[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eroge reading

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 17

To help people who aren't readers of Japanese to enjoy eroge and VNs they can't otherwise enjoy without a lot of fuss. Anyone can join in if you want. Read whatever you like. Someone may enjoy it. Light and easy descriptions as you go.

Previous thread
>>14283655
>>
File: izumi-oneesan.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
izumi-oneesan.png
1MB, 1366x768px
Continuing with 倉野くんちのふたご事情 or Kuranokunchi no Futago Jijou or The Twins Situation of the Kurano Family

or Why Dear God Couldn't I Have Been Born in This Family?

https://vndb.org/v10793

I already used the title page in the last thread so this one started with ずっとすきして たくさんすきして or Zutto Sukishite Takusan Sukishite or Love Me Forever, Love Me a Lot

https://vndb.org/v11712
>>
How do you tell how far you are in a visual novel? Sometimes playing a visual novel feels daunting because I have no idea how much longer I have to play before I reach the end.
>>
can't we do a harem route
even the mom was pushing for it
>>
I liked how the unpicked sisters ended up in pairs too.
>>
>>14368932
How about enjoying it instead of waiting for it to end you fucking mongrel?
>>
>>14369170
>>
File: kazu-kun kazu-kun kazu-kun!.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
kazu-kun kazu-kun kazu-kun!.png
2MB, 1366x768px
I apologize for the delay. School, then work.

I go to see Izumi-nee after school to help out in the student counsel. I'm hoping to do what I can for her with summer vacation coming up we've got a lot of things to do to prepare.

She's excited that I came by to help her. Seeing her smile makes my heart beat fast. Having done their work the other student counsel members leave. Izumi takes me to check up on the clubs to see how well they're doing and if they have any needs.

Izumi-oneesan and I walk the halls alone chatting. It's just you and me, Izumi says. You can use less formal speech. She smiles and my heart leaps again.

We check up on the sports clubs in the gym. The boys get nervous around Izumi. I can't blame them.

Next we check up on the softball and track clubs. As we watch there's one girl who stands out above the rest. Mikoto-nee.

You're so amazing Kurano-senpai! The other girls shout as she races around the track.

Something about Izumi seems sad but I have no time to ask. The manager of the running club notices Izumi watching and rushes over to talk since Izumi is student council president.

As soon as Mikoto-nee notices me she rushes over and latches on to me. What did you think Kazu-kun! she shouts. You came over just to see me right?

Izumi-oneesan clears her throat alerting Mikoto that she's there. Kazuya is with me, she says. We're checking on the clubs. She's gone to Student Council President mode and calls me Kazuya instead of Kaz-kun like usual.

I praise Mikoto on her running which makes her very happy.

Ahh, so you're Kazu-kun ehh? The other girls say. Mikoto talks about you all the time.

If you say any more I'll never run again, Mikoto threatens them.

Ehhhh? Sorry little brother, we can't say any more. Izumi brings the conversation back to why we're there to check up on the club.

Awwww, I want to hug Kazu-kun more. Mikoto is disappointed. She goes back to running.

Geez Kazuya, you spent the whole time staring at Mikoto. Izumi says. She looks both upset and sad.

Listen Kazuya, she says when we're alone again. I won't lose. Not ever. Do you understand? I won't lose ever.

You're cute when you act childish nee-san. I tell Izumi.

Cute?! she repeats. Her rivalry with Mikoto is always troubling.

As we watch Mikoto run around the track again she gets distracted by my presence, trips, and falls.

Mikoto! both Izumi and I shout. We rush to see if she's ok.

She says she's ok but just to be sure I tell the others I'll take her to the nurse's office. Izumi comes along. She refuses to let us be alone together under any circumstances.

The other girls in the track team try to come but Mikoto shouts at them not to follow. Her love life depends on it!

She then argues with Izumi-nee not to come either and the two start yelling at each other. I finally step in and tell them both to cut it out. Since Mikoto is obviously fine we don't need to go at all. They both apologize.
>>
Do you guys want longer text boxes like this? Or shorter ones?

