[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Muv luv crash

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: ss+(2016-08-06+at+06.06.07).jpg (184KB, 784x628px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-08-06+at+06.06.07).jpg
184KB, 784x628px
I finished meiyas route and decided to ctrl through sumikas so I could start unlimited. pic related. I don't know what to do, does anyone have a sumika save file that I can have? I've been searching for the last hour but I can't find anything. Every link is from 5+ years ago.
>>
File: jkoqa64.jpg (183KB, 1414x1000px) Image search: [Google]
jkoqa64.jpg
183KB, 1414x1000px
or, can I just skip unlimited and go straight to alt?
>>
>>15647119
>Skip the best fucking part
NO YOU SHITASS, JESUS CHRIST NO.
>>
>>15647119
If you're going to skip shit, why even bother playing the game, retard?
Christ, are you not even going to read any other girl's routes? You're disgusting.
>>
>>15647175
idk what to do other then drop muv luv. I can't find any saves. no one is helping.
>>
>>15647179
Tama's route was cute, and explains a few things about her job in Unlimited/Extra
Ayamine's was kind of important.

Chizuru's route was dumb anyway, and definitely worth skipping.
>>
>>15647183
Does it always crash at that exact part?
>>
>>15647179
you don't have to play the other girls routes. I've thought about reading some of them though. School life/harem visual novels are not my thing. I find them incredibly hard to sit through.
>>
>>15647192
yes, the exact part. I haven't tried any of the other routes.
>>
>>15647197
A quick google search says to put these in your "vmreg" folder.
https://mega.nz/#F!WY8EGLwK!CWKBk_vRCelqcUwSO6GtYg
>>
File: ss+(2016-08-06+at+06.42.15).png (14KB, 698x210px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-08-06+at+06.42.15).png
14KB, 698x210px
>>15647203
>https://mega.nz/#F!WY8EGLwK!CWKBk_vRCelqcUwSO6GtYg

I already tried this, but then read that it was for alt saves? I don't have an vmreg folder.
>>
>>15647103
I am under the impression the new version they're selling on Steam works perfectly on Windows 10.
>>
>>15647222
I don't have any money I can freely spend for the next two months. I start college. I guess I could just buy it towards the end of the year and continue from there. I'm fine with that but I have nothing to do this month.
>>
>>15647227
i'll just be doing this. thanks for all your help.
>>
>>15647227
I'm sure there are ways you can pirate the new version. I for one wouldn't blame you.
>>
>>15647179
Extra is literally the worst eroge I've played in my life, Muv-Luv is already shit but Extra is unbearable, there's no problem with skipping most of it.
>>
>>15647103
I only have my 100% save, but hopefully it's better than nothing:
https://mega.nz/#!RUFyVKjb!KGggtGAZrm9mZ5YiNS0BoQG1cAs65Zpn5oH3Ok1LHr4
>>
>>15647351

Strongly agreed, Extra is trash.

Don't listen to the retarded fanboys in this thread, you can skip everything and go straight to Alternative if you want or just wait for a save file.

The game crashes at that point for some reason because rUGP was never fully hacked and its full of bugs. Dunno about the steam release since I haven't cared about this game for years.
>>
>>15655652
>The game crashes at that point for some reason because rUGP was never fully hacked and its full of bugs.
This. Every person I've ever known that has played Muv Luv has had the game crash at this exact same point. Surprisingly, I never had this problem, in any of the 4 different computers I've installed Muv Luv on. The best solution is to use a save right after that little part is over. You don't really miss out on anything, anyways.
>>
>>15655652
Actually, you can just skip to exactly halfway through the last battle in Alternative, you won't miss any more than skipping straight to the start of it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.