[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nitori Kappashiro is Gone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 22

File: Screenshot 2015-04-16 16.41.57.png (2MB, 3840x2400px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2015-04-16 16.41.57.png
2MB, 3840x2400px
Around 4:40 ish I think
Was browsing between her vids when suddenly her account was terminated
RIP

Let's all send hate mails to A-One and other big circles
Let them greedy swines know our wrath
>>
>>13331686
With a name like that, he deserved it, whoever he is.
>>
>>13331700
I think it was a user who uploaded shitloads of doujin music to YouTube.
>>
Nobody gives a shit.
>>
>>13331686
I was wondering why hundreds of my favorited videoes were suddely missing.
>>
Why not just download the music? You might as well be complaining about your favourite anime streaming website being shutdown.

Plebs.
>>
>>13331931
I may be plebs... but doujin music piracy is just so difficult for me. Without ppl like Nitori I'd seriously struggle.

Anyway, today was a tragic day. I was browsing through videos when the account got terminated and immediately felt sick and terrified of approaching withdrawal symptoms.
>>
>>13331931
I used to archive all the anime and doujin music I could get my hands on, but then I realized I didn't actually care and switched to streaming.
>>
Wouldn't be surprised if another account suddenly shows up. I remember more than one instance of her putting in a video description that she's done uploading something and then continues to do it
>>
Who cares about Youtube channels? Why don't you have everything saved to disk, and backed up?
>>
>>13331975
I do the same but then to go and complain about it getting deleted is pretty dumb, if you care enough to be upset when it gets removed then you should have archived it in the first place.

Speaking of archiving I'm surprised the big ass torrent on Nyaa hasn't been updated since 2013.
>>
I could try something, like drawing Reimu butchering A-One or something, since that circle seems to be the perpetrator
300 pixiv watchers, ~700 fb followers, an admin of a 5k like touhou fanpage ... I can get my message across

But then having 3-4 friends sending hatemail is more than enough
>>
File: 1428413767361675595.gif (339KB, 423x386px) Image search: [Google]
1428413767361675595.gif
339KB, 423x386px
god fucking damnit, I knew to make a backup
does anyone have any idea about torrents or anything like this with stuff from that channel?
>>
>>13332030
Where do you think you are?
It's 2015. The average /jp/ poster isn't what it once was. People were complaining about cost of disk space in the retro thread. Just wait until they lose all their links.
>>
Another one bites the dust.
>>
File: tenshi poor.png (409KB, 766x520px) Image search: [Google]
tenshi poor.png
409KB, 766x520px
Le /jp\ armie
>>
>>13331686

This genuinely pissed me off. I just got to know that channel too.
>>
Good news is KakashiMr is back from a 3 year hiatus uploading again.
>>
As if you had the right to be angry.
>>
Quit acting so entitled, taking down illegally uploaded copies of their music is vastly in their right.
>>
>>13333843

Everybody does. A-One has taken down many channels but not traditionally, by abusing the system.

HoshinoInaba went down because he got two strikes on the exact same video. The second one showing up after it was deleted. And youtube doesn't give a shit and shuts the whole thing down.
>>
>>13333852

Same occurs with Kappashiro.

She(?) posted that the channel got a strike and that she took down all the videos related to that artist circle and said she was going for a break for a few months until the strike goes away.

Suddenly, Strike two and three come hours after the deleting and the channel crashes.
>>
>>13333852
>>13333869
So? That doesn't change the fact what they were doing is wrong, they don't have the right to distribute copies of circle's music which they probably pirated in the first place. Just because artists are unaware of the channel doesn't mean they consent to having their work uploaded for free and I doubt only A-One would complain if they were aware.
>>
>>13333892

It still sucks.

I don't get this "you aren't allowed to be mad" a criminal enterprise crashes before your eyes the workers of it are gonna be pretty pissed regardless of whether or not people did "the right thing"
>>
And nothing of value was lost. Get fucked, plebeians.
>>
>>13333944

Got /jp/ is hateful today.
>>
>>13331931
It's easier to preview music on youtube because you never know if you're downloading something shitty
>>
Is the difference in sound quality between streamed and downloaded music noticeable?
>>
>>13334002
No, there's also no difference in video quality between watching a 240p video of an anime uploaded from a streaming site onto youtube and downloading 1080p bluray rips, don't believe those people who insist it's better quality.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKfXSevJRHY
>>
>>13331686

As awful as that is, people should know better by now than to use fucking Youtube as a place to store music. They've consistently proved themselves unreliable and annoying.
>>
>>13331686
I have stopped browsing youtube for a long time. I only go there when I need something real quick. It's not safe anymore.

