[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This years Batsu - No Laughing Detective Agency.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: CTW2oJXUcAANjod.jpg (80KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
CTW2oJXUcAANjod.jpg
80KB, 600x800px
This years Batsu - No Laughing Detective Agency.
>>
I hope they come up with a few new things.
We all love the drawer pranks and the DVDs but other things aren't as good.
>>
>>14332504
Yeah Chono could slap someone else than Yamasaki for once
>>
>>14332500
>Detective Agency.

Again?

Or was it Secret Agent the one that was similar last time?
>>
>>14332845
Yeah, we discussed this before. Like having Chono take someone else and just when Yamasaki feels he was spared, he gets slapped aswell.
I think the Tanaka thai kick will be great aswell this year.
>>
>>14333022
Yeah that was me. I really hope they do something like that, it would be priceless.

Hosei is so happy that he thinks he is spared, but Chono just goes "you were part of this as well, you were his partner in crime, you get slap!"
I mean, that one where they had Chono come on the BUS so early on just came out of nowhere. That sort of stuff is what I would love to see them do.

I just want to see them turn things on their head this time. They have been doing some interesting new twists on things in recent games, so I have my fingers crossed for some fun new things.
Anything to shake it up and confuse them.

One thing I do hope is them cutting the time of some events.
They leave them to idle too much in the drawer room and try force too many traps in there.
That's funny as hell, but it gets a bit samey after a while. The Hamada pumpkins were brilliant. And Elite Salt recently. They totally bet on THEM trying to do things differently.
So even they are getting a bit bored of the same old things happening in sequence.

>>14332990
Last time they were the prisoners.
I'd have liked something at least semi-distant from the previous theme and they could have done this one next year.
But hey, I ain't complaining about that.
I just want them to totally fuck with their heads with the sequence of events.
>>
How long does it take for this to be subbed after release?
>>
>>14334702
you could learn japanese by the time it's subbed
>>
>>14334708
I've just started, but meme aside, I doubt the subbing is gonna take longer than my slow ass autism learning?
>>
>>14334715
last time it took 5 months to get subbed
>>
>Every time they go to the drawer room they get taken out before they can open anything
>>
>>14333022
The Earth Defense Force thai kick was by far the best. That setup was GOAT.
>>
>>14334727
But it's usually not that long.
>>
AWWW YEAAA!

I've been waiting for this day!
>>
>>14332990
It was Police Department.

There was also Newspaper Agency.
>>
Seems similiar to the no laughing spy from 2010, but oh well.
I'd actually like if chono did not slap anyone this time, despite showing up multiple times to scare'em a bit.
>>
>>14332504
Yeah, it's getting stale.
Not just the recycled pranks either, but the punishments. Needs more like Onsen with the blowdarts.

However, I always enjoy the tag games.

>>14333022
>I think the Tanaka thai kick will be great aswell this year.
My favourite kick was Hamada.

I hope they dont pull any harsh stuff this year. I felt fucking terrible when Hosei was it? Got told how he was a shit comedian who couldnt sell tickets to his show. That was just cruel.
>>
>>14346244
What happened in the Hosei stunt?
>>
>>14346244
I don't think blowdarts are okay with how much more they get punished. Getting over 100 blowarts in your ass can't be good.
I'm fine with the buttslap, but it's lazy that they didn't even change the costumes of the punishers. Although I always giggle at that one fat punisher.

>>14334702
Don't forget there probably will be live subs again this year. They are only rough and not all gets translated but it's nice when you watch it together with /jp/.
>>
File: gaki3.webm (2MB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
gaki3.webm
2MB, 500x372px
they need to do more of the single person batsu games.
>>
So when are they going to do No Laughing Otaku Convention, no laughing salaryman, no laughing zoo keepers?
>>
>>14347752
>What happened in the Hosei stunt?
I think it was Hosei, I dont remember.
>He has a show
>Sells fuck all tickets, like the hall is mostly empty.
>"Joke" is having someone say he is a failure of a comedian becuase of this
>He looks genuinely hurt
>>
>>14346244
>Hamada getting thai kicked
>Hamada getting pinned down by the Endo family
He got some pretty good punishment last time
>>
>>14351730
>>He looks genuinely hurt

I'm sure its just his good acting, I mean since it is a stunt, r-right?
>>
>>14351790
Not posting the webm.
>>
subbing last year took forever.
subbing the year before was insanely quick.
just depends on the people they have
>>
>>14359258
A bunch of new translators popped up this year though so hopefully they applied (I did)
>>
This year needs more Itao.

Also where the fuck was Jimmy last year?
>>
hope they bring back the black devils
>>
>>14359339
Maybe his segment was cut from the New Year's broadcast but was later aired on the extra footage special?
>>
File: s_photo.jpg (67KB, 409x230px) Image search: [Google]
s_photo.jpg
67KB, 409x230px
http://www.ntv.co.jp/gaki/special_2015.html
>>
>>14359339
I dont think Jimmy will ever top his stuff with nana-chan and the pig.
>>
are there any more hidden "not suppososed to be leaked" busride shots?
>>
>>14332504
Yeah, the bus trip is also turning out to be more or less the same year after year. Also "Dont be scared" isn't that fun either. It never really was.

>>14347825
This had so much more potential. The random jumpscares were really boring. At one point, there was these screams, and eerie music playing, which made it all so much better.
>>
>>14368658
Dont be scared is shit. Mainly due to lack of punishments.

They need to get mroe creative. Have a "dont be scared", have them walk down a dark hallway as thai kick music starts playing and the thai kick guy walks behind them. If they show fear, they are kicked.
>>
File: tanaka.gif (3MB, 265x180px) Image search: [Google]
tanaka.gif
3MB, 265x180px
>>14368976
Tanaka falling down is the best part of the Don't Be Scared sections
>>
I've never understood the "don't be scared / haunted house simulators".

Why would you be scared when you know there will be (fake) scare stunts around the corner?
>>
>>14362340
Why is Matsumoto's hair still like that?
>>
>>14370541
They aren't actually scared, they're putting it on for the camera.

I bet you think the reactions to getting hit with a foam bat are real too.
>>
>>14370558
I'm know they're acting when they scared.

Is the bat actually foam? I thought it was rubber? Either way it does begin to hurt after you accumulate a number of hits.
>>
>>14370558
This is what dissapointed me most about finding out all of Dirty Sanchez was staged. I wanted to think it was just idiots being idiots.

But you can teel GnT is staged in parts, the draws always gave me that vibe, with how they do them in certain orders. Like the EDF one and the elite sweat.

Also again, this is why blowdarts were a great punishment, that whit wil actually hurt them.

>>14370578
They arent being hit constantly, they have what an hour or two's worth of film over a severl hours/24 hour timespan. Plenty of recovery time.
>>
>>14373062
You do realise that Dirty Sanchez was pretty much all real, right? Are you talking about the gag documentary they made where they all pretended they were hired for the show and had never met each other before?
>>
>>14373073
I dont have the video, but they discussed the "water jungle" joke, and even asked how should they laugh.

The self harm is real, the stupididty is not. It lost it's charm.
>>
>>14373062
They usually go until around 3am so let's say 19 hours, highest total slaps is always Matsumoto around 300, that comes out to 15 slaps an hour, one slap every 4 minutes on average.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.