[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you feel about reimu joining smash?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

File: image.png (843KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
843KB, 1334x750px
How would you feel about reimu joining smash?
>>
>>15573889
I'd feel tempted to actually play smash.
>>
I'll never be as excited for Smash as I was after Melee before Brawl came out, but if she came with a cute stage and good arrangements it would be cool.

I wouldn't really get it, but it'd be cool.
>>
The thing about Smash that it's great seeing everyone get mad over characters added in.

I like Touhou and I'd like to see Reimu join in, but what I'd look forward to more is seeing the butthurt from everyone else.
>>
>>15573889
Reimu for Smash and Marisa for the sequel to Sony's shittier clone if it ever happens. It's inevitable.
>>
>>15573966
I find it funny that Crash/Spyro didn't show up and Snake and Cloud show up in Smash.
>>
I'd jizz myself dry
>>
>>15573966
Marisa is better though
>>
>>15573889
I'd main her. Her movement from ULiL would fit well in Smash.
>>
>>15574105
*Move set not movement
>>
I'd like to smash Reimu's head in.
>>
>>15573889
would main even if shit tier.
would finally surrender shekels for DLC.
>>
>>15573889
I'm happy with one arrange of dicromatic buterfly in smash
>>
>>15573889
Hmmm.... another niche character I have no interest for.
Still probably would've been a better choice than fucking Cloud.
>>
>>15573889
Would drop Little Mac for
>>
We should have had an Idolm@ster character as Namco's second rep. They helped develop the game and only got Pacman, while Sega and Capcom had two reps.

Producer as an Idolm@ster rep summoning idols for attacks would be great and hurt a lot of butts
>>
>>15573889
Can you imagine if, as part of a tie-in with nintendo like Reisen on PS4, a NON-Reimu character got in? To advertise a nintendo-exclusive spinoff, for instance?

Fans would boil with rage
>>
>>15573889
I won't be surprised since Touhou has been seeping into Nintendo recently.

Prepare for /v/ influx on /jp/, though
>>
>>15573889
no because then normies would find out about 2hu and bring about ruin to /jp/
>>
>>15580278
Have you seen touhou music comment sections on youtube? The place is overrun by tumblrite secondaries. 2hu is officially normie
>>
>>15573889
I'd start playing Smash.

Actually, I don't even have a console and I don't even have any friends who I could play Smash with even if I did.
>>
>>15580341
Just as this place.
/jp/ is already flooded by tumblrite secondaries.
>>
>>15580278
>>15580341
>>15580363
If you want to rant against "normies" and other real life things can you do it somewhere besides /jp/ please?
>>
>>15573889

Needs a more recognizable character like Marisa or Cirno.
>>
>>15580373
But /jp/ is the most anti-normie board, you normie.
>>
>>15580386
Reimu is the first on popularity poll.
And guess where Cirno is.
>>
>>15580373
>tumblrite secondaries
but I want all offboarders gone

and just wait until the banner contest, where /jp/ will be advertised all over the website
>>
Isn't there a Touhou smash game being developed right now?
>>
>>15574115
What? Why?
>>
>>15581473
>Zun didn't like that so he shut it down. Also autism.
>>
>>15581660
There's a new one not being developed by opportunistic chimps playing dumb.
>>
>>15581678
Oh show me link. Does it look decent?
>>
>>15581695
https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php?topic=18589.0

https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,19134.0.html

https://github.com/HouraiTeahouse/FantasyCrescendo

Game is Fantasy Crescendo.

I don't like the portraits or models, the former of which are unnecessarily chubby and lewd (especially Reimu), but hopefully gameplay will be alright.
>>
>>15573889
ULiL is already pretty much Smash with HP so no.
What the fuck is up with Westerners repeatedly trying to make shitty 2hu Smash clones?
>>
File: I'M NUCLEEEAAAR.jpg (22KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
I'M NUCLEEEAAAR.jpg
22KB, 720x405px
>>15582076
It's like the only game they know.
They could make other fangame, something easier, but they keep making Smash.

