[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has Sumireko ever gotten a 1CC?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Has Sumireko ever gotten a 1CC?
>>
On Metal Slug maybe.
>>
>>14608817
Who does she play as?
>>
>>14608778
Well she's literally living the dream so she's got that at least
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 300x491px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 300x491px
>>14608828
Fio, because they look somewhat similar.
>>
>>14608778
She's a filthy secondary. Tetriary even.
>>
>>14608778
Probably. It's not like she doesn't have the time to do it, what with being a loser nerd with no friends.
>>
>>14609842
Those artifacts are triggering me.
>>
>>14608778
I don't think the touhou series even exists in her world. She would have recognized Marisa and the rest if that was the case.
>>
>>14612188
That's just proof she's a ultra secondary.
>>
>>14612188
>>14612213
Or maybe she's one of those anti-anime faggots that dismisses anything Touhou-related as "anime trash".

I dunno, she does seem like a she'd be a hipster.
>>
>>14612213
>>14612279
I don't think neither of these are true. Touhou simply doesn't exist and she's attracted to Gensokyo because it's another world filled with youkai is what I believe.
>>
>>14612288
How did she know about the spell card rules?
>>
>>14612295
Probably researched Gensokyo a lot before the events of ULiL took place. If she's aware of youkai living there it wouldn't be strange for her to figure out how they battle one another. It would be useful information once she did meet them.
>>
>>14612288
This is fun speculation, mate. Of course Touhou doesn't exist in the outside world.

>>14612295
Sagume told her about them. I mean, this is also speculation but it makes sense.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.