[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody still playing this? I finished the main game a few weeks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

File: tpdp.jpg (202KB, 953x598px) Image search: [Google]
tpdp.jpg
202KB, 953x598px
Anybody still playing this? I finished the main game a few weeks ago and am grinding to get my reincarnated S ranks back to 100.
>>
>>14252923
I'm waiting the c89 update, aside that I wanna restart and I don't know what 2hu choose as a starter
curiously I'm still liking the steel type

also
>no seek and murder p-mima
shit this
>>
The lack of central direction kinda made the game lose me.
>>
Did they finally translate battle strings? E.g. it should be
>[some skill] is super effective
and not
>[some skill] ディックのたわごとをファック
>>
>>14257263
No idea. Translation I'm using hasn't. I don't know what the latest translation release is. Also, the wiki says Speed Sakuya should learn Assassination but mine skipped over that and went straight to Brandish.
>>
Who cares.

The game was shit.
>>
>>14257362
I'm still enjoying it
>>
How many times can you rematch the Elite Four?
>>
>>14257378
Because you have no standards.
>>
>>14257387
hurr
>>
>>14257383
Infinite I think
>>
I get excited when I see games like this but I'm always discouraged when I see that I'll have to patch like five times in a row and use AppLocale to play it. Always turns me off.
>>
>>14257644
Not that much effort
>>
usually something I skip, but I'm liking this so far. decided to try it because the sprites are cute as heck.
only problem is my wife has some really gay type weaknesses
>>
>>14258567
who is she anon?
>>
>>14260575
komachi
it got better when I changed her to power style
I mean maybe it didn't, I don't know. she just oneshots everything now so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>14258567
I know how you feel. Most of my favorites have really shitty weaknesses.
>>
>>14252923
did they add custom skins?
>>
>>14265346
There are some alternate costumes you can purchase in the Human Village
>>
>>14265346
http://imgur.com/a/r4Xuk/all
http://imgur.com/a/r1bEg/all
These are all the alternate costumes currently available.
>>
>>14266703
Really wish there were better alts for some Touhous that aren't just shitty weird color palette swaps. Only of my team I've changed is Sakuya to her comfy winter wear one.
>>
>>14266747
A lot of these are SWR and IaMP alternate color palettes.
>>
does this game really not have a map
>>
>>14267545
You get it from Chen a good way through
>>
What really made me sad about this game was that there were no different evolved sprites.
One of the joys of playing touhou romhacks was seeing the first stage being cute, then the middle stage being normal, then the last one being cool; at least for me.

>>14266747

I liked Sekibanki's no head one. Then changed it back to normal because I missed her smile.
>>
looks interesting, where do I get this? Does it is translated?
>>
Anyone tried online?
>>
File: plsnobully.png (117KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
plsnobully.png
117KB, 1366x768px
>>14269181
i hear Aya is OP

here's an old team i had from a while back
should i stick with it? been thinkin of slappin a meiling or suwako somewhere over someone but dont know who
>>
>>14269243
Not used any of those. Would definitely recommend a Meiling.
>>
>>14269245
>no liking indomitable sukuna
at least is useful as a counter
>>
File: team.jpg (158KB, 792x621px) Image search: [Google]
team.jpg
158KB, 792x621px
Here's my team. A couple could use another reincarnation so I can make better stat reinforcement choices.
>>
>>14266703
Hah. Bird Taoists...
>>
File: my puppets.png (44KB, 975x729px) Image search: [Google]
my puppets.png
44KB, 975x729px
I know, is shit but still it's my first team

>no pmima with seek and murder
still complain
>>
>>14268989
It's translated enough to be playable now.
>>
Is there a pre-patched version I don't have to install? Please don't bully.
>>
Is the early game supposed to be brutal? Cirno smashed me up easily multiple times, and she's at a higher level.
>>
>>14274286
Have you fought Remilia yet?
>>
>>14274439

No, I'm at the Bamboo Forest. It's been smooth sailing after the Puppet Liberation thing and Reimu, but Sound and Wind types feel really bad so far. It's like I'm weak to everything.
>>
>>14274446
Yeah the game can be brutal. Remilia is a noteworthy battle and should be after where you are.
>>
>>14274458

The starter feels like it's really important. Kanako has a really bad start, being weak to water and steel is just awful early on.
>>
>>14274462
When I did my play through, I was usually only a few levels under major enemies until end game. Daiyousei and Kokoro can help you with your typing problems.
>>
File: puppets.png (59KB, 768x575px) Image search: [Google]
puppets.png
59KB, 768x575px
>>14274905

Well, the level gap hasn't been massive, but I've had some struggles. I'm close to Remilia right now and this is what I'm using.
>>
>>14275011
Once you get everybody their style changes, you should be able to roll through that fight with that team just by abusing type advantages .
>>
>>14275011
>the level gap hasn't been massive
>I'm close to Remilia right now

Remilia is the level gap
>>
>>14275311

Holy shit, she was level 40. Actually managed to win though, thank you Youmu.
>>
Where were you supposed to get the Wooden Sword item in this game? Was it in the Hakurei cave?
>>
>>14280135
I actually don't remember, but for some reason the ice cave comes to mind.
>>
>>14280135

I got two of them. One was in the Hakurei Mountain and the other was at Moriya Shrine.
>>
>>14282914
>Moriya Shrine
Thanks a lot, that's the one I was looking for.
>>
This is a bad game.
Do not recommend.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.