[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does the jay feel wrong to anyone else? It used to be so much

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (62KB, 845x634px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 845x634px
Does the jay feel wrong to anyone else? It used to be so much fun to spend a Saturday night checking out all the new threads but now it just feels bland. All that's really here anymore is crossie generals and it makes me sad.
>>
Yes. Even spinoffs arent that interesting.
>>
How many times are you going to make this thread?
>>
>>14327754
>>>/trash/
>>
Feel free to leave anytime.
>>
>>14327754
It's not just you. /jp/ generally only has Touhou imagespam and generals now. You can barely find any separate threads about subjects covered by the generals, and when you do, they are inactive and die out quickly, because everyone is in the general instead.
>>
>>14327754
yep, its horrible

you can blame autistic waifu freaks for that
>>
>>14327995
Same thing that happened to /m/, makes browsing either board really sad. /jp/'s generals at least aren't as bad as /m/'s.
>>
>>14327754
I'm honestly just happy this board is still here at all. Yeah nothing like it used to be and much less traffic going to it but hey it's still here.
>>
>>14327855
You are the problem.
>>
>``meta''threads
>complains about shitposts while shitposting instead of making posts you want to see
>>
>>14328724
Metathreads are a breath of fresh air in the sea of chatrooms known as generals.
>>
>>/trash/
>>
>>14327832
>>14327855
>>14328724
>>14328753
I demand to know who is responsible for this cancer
>>
>>14329008
It's been this way for a very long time now, I don't even know how is to blame anymore. I guess the original crowd has mostly been replaced with new wave of people on an already dying board at that, that take this as nothing more than place to use any and all threads for passive aggressive shit slinging one liner shitpost battles with each other with a theme.
>>
kill yourself OP
>>
the old generation of /jp/sies fucked off to circlejerk IRCs after the memes left

the second generation of neo-/jp/sie shitters fucked off to godawful spinoff boards after spamming got harder

>>14327995
>You can barely find any separate threads about subjects covered by the generals, and when you do, they are inactive and die out quickly, because everyone is in the general instead.
also because there are some geniuses around who scream "BACK INTO YOUR GENERAL" as soon as they see this happen
>>
>>14329034
why?
>>
>>14329308
He's threatening the crossies' belief that /jp/ has always been shit and filled with generals full of cancer and he must be silenced
>>
>>14329415
/jp/ has always been shit and generals only exist because cancerous retards made every other thread an attention whoring spamfest for three years running.

OP should fuck off to /gnfos/, where all his friends are waiting for him.
>>
You only JUST noticed? /jp/ has changed, it's time to move on.
>>
>>14329308
You are not helping at all while you imply that you're a /jp/er.
And don't hide behind crossies - imbeciles from /a/ and zoophiles in monstershit thread get a pass because of mental deficiency while you're not.
>>
File: no homo.png (55KB, 451x414px) Image search: [Google]
no homo.png
55KB, 451x414px
The good old days are gone, anon. I just come here to shake my head.
>>
File: 1429740429247.png (71KB, 506x329px) Image search: [Google]
1429740429247.png
71KB, 506x329px
>I want lick X's feet
>I'm love with X
>X is the cutest
>>
>>14329643
who the fuck writes this shit?
>>
>>14329022
This. Old fags only sometimes go to warosu to check out the state of things and that's all. All of them are gone either to the spin-offs or actually enjoying the VNs/anime/2hus or whatever the fuck else.

This is not /jp/. This is /jpg/. I blame moot, fucking faggot ruined this board. give me muh 2009 2D/random back faggots. There's only one solution and that solution is to make a huge shitstorm to our new administrator so that he changes the rules properly.
>>
>>14329643
/jp/ used to be a lot cuter and gayer. I miss those days.
>>
>>14329818
homos from r9k
>>
>>14329837
>I miss neo/jp/
>>
>>14329835
>or actually enjoying the VNs/anime/2hus or whatever the fuck else.
And so, life became better for everyone.
>>
>>14329835
Where is this magical place you speak of?
>>
>>14329847
What makes you think anyone would ever tell you about it, so you can go and shit it up again, you fucking faggot? Good ole jp is preserved and safe, away from the cancer like you.
>>
>>14329844
I'd take neo/jp/ over today's current /jp/. The boards has only gotten worse since then.
>>
>>14329854
Same. Still, you could aim higher than neo/jp/ or neoneo/jp/ or neoneoneoneoneo/jp/.
>>
>>14329847
They went to spin off boards like /bun/ or /ota/. Don't even bother looking, despite what people say they are just as shitty as this board.
>>
>>14329853
What makes you think I'm like >>14329643
>>14329656 these people?

I just want to talk about japanese things with normal people on a platform without waifu faggots, autistic people, and shitposters
>>
>>14328635
I came here to post the same thing

So much of current jay belongs of /w/ or /c/, probably even /v/
>>
>>14329847
/gnfos/, /ota/, and 8ch /jp/. They're all shit.

Also the original spinoff /bun/, but it's dead.

>>14329866
If you really want to talk about Japanese things with normal people just use Reddit.
>>
>>14329879
damn, maybe I should just make my own board and keep it small.

and reddit's layout is godawful. I have no idea how anyone could enjoy browsing that place. On top of that, the karma system, upvotes, hiding posts that disagree with you, all that just really leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
>>
>>14329897
>damn, maybe I should just make my own board and keep it small.
Every little friends board dies out miserably after a few thrusts. IRCs can stay alive longer. What you're really looking for in this world is a small group of friends.

Reddit, of course, is also shit.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.