[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9

File: hey.jpg (6KB, 251x189px) Image search: [Google]
hey.jpg
6KB, 251x189px
>>
File: 1464074695682.webm (3MB, 370x300px) Image search: [Google]
1464074695682.webm
3MB, 370x300px
>>
申チャN
>>
File: KBS.png (116KB, 316x235px) Image search: [Google]
KBS.png
116KB, 316x235px
金!暴力!SEX!
>>
Bei
>>
ハラミコシャーオエン エイ ミコシャーペン
ベネファラミコシャーペン エイ ベンミコシャーペン
WITH YOU
ベレロン ベレロン
ミコシャーペン WITH YOU
>>
>>15432605
立てたなコイツ!
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>15432605

?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i3HOVnIRfM
>>
File: what_the_shit....png (1MB, 472x1336px) Image search: [Google]
what_the_shit....png
1MB, 472x1336px
>>15434458
>>
>>15435843
>Can classic anime just become a regular and appropriate topic on /jp/ finally? Who the HELL else is going to talk about this kind of anime?
That's an interesting idea.
Calls for /ar/ (anime retro) aren't uncommon on /qa/, and /jp/ is struggling to find purpose these days. I can't say /jp/ is that receptive to having another group thrust upon it, but that's sort of what's been going on for a while now.
Maybe made a thread for it on /qa/ and see what people think- the thread would get deleted on /jp/ pretty fast unfortunately.
I'm one of the mellow /jp/sies though, many will fight tooth and nail to resist any change.
>>
File: chargeman_toy.jpg (92KB, 476x566px) Image search: [Google]
chargeman_toy.jpg
92KB, 476x566px
>>15435843

Chargeman Ken is an obscure "so bad it's good" anime that turned into a meme in Japan and basically nowhere else. It doesn't surprise me that there are no threads on /a/ and that it hardly ever gets mentioned on /jp/. It got to the point that the owner of the series started making and selling appropriately shitty action figures to cash in on the meme craze.

I only know about it because I spend too much time on YouTube and consequently managed to stumble upon the MADs that people have made over the years.

This guy makes the most autistic and at the same time some of the most competent MADs I've ever seen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXFSBWXjkVM
>>
>>15435843
Kamille is cute!
CUTE
>>
>>15435914
If this thread is permitted to persist (please, meido) link the /qa/ thread once you make it.
I do know that there are other /jp/ friends are on /qa/ but there aren't very many.
>>
>>
>>15435843
/m/
>>
>>15435843
Everything is fine in short bursts.

Its when niche threads like this turn into 24/7 generals that people feel the need to have up just to "socialize" in is when shit needs to just die.
>>
>>15436029
That's a good thing. /qa/ is fucking awful.
>>
>>15436012
>but was afraid of getting banned for it.
Aren't you ban evading anyway?
>>
>>15438097
What site is that?

There is no excuse not to use mpv + youtube-dl to capture the video, or just download it, if the site supports it. Then you could take a proper screenshot.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZduzlt3HNM
???
>>
I have not watched old anime before. Are there any old present day military series? Not sci fi, not fantasy.
>>
File: jurals.jpg (191KB, 566x680px) Image search: [Google]
jurals.jpg
191KB, 566x680px
Why are there so many cute girls in Chargeman Ken?
>>
>>15447167
You could always translate it yourself.

I plan to learn Japanese so I can translate some old manga that hasn't put been put into English yet.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.