[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sanae Kochiya general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 27

File: Wily Toad.jpg (478KB, 714x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Wily Toad.jpg
478KB, 714x1000px
I want to learn what is /jp/'s real opinion of Sanae.

Do you like her looks?
Her powers and danmaku?
Her musical themes?
Her approach to life and position of a shrine maiden and a living goddess?
Her backstory?
Her interactions with other characters?
Fanon centered around her?
What do you like about her the most?
What would you change about her?
Would you like to see more of her? And if yes, then what kind of future adventures do you want to see her in?
Do you empathize with her and wish her good luck?
Anything you would like to say to her, given the chance?

Please, give me your honest opinion.
I might pitch in later on, but don't wanna influence people's opinions from the get go.
>>
She's cool. I'd really appreciate if we could get some pictures of her being a cool
>>
What are all those questions for?

She is a cute girl I want to spend time with either lovingly or sexually or both. It's the only absolute answer.
>>
File: 1414497978993.jpg (66KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1414497978993.jpg
66KB, 400x400px
>>15664838
(cool! first Eirin, now Sanae!)

>Do you like her looks?
Off course, one of the prettiest (hottiest dayum stuff) 2hus

>Her powers and danmaku?
I don't know. I never pay attention to them. (damm tough to dodge). Causing miracles, eh? well, ambiguous as other characters. Don't know how it works, and I'm afraid it doesn't work the way I would expect.

>Her musical themes?
Surprisingly melancholic tunes. I barely remember her stage theme, but I believe its holds potential for slow, sad arrangements. Her character theme? it's awesome and badass cool name too). Again, I don't pay attention to it that much (cause I play MoF very often, ok?). Hisoutensoku's version isn't really my type neither. I think you could easily make epic arrangements, like this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEwdLH1MBU0

>Her approach to life and position of a shrine maiden and a living goddess?
I liker her easy-going and silly attitud. She seems to love and enjoy her job. Living goddess? so mnay things I don't understand...

>Her backstory?
Backstory? you mean the sad one? She comes from our world, and... well, I want to see more of that.

>Her interactions with other characters?
Probably, I don't know, I'm neutral. I don't care

>Fanon centered around her?
Nonono. Nope. She is known as the slut 2hu... One of the worst, actually,... damm I hate it. And she's lovable! but NO, fanon seem to despise her.

>What do you like about her the most?
Uh she has many charms. She just try to be a good girl, that's nice. She's hot. Her upbeat personality is contagious. She's hot. She has a nice heart... she's hot. geez I love her. Look at these pretty blue eyes and gorgeous smile!

>Would you like to see more of her? And if yes, then what kind of future adventures do you want to see her in?
Backstory. I want to see her past. I'm so damm curious. The story of a girl like us going to Gensokyo to start a new life.
also, an anime episode about her, her Hisoutensoku route, instead of that overrated and tedious fairy

>Do you empathize with her and wish her good luck?
Of course! ganbatte! She deserves all the happiness! don't listen to the envious, jerkass people, they're all idiots, idiots want to put down good people, we're full of them and that's why the world it's how it is.
I, myself, praise the lovable people. She's a dork. I like dorks, they are low and don't try to be above anyone else... they aren't jerks at all, with little to nothing malice. They know what is like to be down-to-heart. She's close to that.

>Anything you would like to say to her, given the chance?
I'm nervous to even think about it
>>
>>15665398
You keep saying hot.
You secretly want to fuck her silly right? especially now that she's a dork.

I want to see her dorky face when I confess to her. It'll turn her silly.
>>
>>15665398
Most of the shitty fanon memes surrounding characters like sanae=slut seems to concentrate in /jp/. I wouldn't say it's part of the fanon as a whole, but /jp/ just being autistic.
>>
File: 12ae1f2adbe5180f9f3b39edab29b2b1.jpg (916KB, 2067x2059px) Image search: [Google]
12ae1f2adbe5180f9f3b39edab29b2b1.jpg
916KB, 2067x2059px
>>15665423