Still, RIPIP I guess.

>>13334002
For average users, probably no, unless the source is extremely shitty. But if you want to store something you like, it's better to try downloading a better quality version from somewhere.
>>
Anyone know if Nittori monetized their videos? That's the real threat here.

You do realize what it means for an uploader that has tens of thousands of subscribers to make money off uploading music made by others through use of ads, right?

Friendly reminder to please support the artists/composers when possible if you like their music.
>>
I hope she comes back after the long hiatus to upload again. I'm listening from Australia and Touhou music is pretty much non-existent here. So in a way, she is kinda helping them to get recognized. I BELIEVE!
>>
If you want a music channel, you should make your own doujin music and upload it instead of uploading other peoples.
It's like these people that upload tunes they like to soundcloud, why do this
>>
>tfw my mom is viet and I hate her so much
>>
What's with all you fucking retards

"Hurr why did this guy get banned for illegally uploading other peoples music to youtube :((("

Go download this stuff it's not hard to find in the slightest.
>>
>>13331686
Fuck. She was the main reason why I was still using YouTube.
>>
>>13334002
Is this your first time engaging in piracy? Why would you ask such an entry level question?

Then again, if you're using Youtube for that, you're probably braindead.

This is a kuso thread on so many levels.
>>
>>13334881

Tell me more about how amazing you are. Keep on saying things like that on the internet I am sure quality of your life will improve.
>>
Damn, I knew I should have backed everything up when I had the chance, but was too lazy.

Let this be lesson for all of you, if you find something you like on the internet, download it, and make backups, don't be lazy, you should never trust anyone else to hold files for you anyway.
>>
>>13333953
Yeah. I too am getting tired of those instant edgy replies. It's getting very old.
>>
>>13335462
He's not the one who asked a retarded question that is easily searchable on the internet or archives, you might as well be asking if anime looks just as good quality when streamed from "Freeanimeninja.com" or whatever.

>>13335509
Why are you acting like this stuff is gone forever and not easily downloadable. What do you even mean by "Should have backed everything up" they're youtube videos, are you seriously suggesting ripping already worse audio quality music off youtube?
>>
>>13335558
>Freeanimeninja.com

Are they down? I can't seem to load the page.
>>
>>13335631
Yup, lost all my anime because Shaft shut them down, send them angry emails /jp/!!! :(
>>
fuck! how am i supposed to look at a random booru picture while listening to my 2hu music now??

all is lots
>>
File: Remilia.Scarlet.full.973331.jpg (664KB, 1141x1158px) Image search: [Google]
Remilia.Scarlet.full.973331.jpg
664KB, 1141x1158px
>>13335558
Because if I don't find it again, it might as well not exist for me.

I just go trough youtube videos, and if I find something I like, I download the album, I see no point in downloading every single album, and listening every single song, also youtube videos have nice pics, so there is that.

Aand, because I was lazy, I just figured that I can find them again from his channel.

Honestly, those flacs don't differ that much from good youtube quality, maybe because they aren't that fell recorded in the first place.
>>
I'm so sad right now...
>>
Literally who?
>>
>>13331686
>Let's all send hate mails to A-One and other big circles
Why? Because you and a bunch of other people are would be pirate retarded baby seals? A Youtube channel going down is such a non issue. The only people who should care are too young to be browsing this site.

Dependence on a streaming site is the opposite of otaku culture, and the responses to this thread show how toxic this board has become.
>>
>>13336043
>he says, while using the word toxic
Here's your reply.
>>
>>13336060
Of course you'd have nothing of worth to say in retort. Keep misquoting.