Story continues here
>>14323885
>>
File: devlish nee-san.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
devlish nee-san.png
1MB, 1366x768px
After taking a bath I go to study with Izumi-neesan and Mikoto-neechan.

A lone boy comes to a girls' room after 9 o'clock, Izumi says. His body grows hot anticipating what will happen in the room alone with the girls.

Stop narrating Izumi-oneesan, I say. I'm really here to study.

But that's boring! Mikoto says. But I brought my notebook and everything.

They give up trying to argue with each other on which one's going to leave so they can be alone with me and settle on actually studying.

It's hard to concentrate with Izumi's breasts pressing against me. Mikoto accuses her of doing it on purpose but Izumi claims it's because her breasts are so large she just can't help it.

I try hard to keep focused on studying but it really is impossible.

There's better things we could be doing than studying, Izumi says. We could be studying about each other's bodies for instance.

Stop with that perverted look Izumi, Mikoto threatens her.

Thank you Mikoto-neech ... but she's not on my side.

You've been staring at Izumi all night Kazu-kun! she yells. It's not fair. I want it too.
>>
>>14369165
What if I'm playing Muv-Luv Extra and it's not enjoyable at all, but all you fags keep telling me Alternative is worth it, even though it probably isn't.
>>
File: hand job with nee-sans.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
hand job with nee-sans.png
1MB, 1366x768px
Well then Kaz-kun. Izumi says. It's time to study something else. I try to run but Mikoto blocks my escape.

Now, it's time to study your about your body Kazu-kun. She undoes my belt and lowers my pants. I try to beg Mikoto for help. Instead she pulls off my underwear.

Is this rape? I wonder. But it feels good, so ...

Oh wow, it looks different then I remember, Mikoto says.

Indeed, Izumi says. It's so hard and long. Not like when you were young. Did you get like this because you were feeling my breasts I wonder?

The two of them take turns stroking my penis with their hands.

You're so cute Kazu-kun, Mikoto says.
I love seeing you when you're embarrassed, Izumi says.

Does it feel good Kazu-kun? Mikoto asks.
You don't need to be embarrassed Kazu-kun, just leave everything to onee-san, Izumi says.

They keep stroking my penis. It feels so good, even if this is rape I don't care. It feels so good I don't want them to stop. They even take turns kissing me.

You know we're both in love with you Kazuya, Izumi says. Ever since you were born we've been your elder sisters. Ever since you were born we've watched out for you. You can leave everything to us. You can always rely on us. We'll do everything for you. Even this. So you can go ahead and let yourself go.

It feels so good being stroked by Izumi and Mikoto that I ejaculate. My semen covers their hands and reaches all the way up to their faces and hair.

So this is semen, Mikoto says. It has such a strange scent, Izumi says.

Kazu-kun Kazu-kun. You can orgasm two more times right? There's two of us here.

I stand up and run out the door barely thanking them as I go.

Awwww, we were finally at the good part, Izumi says.
>>
story continues here
>>14323988
to here
>>14330333
With a few differences such as thinking of Izumi and Mikoto when I'm talking with Tomoka in the morning with a few reminders of the handjob they gave me throughout the day.
>>
Can I ask some favors from you guys?

I lost some games over a year ago when my motherboard crashed and would no longer recognize my harddrive. I had to format because I needed my computer immediately and had no time to recover files.

Over the last year and some I've gotten nearly all of them back but there's still some holes.

If someone could help me find the following games I would love you forever.

Musume Shimai
https://vndb.org/v426

The Futaba Channel games
https://vndb.org/p674

Haramin
https://vndb.org/v1917

and
Hara Chuchu
https://vndb.org/v1616
>>
>>14368300
>To help people who aren't readers of Japanese to enjoy eroge
No, they should learn Japanese.
>>
>>14370395
Pretty sure all the Futaba Channel games are in sukebei somewhere.

I should know, I got the whole lot few months ago.
>>
>>14372723
I'm going to feel incredibly stupid if that turns out to be true. I last looked for them almost a year ago and all the downloads were dead but I can't remember to save my life if I even checked Nyaa.