Obviously. I'm a man. She has the looks. That's nature. 11/10

And that will be cute to see. I bet she's innocent
>>
>>15665438
Either it's slut or a good girl I want to marry and kissing gently.
I don't think it's that much of a problem.
>>
File: Sanae a Slug.png (40KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Sanae a Slug.png
40KB, 400x400px
Sanae a slug
>>
>>15665477
I bet she will do anything I say after I confess to her.
Don't worry, I will provide her needs and safety so we can become a good happy couple.
>>
File: 55547938_p0.jpg (200KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
55547938_p0.jpg
200KB, 1024x1024px
>>15665438
That's... debatable. I do not know the mere origins of the many Touhou memes anyway. But how else is she known for?? how do fans define "Sanae"?
oh wait, shit, I forgot: homicidal maniac! Well I don't seem to care, like, it doesn't bothers me... kinda. It's flanderization to the worst. We know how flanderization is. You have to be in the mood to geniunely enjoy these tratis, you know?
But she is known for awful things... that's my conclusion.
>>
>>15665535
Ignore these mean memes.

We all know 2hus are for loving and providing what we need from sweet girls and lolis. They are dream girls.
Anything besides that should be ignored.
>>
File: 54297982_p0.png (660KB, 714x1000px) Image search: [Google]
54297982_p0.png
660KB, 714x1000px
Few people can pull off cute and badass at the same time as well as she can.
>>
>>15665577
I will spank her bad ass if you know what I mean.
>>
Slut to all answers

She will always be a slut
>>
File: image.jpg (207KB, 1024x821px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
207KB, 1024x821px
Fun.

>Do you like her looks?
Yeah, of course I do. Beautiful long green hair with cute frog and snake ornaments being fitting declarations and an appealing miko outfit that fits her very nicely. She also fits well with her blue sneakers or her boots. I also dig how her eyes are either yellow, green, or blue. All three look good on her, especially yellow and green.

>Her powers and danmaku?
They're neat. As easy as she is in MoF (one of the easiest Stage 5 bosses on Lunatic), she's still quite an enjoyable fight and it's always a pleasure to battle her. Her miracle power is charming, that's for sure.

>Her musical themes?
I really enjoy MoF Stage 5's theme, definitely one of my favorites in the series. As for her actual theme, it's one of my least favorites in the game, but it's still pretty great.

Her devotion to Kanako and Suwako is admirable and the dynamic between the three is certainly a great one. I would love to listen to one of her speeches in the Human Village of I was there.

>Her backstory?
In my opinion, her backstory goes down the 'friendless and lonely aside from her goddesses' route. I recall writing a story about a snippet from her backstory and I honestly teared up. She means that much to me.

Her dynamic with her goddesses is already excellent. Seeing her on friendly terms with Reimu and Marisa is neat. The differences in interaction between her and the UFO cast in her A and B routes is quite the hilarious contrast (seriously, compare her interactions with Nue in both of her stories). And she interacted just fine with the TD and LoLK cast, though her UFO dialogue reigns supreme. Her interactions with Cirno and Utsuho in Soku were also silly.

Sadistic youkai exterminator, a lasivious slut who would sleep with anyone and has an unquenchable cock thirst, or a jew. The latter of those choices is honestly really amusing and the youkai exterminator one paved the way for some intriguing fanworks. Other than that, I don't really like or care for the fanon surrounding her. Secondaries are also taking the slut one too far and that's the most popular one nowadays. Pretty obnoxious.

A tie between her unique personality, gorgeous appearance, and her full-on robot nerdiness. Said nerdiness is a really cute quirk to her endearing personality.

>What would you change about her?
Nothing.

>Would you like to see more of her?
I selfishly want her to get her own game. It would very well trump UFO as my favorite.

>And if yes, then what kind of future adventures do you want to see her in?
No clue. As long as the games are fun.

Yes.

"I love you so much, you're an incredible girl." Of course, I would only say this after spending some time with her.

