[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which Touhou has the best oral hygiene?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1238050a1797d055eeb88739355b9ace.jpg (762KB, 1300x782px) Image search: [Google]
1238050a1797d055eeb88739355b9ace.jpg
762KB, 1300x782px
Which Touhou has the best oral hygiene?
>>
>>15262474
They're japanese, you baka. None of them does.
>>
The vampires.
>>
Sakuya
Remilia or Flan
Keine
Kaguya
>>
Guya or Mokou, since they can just tear off their jaws and have a whole new set of chompers grow back whenever they like.
>>
>>15262474
I should have saved the image ofn Flan and Remi brushing their teeth.
For several reasons it's obviously them. The main reason being Sakuya is effectively their mother, she has all the time in the world to ensure Remilia and Flan are brushing correctly. Sakuya is always elegent herself, she would never allow her mistress to fall below a maid in presentation.
Being vampire also helps with decay, Sakuya is still human and will get cavities or other problems eventually. Vampires just regenerate.

Eirin, Kaguya and Mokou may also be a good choices depending on how good their teeth were before consuming the elixer. Eirin and Kaguya probably prepared themselves beforehand due to knowing they would be locked in. Mokou was probably more rushed due to being angry and just committing murder. Also Mokou doesnt have lunarian technology and Japanese oral hygiene at the time was probably shit. So yeah, Eirin, Kaguya and the Scarlet Sisters. Assuming she has regular checkups Sakuya would also be god tier.

Worst is probably Yuugi or Suika. Teeth get lost easily in drunken brawls, and they are probably too drunk to brush and jsut pass out every night isntead of sleeping.
>>
>>15262502
>Keine
I dont understand this one.

>>15262511
Unless they drank the elixer at a time that their teeth werent in good condition. I think Kaguya drank hers when she was on her period, it would explain why she is a total bitch all the time.
>>
>>15262474

Rumia.
>>
>>15262523
Keine is German.
>>
File: You_Heard_Me.jpg (93KB, 600x474px) Image search: [Google]
You_Heard_Me.jpg
93KB, 600x474px
Considering that they're stuck basically in 19th-century Japan, none of them.
>>
Celestials/Lunarians and Yuyuko

Everyone else.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.