[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alice and Patchouli are gonna share a thread, like how they're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 5.jpg (418KB, 1200x1737px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
418KB, 1200x1737px
Alice and Patchouli are gonna share a thread, like how they're gonna share YOU!
>>
I'm not a slut, I'm a man of one woman!
>>
>>15667145
But Patchouli already has two threads.
>>
File: 1437993536714.jpg (538KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
1437993536714.jpg
538KB, 600x849px
Bring it on!
I could fuck at least three touhous at once!!
>>
>>15667145

God I would give anything to watch them slowly cut apart from behind, bent over a desk and pinned down, and slashed, first on the arms, to make them start crying. I love the whimpering of a helpless female. Nothing gives me the boner greater than killing female enemies in vidya and listening to their moans of pain and daeth, the ultimate submission. I'd love to watch their soft faces contorted in agony as their lip dribbles blood onto that cute gray sweater. The jagged edge of the knives ripping at the smooth skin. Cutting and slashing at their tits while they writhes, struggling to escape. It'd be incredibly erotic. Then cutting their throat and watching them thrash about helplessly on the ground. You'd want to make sure it was a fairly small wound so that it lasts a long time.

It would be especially fun to trap them and tie them from the ceiling with one of those metal bars by the neck so that when they falls asleep they inevitably hangs themselves. Listening to them choke and sputter from breath would be orgasmic, but the bulging eyes kind of ruin it.

Honestly just raping the absolute shit out of their sweet innocent bodies would feel the best. I don't care how many cocks they'd taken from how many men, it would feel good to pin her wrists, tie them down with manacles, watching their soft arm-flesh straining against the black metal, the cuffs cutting into their the more she struggles. Or better, smash their teeth out and mouth-rape them so that they can't bite, and put some struts in there so that they can't close their mouths. Removing their tongues to prevent them pushing out the struts might be a good idea but honestly for me the tongue action is the best part of a blowjob and the more they struggles the hotter it is honestly.

I'm never gonna do any of that obviously but it sure is fun to think about dudes.
>>
>>15668302

EBIN :DDDD
>>
>>15668302
Good copypasta.
>>
>>15668249
Who would win in a fight? No Danmaku, straight out trying to kill each other.
>>
>>15671958
We would all lose, because this would turn into a powerlevels thread
>>
>>15671958
Alice, but it wouldn't be easy. I imagine they'd fight to a standstill and Patch would run out of breath eventually.
>>
>>15671958
Alice. Alice has a bunch of pre-baked explosive spells packaged into her dolls, which she can utilise instantly. Patche works off of incantations, and is said to have trouble with longer ones due to health problems.

Also, Alice lives a more physically active lifestyle, living out in the sticks but still getting food, etc.
>>
>>15672087
But what if Alice is backed up by Yukari and Yuuka, while Patchouli teams up with Shiki Eiki and Suika? And the battle takes place on top of the youkai mountain and is periodically interrupted by the Hakurei god and the dragon of Gensokyo pile-driving each other onto the peak? And after five minutes, both teams are attacked by Tenshi?

Can Team Yuyutroid defeat Team Suixanachouli? Will Tenshi defeat everyone? Will there be any survivors at all?
>>
>>15672793
Find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z.
>>
>>15672821
*50 episodes from now
>>
>>15671958
Patchy probably has stronger and more overwhelming magic that Alice hasn't even dreamed of learning.

However they always make a point to note that Alice's body is actually pretty frail and she spends all her time controlling the dolls. We know Patchy is the same way, almost cripplingly weak physically. Alice is more fit and could probably get to Patchy easier but she'll have to change her strategy or just get the dolls in close to blow them up on Patchy.

Alice is also extremely competitive and loves to fight despite being a nice person so I think she is more geared for battle than Patchy. I imagine Patchy's goal is to drag out some forbidden nether spell and try to win in one go because she certainly can't fight for a long time even if she has magic ways to protect her body from Alice's attacks.
>>
>>15671958
Alice. She's the only one of those two who would be pragmatic enough to just poison the tea during their next communion.
>>
>>15671958
Alice.

Because Patche is full Int. And 0 Stamina
Alice is int. Agi. And mid Stamina also Slaying skills and AOE
>>
File: 1430684448910.jpg (219KB, 875x650px) Image search: [Google]
1430684448910.jpg
219KB, 875x650px
A more interesting question would be: Who would top?
>>
>>15685306
Both would versatile/switch.
>>
>>15667145
Stop reminding me of how the alipachu shota rape well has dried up.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.