Proud Sanaefag.
>>
File: sanae power8.png (587KB, 600x786px) Image search: [Google]
sanae power8.png
587KB, 600x786px
>>15665577
I know, right?
>>
>>15664838
Holy shit I love Zounose and Sanae.
Also please don't put the term "general" into the subject field of Sanae threads, it'll get filtered on most of my devices.
>>
>>15666560
I want to taste her armpit.
>>
File: sanae is fascinated.jpg (39KB, 572x800px) Image search: [Google]
sanae is fascinated.jpg
39KB, 572x800px
She seems like the sort of person who's eyes would light up when she finds something fun. Like I mean that literally. They'd flash with light if you start talking about Gundam.
>>
>>15666507
Autism.
>>
File: psh.png (244KB, 350x362px) Image search: [Google]
psh.png
244KB, 350x362px
>>15667855
Nice one.
>>
What are Sanae's 10 desires?
>>
She's ok. The slut memes are more exciting than the truth though.
>>
File: 17516766_p0.jpg (196KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
17516766_p0.jpg
196KB, 1000x1000px
>>15667855

Go back to kindergarten you fricking weebo
>>
File: nalsdaj.jpg (1MB, 640x1440px) Image search: [Google]
nalsdaj.jpg
1MB, 640x1440px
>>15666507
Oh, Reisen and Futo are miles easier than Sanae. She has some brutal micrododging stuff weaved between autocapture patterns.
>>
>>15665398
>>15666507
You listed ass three times.
>>
>>15668346
Ah, those three patterns are all static. Not too tough to memorize, either. Once you have a route for them, they're autocaptures each time.
>>
>>15666507
Fucking kill yourself you autistic loser
>>
File: fc6c6e77463bcfaa977471730e4b34db.jpg (335KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
fc6c6e77463bcfaa977471730e4b34db.jpg
335KB, 1000x750px
Sad day when I guy can't gush about his favorite Touhou on /jp/ without being reprimanded.

>>15664838
>Do you like her looks?
Very. Great color scheme and design. Looks similar enough to Reimu to tell at a glance that they're both mikos, but different enough that she's not just player 2 Reimu. Most of the extra details each game adds are good, especially the tie and leaf hair from WaHH, but her look in the recent games is a lot more iffy.

>Her powers and danmaku?
Wind manipulation is pretty rad, miracles are neat and have a lot of potential, but are under-explained and under-utilized as usual. Danmaku is great. Love that the star patterns are rituals for the miracles that follow them. Would much prefer some miracles that actually relate to Kanako/Suwako instead of more well-known but irrelevant spiting seas and divine winds, but still pretty good. Special mention to that youkai power drain thing from DS too.
Bullet patterns when playable are stylish and effective, though the completely dull and uninspired shot type from TD cannot be ignored. Still don't know what was up with that.

>Her musical themes?
Rarely listen to her stage theme, but like it when I do.
I'm apperently one of the few people that thinks her boss theme is fantastic and a highlight of the soundtrack. A mix off modern, outside rocking riffs and more traditional, oriental sounds thats a little rough around the edges and melancholic. Suits her perfectly while sounding good.

Perfect. Love a girl who loves her job. Acts exactly how any god-powered nerd would if they suddenly ended up in fantasy land. Inexperience shows often, but never enough to make her some chump. Do wonder at her personal relations with the villagers and mountain youkai; hope to see more of that, though we probably never will.
The living god thing seems to have been overtaken by the shrine maiden aspect of her. It rarely seems to come up in any meaningful way.

>Her backstory?
Kinda generic, but gets the job done and gives a good excuse for outside shenanigans and school uniforms. Can't complain. Don't really buy into that tragic history idea a lot of people seem to have; I'm sure there's some heartache and teary nights reminiscing about her former life, but she wasn't some bullied youth with dead parents or anything like that. Pretty sure her first profile directly contradicts that anyway.

Again, needs more than just her goddesses and the MCs. That's all fine and well and good, and I like the dynamic, but gimme some tengu and villager interaction.

Ho boy, probably the single worst fanon there is. Slut Sanae is irredeemable trash that's unfortunately here to stay, youkai exterminator Sanae is better but over-exaggerated to hell and back. There's still plenty of good Sanae stuff, mind you, but the bad is hard to ignore.
It's sad. Canon or close to canon Sanae is fun enough on it's own, but was boring for to long to keep shit like the above from taking root.

Can't decide. She's one of those characters that is at her best when you take in all of her at once.

Think I've detailed that enough.

>Would you like to see more of her? And if yes, then what kind of future adventures do you want to see her in?
Absolutely and anything. I'm not picky. A FS appearance would be real nice.

Well duh. What kind of question is that? Somebody who doesn't wouldn't bother to get this far into the survey.

