[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Walfas

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: cancer.png (251KB, 1024x542px) Image search: [Google]
cancer.png
251KB, 1024x542px
It is so much cancer
>>
I never really minded it.
>>
>yfw walfas is what killed western fandom

Instead of being forced to learn some skill and work to create something based on Touhou, walfas allowed lazy people and deviantards to create whatever half-assed shitty thing they wanted. At least crudely drawn stuff, while lacking skill, has some effort and investment put into it.
>>
File: walfasenglish.jpg (76KB, 453x640px) Image search: [Google]
walfasenglish.jpg
76KB, 453x640px
walfas guy also personally did the art for these abominations.
>>
File: cirnowalfa.png (31KB, 273x371px) Image search: [Google]
cirnowalfa.png
31KB, 273x371px
>>15655564
I actually think walfas themselves are pretty cute.
It's only a problem when people use them as a shortcut.
>>
>>15655564
your mom is cancer
>>
Another "cringe" thread about other people instead of the subject itself? Why?

>>15655675
I agree with this. It's cute. It's not like /jp/ has shown opposition to make-your-own-avatar things in the past.
>>
>>15655662
I find walfas art itself to be cute, it's the way it's used that's cringy.

>>15655675
Oh this guy beat me to it.
>>
>>15655710
We're talking about creations, not people. For the time being, anyway.

>>15655620
>Instead of being forced to learn some skill and work to create something based on Touhou, walfas allowed lazy people and deviantards to create whatever half-assed shitty thing they wanted.
/jp/ hates walfas, but they just ended up creating nothing at all instead. High standards are only good when you have people who can meet those high standards.
>>
File: yuuka_by_reef1600.jpg (212KB, 1024x1387px) Image search: [Google]
yuuka_by_reef1600.jpg
212KB, 1024x1387px
>>15655793
Remember the time when Machinima had those pretentious 'artists' that only did dramatic Halo videos and then goes after the comedy guys, saying "Oh... you do comedy? I pity you". Walfas has pretty much become like that.
I once told one faggot named "Duwee-devisII" that made some sort of hunger games/game of thrones touhou walfas "novel" to get good and pretty much my PM box was filled with threats from his fans. Also, I have noticed that his account is gone now. One massive faggot gone and forever forgotten.
Have some walfas memes.
http://walfasstationwagon.deviantart.com/gallery/51417130/Memes
>>
>>15656000
Lose weight, get off the jay.
>>
>>15655662
It's actually cute.

Aside for his often misused open source medium, KirbyM did nothing wrong.
Isn't he used to post on 4chan, too?
>>
>>15656215
He did, wayback in the day.
>>
>>15655675
I actually enjoyed some videos that isn't filled with OC and fanfiction. I'm fine with parodies.
It's one of few western Touhou-related stuff I can enjoy.

Besides, some people actually put decent editing pn their walfas videos, but I still avoid fanfiction ones.
>>
I am here to make this thread better
>>
>>15656000
He was never good to begin with
>>
"Touhou OCs" gross
>>
File: 1420956441558.jpg (301KB, 600x904px) Image search: [Google]
1420956441558.jpg
301KB, 600x904px
>>15655793
>but they just ended up creating nothing at all instead
Not really true, plenty of /jp/sies have work on pixiv accounts they just don't air out it here. Not to mention translators and people who help distribute media like music, games, etc. If you think one of the hubs of the western internet's touhou fandom has contributed less than some kids messing around with premade flash assets, well, welcome to 4chan, we're anonymous but we do get shit done.
>>
File: 00000000000.png (143KB, 593x415px) Image search: [Google]
00000000000.png
143KB, 593x415px
If it makes someone happy to use walfas, I don't mind it. Whatever floats your boat.
>>
>>15661154
>Not really true, plenty of /jp/sies have work on pixiv accounts they just don't air out it here.
That's two, maybe three people from the OC thread.

>translators
If we had translators we wouldn't be waiting hand and foot on Clarste's translations.

>music, games
Other sites have mostly taken over Comiket coordination.

Just because nobody can prove we don't get shit done doesn't mean we actually get shit done. We don't.
>>
>>15661320
>Just because nobody can prove we don't get shit done doesn't mean we actually get shit done.
>We don't.
>Just because nobody can prove we don't get shit done doesn't mean we actually get shit done.
>We don't.
>We don't.
Keep looping that bud, and also try considering that people behind other sites are also members of /jp/
>>
>>15661333
>Keep looping that bud, and also try considering that people behind other sites are also members of /jp/
/jp/ used to do all of those things, publicly, without hiding behind the polite facade of not taking credit for anything. Either everyone leveled up 100 times in humility, or they went elsewhere. It's not very hard to figure out what the real answer is.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.