What 2hu fangame has the western produced so far?
>>
>>15582076
Autists love smash, the only people in the West willing to make fangames are autists, so the fangames are all failed smash clones
>>
>>15581012
Maybe it should be Koishi!
>>
>>15583593
I support it if just for how assblasted everyone would be
>>
>>15583600
It WOULD be pretty funny.
>>
>>15581660
I don't blame him, smash isn't really that good
>>
>>15583751
It's clear that ZUN is Nintendo fans, though, so he probably liked the game.

It's just that guy was against the rules, putting his big ego aside.
>>
I would actually like it. One thing Smash does really well is the portrait of the third party characters, Smash has one of the best portrayals of Pacman and Megaman and the rest, so I'd trust them to do a good job with Reimu.
>>
>>15583603
The reveal trailer starts up. An arrange of Dichromatic Lotus Butterfly starts playing.There's a few quick shots of the new character that don't quite reveal her full face or body. Most people don't recognize her, but Touhoufags can already tell it's Reimu. Then, just when they're going for the big reveal, Koishi cuts in and does something adorable. Koishi Komeiji confirmed for Smash.
>>
>>15573889
I'd be upset that she'd be in a children's party game
>>
>>15574599
When you are releasing characters with an eye for making more money by appealing to video game players, adding Cloud is a fucking great idea, whether you or I like the character or not.
>>
File: reimu kekkai sensen.jpg (1009KB, 1378x1064px) Image search: [Google]
reimu kekkai sensen.jpg
1009KB, 1378x1064px
Reimu Hakurei, fly into the competition
>>
>>15573889
What moveset would she have?
>Neutral+B: Homing Amulet (uncharged) / Youkai Buster (charged)
>Up+B: Ascension Kick
>Side+B: Persuasion Needles
>Down+B: Some kind of counter
>Final Smash: Fantasy Nature, works like Sonic's Final Smash
>>
>>15584839
>Jab
Dial A from Soku
>Forward Tilt
f.5A from Soku
>Up Tilt
Wave her Gohei above herself twice, similar to HRtP, multihit
>Down Tilt
2A from Soku, multihit
>Dash Attack
Reimu performs a slide kick, like in HRtP
>Forward Smash
6A, Soku
>Up Smash
Ascension Kick
>Down Smash
Reimu slams the ground with her palm, and barriers pop up on both sides of her.
>Nair
J5A from ULiL
>Fair
J6A from ULiL
>Bair
Similar to J5A from Soku, but preformed behind her
>Dair
J2A from Soku, spikes
>Uair
J8A from ULiL
>Neutral B
Chargeable attack. Uncharged version produces 1-4 generic slow moving homing amulets, fully charged releases 2 faster moving homing Hakurai Amulets.
>Side B
Fires a Yin Yang Orb that bounces somewhat slowly across the stage. Can be charged to release multiple at once. Reimu can attack them to change their speed and trajectory, but they will harm her if they somehow bounce back into her.
>Up B
Dimensional Rift. Reimu Teleports, and will either kick at a downward angle, or will slide across the ground, depending on if she ends her teleport on the ground or in the air.
>Down B
Cautionary Border, Reimu places a border in front of herself, capable of blocking any projectile, and which will damage and knock back players who touch it. Lasts 5 seconds.
>>
>>15585911
Oh yeah
>Final Smash
Fantasy Heaven. Reimu phases out of reality for 20 seconds, during which she can freely (and slowly) float anywhere on screen. While performing her Final Smash, Reimu will automatically fire powerful homing amulets at anyone close enough to her.
>>
>>15585911

Kind of sounds like Palutena.
>>
I rather Capcom vs TSA game.
>>
File: 422px-Utsuho_Similarities.png (613KB, 1133x1286px) Image search: [Google]
422px-Utsuho_Similarities.png
613KB, 1133x1286px
>>15573889
Fuck Reimu.
It should be Okuu.
>>
If NoA had any say in it, it'd be Cirno.
She's the one Touhou most "regular" western gamers know about if they know about Touhou at all, thanks to meme status and streamers.
>>
>>15583509
There's always Story of a Lost Sky, it's more or less complete as a game too.
http://featheredmelody.com/
>>
They'd have to censor all the bloomers again.
>>
File: 1469559001219.jpg (440KB, 945x770px) Image search: [Google]
1469559001219.jpg
440KB, 945x770px
>>15596760
>If NoA had any say in it
We all know who it would be
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.