[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/jp/, I need your expert opinion in order to settle a dispute.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1453574404818.jpg (136KB, 850x600px) Image search: [Google]
1453574404818.jpg
136KB, 850x600px
/jp/, I need your expert opinion in order to settle a dispute. Which of these achivements would you say is the hardest? Rank them if possibe:
-Lunatic 1cc of any touhou game
-Completing the extra stage of any touhou game
-Completeing either of the photo spinoff games
-Other (self-imposed challenges like no focus are obviously harder and don't count)

Any input is appreciated.
>>
>>14678084
-DoDonPachi 2-ALL
-any other scrub tier touhou babby shit
>>
File: no replies.jpg (125KB, 328x335px) Image search: [Google]
no replies.jpg
125KB, 328x335px
Note to self: disguise discussion thread as cute girl imagedump next time.
>>
lunatic > photo > extra
>>
If you want to get the easiest lunatic 1cc possible, you could just bombspam DDC Sakuya A or LoLK Reisen. Therefore, from hardest to easiest, out of the three things you listed:
- clear all photos in a photogame (ISC excluded since it is not a photogame)
- any lunatic 1cc
- any extra clear (these are somewhere between normal and hard to clear in difficulty usually)

It's a pretty silly question. All of these things are relatively easy to do, although maybe not so for a complete newbie.
>>
>>14679269
I agree with this ranking. Also, fuck the tengu and their shitty spinoffs.
>>
photo > lunatic > ultra > extra
>>
Making 2hu oc
>>
>>14679269
>If you want to get the easiest lunatic 1cc possible, you could just bombspam DDC Sakuya A or LoLK Reisen.
It's funny how easily you can find someone who just parrots things they've heard.

>>14678084
Completing ISC with no items > Lunatic > Extra > Completing a Photo Game > Completing ISC with items
Photo games are pretty easy to brute force, given time.
>>
>>14678309
>DoDonPachi
>not DoDonPachi Daioujou White Label
im quoting /v/
>>
>>14679899
>Photo games are pretty easy to brute force, given time.
If you have the psychological fortitude to die hundreds of times over for the sake of completing an un-fun game, sure.
>>
>>14678084
>I can't beat an extra stage so I need a way to make myself feel better.
The extra stage falls between Normal and Hard, just so's you know. Besides, the design changes in LoLK makes it a completely different tier from all prior games.
>>
>>14679899
>Completing ISC with no items
lolno. I did, a itemless run on ISC and i only play on normal and hard. While i agree that is much much MUCH harder than the photography games, is not as bad as playing Lunatic and even hard in some Games.|
>>
>>14685195
Link to no-item patch?
>>
>>14685145
>The extra stage falls between Normal and Hard, just so's you know.
Eh, I'd say that depends on the game.
For 2-8, it's between Hard and Lunatic.
For 10-14, it's between Normal and Hard.
For 15, it's arguably easier than Normal.

Of course, this is less a statement on how hard extra is, and more one on how much more difficult Hard has become over time.
>>
>>14685216
>Link to no-item patch?
Just don't select an item?
>>
>>14685216
Uh, what do you mean? To do an itemless run you just have to not use items.
>>
>>14685232
In case you've forgotten, you're forced to use one item after a certain point. You need a hack to truly play without items.
>>
>>14685243
You can just not use the item.
And if your forced to use a secondary item, then just pick a useless one.
>>
>>14685230
>For 15, it's arguably easier than Normal.

I don't think so, i did a legacy normal clear with Marisa and i have yet to clear the extra because lunatic impact eats all of my lives.

>>14685243
That's not how it works. You are talking about an itemless AND subless run? You can just choose the nimble fabric in bot main and sub, but i don't know why would you do that since you get the achievement withouth main.
>>
>>14685258
That's why I said it's arguable.
That said yeah Lunar Impact is bullshit.
>>
>>14685340
Feels good to have been able to beat Lunatic Impact with Marisa.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.