I will go and enjoy my music.
>>
the people posting in this thread are being ironic, right?
right?
>>
>>13336119
/jp/ is dead anon, just let it go.
>>
File: tamako stop.jpg (95KB, 613x720px) Image search: [Google]
tamako stop.jpg
95KB, 613x720px
ITT:

>muh old /jp/
>muh honesty
>muh stop doing things I dont like
>muh sekret club

>inb4 who u quoting?
>>
Is tumblr raiding us or what?
What the fuck?
>>
>>13336126
God bless there is some true patriotic /jp/ posters left we have been overrun by these dregs.
>>
>>13336633
Who the HELL are you quoting?
>>
File: ああ.jpg (111KB, 764x732px) Image search: [Google]
ああ.jpg
111KB, 764x732px
>>13336633
whあt you say
>>
Why are all these retards coming out of the woodworks to complain about something that isn't important?
>>
Well instead, where do we find out about new shit then?
I dont have time to browse everything through and I used Nitori's channel to find out what group and what not was good.
I take it most of it can be found on youtube if you know the group names and shit.
>>
>>13335747
>Aand, because I was lazy, I just figured that I can find them again from his channel.
This is what's killing me. I just used the channel to get a bunch of things I liked and was going to download it later but kept putting it off because I was busy with lots of other stuff. Was going to do it next week and BAM, all those backed up songs I was going to track down are now gone and although I can remember the tune, I can't remember most of the names. What a shame
>>
File: 1357201472484.gif (1MB, 520x375px) Image search: [Google]
1357201472484.gif
1MB, 520x375px
>>13331686
She got taken down because she started posting more and more KanColle. This was my go to place where I could sample all different varieties of 2hu doujin songs. Now where will I go?
>>
>>13337092
My favorite tunes of kappashiro
(These I found from my browsers history) If you find them please link
【東方アレンジ】 『Beyond Space Forcibly』 「ジェリコの法則」
【東方ボーカル】 『Indomitable Spirit [Hommarju Remix]』 「Amateras Records」
【艦これViolin/House】 Rush into the Night Battle! 「TAMUSIC」
【東方ボーカル】 『visions of love』 「Syrufit × Pizuya's Cell」 【Subbed】
【東方NuDisco】 MyonMyonMyonMyonMyonMyonMyonMyon! 「ShibayanRecords」
【東方ボーカル】 『こんなに月が綺麗な夜は』 「TUMENECO」 【Subbed】
【東方ボーカル】 『盈月の薔薇』 「C-CLAYS」
【東方ボーカル】 『BADFORTUNE』 「White Elephant
【オリジナル Vocal】 『Light and Shadow』 「Lick Dom Records」
【東方Vocal】 First Edition -Nhato Remix- 「ESQUARIA
【東方アレンジ】 『Nowhere Residents.』 「Babbe Music」
【東方ボーカル】 『et Cetera』 「Syrufit」
【東方Vocal/Trance】 Solitude World 「556mm」
【オリジナル Vocal】 『Light and Shadow』 「Lick Dom Records」
【東方ボーカル】 『月夜のBlack Bird』 「あ~るの~と
【東方Vocal】 First Edition -Nhato Remix- 「ESQUARIA」
【東方アレンジ】 『Nowhere Residents.』 「Babbe Music」
【東方ボーカル】 『哀しみに霞む摩天楼』 「C-CLAYS」
【東方ボーカル】 『邂逅Halation』 「C-CLAYS」 【Subbed】
【東方Vocal】 Graspingガール 「ESQUARIA」
【東方ボーカル】 『Amber』 「C-CLAYS」
【東方Vocal】 Thank You For Everything -Kirin Remix- 「ESQUARIA」
【東方Vocal】 Until the Day We Meet Again 「TatshMusicCircle」 【Subbed】
【東方アレンジ】 『片恋牧歌』 「グーシャンダグー」
【東方Vocal】 Come, Now, To the End, Towards a Curtainless World. 「Automata Girl」
【東方Vocal/Traditional Rock】 Like a faint light 「Riverside」
【東方アレンジ】 『Voynich Manuscript』 「N-Tone」
【東方Vocal/Rock】 Alphard 「TUMENECO」
【東方Vocal/Big Room】 Border of my love 「EastNewSound」
【オリジナル Vocal】 『Espresso』 「en;Dolphin Records」
【東方アレンジ】 『天変地異』 「グーシャンダグー」
【東方Vocal/Rock】 Art Thou a White Wolf? 「Shinra-Bansho」
【東方Vocal/Dance-Pop】 Corpse Dance 「Shinra-Bansho」
>>
Might be some duplicates
【東方アレンジ】 『Omokage』 「N-Tone」
【東方アレンジ】 『Beyond Space Forcibly』 「ジェリコの法則」
【東方Vocal】 Don't Let You Down 「Halozy」
【東方Vocal/Big Room】 MinaMo 「Amateras Records」
【東方ボーカル】 『et Cetera』 「Syrufit」
【東方ボーカル】 『visions of love』 「Syrufit × Pizuya's Cell」
【東方ボーカル】 『こんなに月が綺麗な夜は』 「TUMENECO」
【東方Vocal/Electropop】 ROLLING MY LIFE 「GET IN THE RING」
【オリジナル】 『Tarte aux framboises』 「en;Dolphin Records」
【東方Vocal】 uNDER yOUR sPELL 「ZYTOKINE」
【東方Vocal/Rock】 It starts at the end 「IOSYS」
【東方Vocal/Techno Pop】 Mastermind 「C-CLAYS」
【東方Vocal/Metal】 Bitter 「MisteryCircle」 【Subbed】
【リミックス Glitch Hop】 Gravity Voice 「pastyle」
>>
Uh what the hell you nerd, you have the songs so what's stopping you from looking them up? The problem that I see is that people who have not archived the things they want can't even access the names of the tracks and that's why they can't find them. If you have the names then what's stopping you from looking for them?

