[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Favorite 2hu stages

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Touhou.full.269360.jpg (857KB, 1915x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Touhou.full.269360.jpg
857KB, 1915x1200px
Show me your favorites, jp!

Stage 1 - MoF
Stage 2 - MoF
Stage 3 - SA
Stage 4 - IN
Stage 5 - DDC
Stage 6 - LLS
Extra - SG
>>
>>15008282
MoF stage one is so breezy and relaxing.
>>
>>15008285
ZUN really hit the nail on the head on that one. He perfectly captured the mood he was going for on it.
>>
Stage 1 - MoF
Stage 2 - MoF
Stage 3 - MoF
Stage 4 - MoF
Stage 5 - MoF
Stage 6 - MoF
Extra - SA_
>>
>>15008352
MoF doesn't get enough credit, it was nearly perfect. It would probably be considered one of the best games if it weren't for the dumb bomb system and notify grazing.
>>
>>15010447
Still my favourite of the shooters.
>>15008352
I would keep that list but replace stage 1 with HrtP, stage 6 with Byakuren and extra with PofV(only I extra I beat with only 1 week of constant play).
>>
What are we going by? Music? Danmaku? Overall enjoyment?

Well, ignoring bosses...
Stage 1 - PCB
Stage 2 - MoF
Stage 3 - EoSD
Stage 4 - PCB
Stage 5 - SA
Stage 6 - Stage 6s are usually gimped, so I'm going to go with LoLK simply because it has the best music
>>
I love Satori's stage in SA. the danmaku, the colorful hallways of the palace, Heartfelt Fancy, all of it.

Patchouli's stage is also great. I guess i'm just a stage 4 kind of guy.
>>
>>15010554
Stage 4 is the highlight of most games, yeah.
It makes sense, too. Stage 6 is usually just lip service before the final boss, Stage 5 is more about the gimmicky pre-final boss, so Stage 4 is the last time a game has to really showcase the best it has. Probably why 4's are usually the longest stages in their respective games.
>>
File: 1399973354281.jpg (61KB, 625x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1399973354281.jpg
61KB, 625x1000px
Stage 1 - MoF
Stage 2 - IN
Stage 3 - MoF
Stage 4 - SA
Stage 5 - DDC
Stage 6 - LoLK
Extra - SA

In terms of music, SA stage 4 wins because of heartfelt fancy. In terms of design, I prefer MoF stage 3 because its so fucking autumn and shit.
>>
Stage 1 - UFO
Stage 2 - MoF
Stage 3 - LoLK
Stage 4 - DDC
Stage 5 - LoLK
Stage 6 - PCB
Extra - DDC
>>
>>15010552
I did mine by overall favorites
>>
>>15010554
>I love Satori's stage in SA. the danmaku, the colorful hallways of the palace, Heartfelt Fancy, all of it.
Orin's sound effect seals the deal. I actually cannot stand to listen to it without the meows.

Considering more the sensual impact of the stage than the gameplay:

>Stage 1
HRtP
>Stage 2
Tie between MoF and MS
>Stage 3
Tie Between PCB and IN
>Stage 4
PCB
Capital City of Flowers in The Sky is the best stage theme, IMHO
>Stage 5
MoF
>Stage 6
UFO

>Extra
MS
>>
>>15010613
PCB stage 4 was a pretty nice experience but its a tad bit long.
>>
>>15008282
Glad to see I'm not the only Seihou fan on existence.
>>
>>15008282
>extra
mah nigga
>>
>>15010703
>>15010733
I like SG as a whole, but the extra is just so goddamn good. The music, boss fight, and the actual stage itself is so satisfying.

Plus the unique spin on Gensokyo during the transition between PC98 and Windows is really neat, even if it is non-canon.
>>
>>15008282
>Stage 1 - Eosd
>Stage 2 - LoLK
>Stage 3 - PCB
>Stage 4 - IN
>Stage 5 - LoLK
>Stage 6 - IN-A route
>Extra - IN
I just really like Imperishable Night and consider it the best in the series
>>
Stage 1 - TD Very nice to look at.
Stage 2 - PCB
Stage 3 - PCB
Stage 4 - SA It's nice
Stage 5 - EoSD
Stage 6 - MoF
Extra - EoSD
>>
>>15010572
Stage 5s are gimmicky, yeah, but I think they have the best feel to them. Most of the time, they're very fast paced, packed with hype, and you can just feel the tension. You know the climax has almost arrived. I think DDC and MoF did a fantastic job displaying this.

As for actual straight up gameplay, I agree stage 4s are king, but a lot of the time they lack in mood compared to 5s. Only stage 4 I can think of that's more hype than a 5 is probably IN.
>>
LoLK stage 6 was weird
>>
Stage 1- UFO

Stage 2- IN

Stage 3- MoF

Stage 4- TD

Stage 5- SA

Stage 6- IN - Route A

Extra- SA
>>
>>15012810
I prefer IN 6A's danmaku and music to 6B's as well.

Stage 1 - TD

Stage 2 - LoLK

Stage 3 - PCB

Stage 4 - EoSD

Stage 5 - MoF

Stage 6 - PCB

Extra - IN

Being a tittyghost fan has clouded my judgement.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.