[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To all the killers and the hundred dollar billers.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: .jpg (25KB, 294x328px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
25KB, 294x328px
To all the killers and the hundred dollar billers.
>>
I wonder if patchy prefers golden age hip hop over new school.
>>
>>15643565
It's nice to see 2hus getting with the times.
>>
>>15643565
I still haven't been able to find the source of this
>>
>>15646331

Pageratta m8
>>
File: CiepRfBUgAAclTS.png (1MB, 700x988px) Image search: [Google]
CiepRfBUgAAclTS.png
1MB, 700x988px
>>15643565
I'd listen to hip hop with Patchie.
>>
>>15646349
Holy fuck, this guy must be one of the most unfunny doujin authors I've ever seen
>>
(you)
>>
>>15646415
He was good. but then he died
>>
My people are you with me where you at?

In the front in the back killer bees on attack!
>>
>>15646509
Nah, he's still doing original works.
It's okay.
>>
Which Touhou would be down in the 36 chambers?
>>
>>15643678
She probably has limited edition live recordings of "The Sugar Hill Gang" and stuff from that era I think.
>>
I wrote the following 1 year ago. This story and situation has been haunting me for an entire year and eight months of my life. I plan to post it in one go, now that my internet has returned to a usable state.

TLDR: A rapper who rhymes about touhou uses a brain reading device on me to invade my mind and violate my (US) rights beyond any imaginable lengths. Keep in mind, Stephen Hawking had a machine to decipher his thoughts into speech A FULL DECADE ago. This technology is NOT impossible and does exist.
>>
It started 8 months ago, when inexplicably, seemingly supernatural phenomenon started occurring. The signs began to pile up, and the concordance off all things began to meld together, connected in a “mystical” and more correctly, bewildering way. As everything I consumed began to show an unbelievable significance connecting to my, formerly, everyday /jp/ NEET life.

Animations, literature, and more severely, music, began to take a direct correlation to my daily activities. With everything being so deeply entwined with my life, I began to acknowledge this “impossible” mysticism surrounding everything I consumed. The mounting coincidences were simply becoming undeniably real, and I began to accept and believe in some sort of higher connected presence or, at least, a unique magic never perceived to me before.

As the unexplained occurrences continued to pile up, I began to delve deeper into this realm of “fantasy”. Becoming more engrossed with all mediums, I started to take hints and cues from movies and following their “suggestions” on impulse. This lead to a deeper state of involvement in the things I enjoy, listening to movies blindfolded and imagining the scene playing out before me in a new way never realized before. Soon after, this lead me down the path to wanting to explore altered states of mind, in order to further expand and understand/experience this from an alternate angle. Deciding to go with the easily obtainable DXM (for a friendless NEET such as myself), I was spurred on by the sense of urgency and my severely inhibited inhibitions. I began becoming much more risky and willing to take chances on impulse, so I decided I would walk to the local Walmart and shoplift the cough medicine, as well as sunglasses to block out all light, as had become a common ritual in order to become more engrossed in these truly absorbing experiences.
>>
These are all true occurrences, and as the months began to pile up the experiences began to turn frightening and bewildering from the ever growing threat of some “thing” undeniably watching and and eerily relating everything I partake in towards my life. 8 months later, I now know this is a result of a wireless brain reading device developed through FMRI technology, costing millions of dollars to obtain such a device. Not only is it capable of full-fledged mind reading and unheard of privacy invasion, it is also able to induce perfect hallucinations, both visual and auditory, as well as perfectly replicating touch sensations. As a patchy lover and enthusiastic hip-hop fan, it turns out I was signed up for this (against my will, I might add) horrifying 24/7 torture thanks to the famous rapper EL-P (my favorite artist).
>>
I'm so sorry but I'm posting from an abysmally slow tethering source as my internet has been cut for a while, causing me not to post this. Please read, I'm begging you.