I'll get back to reading when my homework is done.
>>
don't die yet
>>
>>14370349
>Ever since you were born we've been your elder sisters. Ever since you were born we've watched out for you. You can leave everything to us. You can always rely on us. We'll do everything for you. Even this. So you can go ahead and let yourself go.

Holy goddamn. This is why nee-sans are the best
>>
>>14370417
Surely you've never read a translated book or watched a subtitled movie? Nah, that would be hypocritical.
>>
Continuing from the 2nd choice.

I'm concerned for Izumi and Mikoto. So I decide to walk home with them. They immediately get into a fight because Izumi-oneesan wants to hold my hand but then Mikoto-oneechan wants Izumi to let go so she can hold my hand instead (nevermind that he should have two hands).

Izumi suggests getting something to eat on the way home. Mikoto wants donuts.

If you say you're in love with me I'll let you touch my breasts, Izumi says.

I'm your brother, so that's impossible, I tell her. Come on, let's get something to eat. I walk fast so Izumi and Mikoto can't play around.

Instead of getting something to eat Izumi makes several stops on the way home. Each of the shopkeepers know her well and greet her as the local school student council president. It seems she's been to these shops before on school business. She won't tell Mikoto and I what she's buying, just that it's for student council work.

Tired of all the stops we end up not getting something to eat. Mikoto begs Izumi and I to stop at a crepe shop. It's the important stop for lovers to make, she says.

I'll have to go some time with Kazu-chan, Izumi says smiling.
>>
File: sad sister.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
sad sister.png
1MB, 1366x768px
Izumi wants to go to the local shrine. Mikoto and I agree. It'll be nice to visit. Mikoto hopes the candy shop is open.

Mikoto-oneechan buys some candy. Izumi-oneesan buys manju for herself and some juice for me (from a candy store it's probably soda, it's all 'juice' to them). It's not what I was expecting when Izumi wanted to get something to eat but we enjoy sitting at the shrine enjoying Japanese sweets and candy.

Mikoto wants to come back to the shrine in summer for a festival.

Izumi looks sad again. I ask her what's wrong. Nothing, she says. I think we should come back again as a family.

We're not exactly a family anymore. With mother and father gone how should we handle coming to a festival?

Mikoto's bright and cheerful personality comes to the rescue, she starts talking about all the fun things we can enjoy at a festival with her sisters and I. Izumi brightens up and easily smiles again thinking about goldfish scooping, wearing yukatas, and watching the fireworks. Mikoto challenges Izumi to all the festival games. She'll never lose to Izumi. Izumi says she'll never lose to Mikoto.

Izumi presses her breasts against me. Not wanting to lose Mikoto accepts her challenge. She lifts up her skirt. 'what do you think Kazu-kun?' she asks. I stare at her beautiful legs.

Izumi shouts, Kazu-chan, touch my breasts!
Mikoto tells me to feel her legs. They're smooth and strong because she runs.
>>
File: touch and feel.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
touch and feel.png
1MB, 1366x768px
We have to continue this elsewhere, Izumi says. She drags Mikoto and I to a secret secluded spot near the shrine.

Mikoto and Izumi both put one hand on my dick.

You can't run away, Izumi says.

Please sisters, I beg them. People can find us here. Please stop. We're still on shrine grounds.

I know, Mikoto says. Isn't it exciting?
They're not listening to me. I beg and plead but Mikoto pulls my hand, guiding it to her crotch.
Not fair Mikoto, Izumi says. She pulls my other hand down to her crotch. I'm powerless to resist them while their hands are on my penis.

You're so lively today, Izumi says.

Aww, you're blushing, how cute, Mikoto says.

I guess it's only fair so I begin rubbing their pussies with my fingers. Both of them let out a cute yelp.

You're touching our most important place Kazu-chan, Izumi says.
Now it's our turn, Mikoto says. She and Izumi begin stroking my penis.

