[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Touhou Music Recommendations

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

So I'm trying to get /fit/, and I like to listen to music while I go running. I also don't know shit about Touhou other than cute girls shooting at each other and some cool music. What songs do you guys recommend for getting hyped up during exercise?
>inb4 UN Owen Was Her and Last Brutal Sister Flandre S, those are the only two Touhou songs I know
>>
>>15441395
Just pick a Touhou medley and call it a day, you're not going to be paying enough attention to the songs to care anyway.
>>
For getting hyped up, BUTAOTOME (Not including Nekokenban) and TAMAONSEN are your best choice
>>
>>15441404
Bands with less impact yet still worth giving a shot are something along the line of Raccoon Factory or Marmalade Butcher
Marmalade Butcher is one of the best Post-Rock bands I've heard, so I'd recommend you go for that after getting bored of the two above
>>
Reverse Ideology is a good fast pace song, Greenwich in the sky and native faith are good, but I don't know if they're good for running.
>>
>>15441408
Also, seeing how you don't have much of a clue regarding music, otokei,dojin.co,TNS and T9 are the best sites to download what you need.
I personally prefer dojin due to its really easy and simple interface, though otokei has a far better library
>>
Why not just ask /mu/? Or /fit/, for that matter? I'm sure some fraud somewhere already invented a special "exercise-friendly pace music" at "the exact BPM you need for optimal fat burn".
>>
>>15441412
>dojin.co
Ah yes, the site that exclusively offers MP3 downloads, because as everyone knows, lossless formats are snake oil. Give me a break.

And apparently ototkei has been down for over eight months, so it's probably not coming back.
>>
>>15441606
>ototkei has been down for over eight months

It's been down for two weeks tops, not over eight months.
>>
>>15442178
Sorry, did I get the wrong site? The only update on that page is from last November.

http://otokei-douj.in/
>>
>>15442201
Not the wrong site, no. It really was online two-three weeks ago, but it had some downtime in Q4 of 2015 too.

No idea why the owner put up the message with that time stamp. There is also the working archive.org snapshot from the 29th of May.
>>
>>15444927
From the admin's steamcommunity page (/id/fuuka_ayase/allcomments) :

>Slight update, I'm pulling everything off of the old server that I can salvage (ie the TLMC albums etc.). It'll take a couple days for the transfer to complete.

But that's been two weeks ago.
>>
>>15442201
He probably meant 6/10, not 7/10. I imagine it's just a typo, it was definitely up a couple weeks ago.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vi4zkpXHLQ
Anyone know the album, circle or artist of this song?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.