P.S. I have a quarter of those on my phone right now LOL
>>
>>13337321
What's the use of putting them on a phone. It's not like phones play music.
>>
>>13337423
They do in 2015 gramps.
Is it hard browsing 4chan on on abacus old man?
>>
>>13337260
>She got taken down because she started posting more and more KanColle
Hah, he fucking deserved the take down then! Uploading bunch songs of an inferior game that uphold their copyright strict? Idiocy has gone too far.

Also these kind of uploader just upload their shit like it's their own shit, they're not even telling the people to support the circle of the said music. Instead, this uploader here pulling roleplay meme like "thank you candid friend i hope u like it and dun 4get to subs me xD" whenever someone appreciate one of the music he upload. This is one of the seeds that leads to his current demise.
>>
>>13337639
I think half the people here are upset that their neat little database is now gone and they haven't archived it out of laziness/neglect rather than being upset that the uploader got shut down. That being said, didn't the channel have like over 1000 videos and none of them were monetized? I think that's pretty impressive.
>>
>>13337260
at least that now we all know where it all went wrong.
>>
>>13334549
it doesn't matter if you monetize your videos or not

i never monotize my uploads and i got a copyright strike (not content ID) last month
>>
>>13331686
i never cared about this guys youtube account, just found him while browsing steam profiles and he had a bunch of images in his screenshot showcase

if anyone wants to know 'the story', he posted it on his steam profile
http://steamcommunity.com/id/qpax
"If anyone wondering what happened to my Youtube account and why it was suspended please read my post in the following link: https://plus.google.com/+KawashiroNitori/posts/XcsgCEPG6Ff "
>>
>>13339468
although im confused why this guy has such a large fanbase for just uploading music...it's no different to reddevils500a/b/c type of channel
>>
>>13339468
What the fuck is wrong with people, why are people so upset about this, why are people acting like it's some great injustice. Fucking entitled shitters, none of them probably support the industry and yet complain when it's taken down.
>>
>>13339489
well i'd be upset if my youtube account got taken down 'unfairly'...google has been shit for years though so no surprise.

you are right though, other people shouldnt be getting in an uproar
>>
>>13339530
The youtube account wasn't taken down unfair, they were uploading other people's music and distributing it for free. Although the way the strikes happened were shitty they have no moral highground to stand on.
>>
>>13339543
that's what i was referring to, the strike thing. this isn't about moral highground or whatever, you just want the system you are using to behave as expected
>>
>>13339543
>>13339606

If you read the google + post it wasn't taken down for copyright.

IT was taken down for community strikes. Which is youtube users reporting the videos. he was attacked by haters, not doujin circles.
>>
>>13339626
Circles also report videos before going through Youtube's shoddy system.

Either way, this isn't a problem for anyone but him and a few helpless stragglers from other boards.
>>
>>13331966
Are you actually retarded?
There's nothing difficult about downloading a file.
>>
Fuckers could at least leave the title so you can finally bother to download the song.
>>
File: 1384989781806.jpg (70KB, 244x274px) Image search: [Google]
1384989781806.jpg
70KB, 244x274px
>>13341887
>>
>>13331686
Today we mourn not just the loss of the sounds of awesome music but the loss of a dear friend... A hero... The person who brought Touhou music to the masses and inspired us all. Dare I say none of us here would even be aware of Touhou arranges if it wasn't for our dear friend Nitori. All this music is now lost, unrecoverable for most people... I'm shaking thinking about it... In rage towards the unjust YouTube and circles who reported him and in sickness from the worry caused by such a tragic loss.

