[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

* eurobeat intensifies*

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: LZ0Lw4R.png (2MB, 1360x930px) Image search: [Google]
LZ0Lw4R.png
2MB, 1360x930px
* eurobeat intensifies*
>>
File: 80SFRIENDSLOLAW11R31 2 copy.jpg (902KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
80SFRIENDSLOLAW11R31 2 copy.jpg
902KB, 1024x768px
>>14333767
FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRR
TOGETHERRRRRRRRRRR
>>
I LOVE SPAGHETTI

SPA GHE TTI
>>
File: mega gross.jpg (59KB, 480x354px) Image search: [Google]
mega gross.jpg
59KB, 480x354px
why can't you nerds get with the times, these cars are old and ugly, like you
>>
Reminder thata my lexus could smoke all of you nerds.
>>
>>14334639
>buying cars for their looks and not their function
>>14335121
>buying cars for their specs instead of their actual tested performance
You're the cancer killing automotive design.
>>
>>14335278
New cars perform better and look better
quit living in the past, you can only keep up with your nerd friends because they also drive shitty hand me down cars.
>>
>>14335278
What's that? I can't hear you over the sound of you inhaling my smoke
>>
>>14335319
I too drive VW
>>
>>14333767
I'm buuuuuuuuurning up for you
I'm buuuuuuuuurning up for you
>>
Feeling the time to come.
Beat of the rising sun!
I wanna feel your heart.
The power of the suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!
>>
>>14334620
>>14336101
>>14336195
I got to sing all of these
>>
Are otaku cars a regular /jp/ topic now?
>>
>>14338358
Only if you cleverly disguise it as a Eurobeat thread.
>>
https://youtu.be/dNF5sic8WHo
>>
>>14335278
What's your objective way of evaluating a vehicle's performance? Lap times? Those are ridden with variables. You basically only have specifications until you actually get into the car and test drive it yourself.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29o9I8AJuBE
>>
>>14339451
By how they look.
>>
>>14333767
IM JUST RUNNING IN THE NINTIES
A PLACE THAT I LIKE TO BE
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.