[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were Reimu, how would you try to drum up donations for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: reimudonation.jpg (538KB, 900x1344px) Image search: [Google]
reimudonation.jpg
538KB, 900x1344px
If you were Reimu, how would you try to drum up donations for the Hakurei shrine? You're not allowed to mention sexual favours, because that's just too obvious.
>>
blowjays
>>
sell fairies
>>
By threatening not to do my job if I don't feel adequately compensated.
>>
>>15270461
Reimu should just run a protection racket
>>
Exterminate youkais in public view and as flashy as possible to exhibit a form of entertainment. Atleast thats what I think the humans in the village wants. How does their economy even work, who prints the money in the firstplace and regulates it?
>>
Put the fortune teller's head on a pike and tell everyone donations ward off becoming a youkai.
>>
I'd do false flags every once in a while and tell them that if they don't give donations then I can't keep up with all that's happening.
>>
I'd shill out Touhou like ZUN does.

Easy money.
>>
File: b8394ad484039b74a1f63d8c5aae9196.jpg (250KB, 1500x1150px) Image search: [Google]
b8394ad484039b74a1f63d8c5aae9196.jpg
250KB, 1500x1150px
>>15270416
film night or arts/music festival?
>>
Offer human extermination services along with youkai extermination.
>>
Someone who can fly would be pretty useful in construction.
>>
>>15270479
>>15270953
These are top ideas. Maybe you could pay her to be your bodyguard during downtime.

>>15270461
I don't think that would sit well with Yukari.
>>
>>15271685
Fuck Yukari then. Reimu Rebellion, take over Gensokyo.
>>
File: b6b165aa17244bbce72ebf632c20c088.jpg (541KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
b6b165aa17244bbce72ebf632c20c088.jpg
541KB, 1024x768px
>>15271921
>Fuck Yukari
Yesh.
>>
>>15270518
The only two established governmental entities in Gensokyo are in the Village and Youkai Mountain. It is likely safe to say that in such a small, relatively harmonious locale the two entities, as well as the Yakumo household who technically is responsible for the customs and duties of Gensokyo to agree on a Gensokyobux that everyone uses. The mint's probably run by tengu and have magical signatures or some shit to prevent counterfeiting.

Unfortunately for /jp/ it's not exchangeable with GBP or neetbux.
>>
I wouldn't, I'd marry a rich guy. Speaking of which, any rich /jp/s around?
>>
>>15272223
How do I know you're the REAL Reimu
>>
>>15272425
I never said I was Reimu...
>>
>>15272470

No matter.

We have surgery, drugs and makeup.
>>
capture non-named youkai and offer their sexual services
>>
>>15272619
Thats horrible!
>>
>>15272619

I swear this is already a story.
>>
Maybe if she wasn't always trying to flim-flam the villagers with get rick quick scams they'd be less weary of giving her cash.
>>
start a tohou maid cafe/underground arm wrestling establishment/Takoyaki stand.
>>
>>15270416

I'd give her $10 if I can drop a big healthy steamer on her. She can keep her clothes on, nothing sexual.
>>
>>15270416
Donations are for commies
What Reimu should do is market a line of deodorant
Who wouldn't buy deodorant endorsed by the armpit goddess herself?
>>
$3 for a sniff.
>>
>>15271921
Anon, you have just inspired a terrible fan fiction, may Kami-Sama have mercy on your weeb soul.
>>
>>15277683
Why can't >>15277567 inspire a fanfiction? I just want someone to vividly describe how every part of Reimu smells.
>>
>>15270416
I'd make my own alcohol and sell that, be it wine, beer, mead or whatever spirits or liquors that can be made. Make it and then sell it to Suika or any other youkai out there. That'll keep them happy and I'd be raking it in, in no time.
>>
>>15277703
She smells like sweaty, unwashed miko.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.