[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yukkuri thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: d33fb8a7a8a8ce87588eaef7f20e4acc.jpg (327KB, 907x1000px) Image search: [Google]
d33fb8a7a8a8ce87588eaef7f20e4acc.jpg
327KB, 907x1000px
Only really easy mister humans allowed
>>
File: mister house.jpg (174KB, 1135x720px) Image search: [Google]
mister house.jpg
174KB, 1135x720px
This chapter and the next ones will be shorter than usual, so I will try to update quicker next time
Chapter 14: the giants beyond the forest
...Human territory was the only route that patchi had yet to visit. It was a logical choice.
'Humans...'
Patchi respects the humanoids, and enjoys their creations, but she didn´t have neither a positive nor a negative opinion of them. She was obviously aware of the abusers, but the species as a whole was still quite a mistery when it came to direct contact.
"Youmu, let´s go"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 hours later, Patchi was in front of the line of houses next to the forest. The front of the houses was facing the street, so there wasn´t much activity in the part facing the forest
According to mother, the destruction of the factory caused most of the workers that lived here to leave. abandoned houses could be seen here and there, most of the lower windows broken -the cause could be either humans or yukkuris, but patchi wasn´t sure-
Patchi observed 3 of the closer houses:
the first had a back porch, where an old man and his dog seemed to be enjoing the morning breeze. It isn´t the first time patchi meets this human: beck when she was an adventurer, she had observed the old man a couple of times.He didn´t seem to be hostile to yukkuris by default, but he had released his dog against shitheads before, with terrible consequences to the yus.
between this one and the next one, there was an alley with some trash bags accumulated at its sides.
The second one seemed to be abandoned. Upn a closer inspection, patchi saw from the ground-level broken window empty bottles and a strong smell of alcohol coming from the basement.
The third one seemed to be in good shape. patchi observed from the semi closed window the strange spectacle that was the basement of that house: on various desks, dozens of human shaped figures where holding blades, big plates and other devices patchi didn't outright recognize. most of the things they were wearing were either red or silver (metal maybe?). If she had to make a guess, it seemed to be some kind of game.
She pondered the options she had on mind. at the end, she decides to:
A.explore alley (will take at least 1/4 of your day)
B.explore house 2(will take at least 1/4 of your day)
C.explore house 3(will take at least 1/4 of your day)
D.ask old man from 1st house something
there will be a strawpoll so that the thread does not get bumped with one word replies, but I encourage you to reply with any feedback aside from the option you choose. I find them helpful to create the story and enjoy reading about what you think about it.
http://strawpoll.me/6737881
>>
>>14719228
Perhaps we should ask the Old Man the state of the town and if he knows why there have been more incursions of abyusers into the woods.
Better be really goddamn polite though. Dogs are endgame material.
>>
>>14719299
Patchy has horrendous luck.

No matter what happens, I'm expecting it somehow go horribly wrong.

But yeah, milk as much information out of the old guy as you can without getting used as a chew toy.
>>
What about the other easy thread?
>>
>>14719427
Uneasy Mr Bump limit.
>>
>>14719466

>>14716234

2 easy threads no je
>>
>>14719516
Balls.
>>
>>14719516
fuck, I ctrl+f' d yukkuri and saw nothing.
>>
File: myon.png (86KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
myon.png
86KB, 400x400px
>>14719611

It's fine let's use this one and if it gets nuked switch to the other one.
>>
File: ed4663700ded4764574343dffdc9ceab.png (284KB, 420x1980px) Image search: [Google]
ed4663700ded4764574343dffdc9ceab.png
284KB, 420x1980px
>>
>>14719871

This reminds me of breed and collection. I like taking the cardboard box and knocking it over so the top is facing up and the yukkuri can't get out. Then I throw all the yukkuri in the forest in there. No more yukkuri will spawn in the forest after that but with them all together raping each other you end up with a lot of oh chibi chans with shit on their heads. If you kill them all more yukkuris will spawn in the forest again.

