[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Residents living permanently in Japan's cyber-cafés

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: Living in Cybercafes.jpg (275KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Living in Cybercafes.jpg
275KB, 1920x1080px
https://youtu.be/MtdupS0gRt0

Would you live in a cyber-café?
>>
Manboo is shit tier manga cafe.
>>
They both sound extremely depressed and seem to be trying to escape society. By now I'm kinda glad I wasn't born in Japan.
>>
File: 6.png (452KB, 728x1122px) Image search: [Google]
6.png
452KB, 728x1122px
Human beings can't live alone
>>
>>15539996
No those places are terrible.

Also yeah that's been a thing for awhile. If you're Japanese, loose your job for any reason and have no family to help you you're kinda fucked forever.
>>
If I lived in Japan I feel like there's a good chance I would have ended up one of these people. Everything that they say is stuff that I can identify with. Whether it would have been a rest stop on the way up the ladder or I'd hit my thirties in there I don't know.
>>
File: 1455861293470.gif______.gif (92KB, 582x433px) Image search: [Google]
1455861293470.gif______.gif
92KB, 582x433px
>>15539996
Not willingly. I don't think I'd last long in those conditions. I suppose it does beat living in the street though.
>>
>>15540084
I thought that gif was comfy and cute until I saw the tears.
What is homelessness like in Japan, I wonder
Do they have shelters or homeless communities?
>>
>>15539996
Do all Japs nod so much when speaking?
>>
>>15539996
That's heartbreaking. I hope they find happiness.
>>
>>15540066

My heart is already alone.
>>
>>15540108
From all the anime and manga I've read, there are homeless groups.
>>
>>15540115
you need to really learn more about Japanese mannerisms
they do other things like continuously making 'mm' and 'aa' and 'heehh' sounds whenever a person pauses in speech as well, among other things
>>
>>15540108
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Moiq6Wrpd8
>>
https://youtu.be/5u-kGYCA3Zg
>>
Living the dream.
>>
>>15540888
>You are precious to me
Fuck, every time I feel like watching this, this part always catches me off guard and makes my heart ache.
>>
>>15539996
If you book online you can usually get a capsule hotel for around $10 a night. If you have a laptop then capsule will be enough and offer more comfort and facilities too. For one of the biggest cities in the world "rent" for $300 is actually really cheap if you're dedicated. You would need to keep possessions to a minimum and otherwise use lockers.

Would be a pain in the ass to do it long term but it's definitely possible.
>>
>>15540050
>>15540068
>>15540078
They're basically homeless except they have a roof over their head, amenities, and high speed internet. It could be worse in other places of the world.
>>
It sounds like the coffins of Neuromancer are already in use
>>
File: takarajima01.jpg (153KB, 640x414px) Image search: [Google]
takarajima01.jpg
153KB, 640x414px
Takarajima 24 reclining room is best. Don't miss out on the joke goods during your stay.
>>
if you need a cheaper place Mc Donalds always have an upstairs lounge open 24/7 the price of entry is a cup of coffee maybe $2.
>>
>>15558475
And be sure to indulge in the dvd collection.
>>
>>15558146
Because in anime land it's free to live in these internet capsules?
>>
I want to go to Japan and try it for a few weeks, looks fun. Not too terribly different from what I do here.
>>
How can you be homeless in Japan.

It's so fucking easy to get a job what with the aging population and lack of immigration.
>>
>>15558652
It may as well be. They dirt cheap, a month will be cheaper than renting anywhere else in the civilized world. This is the equivalent of being homeless and having a car. Except five times better and no cops trying to bust you for catching some zzz's
>>
>>15539996
Rent is cheap as fuck in Japan if you know how to live.
>>
File: 3017659-slide-minami01.jpg (67KB, 626x500px) Image search: [Google]
3017659-slide-minami01.jpg
67KB, 626x500px
>>15558875
Just because you have a job in Japan, doesn't automatically imply you will have a home too (a lot depending on the city).

You never saw what kind of hacks they had to resort to have a 4m2 place to live? Why people commute up to 100km a day, and why suburban trains are at 10 person per m2 at the morning?

pic related
>>
>>15559414
It's because there are over 12 million registered permanent residents in Tokyo. Enough to fill a small county. This isn't including unregistered, temporary, and traveling people.
>>
>>15559414
I hope I could have the chance to stay a night before it gets torn down.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.