[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aw, hell, if my sister sees me with this knife sticking out of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: s199-02.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
s199-02.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
Aw, hell, if my sister sees me with this knife sticking out of my chest she's really gonna be mad. Can't we go somewhere ELSE?
>>
I fucking hate it when that happens
>>
>>14508178
This is probably something I would think. I'm more terrified of making people mad rather than death.

Probably because my parents would always beat me up if I revealed that I had issues, so I just bottled it all inside.
>>
>>14508264
>my parents would always beat me up
Both of them? At the same time?
>>
>>14508694

That's just like in my japanese animes!
>>
File: Spaghetti.png (152KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Spaghetti.png
152KB, 640x480px
>>14508178
Well Shiki can see lines of death, so he obviously knows whether he's dying soon or not from the knife injury. If he knows for a fact he won't die, he should focus on other things like how Akiha will obviously be furious is she finds out what happened.
>>
>>14508895
He could still die without his line being cut or any points being punctured. The `Death' induced by those lines is a bit special, removing something from the the cycle entirely. It's also a pretty big deal whenever he looks at a living being to see the lines, so if he were examining himself there would probably be at least two pages worth of preliminary text about how his head was about to explode.
>>
>>14508949
No, Shiki can see the death of things. If he was close to death, his lines would show that. I'm not talking about his lines being cut, I'm talking about the usage of the lines as a gauge of how close to death Shiki is.

I think looking at himself to see whether or not he's about to die is worth the headache he might get. He's a human with normal lines of death, not some vampire or monster with strange lines, so it shouldn't be too bad to glance and see if he'll be dead in an hour or not.
>>
>>14508966
When are lines ever stated to be usable as a gauge for death?

And I'm not saying that, if he had that ability, it wouldn't be worth a headache. I'm saying that, if he had used it in that situation, we'd know, because Nasu would tell us over and over again.
>>
>>14508987
It's been a while, but didn't the amount of lines increase if one is close to death?
So 'killing' them by the lines is even easier as the amount of targets increases?
>>
>>14508987
Yes.
>>
>>14510137
It might be, but I don't remember anything like that. The only time I remember the number of lines being mentioned is to distinguish between humans and non-humans, and Shiki's seen quite a lot of people, both close to and far from death.
>>
File: c64 tsuki.png (40KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
c64 tsuki.png
40KB, 640x400px
>>
File: AmCkj3y5rj56AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png (26KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
AmCkj3y5rj56AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
26KB, 640x400px
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.