Nope.

I kinda wish I had more, fleshed out things to say about the second best Touhou, but I don't. Can't match you, >>15666507.
>>
ITT : autists

2hus are waifu/fap material.
Anything about them that isn't waifu traits or sexual fetish are fucking wrong.
>>
>>15666507
>>15669110
Hello hello, I think your dedication to Sanae is adorable and pure and I hope you have a nice day, thank you for reading.
>>
File: 006 - G8SMhMC.jpg (424KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
006 - G8SMhMC.jpg
424KB, 1280x960px
>>15669110
>>15669509
It's quite fine, I'm just ignoring that nonsense. And thank you very much!
>>
>>15669397
Congrats on your first post in /jp/! You've really learned a lot!
>>
>>15669397
ITT: anon realizes he should feel ashamed for being a filthy secondary. Fuck off.
>>
>>15670485
ITT : newfags don't realize the they are on /jp/ where people only like lewd 2hus not canon
>>
File: used.jpg (118KB, 650x827px) Image search: [Google]
used.jpg
118KB, 650x827px
How hard is to find a pure Sanae?
>>
File: what about sanae.png (149KB, 354x762px) Image search: [Google]
what about sanae.png
149KB, 354x762px
>>15670591
Pretty easy.
>>
>>15670591
Sanae figures are always made of cum so none.
>>
>>15670599
I will have sex with you too, Sanae.

You're always energetic about cocks, aren't you?
>>
File: sanae nendoroid15.jpg (75KB, 550x800px) Image search: [Google]
sanae nendoroid15.jpg
75KB, 550x800px
>>15670603
I've got a Sanae figure and a Sanae fumo and can say with absolute confidence that neither of them is made of cum.
>>
>>15670633
I contributed my cum myself after fapping to Sanae doujins to nendo and fumo company under request for the making of Sanae merch and I saw the process. "This is the perfect material. It's just makes sense" they said along with moaning her name as they contributed their cum, too.

I hope they are working with Sanae sex doll and tenga as requested, too.
>>
She's just like Luigi.
>>
I'm pretty neutral on Sanae. She seems alright and I kinda like her theme. Her danmaku is pretty cool. Imo she's the okayest touhou.
>>
>>15667980
Sex, dicks, cum, men, ass, rape, kiss, anal, ass, gangbang
>>
File: 1416592666671.jpg (367KB, 850x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1416592666671.jpg
367KB, 850x1000px
>>
>>15670728
Sanae has two asses!
>>
>>15665398
>>15666507
>>15669110
Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all of you that responded to my questions as well as everyone here who discussed the character of Sanae in any way.
Allow me to give me some of my answers then.

>Do you like her looks?
She's a shapely young woman. The stylized miko wear makes her look cool and divine, whereas the exposed shoulders and hairpins add a lot of cuteness. And the shades of blue and green are very pleasant to the eye when mixed with white.

>Her powers and danmaku?
I don't really like her in-story power that much, because I find vague semantic powers boring and cheap in general due to their lack of clear boundaries that physical ones have. But it's still a level above the likes of Sagume or Remilia, with the long cast time for great miracles acting as a limiter that also makes it more believable that Remi's destiny manipulation (which sounds like an outright lie).

Her application of this power into danmaku is another story. Unlike Reimu, she actually channels the power of gods to fight - and having Kanako's sky and Suwako's earth powers on command, she feels more like a type of elementalist like Patchouli and Futo, with her moveset being full of wind and water magic that is stylized after miracles. Add in some falling stars and her miko abilites such as talismans, energy barriers and youkai power drain, and she ends up with a highly fun and creative array of spells at her disposal.

>Her musical themes?
Faith is okay as something heavier that most of ZUN's stuff and is easy on the ears, but I think the theme never really building up to anything substantial hurts it's potential - and it's mood is highly unfitting to the real character of Sanae, being more about her deliberately projected divine image instead.

Primal Scene of Japan on the other hand is one of my absolute favorites. Tranquil, rural and beautiful, yet with a hint of mystic power behind it. This arrange illustrates that mood perfectly:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMQ_O4uO1T8

Considering she gave up on live in modern society just to heed the call of her goddesses and still works her hardest to allow them to live and prosper, Sanae's character is one of my primary inspirations in life. I can't not love that level of admirable devotion that does not kill her enjoyment of life at all - quite the opposite.