I'm sure he feels better with me stroking him, Mikoto says.
We'll see about that, Izumi says. She pulls off her shirt and bra exposing her breasts.

I'm touching her breasts, I'm touching her breasts directly!

Not fair Izumi, Mikoto says. She pulls off her shirt and exposes her breasts too. Both of them use their breasts to rub my arm while stroking my penis. I continue rubbing their pussies with my fingers.

Does it feel good Kazu-kun? Mikoto asks. Do my breasts feel good? Despite having smaller breasts than Izumi she still has a great figure. Her breasts are almost as big as her twin's.

Yes Mikoto-nee. It feels great.

They keep stroking my penis softly and slowly. It feels incredible the way I can feel their breasts on my arms while they stroke my penis. I continue rubbing their pussies so they can feel good too. It's only fair. We're outside enjoying the wind and the smell of the trees while touching each other.

If you feel good then let it out, Mikoto says.
That's right, there's no reason to hold back, Izumi says.

It feels so good Kazu-chan, your fingers feel so good, Izumi says.

I go further pushing my fingers inside their cracks. Their love juices drip down on my hands. Since they're twins their pussies feel the same.

Please stop, I beg them. I can't take anymore.

I can't take anymore either, Izumi says.
I feel so strange, Mikoto says. Something's coming, Something's coming!

My sisters orgasm together.

After they recover they go back to stroking my penis. 'It's not fair that we get to enjoy ourselves but you haven't ejaculated yet Kazu-kun' Mikoto says.

That's right, Izumi says. We want to see you ejaculate. Show us.

They keep stroking me until I cum, my sperm covers their chests, faces, and hair. I orgasm again and again. They won't stop stroking me until nothing more comes out.
>>
File: thrilling!.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
thrilling!.png
2MB, 1366x768px
Nobody caught us, Izumi says. I told you that was a good place.

Just as we're heading home the head priest comes and says hi to Izumi-nee. As the student council president it seems she knows everyone and everyone knows her.

We say we were enjoying walking around the shrine. It's a pleasant place to relax.

He invites us to tea but Izumi refuses and says we need to get home quickly. We say our goodbyes and leave.

It really was exciting, just as Mikoto said it would be. For a moment there I thought we'd been caught.
>>
Story continues here
>>14330525
Without the bit about Yae and Ema of course.
With the girls spending time dreaming about being brides someday.
To the next choice.
>>
File: ice ice.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
ice ice.png
2MB, 1366x768px
I'm still concerned most with Izumi and Mikoto so I go to check up on them. They're just leaving to buy icecream (it could be anything from ice cream bars to popsicles). So I go with them to the convenience store. We buy ice cream treats for all of our sisters.

As we walk home we pass by the old park where we used to play as kids. Since it's dark nobody is around.

Can we stop? Izumi asks.
But the icecream will melt, Mikoto complains.

She looks sad again so I ask Mikoto to stop for her sake. Izumi thanks me for always being so sweet.

Besides, we'll be alone, Izumi says.
Oh I see, I see! Good job Izumi! Mikoto gives her a high five and the pair drag me into the park.
>>
File: delicious icecream.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
delicious icecream.png
1MB, 1366x768px
I'm sorry, I just had to, because I'm an asshole.
>>
>>14380650
>Izumi presses her breasts against me. Not wanting to lose Mikoto accepts her challenge. She lifts up her skirt. 'what do you think Kazu-kun?' she asks. I stare at her beautiful legs.
>Izumi shouts, Kazu-chan, touch my breasts!
>Mikoto tells me to feel her legs. They're smooth and strong because she runs.

Reading this while Ikikoi's (https://vndb.org/v5240) 19th bgm running just doubled the experience. Really great read.
>>
File: kazu-kun kazu-kun kazu-kun!.png (252KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
kazu-kun kazu-kun kazu-kun!.png
252KB, 1366x768px
>>14380892
Moving on.

Izumi and Mikoto sit me down on a park bench and open up my pants and pull down my underwear.

Your penis is already so hard Kazu-chan, Izumi says. She reaches down and licks my penis.

