[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is shit getting real with a big incident, or is this another

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 7mQG52A.png (896KB, 1165x1647px) Image search: [Google]
7mQG52A.png
896KB, 1165x1647px
Is shit getting real with a big incident, or is this another mini-incident that will be over in 2 chapters? What do you think?

http://clarste.tumblr.com/ if you haven't read it yet.
>>
The latter
>>
Gay sex
>>
>>14643847
I think so too, but for some reason this arc feels a bit more serious than the earlier ones.

>>14643853
Thank you for your reply.
>>
>>14643842
Aya with that uniform looks really cute.
>>
>>14643842
I hope it's the hook for some new game
>>
That guy has appeared 2 times already. If he gets a name or even a proper introduction + title he'll explode in popularity. I don't mind that actually, he looks fab.
>>
File: eoWvPeK.png (914KB, 1165x1646px) Image search: [Google]
eoWvPeK.png
914KB, 1165x1646px
Reisen is too good at this.
>>
>>14643887
You mean this guy >>14643891 ?
Yeah, he'd probably be shipped to hell and back
>>
>>14643887
I hope he does. That moustache is something else.
>>
>>14643879
It's a little soon for that.

>>14643842
I might have to go back and re-read it, but wasn't the implication that Yukari stirred up a little mini-incident to, as Mamizou put it, 'revitalize' people? It gave everyone a little injection of superstition, fear, faith, or whatever else they needed to keep things running smoothly. It's almost certainly nothing major.

If anything serious were to happen in FS, it would likely have to do with Kosuzu directly, since the whole thing seems to be about her getting involved with magic and/or ultimately turning youkai. Any other major happenings would probably be in WaHH.
>>
>Italy

I know who's the culprit, it's Paolo Fox. Damn I never liked that guy
>>
>>14644127
I can't believe that gay overlord is known outside here
>>
>>14644054
Yukari took Marisa's occult ball, maybe she used it for this
>>
IT'S MIMA I FUCKING KNOW IT

THIS TIME IS THE FUCKING REAL DEAL GUYS

MY BONES ARE VIBRATING AT THE SPEED OF SOUND
>>
>>14644147
Play LoLK again, she didn't.
>>
>>14643842
Oh boy, another incident that sounds super serious but will get resolved within two chapters.

Fuck's sake, ZUN, stop pulling this stupid bullshit. Just make a slice-of-life about Kosuzu reading weird books, or make a full-on drama/action series, but above all else stop doing this thematically-incoherent bullshit.
>>
>>14643842
>that will be over in 2 chapters?
That WAS the second chapter, you dunce.
>>
>>14644618
I meant two more chapters.
>>
>>14644546
>but above all else stop doing this thematically-incoherent bullshit.

Gensokyo is neither just SoL or just grim, it's both like our world, on the same news program you hear about a dude paring a little kid to death and a story about cute puppies.
>>
File: schooldreams.png (843KB, 800x464px) Image search: [Google]
schooldreams.png
843KB, 800x464px
>>14644147
She didn't, she does pop up in Marisa's ending to elaborate on a few things. But when Marisa is responsible for once actually giving up the Power Stone, Yukari actually rejects it along the lines of why would she ever need such a dinky thing when the intel Marisa gathered was more valuable and lets her keep it.

If anything this chapter was actually hinted in Marisa's ending, Yukari already alluded to this rumour as step 1 of some new scheme and specifically warns Marisa to value her new relationship with Sagume in future events.
>>
>>14643891
Is she? She's not even trying to hide her ears.
>>
>>14644147

I apologise for spreading such misinformation in an earlier thread.
I was lead to believe this because of a poor translation and a statement by Clarste himself.
>>
>>14643898
By Komachi
>>
>>14647655
I get it!
>>
Think about it, this being wants to revitalize Gensokyo to an old glory.

Who could be the most possible culprit aside Yukari? Hint, it starts with Mi and ends with Ma.
>>
>>14648047
I sense it
in my skeletal system
>>
God Aya is such a badass. Reimu comes in in a rage and out for blood, thinking she's out to destroy Gensokyo, and Aya doesn't even flinch.
Wish she was in her better outfit for that scene, though.
>>
>>14649191
She doesn't have to be worried, all of the relevant characters coddle Reimu and Marisa.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.