What can we do, /jp/? We must rise up, we must rebel against the system. We must bring back our dear friend... Together we have the power, YouTube, circles. Email them all, tell them of this injustice... Together we can restore the rightful way the world was meant to be. To make it a just place once more.
>>
I download it but there goes a fourth of my Youtube log (out of convenience). What a bunch of shit.
>>
Hope he doesnt ragequit. Keeps happening to all these doujin circles. I need muh previews.
>>
>>13343072
Please pay attention.
>>13339468
>>
>>13343062
source your quotes
>>
Great news, Nitori got his account back, you can read about it here:

https://plus.google.com/+KawashiroNitori/posts
>>
I don't get it.
Shit thread.
>>
holy shit youre all retards
>>
>>13331975
>being satisfied with youtube quality audio
>>
>>13345225
Time to spam report his channel because you guys posted this retarded whining here.
>>
File: 1429361493319.jpg (49KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
1429361493319.jpg
49KB, 704x400px
> tfw Vietnamese
> tfw the Vietnamese 2hu fanbase is full of plebs
Why live ?
>>
>>13345225
http://pastebin.com/HUkjFChi

Wait, wait, wait.
So it wasn't a copyright claim?
The idiot got himself banned on his own?
>>
>>13345773
>All I am doing creating musical content for everyone's enjoyment

That makes me feel sick.
>>
>>13345773
he wanted to get his one community strike cleared (instead of just leaving it alone) and it triggered something in youtube's system that got his account fucked up

not fair that his account got fucked, but he also brought it on himself. doesn't matter now though, because everything is restored as it should be.
>>
>>13350372
For now, I'm already spam reporting him for copyright violation on every video.
>>
>>13350423
And so am I, screw him and his candid niggers. I won't let him start shilling again that fast.
>>
Thread is now irrelevant. The account is back up YouTube fixed its shit.

my post better be the last one.
>>
There's some faggit on twitch that has touhou emotes for subs now
This leeching fuck does nothing for the community and just milks the fandom for cash
Nitori at least does promote some obscure circles and normally links to their soundcloud/bandcamp if they have one
>>
File: 1401155786775.png (1MB, 1100x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1401155786775.png
1MB, 1100x1000px
>>13351024
Shut up 'n fuck off. Your post cant be the one now, what are you gonna do, hmm?

>>13351034
No he doesn't, posting boatsluts music wont be tolerated.
>>
>>13351075
Do you refuse to listen to circles that have put out a boatslut CD, too?
>>
>>13331686
you don't say sherlock.
>>
>>13331700
*she
and she was maybe the most active doujin uploader recently.
>>
>>13333823
His last upload was one month ago already tho.
>>
>>13333944
if you'd go nothing of value would be lost either, fucktard.
>>
>>13334549
nope, Nitori didn't.
>>
>>13331686
hey fags, Nitori is back again.
Rejoice!
>>
>>13350423
how do I do it

Youtube systems are a mess.
>>
>>13351929
you don't
>>
>>13351929
Never mind, I found my way through.
>>
File: 1426958227259.gif (187KB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
1426958227259.gif
187KB, 192x192px
And we're down again.
You guys work fast!
>>
File: for what purpose.jpg (26KB, 400x562px) Image search: [Google]
for what purpose.jpg
26KB, 400x562px
>>13352952
>>13350423

Holy shit you guys are absolute assholes.
>>
>>13353555
This is what you get for posting inane garbage on my board, you secondary crossies.
>>
>We have started petition to get rid of my current Youtube suspension.
https://www.change.org/p/youtube-give-back-kappashiro-nitori-s-channel
>Mohammad Rashid started this petition
>Kappashiro Nitori's channel is a large Youtube persona
>>
File: butthurt.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
butthurt.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>13353570

I don't get how some guy who uploads YouTube videos of touhou music somehow equates to everybody being a secondary and you being so buttblasted you report every video.

Thats just pathetic.
>>
File: smile.jpg (488KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
smile.jpg
488KB, 1024x768px
>>13353555
>Nitori Kappashiro has been terminated
You didn't learn your lesson and rip the channel? You deserve everything you get for your imprudence. Get out of /jp/.