>Her backstory?
Her life before moving to Gensokyo is pretty much unknown, but judging from her sincere joyful behavior, it couldn't have been too horrible - especially now that ZUN had favorably compared her case with Sumireko's. While that makes her seem even more loyal to Kanako and Suwako (considering she propably gave up on a pretty nice life in Outside World, just to stake her future on a gamble for those two's sake), it's one of weaker aspects of her character so far - but it still gets some points for providing a lot of speculation fuel.

Quite the curious case. She's clearly an amicable person by nature, going by her friendly interactions with Reimu and Marisa, her attending pretty much all parties, her polite but clueless lines in 12.3, her sermons in human village and that scene with Nue. On the other hand, she clearly feels a need to maintain a degree of superiority over youkai - as made evident in UFO. She loves to underscore her divine nature in general, which makes her seem quite arrogant. But that doesn't have to be a flaw too - see her dedication to save lunarians in LoLK once she happily paints herself as their chosen heroine in her mind. Add in the rapport towards her goddesses that makes her seem more like their daughter than servant, and you get a highly interesting and fun character that is nice but sometimes a little condescending towards others.

Unsurprisingly, I don't like her fanon much, with it being a mixed bag. On the one hand, her backstory often receives some great expansions (like Though The Wind Cries) and she gets a lot of fun and heartwarming family bonding with Kanako and Suwako in general. On the other hand, the two things she is known in the fanon for are extremely negative. The youkai exterminator meme is blown way out of proportion to make her seem like a bad person, and even twisted mostly towards Kogasa just to make her seem worse, even though she isn't particularly cruel to her in canon. Of course, this meme has *some* basis in canon, and it resulted in the creation of my favorite pairing in the series (Sanae X Kogasa), so it's not all bad. The slut meme on the other hand is spiteful, vindictive, baseless garbage that merits no further explanation.

Of course I refuse to even remotely give up on the former just because of the existence of the latter. But all-in-all, her fanon needs a lot of work to make it worthwhile to leave her great canon every so often.
>>
>>15683174
Her positive attitude and fascination with the unknown combined with her amazing drive and energy. I can't really single out anything further, because it's her whole approach to life that inspires me to try harder myself every day.

Nothing. I love Sanae the way she is now, and her little flaws make her seem all the more real.

For now, I just want her as playable in the next Phantasmagoria game for gameplay reasons. Then I could die happy.
I couldn't really wish for anything beyond that with all the focus she got, but if I were to choose, then some interaction with Sumireko would be fun, not necessarily in the games themselves. Given even more chances for her to shine, I would like to either see her save Gensokyo from some big cataclysm (although that arguably already happened in LoLK) or take active part in Kanako's industrial revolution.

There's not a single character in Gensokyo that gets more of those from me than Sanae.

"Take me with you, to your world". Living quietly besides her would be blissful enough on it's own, but I would eventually outright propose to her, with my focus in life switching to working to become useful and reliable to her. Above all, I wouldn't want to actually meet her just to never see her again. Propably couldn't take that.
>>
I caught this thread by coincidence since I'm testing out updating my filters.
Adding a general to your thread title, or having a title at all, will get your thread filtered by a fair chunk of /jp/. Just so you know.
>>
File: sanae hmmm.jpg (136KB, 444x600px) Image search: [Google]
sanae hmmm.jpg
136KB, 444x600px
>>15684253
Fair. Does a fair chunk of /jp/ use filters, though?
>>
File: UsedSanae.jpg (18KB, 580x200px) Image search: [Google]
UsedSanae.jpg
18KB, 580x200px
>>15670603
It doesn't stop!
>>
>>15684253
I'm sorry then.
Can I get a nice janny to change it, pretty please?
>>
>>15691696
of course you can't an janny can't do it nor shouldn't, just remember the next time you make one
>>
File: sanae hmph!.jpg (422KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
sanae hmph!.jpg
422KB, 1000x1200px
>>15691696
Ha, no. I'd say delete it and make a new one, but no, can't do that either. Fucking 4chan.
>>
Reimu lets her live so she can't be too bad.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.