[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scarlet sisters powers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1426343574504.jpg (446KB, 1766x992px) Image search: [Google]
1426343574504.jpg
446KB, 1766x992px
I was recently thinking about these thwo and their powers, dont they contradict/override some other powers in the series?

For example, Shiki is the yama. She sends you to heaven or hell depending on how you lived your life.
Couldnt Remilia override this with her fate manipulation? If the Yama sent you to hell, but Remi made your fate to go to Heaven, what would happen?

Seccondly, Eirin, Mokou and Kaguya are all immortal. But Flan can destroy/kill anything. Could she be the only thing that can kill immortals?
>>
>>14457079
Remilia's fate control is a fluke, and even if it's real it doesn't mean it has perfect instantaneous effects. Look at Sagume as an example to understand what I mean.

Read the written works anyway. The hourai elixir is the perfect immortality device, not even Eirin can do shit about it. It's permanent and irreversible. You can kill those three all you want, they'll just respawn like nothing happened shortly after.
>>
>>14457114
>Read the written works anyway.
I will eventually.
I will hopefully be able to buy physical copies.

>The hourai elixir is the perfect immortality device, not even Eirin can do shit about it.
I think she could if she tried. Or if she met Flan, they never met, so you cant rule out Flan's ability to destroy things.
>>
>>14457150
Flan's abilities don't say "prevent resurrection" or "permanently".

So she destroys Mokou, or Kaguya. And then they regen, like always.

Big whoop. Flan is grossly over-rated.
>>
Flan and Remi's powers didn't help for fuck all against Reimu. She stomped the piss out of them.
>>
File: Remove Vampire.webm (764KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Remove Vampire.webm
764KB, 854x480px
>>14457079
>>14457235
>>
>>14457187
I assume total destruction is the entire thing, the very existence.
Also, if they are unkillable, Kaguya and co are shit. They could have been Flan's playmates and made her happy, given she wont accidentally murder them. Instead she is left alone and depressed in the basement.
>You will never tear out Kaguya's liver and keep Flan company, eventually helping her re-intergrate into the world.
>>
>>14457235
You're assumin Remi didnt lose on purpose.
Obviously Flan cant hurt her, because Reimu just floats out of existence.
So obviously, Flan cant destroy something that doesnt exist (in that moment).
>>
>>14457079
Remilia's an arrogant twerp. Until she demonstrates a use of her power, I'm with Flan in thinking she's full of it.
And I don't think Flan's power is incompatible with the Hourai Elixer. In ULiL, Mokou disintegrate her entire body only to come right back. If Flan 'kasplodes one of the Hourai, she'll just come back.

>>14457114
Is Eirin immortal? In SSiB, one of the Watatsuki sisters invites Eirin back to the moon, but this doesn't make sense if she were impure from the elixer — no such offer was given to Kaguya.
>>
>>14457242
It's not the very existence though, because when she destroyed the meteor, it exploded into chunks, rather than ceasing to exist. So if she blows up Mokou, she just reforms later.

Also, no one wants to be Flan's playmates because she's a bratty little shit. If you can't learn to not be an autistic retard after 500 years, you can stay in the basement. Remilia did nothing wrong.
>>
>>14457266
Eirin is one of the three people to drink the elixir, so yes.

I suspect the Watasukis invited her back because they want her dank secrets.
>>
>>14457267
I see her ability like shiki's lines. Yes it exploded into chunks, but thats just what happened after the foundation was detroyed.

>Also, no one wants to be Flan's playmates because she's a bratty little shit.
Only becuase other people raised her poorly, and she will never get better locked away. Remi could use her fate manipulation to help her, but no.
Remi is entirely to blame for Faln's suffering. As a person on /jp/ you should know there is nothing more sacred, than looking after your imouto.
>>
>>14457301
You are a dirty secondary who has no idea how any of the powers work and are inserting absurd headcanon into these scenarios.

There is no "foundation of a meteor". It's a fucking rock from space. She basically mind-crushed it to the point that lots of people in Gensokyo saw it blow up, and Aya went around interviewing people to figure out what happened.

It's the only time she ever used it. It did not erase the meteor. It did not undo the essence of all things meteor.

There is absolutely zero reason to believe that it would be capable of undoing the effects of the hourai elixir. It is simply a destruction ability, not a magical nullifier..
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.