She laughs. You look just like Tomoka.
Mikoto laughs too. You do, you look just like Tomoka! You're so cute, just like a girl!

This is thanks Kazu-kun
This is thanks Kazu-chan
they say at the same time. They both start licking my penis.

Please stop Izumi-neesan, Mikoto-neechan. Please don't do this!

They refuse to listen and keep licking my penis. Please don't you two, I beg them.

Why not? Izumi asks.

Because we're outside. Someone will see us.

Good, Izumi says. They'll see how much in love we are.

But, but ... I say.

No, Izumi says. Don't care about being seen, just let yourself go. She puts the tip of my penis in her mouth.

No fair Izumi, Mikoto says. We're sharing. So Izumi backs off and lets Mikoto take her turn putting my penis in her mouth. They then go back to licking my penis

Their soft wet tongues tickle my penis. Does my tongue feel good? Mikoto asks

Yes, Mikoto-neechan, it feels good. Happy she puts my penis in her mouth again.

Kazu-kun's flavor, she says. Izumi takes her turn and puts my penis in her mouth as well. Such a perverted flavor, she says. I feel her tongue wrap around me as her mouth covers my penis.

Izumi, it's not fair, if you put it so far in your mouth I can't get in.

N...nee-san. Izumi keeps sucking on my penis. Finally she relaxes and gives Mikoto a turn. MIkoto pushes my penis further in her mouth and sucks on it harder than Izumi.

Not so rough, please Mikoto-neechan. But she won't listen. She's trying to go harder and deeper than Izumi.

Finally she relaxes and they go back to licking my penis. They're leaving kiss marks on my penis.

They start trading off sucking my penis and arguing with each other on who's turn it is.

Please cum in my mouth Kazu-chan, Izumi says.

That's not fair Izumi, Mikoto complains so Izumi stops sucking my penis.

Ok then, she says. Feel good with both of us until the end.

They go back to licking my penis. I can feel my penis get hotter and hotter as I get closer and closer to cumming. I can't take any more.

Nee-san, nee-san. I'm going to cum.

Cum Kazu-chan, Izumi says.
Cum Kazu-kun, Mikoto says.

A feeling like a white hot spark fills my mind as I ejaculate semen all over their faces and in their hair. They keep licking me until I can't cum any more. Both of them take turns licking the semen off my penis.

When we clean up to leave Izumi realizes the icecream has all melted.
Awww, we were having too much fun I forgot! Mikoto yells.

We have to go back and buy more.
>>
Story continues here
>>14330890
to here
>>14330926
>>
I just realized the time. I'll pick this up after tomorrow.
>>
>>14381036
Thanks for your hard work, eroge guy.
>>
This thread confirms my feeling that I'd just skip through the sex scenes in VNs. I can barely handle eromanga text.
>>
>>14378688
Of course I had been doing it but when I start learn language I finally realized what I hadn't been reading original work, I read fantasy of illiterate translators and I waste a lots of my time to it.
I bet better I had been use my time for learning language, than waste my time to his shit.
>>
>>14382320

you know where the door is
>>
File: Uguu.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Uguu.png
1MB, 1366x768px
I meet with Izumi-neesan after school in the student council room. She's busy with student council work about upcoming events during summer vacation.

The moment we're left alone Izumi asks me something but gets interrupted. Someone from the track team shows up with an emergency.

Mikoto-neechan tripped while running and injured herself. They took her to the nurse's office and she asked for me. Since Izumi is with me the two of us hurry to check on Mikoto.

We find her in the nurse's office crying my name. As soon as I come in she stops crying. Izumi asks how bad it is and the club manager isn't certain, Mikoto wouldn't let them tend to her.

'If I did they wouldn't call Kazu-kun' she mumbles. Izumi seems to have heard her and gets upset. When everyone realizes she faked it so she could have an excuse to call me into the nurses office they're both relieved she isn't hurt and upset she would play a trick.

