[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, which is better for your health? Frying eggs with vegetable

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

Guys, which is better for your health?

Frying eggs with vegetable oil, butter or sunflower seed margarine?
>>
>>14206928
Butter, tastes the best too.
>>
>>14206928
Not eating eggs.
>>
Iku
>>
wearing a naked apron
>>
>>14206928
Coconut oil is better than those. Buy a ceramic non-stick pan and you won't need oil.
>>
>>14206951
This nigga knows what's up
>>
>>14206928

this bitch is making a fucking mess
>>
File: 145846484568.png (582KB, 810x666px) Image search: [Google]
145846484568.png
582KB, 810x666px
you don't need oil to fry a fucking egg
>>
>>14206951
>naked apron

I am trying very hard to visualize this and am failing miserably.
>>
>>14207007
>says the amerifat munching down on processed pork and beef
>>
They're all bad.
>>
>>14207052
Party hard
>>
Which touhou would you cook eggs with?
>>
>>14206949
Why? good brain food, and filled with healthy fats.
>>
>>14206977
my wife can make whatever fucking mess she wants, dude. piss off.
>>
>>14207102
>>14206928
>>14206949

use a pan with a non-stick coating and just use a little bit of butter. you can get the pan pretty clean by wiping it with a piece of paper towel after. this minimizes both your necessary work and your ingested oils
>>
>>14207098
Aya
>>
>>14206928
Iku is a 10 (ten) year old idol!
>>
>>14207115
that's infanticide, anon.
Meiling .
>>
>>14207130
i want to iku inside her.
>>
Does anyone else use a lot of oil, crank the fire up as high as it can go, and brown the fuck out of the bottom of those eggs?

I can not imagine why people want to eat boring flat steamed eggs.
>>
>>14206928
good health is for pussies, use butter
>>
>>14207136
I promise to only eat the unfertilised eggs
>>
>>14206928
Coconut Oil -> Butter. Fat is fine to eat since it fills you up.

Also anons, dietary cholesterol =/= your blood levels. Eggs are on of the absolute best things you can eat.
>>
>>14206928
Fry your eggs with your tears because you will never meet you're waifu
>>
>>14207289
Eggs, milk, and bread should be banned.
>>
>>14207324
But then I'd just end up with a salty boiled egg
>>
>>14207177
why would you not fertilize her eggs
>>
>>14207347
Because it's breakfast, why would I cum on my breakfast.
>>
>>14207495
Not eating your own essence for the extra protein.
Confirmed for never gonna make it.
>>
butter will give you test boost.

You don't wanna be a lowtest freak do you?
>>
File: 1441643870104.gif (972KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1441643870104.gif
972KB, 540x304px
well, eggs are chicken periods after all. unfertilized eggs that have been passed. so, enjoy!
>>
>>14207599
>extra protein
yeah because a .3% of my daily value is worth ejaculating on eggs.
>>
>>14206928
Butter tastes best

But if you are using the egg in conjunction with asian food, use oil

Western breakfasts, use butter
>>
Never any vegetable oil. They are all bad for you.
All of them contain fats that aren't great for you in large quantities.
Your body can deal with a certain amount of these fats over a certain period. Even the lowest average use of these oils tends to be over that threshold.

The only exception is olive oil.
Coconut oil is also good for you.
Both of these have the correct ratios of fats.

But if you really want to, just use butter or animal fat.
Animal fat preferably.
Remember, there are people alive today, full adults, who have never heard of fruit and veg and live entirely off high fatty, oily protein diets.
Fat is not bad for you. And finally the medical community have come to agreement on that. But the vegetable oil industry don't give a shit what they think.

Likewise with anything containing fructose, stay away from it. Your body DEALS with fructose, it doesn't use a lot of it, and that which it does, it produces. Your liver gets fucked right up the more fructose you consume.
Stay way from ALL dieting food. It makes your body shit itself because it is consuming low-nutrient food.
So then it goes in to STORE ALL THE THINGS mode, so it stores any food it can get its hands on, leaving your actual body with less food to use when it needs it, so it needs to convert that stored food to energy, which is wasteful itself.
So you end up feeling doubly awful from it.
Diet foods are so bad for you.
Just eat less and drink more water.
Most people confuse thirst with hunger when they are used to eating a lot of food.
>>
>>14206963
This.
>>
>>14206928
Ah, I want to cum inside a little girl so badly.
>>
>Frying eggs with oil
Shit nigger are you retarded?
>>
>>14206928
I just eat them raw, break the shell and drop that gooey stuff onto the hot steaming rice, add some mayo and black pepper and nom nom nom.. brb I need to touch myself.
>>
>>14210665
For FREEDOM of course!
>>
>>14206928

Holy fuck, I want that in my kitchen making be breakfast.
>>
>>14206928
Just hard boil the eggs instead. Much less washing to do afterwards and much healthier because you use no oil at all.
>>
File: haruka the failure.jpg (112KB, 849x1012px) Image search: [Google]
haruka the failure.jpg
112KB, 849x1012px
>>14207098
this is an idols thread, dummy
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.