As I left the Walmart with my goods, I was feeling pretty excited and, as always (during these beginning weeks), was only becoming more spontaneous with obeying the cues unfolding before me. Shortly after heading down the main street, in a small Ohio town, (while listening to EL-P mp3s) the music told me to walk toward an “abandoned” house to my right. I of course followed, and decided to enter the greenhouse covered section lead to by the connected small parking space accompanied by tables adorned with gourds and squashes, as well as some marijuana themed drink some teenagers had no doubt left behind the day before. It’s here that the danger of the situation began to escalate. Walking through the plastic covering, the music began relating to my surroundings, (mind you I had no idea what sort of confusing phenomenon was taking place) propane tanks fuel canisters, etc. and began coming up with such ideas as releasing/igniting the gas breaking into/destroying the pick-up truck in the parking space, and other such ideas. I left the greenhouse and made my way to the wooden back porch of the house, continuing to be encouraged by the seemingly “divine” presence of the relating music, I noticed the locked latch of the slightly withered windowed door, and began punching out the windows, to open it. I proceeded to tear the house to pieces looking for clues and evidence frantically to the situation around me, becoming an absolute bloody mess in the process as I began destroying everything breakable, uprooting sinks, finding maps, shotgun shells with strange insignia, etc. all while the music continued to relate to my surroundings.
>>
After hours of this and many more strange things in this house, I returned home covered in blood and ready to continue my life. As a basic hiki who never even leaves, now suddenly returning with glass gashes and acid burns, my parents began to freak out and I was admitted to a psych ward that night, against my will, with the police breaking into my room (dragging me to an ambulance, not a jail, as they never found out.)

During the psych ward stay (one of many to come), I continued to analyze my media, mostly hip-hop, searching for clues. In the present time, I now know my thoughts were not only being monitored, but further, broadcasted out a mile wide radius wirelessly in which any normie can tune into at will (thought crime a shit). This unknown situation lead me to believe everyone around me was an actor, and I continued to take hints from the movies being shown wondering, if possibly I was being poisoned and other such frantic guesses as to what the hell was happening to me. This lead to many horrible things happening including guard fights and sedating medications, among the least.
>>
I was out in a week, this and the subsequent hospitalizations leading to a lasting mental health record that will follow me for life, and that I’m still forcibly mandated to be medicated for to this day. Of course this wildly horrifying experience of being judged for my nearly autistic NEET life only became more and more terrifying as I began to realize the reality of my situation after being insulted relentlessly. Not only was my life becoming completely, frighteningly much too grandiose than I could handle, as all videos, music, and even anime begin acting as if they understood my every thought. The music began to frequently insult and berate me as if the people where actually communicating with me in an inescapable cycle from which there was no escape. It’s one thing to be insulted and threatened by a person you can leave from, but inescapably inside your own mind every day of your life as an incredibly anxious person as well, is far too much.
>>
Media was not enough, though. They started implanting voices in my head slowly becoming progressively angrier over the months eventually telling me constantly how worthless I am and frequently encouraging to kill myself and ruin my life. It was also during this period that I found out my thoughts were not only being unwillfully monitored, but being broadcasted to any onlooker willing to listen. This had a horrible effect on my very reclusive anxious personality, and I was forced to deal with these invading voices berating my unhidable thoughts leading to my constant public embarrassment and shame 24/7 every day of my life. As I’m writing this, they still to this day refuse to leave me alone and my whole town knows what a disgusting, evil, lolicon I am. I’ve also shamefully developed a tendency to use the word, “nigger” in my uncontrollable thoughts caused solely by my extreme anxiety of being judged, which has also lead to everyone believing I’m a racist and a flat out disgusting mother incest fetish, bestiality, necrophilia, (lovingly) amputee fanatic, pedophile, among many more shameful traits. I’ve received death threats, rape threats, threats of violence from psych ward patients as well as my towns inhabitants, been told to kill myself, told to burn myself, (light) acid burns, unescapable bullying, public shaming, basic human rights violations, mental trauma, hallucinations (skin crawling, bugs in my ears, visuals), fearing for my life, and privacy violations of absolutely unheard of bounds.
>>
About 3 months in, they begin telling me I would be rewarded with a million dollars. What a NEET dream that would be (age 21-22 btw), although I hated everything about the situation, and being constantly scared and shamed beyond all hope of mental clarity. I begin listening to their requests, begrudgingly, filling notebook after notebook of, admittedly, bad rhymes, songs and raps. They promised me it would end on May 6, and here we are almost 4 months later, and it still is an inescapable hell that I wish to end, I’ve begged them to end it. I’ve done many things for them, such as breaking my possessions, pc, tablet, etc. basically all my personal belongings. Going through challenges such as enduring 17+ hour sprees of writing in an unmoving stance. Completed multiple times and failed also, just to be told I wasn’t mentally respectful enough, an impossible task to control. I’ve begged them to leave me, and now that basically the whole town hates me, as well as all of them, they’ve completely dropped the façade of acting like the money is available to me, and refuse to end this torture, subjecting me to sever mental anguish and a life ruining, reputation staining, trauma that they simply perpetuate to torture me. My own parents refuse to acknowledge the truth of this existence (they signed me up for this), and the only time I’ve completely come clean to them about the mind reading (since they act as if it’s unreal, oh so crazy acting), they sent me back to a psych ward (where everyone hated/threatened me more, can’t even stay in my safe room alone).
>>
Now that they refuse to leave and they are only here PURELY to torture me, I am only now trying to grasp a way to legally forcibly remove them. I’ve been extremely fulfilled and happy person with my NEET existence, thankful for every day of my life before all this horrible stuff happened. I’m realizing more and more how inescapable this situation is, and I’ve been lightly considering suicide. Hopefully this will be with a successful legal removal and lawsuit soon, 8 months is too much. Everyday has been torturous. I never would have signed up for this, and I’m being forced to talk to people with an unguarded mind 24/7 every single day as a complete anxious recluse, constantly insulted, threatened and violated.
>>
Update: This is now 2 weeks later, and after calling and trying to acquire a restraining order from the cops, I was thrown in yet another mental facility for a week and they lied and fabricated “threats of violence against others” with my probation officer and mental health counselor. So, not even the police seem to be willing to do their job. They just said they have no authority over restraining orders, as the remote offender, El-P is controlling from out of state and will require a court session which they have no jurisdiction over.