I lecture Mikoto about being truthful. What if Yae and Ema were here? She would have panicked our poor younger sisters. She apologizes and promises never to do it again.

Since she really did fall and could have still hurt herself the other members leave her in my care. Izumi stays with the two of us and I help massage her legs. This makes Izumi jealous so she demands a massage too.

This starts an argument between Izumi and Mikoto. Mikoto insists there's no reason to give Izumi a massage. Izumi insists that since Mikoto isn't injured there's no reason to give her a massage either.

I stop them arguing by agreeing to give them both foot massages.
>>
Sorry I got distracted.

This isn't the foot massage I was expecting!

Why not? Izumi asks. You're massaging our feet with part of your body, aren't you?

This isn't what I was meaning.

Oh, just relax Kazu-kun, Mikoto-neechan says. They stroke my penis with their feet through my pants.

It feels so good I can't do anything but complain. I sit still while my elder sisters rub my penis with their feet.

What's the matter Kazu-chan? Izumi asks sadistically. You've gotten hard already with your elder sisters rubbing you?

Ahhh, you've gotten so big already, Mikoto says. You must really enjoy my feet Kazu-kun.

If you get turned on by using our feet you're nothing but a pervert Kazuya, Izumi tells me with a grin.

No, Mikoto says. Having a foot fetish is normal. It's justice! A foot fetish is better than a boob fetish.

Is that so? Izumi says. Then my feet are the best, aren't they Kazu-chan?

No, mine are, Mikoto says. They argue for awhile on who has the best feet.

Well then Kazu-kun. Since you like feet so much, unzip your pants and take out your 'thing'.

W..why nee-san? I ask.

Because I told you to, she says. It'll feel better. So do it. Listen to nee-san.

Ok, I say.

Good boy.

I unzip my pants and pull out my penis. Ohh, you HAVE gotten big, Izumi says. You really are a pervert.

He can't help it, we've been massaging him so long, Mikoto says.

If you be more honest, I'll make your masochist penis feel good, Izumi says. She presses hard into my dick.

That looks like you feel good Kazu-kun. Mikoto says. Could it be, you really are a masochist? She presses hard on my dick too.

Let it out pervert, Izumi says. Let it out for nee-san. She rubs me with her pantyhose.

Ehhhh? Mikoto says. The harder we push the more he seems to like it.

Go ahead Kazu-kun. Let out your sperm. Mikoto says. If it feels good, go ahead and ejaculate for us.

How about a little help, Izumi says. She lifts up her skirt so I can see her underwear beneath her pantyhose.

I can do that too, Mikoto declares. I forgot, I'm wearing bloomers, no fair Izumi! But, but Kazu-kun bloomers are like panties, right?

They laugh and giggle while I struggle.

Come on let it out, pervert, Izumi says.
You look so cute when you're bullied Kazu-kun. Mikoto says. You're completely red.

I can't hold back any longer. It feels too good having them rub my penis like this.

Cum, Kazu-kun, Mikoto says.
Cum with your perverted dick, Izumi says.

Nee-san, nee-san! I ejaculate all over their feet. They keep rubbing until nothing more comes out.

Good boy, good boy, they both say. Our feet are covered in your semen.

Peeeeeeeervert, they both say at the same time laughing.

I'm sorry, I say.

It's ok, we like you this way Kazu-kun. Izumi says.

Ahh, I need to get back to track! Mikoto says.
We need to get back to the student council, I say. We clean ourselves up and leave the nurse's office.
>>
File: mikoto izumi route.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
mikoto izumi route.png
1MB, 1366x768px
Story continues from here
>>14331013
to here
>>14331044

There's stamina drink in the fridge.

We are on the Izumi - Mikoto route. I have to go to work. I'll pick this up later.
>>
>>14393420
Have a good day at work
>>
>>14399306
I'm so sorry, I'll get back to reading when things die down, it may be a few days.
>>
>>14399322
We'll wait warmly for your return, eroge guy. Rather than waiting for 12 years for an actual translation, this is already pretty good.
>>
>>14399322
Don't worry about it, just keep working hard.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.