Also if you zoom in with the camera it is is horrifying because you end up inside yukkuris heads with giant eyeballs.
>>
File: old man.jpg (19KB, 453x302px) Image search: [Google]
old man.jpg
19KB, 453x302px
Okay, let´s see If we can start the big journey soon. that´s what the story is about anyways. maybe I´m taking too much time into this, but as long as you guys are reading I have fun writing
Chapter 15: the old man
...the human seems like a good choice if I want to get more info about the zone, patchi trough. Still, she couldn´t help but being nervous about the encounter.
"youmu, get closer to the human"
"myon~" As usual, youmu seemed content with following patchi´s orders. She considered youmu a good friend, and they worked well together since always.
"yuuu... is mister human easy?" koa seemed concerned, though. She was almost a fully grown koakuma type (although that was not saying much) but she still had much to learn. Maybe staying with patchi during her reading sessions had a bad influence on her?
Patchi directed youmu in front of the porch, in a position where they were both visible to the human, but maintaining some safe distance. soon enough the human took notice of them, but did nothing else.
Patchi took it as an invitation to get closer. slowly and steadily, patchi and youmu made their way to the front of the porch. the man´s stare met patchi´s, and she started to feel pressure from it
"what do you want, creamball? If you are going to start talking shit, you will fucking regret it" the man took a swing from a metal bottle resting near his chair, and waited for an answer
Patchi discarded quickly a "take it easy" as her choice of words: a magazine about yukkuri abuse assured that the famous yukkuri 'mantra' was one of the things that infuriated humans, along other things. She decided to go with a salute common along humans, but respectful
"Good morning sir" Patchi started "forgive me for interru-"
"Holy fucking shit" the man stated bluntly
Patchi felt like a hammer had just hitted her from behind: did she said something wrong? She started to look nervously to her sides, fearful for a possible retribution from the human.
"Did you just greet me like a proper human being or I am drunk already?"
"mukyu...?" He was just surprised? thank god "Y-yes sir"
"Holy shit, you really did" the man took another swing from the bottle "Most of you little fucks come here asking for food and telling me to die. Nice to see some variety on that"
"may I get closer?"
"sure, why not" After getting closer and taking a better look to us, the man seemed puzzled "I have never seen little fucks like you around before. the banana head with the hat and the ribbon one come most of the time"
Patchi assumed this was a good time for a presentation "My name is patchi, my big friend here is youmu, and she..." patchi pushed koa from behind her back where she was hiding "...is koa"
"yuuu... mister human is scary"
"there was another one?" the human seemed yet again surprised. koa hid herself again behind patchi´s back
"yes, but she is a bit shy"
"Well, you guys sure are a weird pack" the man took a swing to the shiny bottle once more, only to find it empty. he squeezed the one he had on his hand and took another from a big container near him.
"Well, what did you want? You asked like a decent person should, so I will help you if I can" the bottle made a weird sound as he opened it.
He seemed to be willing to answer some questions, so patchi decided to ask:
A.How safe is the zone for yukkuris
B. A story! (will take at least 1/4 of your day)
C. about humans
there will be a strawpoll so that the thread does not get bumped with one word replies, but I encourage you to reply with any feedback aside from the option you choose. I find them helpful to create the story and enjoy reading about what you think about it.
http://strawpoll.me/6747792
>>
>>14723272
Most pertinently I'd like to know why there has been a growing abyuser presence moving south from the town. I don't know if that's A or C though.
>>
>>14726308
Maybe I should have clarified: C is about humans in general, just because patchi is curious to know more about them. If you want to know more about abusers, use a
>>
>>14723272
>>14726353

Definitely should find out more about the safety of the area, not every yukkuri will be as smart about dealing with humans as Patchy. Her mother's likely the only other one smart enough to be careful and not be a shithead to humans.
>>
File: 30d044695b5355ed91911f5b8027749a.jpg (150KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
30d044695b5355ed91911f5b8027749a.jpg
150KB, 850x1200px
Bump for story.
>>
File: 1452026914209.gif (767KB, 1000x736px) Image search: [Google]
1452026914209.gif
767KB, 1000x736px
>>14732276
If the thread is having trouble staying alive maybe we should go to the other thread
>>
>>14742636
Here, I posted the next chapter on the other thread
Let this one die, the yukkuri fandom is already small without splitting up
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.