[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

POP | CULTURE 5

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 040030375492-1p.jpg (149KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
040030375492-1p.jpg
149KB, 600x600px
The best thread for the best album.
>>
>>14572460
They're STILL doing POP CULTURE albums?

Literally the worst of their entire works. I want them to go back to making dancehalls.
>>
>>14572462
Dancehalls are winrar too, but POP | CULTUREs are better.
>>
>>14572462
POP CULTURE 5 is pretty good though. Still ways below DANCEHALL albums still.

Dominated > Haunted > Abandoned > * > SHIT > Killed
>>
>>14572480
REBIRTH > All the albums you've listed.
>>
>>14572510
REBIRTH can't even beat the first 3 songs of DOMINATED in my opinion.
>>
>>14572514
It can.

BTW, there's the shit that beats everything. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjeU-xub6XE

(lol captcha wants me to select all the trains)
>>
>>14572518
Well REBIRTH does have Nigthfall and fucking Binary Catwalk so might have to update my rank list.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrS-1kPnl2c
>>
people STILL aren't tired of the same 2hu track rehashed a million times???
>>
File: cover.jpg (480KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
480KB, 1024x1024px
>>14572460

>The best thread for the best album.

Then why did you post the wrong picture?
>>
It's pretty bad really.
>>
>>14573239
this one really was godlike
>>
God, it's so fucking boring. Almost every track sounds the same, and it's not even a good sound, not to mention that the vocals aren't even trying. The remix of Interdimensional Voyage / Captain Murasa is the only halfway decent one of the lot. I know Alstroemeria tends to be hit-or-miss, but this album is a fucking disgrace.
>>
Assalamu'alaikum my /jp/ brothers, I myself have managed to extract myself from the filthy Western kuffar music and the like since age 7 myself.
But innalillahi I got trapped with this Oriental, Japanese, polytheistic/atheistic fagern electro-house-dance DEGENERATE* album until now.
I am depressed, brothers. To know that everytime I fell weak to this shaytan, I desecrate mine own soul.
Please, brothers, please pray and beseech God to alleviate my sickness

* I'm serious, one of the album in my playlist is called DEGENERATE DANCEHALL
bloody wankers, this lot of little girls-worshippers.
>>
DP is the last good album. Everything after ranges from shit to meh.
>>
>>14576578
*DC
>>
>>14576363
DEGENERATE a best
>>
I liked that album with kagerou on the cover
>>
File: 1426469568206.jpg (71KB, 800x823px) Image search: [Google]
1426469568206.jpg
71KB, 800x823px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqwo9v8VKhA

And why wouldn't you? Electro-wan~
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.