[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, /jp/, how does it feel to put your onahole in the freezer?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: 1263626191975.jpg (383KB, 900x740px) Image search: [Google]
1263626191975.jpg
383KB, 900x740px
So, /jp/, how does it feel to put your onahole in the freezer?
>>
Not like fucking Cirno.
>>
>>15285645
And how would YOU know?
>>
>>15285714

I'm one of the faceless guys from all of your Touhou doujinshi.
>>
>>15285627
How vanilla. I exclusively fap in the reefer.
>>
>>15285724

How does it feel to actually fuck Cirno?
>>
>>15286291
Pretty cool.
>>
File: 1415031036554.gif (100KB, 374x400px) Image search: [Google]
1415031036554.gif
100KB, 374x400px
>>15286312
>>
I tried it once. It was okay, needed more lube than normal.
>>
>>15285724

Technically speaking, even though the researcher with no eyes had the appearance that matches with generic faceless Anon, he was his own character.

>You will never start a family with baka for SCIENCE
>You will never educate the fairies and unite them into a single entity
>You will never become the Fairy King
>You will never be the King with no Eyes
>>
>>15288453
did you get lost on the way to /a/? try to communicate that again in a human language?
>>
According to PMiSS touching Cirno will probably give you frostbite, so yeah, have fun with no dong.
>>
>>15286291
like a frostbite on your dick
>>
I've tried it. It warms up pretty quickly from the friction but for the first couple minutes it's really great. It starts to lose its elasticity if you leave it in for too long though.
>>
>>15288766
Yeah, the same thing happened to me. Similarly, while onahole warmers can make them almost painfully hot for a couple minutes, they quickly cool down to a normal temperature. The material just doesn't have a high enough specific heat; if you wanted a hole with long-lasting heat or cold, it would need to have some kind of liquid core, and even then, in something that small, it probably wouldn't last too long.
>>
File: Kasen_V_sign.jpg (128KB, 816x640px) Image search: [Google]
Kasen_V_sign.jpg
128KB, 816x640px
>>15285724
Can I get your autograph?
You must be hip with all the ladies.
>>
>>15288500

Cirno has the capability to heat herself up by overusing her abilities; she freezes things by absorbing heat!
>>
>>15288488

Probably referring to some obscure doujin from /a/: I vaguely recall something about a scientist fugging da baka.
>>
>>15289170
The heat is great when it's comfortably uncomfortable. I personally like to pretend it's like one of those steamy vaginas in one of those dougie mangos. Sucks when it goes from "putting my dick in an oven" to "putting my dick directly on the oven rack" tho.
>>
Just use a fresh tight pussy
>>
File: Naamloos-2.png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Naamloos-2.png
138KB, 350x350px
>>15286312
Carlos, for fuck's sake.
>>
I experimented with this. The best thing is to put it in the fridge for a bit and then snik ice cubes in it. Ultimate cool
>>
>>15285724
Does anyone have an explanation for why those characters are so popular in comparison to a generic male character?

I understand sinsacks, but the faceless men just seem to represent uninhibited carnal desires.

I only self-insert as the girl or the most submissive girl, though, so maybe it's just me.
>>
>>15285724
oh hey man, not everyday i run into a coworker.
>>
>>15285627
If you want to fuck something cold try necrophilia.
>>
>>15305736
>but the faceless men just seem to represent uninhibited carnal desires.
You just answered your own question.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.