Also, I made this.
>>
>>13353585

She isn't the one who started it.
but yeah that'd be funny if it secretly was a muslim all along

>>13353588
It was taken down literally hours after it was back up.
>>
Music isn't actually that hard to find. And you should be downloading stuff anyway.
>>
>>13353586
Because it's against the law, thanks to him uploading all that music Touhou doujin artists are starving and having to resort to making KanColle music as it's more profitable. He alone has killed the industry.
>>
>>13353588
>rip the channel?
I mean, even then that's pushing it, you'd have to be pretty hapless to consider that an option. But then, you ARE hapless if you're using Youtube.

Why not simply download the MP3s like everyone else? Why not buy the discs like everyone else?
>>
>>13353596
>thanks to him uploading all that music Touhou doujin artists are starving and having to resort to making KanColle music as it's more profitable. He alone has killed the industry.

Wow you're an idiot. The channel was mainly visited by Westerners and Europeans whom can't get access to this stuff or if they can its extremely difficult.

Basically, if his channel didn't exist, none of these people would even KNOW these songs exist. If anything it should up the business. But nooooooo, you people care so much about your sekret club you'd rather report anything that seems to be going mainstream to the internet police.
>>
>>13353585
Do people think that because it's doujin music that means it's free use or something? People are literally complaining about pirated music being taken down from a public host, how retarded and entitled can you even be?
>>
>>13353607
>whom can't get access to this stuff or if they can its extremely difficult.
It takes like 2 seconds to find a proxy, stop trying to justify your illegal activities, even if it is "hard to get" that doesn't justify the fact you're pirating their music and enjoying it without paying for it like they intended, it won't work on /jp/. This is the lawful board that shall bring down the fist of justice on you people.
>>
>>13353623

Im not talking about myself moron.

Im talking other normal plebs who subscribed to the channel. Ill bet 90% of those fucks didn't even know the songs existed and if anything this is free fucking advertisement to get people to know that these circles exist.

Of course me, being on /jp/ know already. Im not talking about myself. In general those channels benefit the doujin circles because nobody converts youtube videos to mp3s because of the shit quality and the songs get out there for people to know about.
>>
File: 2hu I am the law.jpg (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
2hu I am the law.jpg
32KB, 500x500px
>>13353623
>This is the lawful board that shall bring down the fist of justice on you people.

Also who made you moderator?
>>
>>13353597
I couldn't download the MP3s before because the channel termination meant that I couldn't access the individual song names or who they were by. Fortunately, this time around it's a different kind of termination so parts of the title still remain in the deleted videos, which means I can actually fucking find the songs now.
This is an okay turn of events.
>>
>>13353645

http://pastebin.com/8HisRSPP

You may like this.
>>
File: fv9lO4H.jpg (117KB, 613x448px) Image search: [Google]
fv9lO4H.jpg
117KB, 613x448px
>>13353636
Who cares, the artists don't wish to have their work uploaded publically to youtube, you don't get to shit all over them by uploading them just because you *think* it might benefit them
>>
>>13353607
>If anything it should up the business.
Nope. That rather questionable study only applies to big label producers, not doujin artists.

>>13353636
>because of the shit quality
The difference is tolerable to the Youtube trawler. You overstate the difference in quality, and for some reason think Youtube destroys videos in the same way as it did yonks ago.

I'll bet 99% of those fucks didn't buy anything, or maybe haven't even played the games.
>>
File: 1420696342154.png (7KB, 377x326px) Image search: [Google]
1420696342154.png
7KB, 377x326px
>>13353636
>nobody converts youtube videos to mp3s
Whoops.
>>
le reddit armie has arrived
>>
>>13353649

>posts one artist.

Some actually like their content spread out. I know channels with hundreds of videos all with proof the content has permission to be shared.

marasy the piano guy is a good example.
>>
>>13353648
Oh man is this all the videos that were uploaded on that channel? Much obliged anon, this only makes my life easier for those videos where most of the title is cut off.
If anything, this purge only inspired me to actually support the original artists.
>>
>>13353607
several of them are on bandcamp
like 20% get released on melonbook's dlsite
i can even name like 10 circles that specifically have their own cd store for foreigners

if you aren't supporting doujin artists it isn't because you can't
it is because you are a fucking parasite
>>
>>13353680
see
>>13353636
>>
I think now we've got a good picture of how much cancer there is on /jp/.

