[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These are the first two decks from Japanese Core 2k How far

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2016-07-18_16-14-06.png (98KB, 702x598px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-18_16-14-06.png
98KB, 702x598px
These are the first two decks from Japanese Core 2k

How far am I from being able to play Persona 5 in japanese?
>>
All you need is grammar and knowledge of kana. You can look up words you don't know.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-18_16-30-45.png (356KB, 729x396px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-18_16-30-45.png
356KB, 729x396px
>>15554197
main problem is being unable to read the words I don't know, and therefore being unable to look them up :(
>>
>>15554233
Draw it on your IME pad and then search for it.
>>
Maybe you should spend five to ten minutes on learning how kanji are organized in dictionaries, or what compounds they are made of so you can look them up quickly.

I wouldn't recommend drawing kanji when you have no idea of their stroke order/count, because the detection algorithm will usually fail miserably.
>>
>>15554307
I have a general idea about how to draw kanji, but I'll follow your advice
>>
Are people still doing that thing where they hope to learn a language by only memorizing answers to symbols?
>>
you have made about 0% progress because you aren't learning japanese
>>
>>15554177
Finish Core 6k and reach N2 grammar. That way you'll be able to play comfortably without having to look up every single word. You can start sooner, but it will be tougher.
>>
>>15554177
The expectation for learning kanjis, vocabulary and grammar up to JLPT N1 is usually around 2 years. N2 is about 1 year. Of course it varies a lot depending on how much studying you do, if you're some nolife doing nothing but Japanese study (we're on /jp/ after all) it can be faster.

But realistically you won't make it in time. Unless you're willing to look shit up constantly in a dictionary while you play I guess.

If case you're serious about learning Japanese, note that SRL tools (Anki, etc) are only useful as a learning tool in the beginning, they're just used for reviewing later on.

They're also abysmal for learning grammar. Once you start learning stuff around JLPT N3 (or learn vocabulary using grade 3+ kanjis depending on how you're starting) you'll want to focus on grammar even if it means slowing down your daily flashcards progression (or even pausing it and only doing reviews).
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.