he's fired. He works in electronics and streams on twitch.
>>
>>15679277
I think they're pretty entertaining, not like sit down and give it my full attention funny but nice to have on in the background.
>>
>>15681843
>tfw this song was my jam back when it came out as well as the majority of aritsts on the same record label
>tfw never knew who Nama-sensei was until I started going on 4chan
>tfw never thought I would frequent a board where he holds revelance
My niche interests have come full-circle.

In retrospect, I'm not surprised that Porter sampled him, seeing how he's big into weeb shit himself.
>>
>>15678507
what video did he say this in ?
>>
>>15717134
Same. Been years now but I really owe him one. I was a failure at managing myself and he gave me the first push which started it all. Without him it might have taken many more months, perhaps years to get myself to learn Japanese.

I'm really grateful.
>>
>>15701412
>Who are you quoting?
>>
Watched his videos years ago.

Going to japan in a less than a month.

Thanks Sensei.
>>
>>15732445
Too bad you don't fit in here, fucking piece of shit.
>>
>>15741069
whoa rude
>>
He just started streaming that Deus ex MMO.
>>
>>15745449
I mean game not MMO.
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.