These people actually use Youtube. It's absurd - almost laughable.
>>
>>13353686

wow some1 like wht i dont lijke????
>>
>>13353695

you drunk or something?
>>
>>13353686
I know, it feels like we're being raiding by pooshl or something, sadly it's probably just the crossies from the monster girl thread spreading out.
>>
>>13353686
Indeed. It is disgusting.
>>
File: 1390094147822.jpg (51KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1390094147822.jpg
51KB, 500x500px
>>13331686
Rage worthy.

Considering that ZUN created the game the music is from before it's remixed,and he's said he didn't care over and over it's really shitty.
>>
Is everyone in this thread 12, what the fuck
>>
>>13353781

we were all 12 once, just let them be. They'll grow up someday
>>
>>13333852
Same thing happened to Kappashiro unfortunately. Third strike came from same circle for same videos even though they were removed long time ago, back in February 20. So, is there anyone who can explain how it's possible for videos to be given a copyright strike and taken down twice? This must be some kind of mistake on Google and Youtube's part again.
>>
>>13353781
Who knew a popular subject gathers all sorts. Shocking.
>>
>>13353791
>This must be some kind of mistake on Google and Youtube's part again.

They're system is slow to process copyright complaints.

So, lets say a guy complains about a video. That complaint gets sent in, and it sits in line of all the other shit YouTube deals with.

Same guy, realizing his request isn't dealt with, complains again.

By now, the first complaint hits the desk of some office worker, He removes the video and claims strike.

Okay, fast forward a month, now that second complaint hits the desk, for the same video. Office guy doesn't give a shit and tells the code to assign another strike to the channel, for the same video. And thus you get multiple strikes on one vid.
>>
>>13353793
>gathers all sorts
You mean retards who don't know how to download music and wonder how someone could possibly get banned for distributing someone else's work publicly?
>>
>>13353791
>taken down twice?
The first time was by a moron who skim read the reports and didn't really care. He later rescinded the ban because he doesn't care, and his mom got him the job. He just sits there and updates his social media, not unlike the people who rely on Youtube as an avenue for piracy.

The second time was done by someone with more experience. This account termination will be permanent.
>>
>>13353808
Yes
>>
>>13353793
Those sorts should stick to fucking touhou forums, and other assorted message boards. They shouldn't be here, this isn't a place for those kinds of people or the discussions they bring.
>>
I love how nobody complains about the japanese music thread but everybody comes to yell at the touhou listeners.
>>
>>13353893
Nobody gives a shit about the JPN music threads because they aren't whining like little bitches that their songs got removed off YouTube of all places.
>>
Unfortunate. I used to use his and similar channels to preview new circles years ago. You can claim it deserved to be taken down because it was illegal content. You can act indifferent because it doesn't affect you, but think back to when you first discovered touhou.

How will new people even discover touhou when everything gets taken down? No one could even consider supporting these doujin circles when they're unaware the circles exist in the first place.
>>
>>13353946
The less western exposure, the better.
>>
>>13353946
>but think back to when you first discovered touhou.
Through my love of STGs that started with my Playstation 1 way back, combined with online hype of some brightly coloured game with little girls. None of this is relevant.

>How will new people even discover touhou when everything gets taken down?
Not by going onto Youtube, stumbling upon a Youtube video recommended to them because they watch anime on Youtube, and then writing in the comments "What anime is this? xP", that's for fucking sure.

Good riddance!
>>
>>13353946
>but think back to when you first discovered touhou.
I wasn't a secondary shitter who discovered it on youtube meme videos or music, sorry.

>How will new people even discover touhou when everything gets taken down?
Who even cares. People flock to KanColle for their hip and cool hipster otaku thing instead now.
>>
>>13353596
What the flying fuck am I reading? Are you being edgy? Are you being a retard? Just what in the hell is this crap!? Holy shit, it's fucking true. neo-/jp/ and moralfags everywhere. Fuck.
>>
>>13353973
>!?
You can't call him neo-jp, you Youtubing swine.
>>
>>13353973

This.
>>
>>13353973
How is obeying the law edgy, you common criminal!?