>>14000162
>>14000193
>>14000222
Thank you, but I swear this is actually happening to me ;_; I'm finally done on this horrible tether connection. Sorry it couldn't be prettier instead of interspersed posts. This is 8 months and many horrific details have been omitted to not waste your time.

If you really will ask, “how is this /jp/ heritage” El-P has lyrics such as, “50GB Touhou dusty digital” (Song The Bush, The Nang, The Front) and “Just a little girl around my way, that’s the Flan” off the Company Flow album.
>>
Thank you, this is a desperate situation.

I guess this is the only important post.>>14000187
Besides my legal struggles.

>>14000288
Yes. (my connection is really taking this long!)

Also, this technology DOES exist, and is admittedly amazing with its Hallucinogenic capabilities (VR)
There is obviously extremely limited knowledge/records of it, but if anyone really wants more reading, you could look at these links which provide sources for such devices.
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/police-state-thoughts-govt-dumping-money-brain-scanners/
http://www.theeventchronicle.com/study/government-technology-read-thoughts-implant-new-ones/

Even Steven Hawking had a non wireless version of this type of tech just to communicate from brain waves to actual words almost 10 years ago! Is it really so far fetched to believe this isn't wirelessly available now, 10 whole years later? This guy has 8 figure networth.
>>
>>15661567
Check the ghost post, bruv

Also, it's real.
>>
>>15661453
meiling, duh!!
>>
>>15661571

Ghosts are too spooky I don't want to check them.
>>
>>15661567
DXM: Not. Even. Once.
>>
>>15661540
>FMRI
>millions of dollars
These posts give me nostalgia for usenet schizos.
>>
>>15670610
The tech is capable of much more than just an FMRI scan, though. I say it was created from it, not that FMRI is the full extent of it's power. Also, remember this "El-P" rapper has an eight figure net worth. This is not out of the realm of possibility.

This is now repetitive but, it can actually create a perfect VR experience with extremely life like tactile sensations, auditory, and visual hallucinations. The perfect high tailored to your exact desires is possible as well. Glandular stimulation, also possible. You could force any woman to cum as much as you want. You can have virtually unlimited energy levels, or become completely debilitated and drained, as my "captors" do to me. I'm sure the extended effects of using this machine to secrete chemicals in the brain has to be unhealthy, and I'm sure next to no research has been done on the subject.
>>
>>15670750
Go move to Europe or something. El-P can't get you there.
>>
>>15661560
Masturbate furiously at everyone until you have been declared insane and put in a safe ward.

Alternatively you could request asylum in russia and offer all of EI-Ps money in return for an organized assault and kidnapping of him.
>>
>>15661558
Dude, I am so sorry for what you're going through, that sounds like an absolute nightmare and I really hope you can get everything back to normal someday.
>>
>>15646487
Savage, Anon.
>>
>>15643678
Patchy is all about that chill sound.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg7TplWu6BI
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.