That aside, how people like you can be part of such a niche hobby/interest and then not support the industry at all is pretty sickening. I couldn't care less about people downloading music but thinking they should be allowed to upload it to a public space and that it's wrong when it gets taken down is laughable.
>>
>>13353965
>"What anime is this? xP"
Why is there so many of those people fucking everywhere anyway? And why are they all so fucking annoying and have abysmal tastes?
>>
>tfw no backups whatsoever

Anyone downloaded it all? Or at least has got a list of the songs?
>>
>>13354078
>tfw was just about to start the downloader when it got taken down again
>>
>>13354078
>>13354082
You greentexters should really just pay more attention to reading the thread instead of just jumping right in and shitposting.
>>13353648
>>
>>13353967
>I wasn't a secondary shitter
No need to lie when posting anonymously.

Anyway, I wasn't arguing over whether youpersonally benefit from a larger western touhou fanbase. I couldn't care less about you.

The circles themselves benefit through more sales. There is a point where potential sales lost to people leeching and simply watching youtube videos or illegally downloading or sharing content in any other way exceeds the benefit of increased exposure, but I don't think that's the case here.

Even if 99.9% of the views on any given touhou music video are 12 year olds thinking touhou is a new anime, then quickly moving on to the next recommended video. All it takes is one person to stick around and become a real fan in order to be worthwhile.
>>
>>13354157
>The circles themselves benefit through more sales. There is a point where potential sales lost to people leeching and simply watching youtube videos or illegally downloading or sharing content in any other way exceeds the benefit of increased exposure, but I don't think that's the case here.

That doesn't matter, what matters is the circle's wishes to if they want their work uploaded onto youtube. If they really did they would probably have their own youtube channel for samples like CROWSCLAW among others.
>>
>>13354157
>The circles themselves benefit through more sales. There is a point where potential sales lost to people leeching and simply watching youtube videos or illegally downloading or sharing content in any other way exceeds the benefit of increased exposure, but I don't think that's the case here.
That only "works" with big companies. They explicitly say that in the study you keep referring to. It hurts sales of smaller producers like doujin circles.
>>
>>13354157
>No need to lie when posting anonymously.
Please don't insist that everyone must be like you who first encounter Touhou from wacky McRoll girl videos.
>>
>>13353946
>How will new people even discover touhou
Through the games, like me.
>>
>>13354203
I never referenced any study.
>>
>>13354233
Of course, you're just spouting an second hand opinion.
>>
>>13354233
So you're saying you have no evidence to back up your claims and are just going on assumptions, good job!
>>
File: ,jk.png (43KB, 613x831px) Image search: [Google]
,jk.png
43KB, 613x831px
I'm getting real mad here
>>
>>13354252
Sure. Just like your own claims. Funny how that works right?
>>
>>13354304
My claim was just that the circles have the right to take down public copies of their work that other people have uploaded. Regardless of if it betters them business wise or not the most important thing is what they want as it's their product.
>>
>>13354315
I was never arguing that. The circles can do what they want with their work, for better or worse.
>>
>>13354338
Then this whole thing is a none issue, the person was although banned partly due to do glitches in the system was justly banned. Permission to upload an artists work should be sought prior to making it available to the public.
>>
>>13354304
There are at least two other people replying to you. You probably included most of my posts with that one guy you just replied to.

Anyway. "The Music Industry on (the) Line?
Surviving Music Piracy in a Digital Era", which you keep regurgitating a word of mouth version of, only applies to the music industry, and "the Big Five" producers. It doesn't refer to or make mention of the Otaku industry or doujin circles, who are a whole other kettle of fish.

Doujin circles who are unheard of outside of Japan cannot possibly benefit from piracy. They haven't the means to produce their own discs on a scale to match the ease at which a child can go on Youtube and start watching videos, or to sell them to the few pirates who have become interested. It's impossible. They're doujin circles, not big labels. They can't take advantage of the subtle increase in popularity that piracy offers.
>>
>>13354353
They haven't the means to produce their own discs

Why not, you know, sell virtual goods?
>>
>>13354404
There was, not so much anymore at least a very "Anti-digital" business way of thinking in the Japanese music/game industry purely because of piracy rates being so high on them.

That aside, doujin artists probably don't care. They don't produce music and arranges as a job but as a hobby, that doesn't however give some random shmuck the right to distribute it over the internet for free, if they wished to distribute it over the internet for free I'm sure they would do so themselves.
Thread posts: 182
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.